PDA

View Full Version : perm muted

Ratte
08-10-2006, 06:07 PM
hi..

As some of u know im permanent muted because I had a bad mouth in the past after i got shot. This came because I was not used to the game that well.. I understand very good how annoying it was as I see how people doing the same thing as I did.. So now im muted for about a month and I think its been enough. I've asked FM already through pm what I could do and he said to get on TS and get involved with some things. I've been on TS now 24/7 and applied to play in the community match vs Mint. Dont know what to do more tbh.. Beeing muted for a month and still beeing active on forum/server and even showing my respect and help by donating, shows how much i like this community.. I dont think many people will do this. I know some people will always dislike me , this only because im in rZ but everyone can do what he want, i dont got problems with that.. But im sure some people will like me also..

So.. my question is , when i will get unmuted?

dmg7
08-10-2006, 06:13 PM
i like you know ratte, you seem an alright dude.

Crazy Diamond
08-10-2006, 06:19 PM
I tell you one thing Ratte, your game has improved an awfull lot since you got muted.

I have still to hear your voice on ts though, have you got a mic?

Mark0
08-10-2006, 06:31 PM
I think you have improved a lot as a player since being muted and if you are unmuted I hope it stays that way. I'd support you being unmuted, as long as you don't revert back to your old ways.

P@tm@N
08-10-2006, 07:55 PM
I can remember how you used to be ratte, but seeing the other posts shows you have definitely benefited from the muting. I hope that IF you are unmuted that you take on board what has been said and try to strenghten your game further as you have done.

Ratte
08-10-2006, 08:02 PM
yes i got a mic floydy. u can find me 24/7 on rZ privat channel on FM TS

Beavis
08-10-2006, 08:14 PM
yes i got a mic floydy. u can find me 24/7 on rZ privat channel on FM TS

lies :p

Ratte
08-10-2006, 08:17 PM
must agree with u guys tho, my gameplay has improved a bit
cheers

FormSvacka
08-10-2006, 08:40 PM
<3 ratte is a nice dude :)

irishman
08-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Ok, I really feel that Ratte should be unmuted, I really feel that Ratte now understands the way that other players should be treated on the server.

I believe he has also fulfilled the requirements of him (he knows what these are) and I feel that there are at least 6 other people who deserve to be perm muted as they are a lot worse than Ratte ever was.

I also believe but can't confirm that this has passed to others of his clan as some of them have also shown a lot of good attitude on the server.

Up to FM now...........

Deek
09-10-2006, 11:44 AM
okay i think i have a solution for a week or two,

admins can umute ratte whenever they want, so...

i want admins to unmute, only admins, not players with special commands

then report back on how he acted when unmuted, i believe this will help ph33r in his decision making :)

just a thought lol :)

Ratte
09-10-2006, 11:46 AM
i dont mind that .. i also asked FM to give some sort of trial week. See if i dont fall back in my bad habbit that time then

dmg7
09-10-2006, 12:27 PM
whats the point deek? he's obviously learnt his lesson, its not going to be like unmuting him and he'll become a moany ass again. He does seem genuine.

wA|Ab
09-10-2006, 02:48 PM
whats to lose? he'll jus get muted again if he's an arse.

nabby
09-10-2006, 03:13 PM
exactly, unmute ftw

FraG-TurD
10-10-2006, 03:12 AM
ahh fuck it why not
the only reason he got perm muted again was becuase once again when i mentioned him going back to his old ways and that he would be muted again he said "care tbh" so what could i do.
I was unmuting him earlier but its a tad gay as i have to do it every map, the little time he was able to speak he was fine.

Unmute ftw.

Dr.Gonzo
10-10-2006, 08:20 AM
I'm glad about this guys... Ratte never was as bad as some people on the server and we all have seen positive changes in his behaviour. It is important to give people more than one chance as we can all act out of sorts from time to time.

Next stop D@nny? VOOdoo?

aLsKi
10-10-2006, 12:17 PM
Yes please perm mute D@nny do us all a favour amube that will teach him what it has ratte

Pondus
10-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Yes please perm mute D@nny do us all a favour amube that will teach him what it has ratte

whats this? Dannys CL wants him muted? lol

anyways, ratte is a decent bloke. I know he acted like a prick in the past, but I like to think he has gained ALOT of experience playing with the FM regs. He knows whats rite and whats wrong.

GL with it Ratte, hope u can keep ur anger down a notch and not take it out on the players. Ill give u a advise, to like nab, become an emo and cut urself when u get pissed. That will let ur anger issue down.

Ratte
10-10-2006, 02:27 PM
lol pondus

so.. FM could u think about removing my steam id out of the perm muted script ?

D@nny
10-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Mute you'reself on the teamspeak

Beavis
10-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Mute you'reself on the teamspeak

tbh i hate alski's sig and ava but he isn't talking so much shit like you and pissing everyone off.....

shit grama i know.....:monkeysmi

D@nny
10-10-2006, 07:43 PM
lawl. sure man =)

Ratte
10-10-2006, 08:01 PM
get the fuck out my topic danny , your making yourself looking like an idiot.

anyway wanted to ask to WORM why did u slay me after i teamkilled u.. u know i cant say sorry and still u say i need to say it and then u just slay me :/ not moaning or whining, im just asking it .. if its a joke then its a bad one imo

Pondus
10-10-2006, 10:30 PM
course it was a joke, to piss u off I guess

N1Jimmy
11-10-2006, 08:02 AM
anyway wanted to ask to WORM why did u slay me after i teamkilled u.. u know i cant say sorry and still u say i need to say it and then u just slay me :/ not moaning or whining, im just asking it .. if its a joke then its a bad one imo

Ratte ph33r has said a number of times on the forums - if you tk someone then it's their right to choose whether or not to slay. You just have to live with the consequences of your actions alas, explanation forthcoming or otherwise!

