PDA

View Full Version : sry guys

Immortal Technique
03-08-2005, 10:36 PM
i just wanna know if u guys can give me a 2nd chance on the 1.6 server??
im sorry for what i did it was a bad way to solve a problem(<DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER DONE) and i would greatly appreciate it, also if i cheat again u can tell my clan about me and show them the demos, i promise i will never cheat again, i doubt you'll let me back but its worth a try

vip0r
03-08-2005, 10:51 PM
hmmmmmm, but thats what they all say. :sad:

Make Fragmaster feel a bit emotional rofl, he might let you of den. Like you said its worth a try. :lol:

Fragmaster
04-08-2005, 01:56 AM
I dont know what to say.

It will be up to Silk to decide as he manages 1.6, more than I do. Silk, please note that he has been banned for a while and has admitted it and apologies for his crimes... any chance for a unban? mercy?

vip0r
04-08-2005, 01:57 AM
Rofl like bug said .... soft hearted. I like that. :Kiss of l

SubbY
04-08-2005, 03:43 AM
ffs i say no :mad:

SubbY
04-08-2005, 04:07 AM
immortal stop moaning ffs!!!

its a hard job to catch haxxors and im spend alot of time in the server to make the game haxxor free!!! but for what??? they start moaning and get unbanned??? lol

dont forget once a cheater always a cheater!!!

---->Report A Cheat
Get them banned 4 life lol???

Fragmaster
04-08-2005, 04:14 AM
immortal stop moaning ffs!!!

its a hard job to catch haxxors and im spend alot of time in the server to make the game haxxor free!!! but for what??? they start moaning and get unbanned??? lol

dont forget once a cheater always a cheater!!!

---->Report A Cheat
Get them banned 4 life lol???

Subby, has a very strong point there.

White Widow
04-08-2005, 10:38 AM
What we gonna do unban every haxor that says sorry?
I agree with subby, If u unban people that have been banned it makes a bad example, Ban for life is the best and only deterrent.
I also think that the more regular the player on the server the worse the crime of haxin was, as they knew and understood what they were doing and probbably laughed about it before they got caught.

You knew the crime now do the time

Sucks when you banned for Life

White Widow
04-08-2005, 10:55 AM
unless...
He pays a ?100 fine...

or goes out and buys a new cd key for a ?5 ffs
If hes that desperate to come back its easy, but dont tell subby u r an ex-haxor or he may just ban your new one lol

dr stealth
04-08-2005, 02:27 PM
its not only the fact he cheated, look how he lied about it, and then got a bit abusive and smartarsed too. and it wasnt, 'years' ago either,

you cant trust a lying petulant child.

stealth :neutral:

Fragmaster
04-08-2005, 09:09 PM
BANNED FOR LIFE, sorry