PDA

View Full Version : I said i was sorry.

D@nny
30-09-2006, 08:40 PM
I told you guys i was sorry i started to play again today and was about to
Donat to the server when i saw i was bannished again..

Can i please get a chance to play on there again. I am not beening an ass on it.:)

dmg7
30-09-2006, 08:44 PM
._.

Dr.Gonzo
30-09-2006, 09:01 PM
At least he found the appeal section this time :4-hit:

I'm pretty sure FM said 1 month, then you insulted him and it was presented to you that maybe 2 months was a better option.

Do your time and stop whining. You deserve whatever ban you receive.

D@nny
30-09-2006, 09:08 PM
At least he found the appeal section this time :4-hit:

I'm pretty sure FM said 1 month, then you insulted him and it was presented to you that maybe 2 months was a better option.

Do your time and stop whining. You deserve whatever ban you receive.

Yeah i know i do.. But when i was on today i was happy to be back and i would for sure Donat to get skins and play more.

But what has happen has happen and i cant go back.

Dr.Gonzo
30-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Stop trying to insinuate if the ban was dropped you'd donate... FM has a bit too much integrity to accept a bribe and allow dunderheads like you to skip deserved bannings.

It also says that if you're thinking about donating you should make sure that you don't indulge in any behaviour that breaks the server rules. That should be some food for thought for you.

You haven't even apologised to the people you inflicted your shitty behaviour on so you'll have to excuse us all if we don't jump out of our seats calling for you to come back now you've "turned over a new leaf".

Fragmaster
30-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Let me make this clear.

I had unbanned you 2 days ago because I personally believed I was too harsh when I reviewed/reflected on the ban.

When I unbanned him; he did not donate, he did not approach me OR did I speak with him prior to unbanning him (he didn't even know he was unbanned). Danny, I do not care if you donate or not as I don't want donations from trouble makers or players who may be banned. (Read the small print Danny, donate at your own risk)

CLOSED.