PDA

View Full Version : DUMMY AWARD#1: To Bum and Rapier + all others who think I wh

Krypto
16-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Use your demos by all means please do but here are some Screenies too.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/241/kry2tc4.png

http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/5285/kry1ph7.png

PS. I need a new grphx card which explains the pinkyness and because i tried to install some skins but i messed up...

Have fun with those

ben
16-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Use your demos by all means please do but here are some Screenies too.

PS. I need a new grphx card which explains the pinkyness and because i tried to install some skins but i messed up...

Have fun with thoseehh you pushed hacks off, hacks on key :p. If the admins say your hacking from the demos then your hacking. Wate to see what they say.

AnarchyOSS
16-10-2006, 07:07 PM
screenshots cannot prove hax at all !!

SubbY
16-10-2006, 07:08 PM
LLLoooooooLLL

colored skins FTW

LMFAO, nice one!!!

Dr.Gonzo
16-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Funny how those guys think you do too...

Remember how you ran up the stairs on office prefiring perfectly at my head? I asked how you new EXACTLY where I was and you said "I heard you" even though I hadn't moved in over 50 seconds...

And screenies prove nothing... What, you turn them off take some screenies and then post them. does the word "lawl" mean anything to you? Well if it doesn't I guess it doesn't matter as it's not really a word anyway... Bottom line is it's a ridiculous defense and if you had nothing to hide you wouldn't be trying to deflect attention away with this pathetic flim-flam.

Cheaters always get caught eventually in these parts...

If Rapier has posted a demo of you hacking the ban will be coming soon Krypto. And how sweet it will be to see another hacking noob, too stupid to even disguise his hacks, get banned from FM.

EDIT - I believe Rapier was saying something the other day about those bright blue skins being a hack... Just so people know.

Krypto
16-10-2006, 07:13 PM
ehh you pushed hacks off, hacks on key :p. If the admins say your hacking from the demos then your hacking. Wate to see what they say.

I shall wait then. But...
I'm disapointed in your decision and thought you would know better but obviously not. But what the hay I can't do anything about (And no i'm not accepting it I just can't do any more). I love playing on FM and have never hacked and never will. I have players to vouch for me on this and so if you will ban me so be it but to me I will always remember FM as being unfair (Not all the players/admins but some). I will not go bad-mouthing the server because it's been a good home to me for the last few years i've been playing on and off.
But it is obvious to me that I am no longer welcome here any more.

rapier
16-10-2006, 07:54 PM
coloured skin and see through boxes LOL u noob

Bum eCuthbert
16-10-2006, 07:55 PM
LOL coloured models?

2nd screenshot shows u can see through boxes! LMAO

I rest my case

cruxi
16-10-2006, 07:56 PM
loool coloured brightly coloured custom skins and see through boxes, the mind boggles as to how thick some people really are.

YOU JUST BEEN SERVED! bumbaclot!

Sage
16-10-2006, 07:59 PM
haha!

you can also see through the wall into B tunnels

Crazy Diamond
16-10-2006, 08:09 PM
My god, someone saying they don`t hack posting a screenshot of their hacks.

You were dumb to cheat in the first place, but then to post the evidence for us all to see..... priceless.

Crazy Diamond
16-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Have fun with those

Thanks, I have.

Evan
16-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Classic :D

Pondus
16-10-2006, 08:42 PM
lmao, is it me or does ppl get more and more stupid trying to explain they dont use hacks?

to post up screens of see true boxes + the fact u can see into B grinder. LOL

Krypto, Im clapping my hands for u \o/ u really made my day

ben
16-10-2006, 08:47 PM
ROFL didn't pay much attention to the screen shots, nicely done xD

Beavis
16-10-2006, 08:49 PM
that made ma day more funny then it is ROFL

Dr.Gonzo
16-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Didn't even fucking notice that about the see through boxes on first glance.

Krypto - you have just ROFL'd my WAFFLES - extra syrup and all you crazy moron. It's so stupid I suspect you may just be having us all on... Some kind of clever parody. If you are - fucking genius.

-=Lenny=-
16-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Lmao another thread for the thread of the year award rofl :P

SubbY
16-10-2006, 10:17 PM
now, thats really pr0-n00b!!!! LMFAO!

dmg7
16-10-2006, 10:21 PM
THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!!

