PDA

View Full Version : ?

Tetsuo
29-09-2006, 03:12 PM
What's the problem when console says you "You were autokicked" every time i'm trying to enter FM

Fragmaster
29-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Please can you tell me your STEAMID and your playername when used to connect to the server.

The Joy
29-09-2006, 03:36 PM
aaah tetsuo, or 'jolo' as you like to be known as, i could probably take a guess at why your getting kicked

Deek
29-09-2006, 03:41 PM
http://www.khalik.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10366

the ban wasnt working properly so FT added him to auto-kick till you could ban him for good

i woulda pm'ed ya ph33r but that damn box of urs is full....again lol

Fragmaster
29-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Moved to Appeals

The Joy
29-09-2006, 03:59 PM
im pretty sure this guy is nash (http://www.pongclan.com/thread.php?1320), who used to be in PONG

Tetsuo
29-09-2006, 04:15 PM
I don't fuckin understand. Wallhacking? This is insane. I love this server and have always done. I'm not that kind of person.

Tetsuo
29-09-2006, 04:18 PM
I've played on this server for over 1 year and love it. Why would i cheat? this is insane.

Nash

Dr.Gonzo
29-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Well, I don't believe that, but let's say it's true... What the fuck are you doing copying a respected member of the communities name and acting like a twat with it on?

And why did you give your last Steam ID to some idiot who has done nothing but pretend to be you since you went?

I smell multiple rats, a veritible sea of vermin... I know that the admins here have demos too that I'd like to see.

Fragmaster
29-09-2006, 04:21 PM
I have not reviewed your demo yet.

I will personally review it later on, OK

wA|Ab
29-09-2006, 05:27 PM
oh ok my mistake. thought u were tlking about sprite

vincenoir
29-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Devoured by vermin! Not to sure this is true, not like the nash i know. But stealing and abusing someones name is quite stupid.

TheFink
29-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Just to clarify. Nash was never in PONG - he asked us for a trial, I tried to send him some emails which he ignored, and there we are. He did use the PONG nick on servers though. I was then approached by somebody else using his account, who said that the original Nash had quit CSS. At which point I called the whole thing off.

Now I don't know what has gone on on his account, but I will be asking him about it. He has asked again for a PONG trial...

Fate
29-09-2006, 05:56 PM
this guy got in contact on xfire to me i said to post on appeals at forums, i didnt know his history or career on FM

FraG-TurD
29-09-2006, 06:37 PM
i will dig out my demo shows u blatantly wallhacking, its inferno there is a guy hiding behind a box a long way away from you you pop round a cornet and fire a single awp shot at this box then continue to walk upto the box with crosshair on nme camping.
then you just pop out and kill him.

so dont give that crap abotu wallhacking wtf.

The Joy
29-09-2006, 07:33 PM
sorry about that alex mate, i dont mean in any way to shed pong in a bad light as i know first hand you're quality guys!

FraG-TurD
29-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Demo (http://www.forreal.demon.co.uk/tp2.rar)

im happy with that tbh not looked at rapiers demos as there is no real need.

rapier
30-09-2006, 02:10 AM
just watched your demo ft and that wud be enough alone alright , any issues mine can also be watched. Blantent is the word. t p always looks at the area they are and once or twice yu him trying to cover his tracks checking behind places they is obviously no one ther. tp u have no skill.

Dr.Gonzo
30-09-2006, 02:15 AM
I was with FT while he watched the demo... I've since seen the demo now. Good lord. Defend that then. ROFL.

dmg7
30-09-2006, 02:26 AM
disappointed in you nash, predictable though.

disappear for a while, come back less skil lthan had alrdy... tries to improve skill but cant so d/l teh h4X

The Joy
30-09-2006, 02:40 AM
lolasuarus

surely this deserves the wall of shame!!

Fragmaster
30-09-2006, 02:45 AM
# 4572 "Tp" STEAM_0:1:4384734 22:09 84 0 active

Ban sustained.

Tetsuo,
What is your defense for using wallhack to cheat? I would like to hear your explanation.

Bantros
30-09-2006, 03:31 AM
I said he was a hacker when he trailed for PONG

TheFink
30-09-2006, 07:58 AM
Noted...

Tetsuo
30-09-2006, 11:59 AM
If you insist. it's for me to leave, the world greatest server for me. Take care. :( (I'll do whatever you want if you let me stay)

FraG-TurD
30-09-2006, 12:56 PM
If you insist. it's for me to leave, the world greatest server for me. Take care. :( (I'll do whatever you want if you let me stay)

so u deny hax still then.

Tetsuo
30-09-2006, 01:29 PM
look, i'm the worst idiot ever. I've learned from my mistakes. but i guess it's too late.

dmg7
30-09-2006, 01:35 PM
you've got that right

Face
30-09-2006, 01:48 PM
Fucking hell, another one bites the dust. Im guessing Castro will be the next one to slip up...

