PDA

View Full Version : celtic v rangers/score

mikbhoy
23-09-2006, 06:48 AM
well its finally here,the first old firm game of the season.we (celtic) are playing well and they (rangers)(the huns) are pure mince,i cant see anything but a convincing celtic win,but the form book goes out the window on this one and anything can happen.............aye fuckin right

celtic to win by a mile

3-0.

cmon the bhoys.

Mark0
23-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Dude, I highly regard 'The Huns' as a sectarian gesture. Please don't use it again. Let it be known I'm not a Rangers or Celtic fan.

Sectarianism in Scottish Football is the fucking scourge of our country and makes me ashamed to actually belong to Scotland at times.
There is no need for it here.
I don't mean to come over as a dick here, but just hope you won't use that word here.

Anyway, to the score. I think Celtic will edge this by possibly 1 goal, because I've watched Rangers twice recently and they were gash. It reminded me how much I hate Scottish football, due to its shockingly poor quality.

mikbhoy
23-09-2006, 03:40 PM
your right marko and i appologise for using the phrase,if a mod or admin wants to remove it go ahead,i would do it myself but for some reason there is no edit button.

JJmcb
23-09-2006, 05:45 PM
jimmy what was that you were saying about kenny miller? ;)

Mark0
23-09-2006, 06:23 PM
I see it was a nice little 2-0 win for the Celts then. I thought they would win going by Rangers recent form. First blood goes to the green end of the City then :D

omfg, Kenny Miller scored :|

Ad-hoc
23-09-2006, 09:38 PM
your right marko and i appologise for using the phrase,if a mod or admin wants to remove it go ahead,i would do it myself but for some reason there is no edit button.

Why did you type it in the first place? Is there a difference in secterianism and racism? Personally I don't think there is...

AnarchyOSS
23-09-2006, 09:49 PM
what date/time is it on at ?

Ad-hoc
23-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Its over ;) Was at 12.15 this afternoon

JJmcb
23-09-2006, 10:07 PM
lol munch ffs. keep up buddy! ;)

AnarchyOSS
23-09-2006, 10:11 PM
jeez...me brain is running of dial-up atm...aint had a ciggy in like 2 hours !!

mikbhoy
23-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Why did you type it in the first place? Is there a difference in secterianism and racism? Personally I don't think there is...

i have a lot of friends and family who are rangers supporters and thats how we talk to one another ie huns and fenians and that sort of stuff.between us its part of the banter of old firm weekend,its all tounge in cheek,but i realise that outside of that circle of friends and family it probly is considered secterian.ive said sorry and it wont happen again so just leave it eh.

.stu
29-09-2006, 01:17 AM
yeah i know what u mean where im from which is no where near glasgow there are alot of rangers, celtic and aberdeen supporters and we use those sort of phrases but it means nothing amoung a group of friends but alot of other people would take great offence which is why i would only say it to people i know. It can be a touchy subject with some people!

On i lighter note the gers got the job done tonight with a 2-0 win over molde! but im absolutly disgusted and gutted there was no tv coverage anywhere!

N1Jimmy
29-09-2006, 08:47 AM
jimmy what was that you were saying about kenny miller? ;)

Kenny Miller owes me a pint I reckon - he was always going to score after that comment I guess :4-sulk:

So a fair result in the end I guess, much as it pains me to say it. At least we didn't make a mess of last night as well!

Never been to watch a match 'across town' but Ibrox has certainly come on leaps and bounds, particularly in the last year, in stamping out the sectarianism at matches. That's not to say it's not still out there, and any time I go to watch a game with a branch of RSC around the country I hear the same old rubbish. Now that it's been marginalised though, I think it'll be completely eradicated come the next generation of supporters. Here's hoping.

Mark0
29-09-2006, 08:49 AM
I hope so too, for the sake of the club. FIFA have clearly expressed their stance on what will happen if it isn't stamped out totally. The fans wil have no club to go and watch if it goes too far.

N1Jimmy
02-10-2006, 01:49 PM
I see my mate Kenny had a wee shot in goals yesterday :)

Interested to see if him or Boyd starts on Saturday...which incidentally I'm coming up for - any of you other boys going to be there?

.stu
02-10-2006, 05:49 PM
i may possibly be around those parts if tickets become available but the chances of that are slim to none!