Pondus
16-10-2006, 10:32 PM
agree, TREAD OF THE YEAR!!

aLsKi
16-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Lmao i just read this hahaha fucking cheating noob !!! :4-hit:

GOOD BYE :4-umbrell

irishman
16-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Nope, I disagree, this is not thread of the year, this is THE THREAD, the best ever.

My better half thinks I am nuts, I am pissing myself laughing.

Ok, thats one, now for the others.............

Face
16-10-2006, 11:01 PM
I FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE DODGY YOU CUNT, KILLED ME ON OFFICE TWICE RUNNING STRAIGHT TO ME. WELL DONE ADMINS, AND FUCK OFF YOU TWAT.

And about those screenies, well fucking done.

Ozric
16-10-2006, 11:02 PM
This smells of Tuna.

Face
16-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Dont drag Bob into this, hes pro to the core.

FormSvacka
16-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Nope, I disagree, this is not thread of the year, this is THE THREAD, the best ever.

My better half thinks I am nuts, I am pissing myself laughing.

Ok, thats one, now for the others.............

yeah lmao :P best thread ever :)

RocHeY
16-10-2006, 11:19 PM
HOLY SWEET JAYZUS MOTHER OF FUCKING CHRIST

its like a good stand up show the more you hear ( or in this case read ) the funnier it gets krypto you complete and utter fuck up,i will say this though well fucking done for cheering us up man you really are a thick fuck LMFAO :4-hit:

Fragmaster
17-10-2006, 12:29 AM
LOL coloured models?

2nd screenshot shows u can see through boxes! LMAO

I rest my case

Well spotted

The dumbest award will be posted on STEAMPOWERED forum

Fragmaster
17-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Why did you hack Krypto ?

Tell us, explain............. please

irishman
17-10-2006, 12:41 AM
Well spotted

The dumbest award will be posted on STEAMPOWERED forum

Can we do this FM? Have the 10 best dumbest excuses as a sticky?? Everytime a new one comes along we could have a vote to see if it makes the top 10 :)

The Joy
17-10-2006, 01:23 AM
this has to be a joke! this guy has to be having us on!!

i bet he's really laughing at us the git! lmfao

Branded
17-10-2006, 01:25 AM
lol I remember calling him 'Krypto noob'..................how right I was back then without knowing.....

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH NOOBIE NOOB NUB NEWBIE TRASH HAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

o and krypto...just out of interest...how many GCSEs did you get?

Xampie
17-10-2006, 04:25 AM
I shall wait then. But...

But it is obvious to me that I am no longer welcome here any more.

but but but

but where r u now????

feeling ashamed...... its your stupidity that lead in2 this......

the thread of alll peepz

and as cruxi said.... "bumbacloth"

ThE NaMeLeSs
17-10-2006, 05:24 AM
hilarious :ugly_27:

bUG
17-10-2006, 07:13 AM
To his defense, without knowing what this is all about, I have experienced the same problem with some textures becoming pink etc. Something to do with the drivers

Hacienda
17-10-2006, 08:29 AM
Lol just noticed this now!!11 what a star you really brightened up my day, can't decide if you really are that stupid or if you didnt realise you had left evidence of your filthy deed in place.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5008/banhimlj7.jpg

Bum eCuthbert
17-10-2006, 12:45 PM
you experience see thru boxes too bug....... BAN HIM TOO!!!!

The Joy
17-10-2006, 12:48 PM
nah, i reckon he's having us on, people can't be that stupid

surely!

Pondus
17-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Im with TJ on this, he must be taking the piss

Wizard
17-10-2006, 02:22 PM
toggle krypto.

you legend.

Shaggus
17-10-2006, 02:45 PM
To his defense, without knowing what this is all about, I have experienced the same problem with some textures becoming pink etc. Something to do with the drivers

i get it alot when pressing alt tab...

anyways krypto r you that stupid?/

Sage
17-10-2006, 04:33 PM
*lol 14fps!?!*

maybe thats why he hacked

P@tm@N
17-10-2006, 06:28 PM
LMFAO at this thread, best one i have ever seen. I think it might be a bit of a joke because as many have said surely noone is this stupid, are they?

