PDA

View Full Version : @Fragmaster

D@nny
15-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Now when i am bannished from the server is there any chance of coming back?... I was Temp ban or something ;o

I just want a clean answer from him not everyone one saying bad words.

The Joy
15-09-2006, 03:39 PM
if you cant pm him, you're meant to pm FT or Silk idiot

LOL! i wonder why a TG member is skulking back to FM? ah thats right, a quick trip over to www.thecoalition.co.uk/forum (http://www.thecoalition.co.uk/forum) reminds me of what a bit of a mess you guys are in (http://www.thecoalition.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187)

you're a fucking idiot, you TK and TW and generally piss everyone off at FM, safe in the fact that you'll 'always' have a server to play on with your own community

now you've all gone tits up, i say you should fuck off, why the fuck would the community (not talking for FM...) want you back? you're obviously not fucking sorry or you'd apologise

wanker

aLsKi
15-09-2006, 04:59 PM
i really love the way you guys put so much effort into finding out what we are doing its sad tbh

vincenoir
15-09-2006, 05:03 PM
sad? coming from i guy (not to sure if he is) with that sig!

SubbY
15-09-2006, 05:36 PM
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5250/gaythreadjo0.gif

lunatic
15-09-2006, 05:54 PM
it's because joys life is anything but a joy :) i guess that is how he has fun :) well i have news TC isn't going anywhere so why don't you check our forum again and swallow hard bitch :) yee haw

The Joy
15-09-2006, 05:58 PM
waffles, the whole clan is here!

saucey
15-09-2006, 05:58 PM
So that means you will all stop playing here? I see alski has notched up 8 hours in a few days.

vincenoir
15-09-2006, 06:08 PM
haha subby! legend

Beavis
15-09-2006, 06:55 PM
lmao is the TC forum down?!! :p

D@nny
15-09-2006, 07:01 PM
if you cant pm him, you're meant to pm FT or Silk idiot

LOL! i wonder why a TG member is skulking back to FM? ah thats right, a quick trip over to www.thecoalition.co.uk/forum (http://www.thecoalition.co.uk/forum) reminds me of what a bit of a mess you guys are in (http://www.thecoalition.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187)

you're a fucking idiot, you TK and TW and generally piss everyone off at FM, safe in the fact that you'll 'always' have a server to play on with your own community

now you've all gone tits up, i say you should fuck off, why the fuck would the community (not talking for FM...) want you back? you're obviously not fucking sorry or you'd apologise

wanker

Just shut it dude i dont really care if i am on the WT or loseing team, and since the FM got reseted the last time i was more on the loseing team then the WT ,l,

ANd i am just asking for something you dum F~~ so just go.

irishman
15-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Just shut it dude i dont really care if i am on the WT or loseing team, and since the FM got reseted the last time i was more on the loseing team then the WT ,l,

ANd i am just asking for something you dum F~~ so just go.

Leave it long enough and the true person surfaces. You are attacking a highly respected member of the FM community.

You say you just want an answer with no flaming or swearing and yet you come up with the above.

Personally your ban should remain because you were caught on several occasions team attacking and team wounding deliberately, you verbally abused members of the FM community while on the server. That is why you are still banned.

And FM if you read this, could you seriously think about a forum ban for lunatik because of his comments. He is constantly baiting FM members.

Beavis
15-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Leave it long enough and the true person surfaces. You are attacking a highly respected member of the FM community.

You say you just want an answer with no flaming or swearing and yet you come up with the above.

Personally your ban should remain because you were caught on several occasions team attacking and team wounding deliberately, you verbally abused members of the FM community while on the server. That is why you are still banned.

And FM if you read this, could you seriously think about a forum ban for lunatik because of his comments. He is constantly baiting FM members.

thats irish love :p and TJ is the fucking best :)

FraG-TurD
15-09-2006, 07:25 PM

spot on as always irish :)

question - Do we need someone like Danny on Fm?
My answer = NO
recent behavior is reason enough.

The Joy
15-09-2006, 07:28 PM
spot on FT

fuck them, if they want to be cunts here at FM and get banned, go straight ahead. They burnt the bridges themselves, even after he was given another chance, now his shitty little community loses their server becuase theyre a bunch of rabasts who can't even come together to chip in a few quid each week, and they come crawling back.

