PDA

View Full Version : How To Appeal - Read First

Deek
28-09-2006, 01:11 PM
First thing first, FRAGMASTERS Servers are Friendly Fire Enabled and have an automatic anti-team killing system which bans people for too many tks, it is only a temp ban about 15 mins. So please do not post here straight away go back after 15-20 mins after being banned then if you are not unbanned then you may use this section.

Okay now onto how to use this section and rules for this section.

Rule 1 : This is not a place where you come to shout "f**k off you noobs i cant believe u banned me omfg!"
It Wont get you anywhere

Rule 2 : This is not a place to pick on people that have been banned, as in the rare chance it could have been a mistake and you are picking on some one for no reason.

Rule 3 : Be polite and honest, if you did cheat dont try and deny it, you may as well be honest and own up to your cheating.

Here is an example of a good Appeal.

Hello, I was playing on <server name> at <time here>, when i was banned for what i believe no reason, as there has been no posts with my player name (<name at time of ban>) in the report a cheat section.

I waited for more than 15 mins and tryed to go back on the server, thinking it was the ant-team killing system, yet I was still banned.

Here is my steamid, <steam ID>.
Please could you be quick as i would really like to go back to playing on fragmasters.

Regards,
<player name>

Feel Free to copy that and use it in your appeal. It will hurry things along.

Regards,

The FM Admin Team..