But i would like to see his explanation...

Sage
17-10-2006, 07:50 PM
this and the porky thread - hard to decide.

Yakkkkkk
17-10-2006, 09:57 PM
ok, to date, i have been a devout agnostic but here's your chance, you upstairs whoever you are this is your moment.

If there is a God watching over us all, please, make this guy come back to defend this, go on, I dare ya ;)

The only time i have ever seen anything like this was the guy Dmg posted about on Prize-fight asking for his money back and posting a screeny with a wh on!

I have a theory on this one, I think this must be some sort of social experiment, it?s all a test to gauge our responses there is one amongst us being tested!
How do I come to this conclusion? Simple, there is no way someone this stupid could boot a PC and load CS without the help of a third party. This guy must not only have ?left? and ?right? on his mittens but he would probably need ?front? and ?back? on a balaclava!

The Joy
17-10-2006, 11:22 PM
legend yakkk, comical legend

t0ki
18-10-2006, 01:59 AM
The only time i have ever seen anything like this was the guy Dmg posted about on Prize-fight asking for his money back and posting a screeny with a wh on!

lol yeah, that was fucking funny.....i'm sure that guy got slated for good couple of hundred pages tbh...

...remember Crucified(ex Acension) from the ED forums? That was a good one as well.

sah shooter
18-10-2006, 08:04 PM
sooo funny.....

Fragmaster
20-10-2006, 07:10 PM
steampowered have been notified to see your lame screenshots.

SubbY
20-10-2006, 08:46 PM
PWNED!!! LMAO:ukliam2: :4-umbrell

salad
20-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Oh dear, this guy is pure GENius.

I didnt and never thought that people would make skins so horribly twisted and cruel rather than gun skins that it allows you to "soft hack" as i call it.

Obviously the client side hacks like aimbot and enemy vision are no match for a simple file that you can use to reskin exsisting objects such as the boxes.

PURE CLASS EINSTEIN YOU FUCKING MORON.

I can eventually put this thread to rest when SOVIET_ posts up.

Crazy Diamond
20-10-2006, 09:50 PM
I have players to vouch for me on this

Who? Are they in your clan?

Shoc, I`m watching you !

matteh
21-10-2006, 11:03 AM
EDIT - I believe Rapier was saying something the other day about those bright blue skins being a hack... Just so people know.

Bright blue mother fuckers ...

i cant see where he can see into B Grinder, i think thats a poster tbh

nabby
21-10-2006, 12:18 PM
i dnt understand

y wud u post a ss of u having wh on, when ur trying to say u dnt

Dr.Gonzo
21-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Because you're the kind of moron that will be the first to be shot come the revolution perhaps? The guy is that crazy stupid he is a danger to society at large...

I Understand that Krypto has been kicked from the clan... Not sure why. I thought FW had a long and proud standing tradition of having hackers in there ranks?

And as for your talk about the bright blue motherfuckers, Ghost - You know how much I hate those guys.

AzTr!cKy^
21-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Not sticking up for the guy or owt but this is a possibility!

In 1.5 i used to play with an AMD 1.2 ghz 256mg ram some shitty 30 gb HD and an mx440 Graphics card, now this is the possibilty and i certainly dont intend to stick up for the guy or put ideas in his head but i found that in game if i was to get a pop-up or summet in the background that would eventually (at an extremly slow pace) kick me to the desktop, after returning back to the game the sky glass snow etc would be purple frames and boxes were just a blur which lead to being able to see shadowed figures through boxes (dont get me wrong here im not 1 to exploit a potential bug) i had to restart the computer to get rid of it. Now since the release of CS:S ive come accross a simular without going back to desktop, i only had to go to the options menu and come back to game to get the dodgey purple framework -the boxes though they were still the same but purple or even blacked out. I have noticed even now that if i ALT-TAB out and come back i can see my desktop items if i get flashed. With him having such low FPS there is a possibility that this a hardware fault and not a hack. Thats just my say becuase it looks very simular to what ive experianced....still it gives no reason to use it to your advantage you should be quiting the game or even stop playing till you get a new Graphics card if this is the result of a malfunctioning peice of hardware...maybe the graphics card isnt cabable of running in open GL flawless.