Fate
30-09-2006, 01:50 PM
tbh ive learnt loads of lessons from FM, i am soo grateful, what would i be like with FM :')

Thanks Guys btw

Nash i am soo shocked :O

Dr.Gonzo
30-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Fucking hell, another one bites the dust. Im guessing Castro will be the next one to slip up...

WAFFLES!Don't think you'll ever see me in one of these threads.

Nash was a good player anyway, I'm surprised he felt he had to resort to this. But I doubt he is sincere in any way, shape or form. He's been hacking since he came back and can't help but feel the whole giving away his last Steam ID was all part of some pre-meditated scheme.

No doubt he shall continue down this road, learning from how he got caught, thinking about ways to hide it and will go and plague some other server with his no skill bullshit.

SmIlEy^
30-09-2006, 05:54 PM
is he unbanned again???? played against him today at 16:50

Dr.Gonzo
30-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Just going to say he's been on all day today... Under the name Vision.

FraG-TurD
30-09-2006, 06:28 PM
yes seems that when fm added him to ban list it fucked uop again
and joining now to add to auto kick again

FraG-TurD
30-09-2006, 06:30 PM
done

Tetsuo
30-09-2006, 06:37 PM
No doubt he shall continue down this road, learning from how he got caught, thinking about ways to hide it and will go and plague some other server with his no skill bullshit.

No. I learned from my mistake. I will never cheat again. Cuz it was the worst idea ever. So i have to go over to another server and have fun, WITHOUT FUCKING CHEAT. ( I've been on yesterday and today WITHOUT fuckin cheat) Ask the others on FM.

rapier
30-09-2006, 06:41 PM
why the fuck you start cheating anyway?

Sage
30-09-2006, 06:45 PM
bloody loser...

you make me sick.

edit: after watching the demo i think he was using an aimbot too

FraG-TurD
30-09-2006, 06:46 PM
cheat or not u have cheated and the fact you was on there today is unfair on all the fm regs playing with a know cheator.

This time i hope the ban remains.
sick of you already tbh.

and dont try to make out its our fault u need a new server ur the one wall hacking like a complete cunt.

Dr.Gonzo
30-09-2006, 06:47 PM

No. I learned from my mistake. I will never cheat again. Cuz it was the worst idea ever. So i have to go over to another server and have fun, WITHOUT FUCKING CHEAT. ( I've been on yesterday and today WITHOUT fuckin cheat) Ask the others on FM.

Whatever... You've been cheating for a good while now. As I said, since you came back to FM and gave away your last ID. Didn't seem to remorseful while you were wallhacking your tits off and ruining the game for a number of players.

You have been on today because of a glitch. It doesn't matter what you say. You've been caught hacking and you're rightfully banned for life from this server.

Love the way you're like "Worst idea ever" now but you were probably loving it that session where you had a kpd of 26.00. You're an idiot.

Mark0
30-09-2006, 07:08 PM
I had my suspicions when we played that awful map with the Nuclear bunker. It was AWP central and this guy seemed to see people way to easily and smash them with AWP all the time. He knew, when and where to pop out and cap folk.

I was always suspicious after that.

Good riddance tbfh....

Pondus
30-09-2006, 08:23 PM
spam!

you ell nash, glad ur gone, always been a cunt, ever since u joined MIA then went for a better option in PONG cus we wasnt pro enough.

fucking happy atm, Ill have a drink on ur behalf u dumbass cuntbag.

be gone!

*booya*

salad
01-10-2006, 04:00 AM
the best was when nash asked for a trial with a reg FM clan, maybe mia and he asked for another trial and someone said no and his remark was

"im better than all people here anyways so why not"

That was the whole biscuit for me and tbh i didnt think your were dodgy i never wasted my time on an ignorant child like you but im glad that demo footage that i have watched has claered it up for moi.

burn in hell cheating scum

Dr.Gonzo
01-10-2006, 04:24 AM
That was actually MIA he asked... We knocked him back needless to say and got the usual childish blah blah blah. Easy to be better than people with hax I guess...

RocHeY
01-10-2006, 01:06 PM
hes in TG now he goes by the name of sprite................him and TG are perfect for eachother

ThE NaMeLeSs
01-10-2006, 01:24 PM
hes in TG now he goes by the name of sprite................him and TG are perfect for eachother
:To funny:

He is Sprite? hahahahahahaha This retarded clanhopping mofo. I remember when he came on Fm there time and asking everyone for a trial and added randomly tags, he got kicked about from everyclan in the time of 2-3 days :ukliam2:

ps. deleted out of xfire, was wondering anyway how he came back in my list...

dmg7
01-10-2006, 01:28 PM
T|G make me want to become an emo

wA|Ab
01-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Whos being banned? the original nash or sprite?

