PDA

View Full Version : This Appeal is not an Appeal

Dr.Gonzo
19-10-2006, 04:27 AM
Awesome stuff,

Silk - Banned from TS because I told you I felt you were wrong to remove an admins rights? And to boot as you ban me you give the reason as "wanker".

I stand by what I said and I think it's bullshit that the admin in question, someone who has worked so hard for the community, is punished over PRIVATE conversation that was listened in on and monitored.

Obviously this makes me think twice about my involvement in the community. You may be keen to dismiss me as a "wanker" but I'm surprised that a TS ban is warranted over an open airing of opinions by adults. Spin it however you want, you didn't agree with what was said so you banned me.

I believe I've put a lot in to the community and was doing so up until the very time you made this decision. You can speak to certain members of the FM clan to verify this if you think it is empty "bollocks talk" as you describe it.

FM - I'm guessing given it has come from Silk you support this ban. If that is the case I guess there will be other bans forthcoming. I shall wait and see what you have to say about it.

The only thing I would say to all the FM regs is to be wary of using the FM teamspeak as a place to exchange honest ideas and opinions. What you say IS being monitored in one form or another, and I'd recommend using other methods if you wish to speak freely.

Fragmaster
19-10-2006, 05:11 AM
Silk, is the other half of Fragmasters.

I will speak to Silk

Fragmaster
19-10-2006, 05:21 AM
UNBANNED

p.s. Note any complaints recevied on teamspeak will be fully investigated, hence what has happened today - Castro, you should not have got involved when someone else was under investigation for their conduct.

Closed, Silk will comment later.

Silk
19-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Castro,

after you was banned from TS, Rapier entered MSN and had discussions with FM and I. i will not disclose any details.

You gave me 3 options on TS.

1. mute you
2. i leave Channel
3. ban you

as you know i chose option 3, this was only a temporary ban to keep you quite, as you was goin to say something you would have regretten later.

i have no beef with you and have enjoyed reading your replys on the forums. you are a active and valued member of the community. there is nothing else to say. so lets leave it as that.

a full statement will be posted on tramps clan forum link for tramp and HA's discreation only.