If im wrong im wrong just thought id add that lol =P

Pondus
21-10-2006, 05:03 PM
could make sense, but how to explain the fact u can see into B tunnels?

AzTr!cKy^
21-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Ive never stuck with it long enough to see just how bad it can get...couldnt stand the purple shit everywhere!
As far as i know the only things that were a massive advantage were the boxes being blured and sometimes being able to see guns through walls purple guns but still guns lol. ive not viewed the demos ive just looked at the screen shots.

Dr.Gonzo
21-10-2006, 05:13 PM
And the coloured models? ;)

Hi BTW Az mate...

AzTr!cKy^
21-10-2006, 05:20 PM
coloured models could well be what he said....fucked up installing a model set. Ive experianced a few errors myself installing models. When i used to play on Gamesfusion servers i was big on the gamesfusion model packs, got all of them and a few times they didnt install properly and i was left with big black blocky models or even invisable models lol...even had it where the models were there and looked perfectly alright but they floated everywhere with no foot movement. Though i have heard of a model pack out there that colours models purposly to get better FPS and also to make Ts and CTs stand out better, also heard theres an advantage to using it as it sometimes makes the models apear in wall frames or even float in the sky (i know we all know what that is!!)

EDIT ello castro ;)

Dr.Gonzo
21-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Nah, he admitted downloading them as he says they're not a hack.

Reckon he's the kind of guy who may have downloaded quite a few "modifications" if you dig my meaning. :)

So - how you been Az... You came back to the forums just in time to witness the most idiotic post of all time.

Wizard
21-10-2006, 05:30 PM
they call it toggling.

the purple/black textures are there because hes alt+tabd to turn off his hacks.

sometimes when u alt_tab the textures are not read properly when u return for some reason.

the other skins are hacks.

AzTr!cKy^
21-10-2006, 05:36 PM
True, see where your coming from i just thought id add what ive experianced just in case ;) either way its obvious from the uproar hacks or not hes exploited it therefor a ban would be nice :)

Ive been good mate, was on the server yesterday using my new set up lol, WAS HORRIBLE! takes me time to adjust so i'll join the suckage crew for abit =D lol. Post made me laugh becuase i wouldnt dream of posting SS of what id been up to if i knew it was working to my advantage unless it was a new found thing and just wanted to put a point accross but its obvious as i said hes been exloiting it!
Made time for myself now so im rejoining the virtual world ;)

Dr.Gonzo
21-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Be good to have you back mate and I'm sure it won't take you long to hit your top form again.

rapier
21-10-2006, 07:26 PM
i didnt ban him for what u lot see, i banned him for full on wallhacks which you dont see in those pics the see through box may only be an exploit , and coloured models are a light hack which imo he should still be banned for and anyone else who uses them.

Fragmaster
21-10-2006, 09:09 PM
The screenshot shows boxes@ ct spwan and mid which are see through + plus the added colours that are normally incorporated into hacks for identification purposes such as blue/red etc ..etc..

Dr.Gonzo
21-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Yeah... There's aimbots that will only lock onto certain colours. You can just toggle them in the method Wizard has already described depending what team you're on and stuff.

Bantros
23-10-2006, 12:18 AM
Absolute classic

Crazy Diamond
23-10-2006, 01:13 PM
^^and you are?

Mark0
23-10-2006, 05:05 PM
I remember playing against this guy maybe 2 weeks ago and knew after 3mins he was a hacker and said to Ben. His movement was the giveaway.

Jason Bourne
03-11-2006, 08:01 PM
I'm late on this thread... but...OMFG KRYPTO YOU NOOB LOL! *awards medal*- gamers most dumbest hackers.

Master Qui
03-11-2006, 09:02 PM
yes, everyone in Final Waltz [FW] hax, there possibly the worst clan ever, trust me, i trialed a long way back for them, they treated me like shit and on there old forums one there members actually made a video with him hacking in it and posted it, fuking morons, good riddens to the lot of them ...

P.S kyrpto you moron, giving that story how u never hacked and u love fm, shut ur mouth scum...

STURM`
03-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Almost as dumb as the prizefight hacker a while back