I'm glad the community agrees with me about them, a big fat,

fuck you danny!

SubbY
15-09-2006, 07:40 PM
c1

FraG-TurD
15-09-2006, 07:55 PM
and as for looking at tc forums well tbh i had nothing better to do whilst i covered the phones at work and it jsut so happens it turned out to be an entertaining read.

certainly brought a few smiles to the members here anyways.
also that is what forums are there for READING :)
and as some of the posts on tc forums have been slightly entertaining i thought why the fuck not take a second look and i see that post about u may be closing.

sad i know but i got payed for it :)

NASTY
15-09-2006, 08:02 PM
imo if they got banned from server they should be banned from forums as well ,
i 2nd "all" fm regs comments here

lunatic
16-09-2006, 07:38 AM
your always having digs at the TC yet you avidly read our forums perhaps you should donate and get vip skins over there :) always having a go, we don't care we still play on FM and enjoy it despite your inane ramblings about T|G this and T|G that. I wonder if some 'fm regs' have nothing more intresting in their lives then to think about T|G all day!

Yakkkkkk
16-09-2006, 09:47 AM
hello, i see we have ghosts in the system again. :4-gost: :4-gost:
this reminds me, does anyone else have a problem with floating turds? dont matter how many times you flush the bog, one (or sometimes two) lumps of shit refuse to go, just as you think you done it the little bastards pop back up again.

oh, while we're off topic, I watched a program the other night based around a pack of dogs in a kennel.
They were getting looked after, feed and housed, It was a big well run kennel but this one pack didn?t like it that they weren?t top of the food chain in the kennel, they tried all sorts of tricks to ?prove? themselves, they even set up a method of communicating with each other so they always knew where the next meal would be, but alas they were just dogs and not that smart, and none of the other dogs in the kennel were fooled by these tricks.
One day they decided if they cant be the Top Growlers in this big, comfy well run kennel then they could make a better place themselves, they took a bite at the guy who had been looking after them and left in search of bigger and better things.
Well, within next to no time they realised that the big wild world can be a harsh place and that the ?pack? were more like pathetic little lap dogs than the big brave hunting dogs they thought they were and they crawled back and tried to get back into the kennel they left not so long ago?
I fell asleep after that, these dogs weren?t that interesting tbh, anyone else watch it? I would like to know how it ended

RocHeY
16-09-2006, 11:06 AM
I dont think i ever read a more interesting post about a bunch of dogs,shame i missed that programme i think i would have really enjoyed it.I bet those little bitches cause some shit in the kennels that would really piss off the rest of the dogs,it would probably be in their best interest to stay away and have their own kennel so the bigger dogs dont get agitated.

oh btw yakkkk m8 thats the best post ive ever read tbh nice work :bow:

Wizard
16-09-2006, 12:12 PM
i really love the way you guys put so much effort into finding out what we are doing its sad tbh

m8, that is such a stupid comment coming from someone who has taken every measure to duplicate this forum, i can not emphasise this enough.

you are quite shameless... its shocking.

Wizard
16-09-2006, 12:26 PM
i have just wet myself reading about the flaoting turd in yakkkkkk's post lmao!

----
now:

if the tg could not access this forum they could not copy it.

now i would not have a major problem if they copied and thats it, id be like bless, there so aware FM is and HAS already ACHIEVED the status of without a doubt one of the most successful hl:counter-strike communities, even if it were to end 2moro.

what does bother me is that they come here, copy and then have the nerve to say that we are sad for looking and being pissed at their forum.

Alski you ripped US off and then have the nerve to say people on this forum are sad for wanting to see the demise of your forum after you have treated the fact of copying with such a lack of dignity, and also from the looks of it banned people from your server with no reasons whatsoever, are you surprised they are happy to see the ill-treated server you run which BLATANTLY without ANY SHAME rips off this community? let aloen the forum which has no imagination whatsoever, nothing original.

if you commended FM and sent him a msg saying y'ou know ive taken nearly every single idea you have had, including the wording and structure of our server, because i thought it was the best, and our success we owe a lot to your vision

as we did to TC from UKCS. you maybe would have more sympathy from...well ME at least, and im sure Heads themselves.