The Joy
01-10-2006, 01:42 PM
if you look, sprite and tetsuo are two different steam ids

another ban coming on? or genuinely different people?

Knightowl1
01-10-2006, 03:52 PM
I said he was a hacker when he trailed for PONG

no you didn't :P

You said he was a kid and you didn't want him to join and wasn't that impressed with him. You didn't mention anything about cheating from what I remember.

anyway. NASH YOU F*KN MORON, START PLAYING FOOTBALL or something

P@tm@N
01-10-2006, 05:07 PM
You are an idiot nash, i just don't understand how you think you could get away with it. Very silly indeed. Byebye

Dr.Gonzo
01-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Sprite claimed he was someone different who got the Steam ID from Nash because Nash was quitting the game, and Sprite knew no-one so he could pretend to be Nash and get all of Nash's mates onside every time he connected.

Maybe that's the real story. I don't believe they're the same person because Sprite is shit... But then again, maybe Sprite is Nash's non-hacking account and Nash never wanted to reveal his name on his hakcing account. Then he got away with it for so long he revealed himself thinking he could get into some good clan and get all the "prestige" that all hacking kids crave.

So it is possible they're the same person. Never seen them play together, haven't seen this Sprite character for a good while now that Nash has re-established himself. Maybe this is why Nash has took the ban so well. He knows he can still play on FM with his other assumed identity.

As I said, a veritible sea of vermin... All sorts of weird deceit going on.

Face
01-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Haha, why would anyone bother going through it all ?
Just play the game, not everyone can be as good as me and rs can they ?

-=Lenny=-
01-10-2006, 06:33 PM

Facey, you are making people download cheats with those skills. That's not the thing you want, do you?

Face
01-10-2006, 06:41 PM
I sometimes find myself having to hold back for that very reason Len, although, with or without walls mans gonna get mirked.

dmg7
01-10-2006, 06:53 PM
pff always rs, hes shit, he only good cause of hacks.

Pondus
01-10-2006, 06:56 PM
nash = wanker
sprite = nashs rl mate, also a wanker

seen em both on same times loads of times.

Xampie
01-10-2006, 07:17 PM
what i know is that sprite trialed some time ago for PoG ...
he is sum 13 year ol that couldnt communicate in english very smooth.....

i dont think theyre the same..... it can be but as pondus say rl m8z...than it is so..

p.s. the clanleadr also had some friends "bobby" "viona"

hmmmm never saw them anymore on FM

they suddenly disappeared.... hmmm

Tetsuo
01-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Sprite is a cunt. He wants to be me. He has always trying to be me. we're NOT the same persons

irishman
01-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Sprite is a cunt. He wants to be me. He has always trying to be me. we're NOT the same persons

Found this statement funny. Who wants to be like a cheater? A person that can't play a game without hacking?

If nobody disagress, can somebody please close this thread and issue a forum ban as well.

Dr.Gonzo
01-10-2006, 07:59 PM
As Sprite's ID technically belongs to Nash maybe we should ban it too :)

I'm with Irish on this. Nash, you're a joke.

P@tm@N
01-10-2006, 09:04 PM
I'd be inclined to agree but its not up to us.

Sage
01-10-2006, 09:11 PM
i remember nash being 1 of the main victims of crucified

shoulda known better.

.stu
01-10-2006, 11:18 PM
It makes me laugh how people cheat for ages and think they are all that but when they get caught they do nothing but grovel and say how sorry they are and that they will never do it again ect and how they have learned their lesson! The fact of the matter is you would still be cheating if you didnt get caught and you wouldnt be sorry at all you would still be strutting around thinking you are the mutts nuts!

The only thing you are sorry for is getting caught! unbefuckinglievable!
best thing you can do is fuck off, you did the crime now do the time! Jury voted guilty and rightly so. Im pretty dissapointed nash! i feel dirty im off for a shower now!

Dr.Gonzo
01-10-2006, 11:36 PM
You tell him Duffy :)

vincenoir
02-10-2006, 01:01 AM

Thanks face :P Sure you ment ((MuGz)) -^ME .... :D

RocHeY
02-10-2006, 09:53 AM
this isnt the original nash llads,he says he is friends with him and the real nash doesnt play anymore,this doesnt matter though he shouldnt be using his name,the real name for the little cockfaced shitbag is sprite MR.CLANHOPPER!!!!!!! this fuck up is a joke im so glad he is found out now :4-hit:

Tetsuo
02-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Rofl. I'm the real nash. I still play. Sprite is still playing on FM every day

Tetsuo
02-10-2006, 03:41 PM
He used my name, Nash. and tried to join PONG