Deek
20-09-2006, 07:11 PM
in ur case i think it was a month maybe indef tho

D@nny
21-09-2006, 08:21 PM
alright

Dr.Gonzo
21-09-2006, 08:24 PM
You've asked when it's going to be lifted so many times now D@nny...

First - for the fucking umpteenth time - appeals go in the appeals section. Secondly the ban, as you have been told, while not permanent (it will be lifted) has no pre-determined amount of time on it. It can last as long as is deemed necessary.

Personally I can say it's been great not having you on the server and having to put up with you continually team attacking, team killing and team flashing anyone wearing the <-MIA-> tag. Let's hope this ban drags out for a bit longer you fucking pathetic child.

wA|Ab
21-09-2006, 08:42 PM
+1

Fragmaster
21-09-2006, 09:04 PM
Might make it a perm ban, unless you learn to post under the appeal section.

Moved

D@nny
21-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Might make it a perm ban, unless you learn to post under the appeal section.

Moved

I dont know why you are so much aganst me ? or maybe i do is it that i killed Bum?

And this is a CCS talking forum and i was talking about css -.-

Dr.Gonzo
21-09-2006, 10:27 PM
It's not smart to be obtuse...

You're making a direct reference to your ban, perhaps trying to have it reduced ot nullified altogether... I'd say that constitutes some kind of appeal.

Arguing with the person who not only runs the forum, but will also have ultimate say in regards to your your ban, over the correct place to post just shows what an idiot you are.

Mark0
21-09-2006, 10:44 PM
I dont know why you are so much aganst me ? or maybe i do is it that i killed Bum?

And this is a CCS talking forum and i was talking about css -.-

This post alone would get a perm ban from me. Insolent little fucker who reeks of disrespect.

D@nny
21-09-2006, 11:24 PM
ok Marko

Wizard
22-09-2006, 01:49 AM
i think this episode is having a postiiv impact on d@nny as a human being.

slowly but surely there is a slight hint of progression in his cahracter.

old d@nny would be swearing and fighting right now and being a huge jerk.

maybe just a little longer and he'll be a sociable, bubbly and respectful person.

The Joy
22-09-2006, 02:12 AM
tempt ban? is that like being temp banned and annoying people so much on the forums your 'tempting' them to perm ban you?

Fragmaster
22-09-2006, 05:27 AM
i think this episode is having a postiiv impact on d@nny as a human being.

slowly but surely there is a slight hint of progression in his cahracter.

old d@nny would be swearing and fighting right now and being a huge jerk.

maybe just a little longer and he'll be a sociable, bubbly and respectful person.

I hope so for his own benefit.

D@nny is banned for a month

D@nny
23-09-2006, 04:51 PM
I hope so for his own benefit.

D@nny is banned for a month

Oh come on Fragmaster....

Now i am starting to understan what Zesar tells me about you.

irishman
23-09-2006, 05:19 PM

And what would that be? You have probably just gotten yourself a perm ban for this statement

Mark0
23-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Again, we see more cheek and petulance from this disrespectful little boy...

Dr.Gonzo
23-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Fucking idiot... He won't be missed.

dmg7
23-09-2006, 06:55 PM
perm ban

Wizard
23-09-2006, 06:56 PM
sigh...youre just a douchebag d@nny.

couldnt you have just said "Oh come on Fragmaster"

moron, laters.

Fragmaster
23-09-2006, 06:58 PM

2 months ?

Pondus
23-09-2006, 07:07 PM
perm ftw

Crazy Diamond
23-09-2006, 10:39 PM
I thought this dude was banned from the server? He was on last night talking shit as usual.

D@nny
24-09-2006, 07:02 PM
I thought this dude was banned from the server? He was on last night talking shit as usual.

Now you're just lyeing i know that.. I was on lan with sprypunk and we where playing i didnt say a word like "omfg f**king" and so on... I just playd

The Joy
24-09-2006, 08:08 PM
i really have no clue what he's saying >.<

Crazy Diamond
24-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Now you're just lyeing i know that.. I was on lan with sprypunk and we where playing i didnt say a word like "omfg f**king" and so on... I just playd

You did talk, I am not lieing, and anything that comes out of your mouth I class as shit.

D@nny
25-09-2006, 02:07 AM
what ever Floydy (http://fragmasters.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=533) i am done talking to you.

irishman
25-09-2006, 02:20 AM

Hold on, you are on a LAN? Hope you are not ghosting, I will be watching you and sprypunk very very closely from now on.

D@nny
25-09-2006, 09:23 AM
Hold on, you are on a LAN? Hope you are not ghosting, I will be watching you and sprypunk very very closely from now on.

We are not on lan anymore since i got to go to school again.

And when we where on lan i couldnt see he's windo cuz i didnt want to ghost for anyone.

aLsKi
25-09-2006, 11:10 AM
irishman you have no right saying that to D@nny about ghosting i know who the ghosters where and they are banned and gone, if you where to say he is a goby shit and very anyoying at the best of times i would tottaly agree to this but he does not ghost. If he is banned for his attuide and abusive bavoiur that is fine but please don not accuse of ghosting because other people who he didnt really even know did.

Alan

FraG-TurD
25-09-2006, 01:24 PM
irishman you have no right saying that to D@nny about ghosting i know who the ghosters where and they are banned and gone, if you where to say he is a goby shit and very anyoying at the best of times i would tottaly agree to this but he does not ghost. If he is banned for his attuide and abusive bavoiur that is fine but please don not accuse of ghosting because other people who he didnt really even know did.

