PDA

View Full Version : Why was I kicked and banned? I didn't break the rules did i????/

Dick Jones OCP
27-09-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm happily playing away on my fasvourite server (fragmasters) when for no reason that I can see I get kicked and banned. I had just scored a bequtiful nade kill in Day of Defeat when I got kicked. Now I can't geet back on.

Why?????

Eddyz Aquila
27-09-2006, 02:50 PM
You TKed, that's why...

dmg7
27-09-2006, 05:03 PM
another sign up :D

Dick Jones OCP
27-09-2006, 09:29 PM
the very last thing i did was lob a grenade at three bad guys. a good guy ran over it as it exploded. I look out for grenades as i play.

PLUS... i was TK's at least half a dozen times that same session!

Did they get kicked?

bUG
27-09-2006, 09:34 PM
r u still banned?

Dick Jones OCP
27-09-2006, 09:36 PM
not been told otherwise. It seems prety tight. I've never deliberately TK'd anyone and someone runs over my grenade and i'm off.

Grrrrrr.

Dick Jones OCP
27-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Why is it a guy got a 24hr ban for ghosting yet i get permanantly banned for an accidental TK.

Your fucking twats!

Cunts

Deek
27-09-2006, 09:48 PM
go onto the server and see if ur still banned
if u are it will be looked into if not, it was the auto-anti-tk system

Dick Jones OCP
27-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Thankyou for telling me. I didn't know about auto-kicking for TK.

I did try going back in about 5 mins later but it said i was still banned.

Will try again.

Thanks

Silk
27-09-2006, 11:47 PM
you get a 15 minute ban for tking, regardless if its intentional or not. what dumb ass trys to connect 5 minutes later, when he has been advised its a 15 minute ban.

Anyway, i dont like your attitude.

PERM BANNED!!!!

Fragmaster
28-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Your fucking twats!

CuntsWho do you think you are?

STEAM_0:0:10910900
Perm banned

bUG
28-09-2006, 12:23 AM
Ban from forums plz

we don't want to see any more abuse!

Kayz
28-09-2006, 01:49 AM
Dick Jones OCP = Officially owend!

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 08:59 AM
Had i been advised it was a 15 min ban i wouldn't have tried to go back in and wouldn't be bloody complaining about it would i?

The fact is that the little window that pops up telling me i'm banned just says 'kicked and banned' and THAT'S IT!

What do you expect if you don't tell people what's happening to them? Just look at the endless posts by people asking why they've been kicked. The majority of them don't understand the auto-kick for 3 TKs system and the reason they don't get it is because you ain't telling them!!!!

If an intelligent person with anything close to a brain (or any form of compassion for a fellow human) were running this server then the auto-kcick notice would explain that it's a 15min ban then nobody would bloody complain about it, would they?

Idiots..... you're all idiots and i can't believe I'm getting so wound up about it but I am.
Maybe it's because i believe in fair play and treating people equally AND NOT LETTING A TINY BIT OF POWER GO TO MY HEAD!

Get a life, get a job, stop sitting on your arse playing computer games!

And you call me a kid? You're an idiot.

bUG
28-09-2006, 09:16 AM
Learn some manners and come back in 10 years when you are 18. You would have been banned sooner or later. You are a ticking timebomb with that temper!

You would probably have been unbanned if you just kept your cool.

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 09:35 AM
A 'ticking timebomb' eh? Wonderful.

I wander lonely as a cloud,
My potty mouth still nice and loud,
I'll crack your neck and peel your skin,
For I have committed no sin.

You'll share my pain soon,
Oh yes you will,
Revenge is such a bitter pill.

bUG
28-09-2006, 09:49 AM
can someone plz shut this nutcase :)

The Joy
28-09-2006, 11:00 AM
lmao! look how long his ID is, proper pro, get HL2 for your birthday eh? can we leave this open? this guy is genuinely wound up about this :P i love to torment people when they act like such arseholes :D (yes.... im a bad person)

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 11:11 AM
plop plop splash. plop plop splash.

Sorry, should've lined the pan prior to unloading fragmaster down the big white 'un.

plop plop splash. plop plop splash

ben
28-09-2006, 11:21 AM
I really don't understand why the hell your so mouthy.

Why did you come to the conclusion that it was a permanent ban in the first place, when if you look at Announcements > Noticeboard there is a thread stating that 3 TK's is an auto temp ban.

Your the one that started acting like a twat and it got you permanently banned, nicely done. Now you start this, god why do i fell sorry for people like you.

I just hope you learn from your mistakes before you get banned from a lot more servers.

edit: while I'm here think about what you say in your PM's as people tend to post them if there not nice, just to show how silly people are.

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 11:52 AM
You're absolutely right.

Why didn't i think to check Announcements>Noticeboard to see if it was permanent or temporary? SIlly me. I feel so foolish.

Why the hell doesn't it say temp ban on the ban notice in-game when the kick happens?

Now that would be sensible.

I feel so foolish!

The Joy
28-09-2006, 12:05 PM
HAHAHA! this guys a classic muppet!!! love it

if you took the time out (a whole 15 minutes) between you posting something about your ban and then acting like the child you seem to be, then you'd of read some of the stickies around here, that like 99% of forums, you should really read before you post a thread

something to help (http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=5570)

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Glad to entertain you. Does that mean i'm not banned?

