PDA

View Full Version : Banned!

Maverick
10-11-2006, 05:15 AM
Hi, first i?d like to say that me and my clan have often been playing on your servers and like it alot!

I got kicked and banned today on your pub server CSS for unknows reasons by deek_bot something.
So i went onto your TS server to ask why, and i wasnt aloud voice rights so i could only listen to what was being said and i heard some guys on talking randomly about the game and now and they were saying "oh fucking FnP" "did?nt you ban them already?" and so on.

After like 7-8 min they saw i was on TS and gave me voice rights and so i asked why i got banned and all of sudden 8 guys got all very quiet, so i asked again and noone responded. That just tells me they got embarassed over that i heard them and that i got banned. The only respond i got from TS was from someone saying i was a tard or a noob or something like that.

Should you really have juvenile guys like that to be admins??
I have never hacked ever and i never even said a word to any of them or other players that would be degrating.

I am just wondering what we have done to you and if there was any good reason i got banned? the ban was for 1440 minutes it said on console.

If there is something that |FnP| have done to you i must have missed it, please let us know if so. We like FM and have no problems with you, so far.

// Regards |FnP| Maverick |CL|

Deek
10-11-2006, 06:15 AM
you were banned due to bug abusing it is a temp ban, i was probley afk when u came onto to teamspeak and im sorry i couldnt respond, as i can tell you right now i heard no one while i was on ask why they got banned, your clan member asked in-game and i responded to them.

as i said to them, ill say the same to you, your ban is for 24 Hours from the ban time.

The people who did respond to you are not admins at all, they are just regular players and they do not represent the views, or the way the administrative team works. I'm very sorry I wasnt able to respond to your question on teamspeak.

Regards,

Deek

Maverick
10-11-2006, 01:14 PM
Bug abusing. Ok, fair enough!
Me and my friend fooled aroung jumping up on eachothers head and then there was a enemy in picture at the far other side so i jumped down and threw a nade and flash at him and went for the kill after.

But ok, atleast i know what your reasons were.

Fragmaster
11-11-2006, 02:15 AM
Next time the ban will be ALOT longer if you do that shit again.

CLOSED