PDA

View Full Version : @Fragmaster again

D@nny
06-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Since you're ignoring my private messages (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=843)
I feel this is the only way to ask

Can you please unhidd my rank?.

Beavis
06-10-2006, 05:29 PM
tbh i think you have to type soms stuff in console but dont know what

dmg7
06-10-2006, 05:33 PM
ma_imawhoreshowmemyrank 1

ThE NaMeLeSs
06-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Since you're ignoring my private messages (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=843)
I feel this is the only way to ask

Can you please unhidd my rank?.NOOB hahaha :To funny:

Say /hlx_hideranking while playing on a participating game server. This will toggle you between being visible on the Player Rankings and being invisible.Google ftw!

dmg7
06-10-2006, 05:53 PM
.... nameless if more intelligent than you danny

Zesar
06-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Hmm

stop insulting danny please?

thank you

FraG-TurD
06-10-2006, 06:40 PM
lol dannys guardian angle.
how nice.

ahhh blesssssss

anyways the old commands that used to hide/unhide ranks no longer work.
Fm is the only one that can do it.

saying hes ignoring you wont help, if it was me would make me want to ignore you 100% but hey hes not me lol
be patient !

Shaggus
06-10-2006, 06:43 PM
/hlx_hideranking..... i think it still works

dmg7
06-10-2006, 07:00 PM
sorry el capitan, i shall refrain from abusing poor danny.

its hard, im a bit of an e-thug you see.

irishman
06-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Hmm

thank you

If somebody makes a post in the appeals section about there rank being hidden, then they deserve to be made fun of.

vincenoir
06-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Hmm

thank you

what? lol

Zesar
06-10-2006, 08:30 PM
lol dannys guardian angle.
how nice.

ahhh blesssssss

anyways the old commands that used to hide/unhide ranks no longer work.
Fm is the only one that can do it.

saying hes ignoring you wont help, if it was me would make me want to ignore you 100% but hey hes not me lol
be patient !

hope you did not mean it in a mocknig tone.. since we where friends -.-

Zesar
06-10-2006, 08:31 PM
what? lol

having a hard time reading?

Beavis
06-10-2006, 08:39 PM
this thread is like a lolercoster

D@nny
06-10-2006, 09:27 PM
I cant get it everytime i am asking for help or just to talk to Fragmaster everyone els needs to be like "LOL NOOB, Prem ban him plx, ah you fucking~"

And all that, I am just asking for something not for everyone to start posting shat on this.

FraG-TurD
06-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Zesar - read into the message how u like

danny - like i said be patient it makes no difference that they all posted, when fm reads the post he will be aware of the issue.
SORTED!

Hacienda
06-10-2006, 09:52 PM
I cant get it everytime i am asking for help or just to talk to Fragmaster everyone els needs to be like "LOL NOOB, Prem ban him plx, ah you fucking~"

And all that, I am just asking for something not for everyone to start posting shat on this.

:OP
Ahhh,
the good old piss everyone off time after time and then wonder why when you ask for something people dont fall over themselves too be nice and help.

You reap what you sow.:monkeysmi

irishman
06-10-2006, 11:56 PM

To be honest, I have read and can't find where anybody said ban you? You did have people making fun but if you post in the wrong section then you have to expect being called names.

Zesar, somebody who has made 55 posts should not be making comments to a senior admin, learn some respect.

Pondus
07-10-2006, 02:08 AM
spam?

tbh danny, have some sense, let FM do his job, both in RL and on the server/forums. u cant expect him to make it all good in a matter ho lightening (cba to read all the post cus Im tierd, so have no clue on how long its been since the first post -.-).

and to get ur so called RL mate to thug it up for u like a dillusional (wow a big word, hope I spelled it right) bodyguard isnt gonna cut it.

be patient little un'

D@nny
07-10-2006, 02:38 AM
I made a post asking Fragmaster to do something, when i did an other person comes and starts "LOL NOOB" some of the others where nice and helpfull, but the most just talked bull...

Fragmaster
07-10-2006, 02:45 AM
Why has this been posted under appeals ? are you stupid or what.

ThE NaMeLeSs
07-10-2006, 02:47 AM
I made a post asking Fragmaster to do something, when i did an other person comes and starts "LOL NOOB" some of the others where nice and helpfull, but the most just talked bull...And if you've bothered to read my WHOLE post you would had seen that I also said -->

Say /hlx_hideranking while playing on a participating game server. This will toggle you between being visible on the Player Rankings and being invisible.
Also if someone not called "Fragmaster" can help, he shall not and let you wait just because of the wrong name? :monkeysmi

ps. still google for the win.

edity* whops fm = faster -.-

D@nny
07-10-2006, 05:02 AM
Why has this been posted under appeals ? are you stupid or what.

Guess i am, still dosent give me an answer.

Dr.Gonzo
07-10-2006, 05:24 AM
D@nny - you're an idiot unfortunately. It's a shame for both you and those that have to interact with you.

You didn't post your appeals against your ban under the appeals section, but asking to hide your rank (what's the matter, not keeping up with the rest of T|G) you think qualifies as an appeal.

All the abuse that comes your way you deserve. Think about why that might be.

P@tm@N
07-10-2006, 09:30 AM
D@nny you really need to relax and approah this differently. There are some posts here that you should seriously take on board. Also responding to senior admins with the lack of respect you are showing is niot going to get you any answers.

So just relax, show some respect and post in the correct sections!

D@nny
07-10-2006, 01:23 PM
D@nny you really need to relax and approah this differently. There are some posts here that you should seriously take on board. Also responding to senior admins with the lack of respect you are showing is niot going to get you any answers.

So just relax, show some respect and post in the correct sections!

I am always posting on the wrong channel :(

Should i have posted this one on the "Counterstrike Source Talk (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)" channel or what =(.

I am trying to get along since i killed Bum and get into this kind of troble but iven if i'll just ask something everyone gose against me.

I said i was sorry iven that didnt help as far as i know Juki is the only one who has forgiving me.

FraG-TurD
07-10-2006, 01:35 PM
like with everyone else danny once you dig yourself into a great big hole it takes a while to climb out again.
again be patient.
prove us all wrong.

Dr.Gonzo
07-10-2006, 01:50 PM
I am always posting on the wrong channel :(

Should i have posted this one on the "Counterstrike Source Talk (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)" channel or what =(.

I am trying to get along since i killed Bum and get into this kind of troble but iven if i'll just ask something everyone gose against me.

I said i was sorry iven that didnt help as far as i know Juki is the only one who has forgiving me.

You still act like a complete nob on the server as well... As long as you do that, you continually reset any good work you do on the forums. Oh. You don't do any of that either.

Fragmaster
07-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Have you not checked your stats. This was fixed at 01:45 AM, Today

Closed.