D@nny
11-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Sorry Ratte but just one more thing.. I dont mind beening muted as long.. well if i only could type Rank , next , top10 , nextmap , timeleft and so on that would be great.

wA|Ab
11-10-2006, 12:58 PM
its like a rollercoaster of bollox this.

dmg7
11-10-2006, 03:23 PM
danny is such a TOOL

stats whore to the max... MUST SEE RANK!!!

minimise and type fragmasters.hlstatsx.co.uk

Ratte
11-10-2006, 03:26 PM
was about to say the same thing dmg :)

D@nny
11-10-2006, 06:37 PM
danny is such a TOOL

stats whore to the max... MUST SEE RANK!!!

minimise and type fragmasters.hlstatsx.co.uk

ye what ever Dmg7 just get of my back man... i know you're going to post again now so just go on... So what is i want to see my rank? i want to get my kill per death up and i want to see them .:4-hit:

irishman
11-10-2006, 07:10 PM
ye what ever Dmg7 just get of my back man... i know you're going to post again now so just go on... So what is i want to see my rank? i want to get my kill per death up and i want to see them .:4-hit:

Well if you had of listened when you were warned countless times about your attitude then you would not be muted.

This is your fault and no one elses.

keep going on Danny and you could piss of FM so much you might get forum banned as well.

Dr.Gonzo
11-10-2006, 07:38 PM
I'm surprised he hasn't been... Has he ever posted anything that wasn't complete bollocks? And has he ever posted his bollocks in the bollocks section?

Fate
11-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Tbh Ratte has changed alot, no sly comments, none of that shit

Ratte is a different guy, hes learnt his lesson, hes changed for the good.

theres a saying,

[QUOTE]You cant change someone, you can only change their actatood/QUOTE]

cant spell, :(

I did Used to dislike him, but now hes a changed man! :D

hes learnt his lesson, please unban him

thanks Ratte :)

nabby
11-10-2006, 11:32 PM
heres some bollocks, which is the only thing that comes out of my mouth

FUCK OFF

ThE NaMeLeSs
11-10-2006, 11:46 PM
So what is i want to see my rank? i want to get my kill per death up and i want to see them .:4-hit:Get a second TFT where you can browse and stuff then go on the FMStats site and keep refreshing browser :yltype:

dmg7
12-10-2006, 08:39 AM
you think im a sad guy that spends all my time reading forums.

I just think your pathetic, and ill let my feelings show.

Ratte
12-10-2006, 05:01 PM
between all this bs around D@nny boy ... im still waiting for FM's answer :(

nabby
12-10-2006, 08:07 PM
lol, i thought u were unmuted :( soon he'll have a look

Ratte
12-10-2006, 08:12 PM
i was only unmuted by FT but my steam_id is still in the script

Crazy Diamond
13-10-2006, 10:45 AM
I`d like to think you could act like an adult if you were unmuted Ratte, time will tell though.

You are a much better player when you channel all your concentration into gaming rather than into petty argueing.

Don`t let us down.

Ratte
13-10-2006, 12:21 PM
<3

Deek
13-10-2006, 12:31 PM
sorry ratte but FM is really busy and i think you should be unmuted, cuz uve kept cool even tho danny is being a total prat and ruining you topic

If i see ph33r on msn or TS or sumthing ill ask for you to be unmuted im sure F-T and the other Adminos will do the same :)

Ratte
13-10-2006, 07:32 PM
tnx m8 , I appreciate it.

Crusantos
14-10-2006, 08:57 AM
... i dont know why but i think it will be good for me if i was muted for a month-.-

Crusantos
14-10-2006, 08:57 AM
fs stupid lag.... bad computer you know;)

irishman
14-10-2006, 01:41 PM
... i dont know why but i think it will be good for me if i was muted for a month-.-

I know why Tal, you don't seem to grasp the way the server works, no-one except a head admin (and not even all of those) can change a map, there is no use constantly whining about how bad the map is.

Constantly abusing players who cap you and get loads of points is not on as well.

You constantly spam the server with crap...... if you don't change you may get muted or worse because you may start on the wrong person.

Fate
14-10-2006, 02:28 PM
tbh i wish to get my speak off

whats the command ?

Crusantos
14-10-2006, 02:41 PM
its not always when i play i swear.. sometimes i just get pissed of because of someone start whining at me and rly try to get my temper up. and i still try to fight my temper

Ratte
24-10-2006, 01:46 PM
oi FM

i know your a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very Busy man but can u plz remove my steam id out of the script.. i asked u last week and u said it was the script and.. that was it , lol
it takes only a min to make me happy again :yltype: beeing muted for nothing is killing me :4-sulk:

Fragmaster
24-10-2006, 02:07 PM
CLOSED

I will unmute you I am feel that you are ready for it. Its called a perm mute, not a temp mute.

I am thinking about it, atleast for your benefit.