PDA

View Full Version : for fuck sake man! admins or someone please stop it!

D@nny
09-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Guess what! :D bannished again. i dont know who's doing it didnt look on my console just left when i got bannished again. Who ever is doing it and thinks its funny please stop it?. i am paying to play on FM and i dont think its anywhere near fun to get bannished all the time. Cant be fragmaster since he was offline.

so just start it guys talking shit and stuff about me! again =)

dmg7
09-10-2006, 04:52 PM
just die mate, and rot in hell while your at it.

your attitude "fucking" stinks, learn some respect stupid child and go find another "fucking" server.

god you get under my skin

D@nny
09-10-2006, 05:06 PM
just die mate, and rot in hell while your at it.

your attitude "fucking" stinks, learn some respect stupid child and go find another "fucking" server.

god you get under my skin
like you're never doing anything wrong "sure"... just go to hell you'reself dmg7 cuz i know i am not going ! :D

Like i said posting wouldnt help cuz guys like you are arround just starting S~ just go away dmg7 what you're saying is not helpfull at all.

dmg7
09-10-2006, 05:07 PM
im always doing things wrong "for sure", but im not a cunt like you.

Mark0
09-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Guess what! :D bannished again. i dont know who's doing it didnt look on my console just left when i got bannished again. Who ever is doing it and thinks its funny please stop it?. i am paying to play on FM and i dont think its anywhere near fun to get bannished all the time. Cant be fragmaster since he was offline.

so just start it guys talking shit and stuff about me! again =)

Nobody 'pays' to play on FM, get your facts sorted. Check this link, it might be useful: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/donation.

Your attitude is absolutely disgraceful Danny. I used to like you on the server, until you started your BS whenever someone killed you. After that, you lost a lot of my respect. Now, you come on here, posting a few appeal threads with an attitude that shows nothing but utter contempt for the management of the server / forum.

I do not need to say how lucky you are that you have had so many chances to clear up your act.

I've been a head admin on servers for different games over many years and if you came on a server I was in control of going on like the way you have been, you wouldn't have had a second chance. I'd have sorted the problem with a permenant IP ban.

Alas, this isn't my server, so I can't do that. I would seriously doubt pheer will give you another chance. You don't deserve it.

D@nny
09-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Thanks for showing me that Marko.. I didnt know that we where anywhere near friends since TG was so much against MIA, but if i'll get back on FM i will do what ever it takes to stop this bs on the server you know when i die :P its always like "WTF" and stuff <.<

The Joy
09-10-2006, 06:25 PM
TG was so much against MIA

and there was me thinking all that had been patched up, then a turd comes and drags up old topics

signs that he hasn't changed, just fucking ban him permanently and get him off the forums too, just a waste of time

Fragmaster
09-10-2006, 06:44 PM
It is a problem with the database (FOX will tell you about it). It randomly sometimes re-applies the ban.

Fragmaster
09-10-2006, 06:49 PM
If you get banned again contact

SILK or ME to be unbanned.