Alski should recieve a forum ban. and this has nothing to do with the fact other than he is a shameless and arrogant thief with no sense of respect for the fact that he has totally taken everything from this community built over the years. and he will continue to rip off Fragmasters.

like i said, i wouldn't have a problem if you gave respect where respect was due, formula for success > fair enough, i understand. echoed in every industry and should be implemented.

but Nope, you are still so lame. i feel sorry for the people who have given you money.

especially the little turkish fat boy. he is such an innocent child.

irishman
16-09-2006, 12:48 PM
your always having digs at the TC yet you avidly read our forums perhaps you should donate and get vip skins over there :) always having a go, we don't care we still play on FM and enjoy it despite your inane ramblings about T|G this and T|G that. I wonder if some 'fm regs' have nothing more intresting in their lives then to think about T|G all day!

I don't think about TG or TC whatever you call your little club at all. What I object to is your members coming onto these forums and server and provoking flaming at regulars.

I have read your comments in 2 other threads and I will still be calling for a forum ban for you.

irishman
16-09-2006, 12:48 PM

I don't think about TG or TC whatever you call your little club at all. What I object to is your members coming onto these forums and server and provoking flaming at regulars.

I have read your comments in 2 other threads and I will still be calling for a forum ban for you.

irishman
16-09-2006, 12:50 PM
this reminds me, does anyone else have a problem with floating turds? dont matter how many times you flush the bog, one (or sometimes two) lumps of shit refuse to go, just as you think you done it the little bastards pop back up again.

oh, while we're off topic, I watched a program the other night based around a pack of dogs in a kennel.
They were getting looked after, feed and housed, It was a big well run kennel but this one pack didn?t like it that they weren?t top of the food chain in the kennel, they tried all sorts of tricks to ?prove? themselves, they even set up a method of communicating with each other so they always knew where the next meal would be, but alas they were just dogs and not that smart, and none of the other dogs in the kennel were fooled by these tricks.
One day they decided if they cant be the Top Growlers in this big, comfy well run kennel then they could make a better place themselves, they took a bite at the guy who had been looking after them and left in search of bigger and better things.
Well, within next to no time they realised that the big wild world can be a harsh place and that the ?pack? were more like pathetic little lap dogs than the big brave hunting dogs they thought they were and they crawled back and tried to get back into the kennel they left not so long ago?
I fell asleep after that, these dogs weren?t that interesting tbh, anyone else watch it? I would like to know how it ended

How do you come up with these, your a genius and a leg end :)

Pissed my self laughing at this.

The Joy
16-09-2006, 02:23 PM

I SAW THAT!

what happens at the end was, everyone decides that the rouge 'pack' of dogs, were so rabid and annoying, the owner of the well run kennel, decided to have them put down, so he came out with his double barrel bob, and plugged them in the face, and they never came back :) then all the other dogs danced and drank wine, some of them even ate orange jan, whilst some of them played the banjo, and they all had a ho-down :)

END

Hacienda
16-09-2006, 05:59 PM

Run away the lollercaust is coming, fucking quality mate :D

As for danny well Personally I think he's a twat the kind of twat not needed here not going too elaborate as I've made my feelings perfectly clear in other threads about him and tbh I now feel it a waste of effort, he wont ever acknowledge he acts like a twat and wont change his ways.

Crazy Diamond
16-09-2006, 10:02 PM
sad? coming from i guy (not to sure if he is) with that sig!

HAHA

D@nny
17-09-2006, 12:07 AM
:bow:

dmg7
17-09-2006, 12:11 AM
:4-hit:

SubbY
17-09-2006, 03:59 AM
:bow:
BAN HIM FFS!

The Joy
17-09-2006, 04:38 AM
BAN HIM FFS!

+1

Pondus
17-09-2006, 10:54 AM
+2

Fragmaster
17-09-2006, 05:12 PM

I love you Yakkkkkk, what a nice summary :) of events

rapier
17-09-2006, 05:36 PM
nice one yak

The Joy
17-09-2006, 06:17 PM
was the ending i described close to the real life situation?

Dr.Gonzo
17-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Yakkkkkk - Me and you should write a book together I think.