Alan

as Irish said
"Hang on you was on a lan hope ur not ghosting"

I was gonna say the same tbh and it had nothing to do with the other T|G ghosting its because its Danny *nuff said* and i wouldnt be suprised if he was.

And for you to say he doesnt ghost
can u see his screen and do u monitor hes every move - i doubt it.
so i would watch out trying to defend someone who you yourself claim is - goby shit and very anyoying at the best of times
you dont know what him and hes m8 could be upto.
:4-directo

Crazy Diamond
25-09-2006, 02:35 PM
please don not accuse of ghosting because other people who he didnt really even know did.

Alan

Hold on, you are on a LAN? Hope you are not ghosting

As you can see Alan, Irish never accuse Danny of ghosting, try to get your facts right before defending the penis you have in your clan.

Dr.Gonzo
25-09-2006, 05:31 PM
I've advised Alan of what I'd be doing to resolves these situations... I think it is tough because as CL he has to defend his clan mates as best he can, but his team are not making it easy for him by behaving the way they do.

He should clean house... Anyone not acting in a positive manner should not be wearing the tag and they're making it harder for the legitimate clan members of TG to be taken seriously. I'm thinking NOS, Sah, Mikey...

Atle I know is back in the clan and back on FM, Not sure what Sago is up to and this D@nny guy is a grade A ass-clown. If it were me I'd have no qualms about kicking them at all. Cheaters and wankers don't to anything for you Alan mate...

irishman
25-09-2006, 08:05 PM

Alan

1. Read the post!!!!!!!!!
2. Shut up and go away
3. Read your own forums before having a go at me. There is a post on your forum from one of the TG about a clan match in which he indicates that he would like Sago to tell him where the enemy is.
Both Atle and Sago are both active members of TG and both 'are not gone'

irishman
25-09-2006, 08:09 PM
As you can see Alan, Irish never accuse Danny of ghosting, try to get your facts right before defending the penis you have in your clan.

Thank you my friend :)

D@nny
25-09-2006, 08:20 PM
D@nny guy is a grade A ass-clown. If it were me I'd have no qualms about kicking them at all. Cheaters and wankers don't to anything for you Alan mate...

Ok, how can i make it harder when i am talking about a bannisment on the Fragmaster server since i killed Bum everything has gone down for me not alski

He's not a part of this what so ever. I just want to play like in the normal days without all this Bullsh~t going on. everything was fine until i made a misstake and now i am waiting to get back and it wont ever happen again.

And you all out there are not making anything esey for him talking like shit to everything you dont iven know. Just leave this alot i was asking Fragmaster for one thing, i use wasnt asking you guys to post all dose bad commets. Bye.

Dr.Gonzo
25-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Let's not ignore that it wasn't a mistake... Bum put on an MIA tag for a joke and then you team killed him thinking he was an MIA member. Your actions prompted a regular player to consider leaving the server.

That's why you deserve the ban. It was part of a long line of team attacking and general trolling aimed at one specific clan.

nabby
25-09-2006, 09:28 PM
clan hater........... effing c00000000nt

irishman
25-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Ok, how can i make it harder when i am talking about a bannisment on the Fragmaster server since i killed Bum everything has gone down for me not alski

He's not a part of this what so ever. I just want to play like in the normal days without all this Bullsh~t going on. everything was fine until i made a misstake and now i am waiting to get back and it wont ever happen again.

And you all out there are not making anything esey for him talking like shit to everything you dont iven know. Just leave this alot i was asking Fragmaster for one thing, i use wasnt asking you guys to post all dose bad commets. Bye.

Making things easy for whom? Alski? Who decides that he will post crap about me when it has nothing to do with him?

You team attacked, you got banned, you thought you would be funny and have an attitude on the forum, that got you another ban.

What is it with you TG players? What makes you think that you can order FM members not to post on the forum?

Please somebody enlighten me?

D@nny
26-09-2006, 01:38 PM
~You team attacked, you got banned, you thought you would be funny and have an attitude on the forum, that got you another ban.~

No i didnt get a funny part of it.

Beavis
26-09-2006, 06:48 PM
~You team attacked, you got banned, you thought you would be funny and have an attitude on the forum, that got you another ban.~

you ell

imo its funny when stupid ppl get banned :p

irishman
26-09-2006, 08:31 PM

Danny, I am going to be straight with you. Instead of accepting the ban for your actions, you decided to make comments that pissed Pheer off.

I do think an apology from you would go a long way to getting yourself back playing on FM.

The rules are not that hard, have respect for the admins and other players, be nice, dont be abusive. Try explaining that you will not cause any more problems.

D@nny
26-09-2006, 09:27 PM
irishman (http://fragmasters.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=37) if you didnt know i said sorry to MIA Juki

And i said sorry to them in the game aswell not i think they ignored it
But Juki didnt he said it was ok and i got he's forgivenes

Well, Here it is what i am going to say again and i know it wont help but i want you to know i really want to play again on FM and want it to be like the old days when i wasnt team atking flashing and stuff..

I am sorry Bum i am sorry i Flashed, attcked , naded and everyhing els at you MIA i am also sorry for the abouse i did and aswell i attked you.

Fragmaster i am sorry for killing a hightly member of the FM server.

<3