PDA

View Full Version : Banned, explanation

Guck-
21-09-2006, 07:58 PM
I got banned for hacking on Fragmasters Assaulted on cs 1.6 about a week ago, it was a permanent ban.
At first I thought I could do without this server but I soon found out that I miss the community and I am very sorry for having cheated. I'll explain why I cheated.
On one evening I was playing on cs_assault_backdoor, I was in the tower and I got headshot through the wall from an AWP. I didn't believe this and the one who gave me this headshot said he was cheating. This person was called "inTjam". To take revenge I put a cheat on and killed him back. Then at the end of the round he told me that he spotted me cheating and said that I would be banned. Then I got a premanent ban. It seemed that inTjam was an admin. It also seemed that inTjam wasn't cheating and that he was just lucky/skilled.
Now I am very sorry for having cheated and I would like to be unbanned, I have deleted my cheat and I would appreciate it if you guys would give me a second chance.
For the rest I never hack on cs but a friend just gave it to me when he came back from a LAN.

If you unban me I will promise I will never cheat again on Fragmasters and that I will never accept and hacks again and that I will never download them. I now know that in the end you willl get caught anyway because a classmate has his cs account banned from all VAC-proof servers after half a year of hacking.

I now know that I should not hack even if other people on a server do.

KaOS
21-09-2006, 08:00 PM
ok

Shaggus
21-09-2006, 08:11 PM
wtf did u cheat..... i think u will stay banned forever and u might gte a vac ban too..

Dr.Gonzo
21-09-2006, 08:15 PM
You hacked, you admitted it, you're banned for life - unlucky.

Fucking what's with this "e-thuggery made me do it" bullshit craze all of a sudden?

Is it worth pointing put that according to your account of things you located and downloaded a hack in a blink of an eye... Hmmm. I wouldn't even know where to begin finding one.

Enjoy being banned.

SubbY
21-09-2006, 08:23 PM
1. u didnt cheat one day only(or at this moment), got some old demos of u with wallhack! its a really, really bad lie...."wtf, hes a cheater, ah oki i will turn on my hax......" btw, he didnt kill u with with awp, he sprayed with the ak and gave u a headshot at ur cheatercampingplace. i was online at this moment, joined the server only to spec u. u didnt leave the game, to dll some hax, nah u played the whole time with a wallhax.
the first time i saw u on the server(1-2 month ago), u was a decent player, but then after some weeks u played like a god! so fo!
thx that u admitted that u used cheats, i dont need to waste my time to show u the proof now.

ur ban is a perm ban on FMs servers for cheating. u will never be unbanned!

RaNjA
21-09-2006, 08:27 PM
You said you used your hax to kill inTjam? FO! at backdoor u used it to kill me, and alot of others to. You will never be unbanned. period.

KaOS
21-09-2006, 08:48 PM
guys i am sry for his actions and it has really put a bad name on my clan!! it good he is banned!

Fragmaster
21-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Thats its ffs

X1 clantag rights have been now REVOKED. [ X1 ] is a personal tag and I do not want to tarnish it by idoits.

Find another clantag Chaos, because it will now remain within the inner family group.

Silk
21-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Guck, you probaby didnt know, but there was about 5 admins playing and discussing your hacking in admin chat while you was on.

you was blatently hacking from the ct tower. you was even stupid enuff to hack when it was 1v1 and the rest of the players were dead in spec.

you will never be unbanned and if I see your name or IP in the game. i will immediately ban you without further notice.

hopefully you will be vac detected and banned from all servers.

Fragmaster
21-09-2006, 09:14 PM
I got banned for hacking on Fragmasters Assaulted on cs 1.6 about a week ago, it was a permanent ban.
At first I thought I could do without this server but I soon found out that I miss the community and I am very sorry for having cheated. I'll explain why I cheated.
On one evening I was playing on cs_assault_backdoor, I was in the tower and I got headshot through the wall from an AWP. I didn't believe this and the one who gave me this headshot said he was cheating. This person was called "inTjam". To take revenge I put a cheat on and killed him back. Then at the end of the round he told me that he spotted me cheating and said that I would be banned. Then I got a premanent ban. It seemed that inTjam was an admin. It also seemed that inTjam wasn't cheating and that he was just lucky/skilled.
Now I am very sorry for having cheated and I would like to be unbanned, I have deleted my cheat and I would appreciate it if you guys would give me a second chance.
For the rest I never hack on cs but a friend just gave it to me when he came back from a LAN.

If you unban me I will promise I will never cheat again on Fragmasters and that I will never accept and hacks again and that I will never download them. I now know that in the end you willl get caught anyway because a classmate has his cs account banned from all VAC-proof servers after half a year of hacking.

I now know that I should not hack even if other people on a server do.

Thankyou for telling the truth rather than taking the easy option of bullshiting us. You ban will remain for life.

Silk
21-09-2006, 09:18 PM
yeah but, no but.

an appeal where he blames his dog would have been more interesting. I was there and witnessed the hacking 1st hand. very blatent. i.e he was in the ct tower on backdoor. the dumb shit was awming the guy in the middle tower roof.

RaNjA
21-09-2006, 09:57 PM
that was me on middle tower btw.

Liquid $nake
21-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Thats its ffs

X1 clantag rights have been now REVOKED. [ X1 ] is a personal tag and I do not want to tarnish it by idoits.

Find another clantag Chaos, because it will now remain within the inner family group.

Agreed .