Pretty please???

The Joy
28-09-2006, 12:51 PM
permanent (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=permanent) ban (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ban)

cue lame jokes about how stupid and power crazed people are, possibly even one about how sad we are and jokes about peoples sexuality

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 01:17 PM
Oh. I stand corrected. Sorry if I've caused any trouble.

Yours sincerly,

Angry f***ing a**hole!

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 01:20 PM
Hello, I was playing on WolfensteinHQ at 3pm wednesday 27th September 2006 when i was banned for what i believe no reason, as there has been no posts with my player name (Dick Jones OCP) in the report a cheat section.

I would have waited for more than 15 mins and tryed to go back on the server however I knew nothing about the ant-team killing system and so went absoultely bloody crazy and gobbed off when I shouldn't have done.

Here is my steamid, 1234567891011121314151617181920

Please could you be quick as i would really like to go back to playing on fragmasters.

Regards,
Brian Blessed

FraG-TurD
28-09-2006, 02:21 PM
dude our perm banned as stated by fm and silk
what dont u understand about that.

so bye now..

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 03:07 PM
dude,

I'm like so from California. Ilike surf and skate and i'mlike a totally radical guy.

Don't 'dude' me frag- turd.

Is that meant to be a play on 'fractured'? Crap.

FraG-TurD
28-09-2006, 03:17 PM
alright i will call you how you come across on these forums.

A FUCKING BELLEND.

hope thats better for you.
you fucking knob cheese.

and no frag-turd is just some random name i came up with its not related to anything other than it being a crap name i thougth of.

Crazy Diamond
28-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Dick, you have an awfull attitude, I hope this is just a front you put up in the virtual world and not how you carry on in reality. If this is the real you then I pity your exsitance, you are taking up space that could be best used for something else. You are an isignificant human being.

Please close the door on your way out.

Pondus
28-09-2006, 04:18 PM
trolls ftw.

Dick u got probs dude. seek help asap

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 04:51 PM
'bell-end' or 'nob cheese'? What's it to be??

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

By the way, I'm banned so how am i still able to write on the forum?? A puzzle for yu methinks.

-=Lenny=-
28-09-2006, 05:02 PM
By the way, I'm banned so how am i still able to write on the forum?? A puzzle for yu methinks.

You haven't been forum-banned. Yet...

vincenoir
28-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Ban this cock, Jesus Christ, who the fuck does he think he is!? Got serious issues, boney little twat, fuck off and annoy someone else yea!

ThE NaMeLeSs
28-09-2006, 06:10 PM
One word.
Hilarious.

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 06:15 PM
'Bony little twat'?? Far from it. Quite big actually. And fast. I'm actually a very decent person with a good, responsible job, a nice stable personality and a great life. House, car, job, girlfriend, lots of mates (real not cumputer-forum geeks who don't even know waht each other lookslike) and I don't have BO.

I am however poorly at the moment hence the inordinate amount of time I've had to wind you lot up.

Cheerio.

The Dick

ben
28-09-2006, 06:53 PM
'Bony little twat'?? Far from it. Quite big actually. And fast. I'm actually a very decent person with a good, responsible job, a nice stable personality and a great life. House, car, job, girlfriend, lots of mates (real not cumputer-forum geeks who don't even know waht each other lookslike) and I don't have BO.

I am however poorly at the moment hence the inordinate amount of time I've had to wind you lot up.

Cheerio.

The Dickheh, just like the rest...

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 07:02 PM
'heh, just like the rest'?........ what does that mean?

Do you mean everybody who plays fragmasters is ill? Mentally or physically?

Are you suggesting that everybody on this forum has a screw loose?

TuT TuT. How rude?

ben
28-09-2006, 07:06 PM
'heh, just like the rest'?........ what does that mean?

Do you mean everybody who plays fragmasters is ill? Mentally or physically?

Are you suggesting that everybody on this forum has a screw loose?

TuT TuT. How rude?They know what part of your post i was referring to.

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 07:14 PM
'They' being who?

I need a poo now.

The Joy
28-09-2006, 07:24 PM
haha lmao! this guy is classic, he's the biggest twat i've ever seen post on this forum! haha, let carry on the little prick! its quite humurous to see how sad he is!

though seeing as silk is now reading this thread, i should imagine you're about to get forum banned, and this thread locked, so, it was good laughing at you (note at, not with) for this short period you little wanker haha

wA|Ab
28-09-2006, 07:25 PM
I need a poo now.

u seem like a very mature young man. However you must see that if u were calm and responded in a mature way, fragmaster would of unbanned you. did u think u were goin to be unbanned by calling him a cunt?
You havent frustrated any1 in this thread. i am at work bored and have enjoyed reading this. thank you and goodbye :)

FraG-TurD
28-09-2006, 07:26 PM
oh my god what a prick

all this over a temp ban what a tard..

Dick Jones OCP
28-09-2006, 07:27 PM
cheerio.

Silk
28-09-2006, 07:30 PM

you was not banned on the forum for 1 reason.

Fragmaster thought you would come to your senses and apologise for the misunderstanding. but appears you are natural born fuck head, who should have been terminated at birth.