PDA

View Full Version : Banned Again :(

Lee
21-11-2006, 12:02 AM
Not sure how or why but i've been banned again, haven't had the net for 3 months due to moving house and i was playing fragmasters fine upto my old net getting dissconected.

STEAM_0:0:5981987 00:29 91 0 active

Cheers :)

The Joy
21-11-2006, 12:08 AM
you got banned ages ago (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10135&highlight=STEAM_0%3A0%3A5981987)

The Joy
21-11-2006, 12:09 AM
and this was your funeral (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10304&page=2&highlight=STEAM_0%3A0%3A5981987)

The Joy
21-11-2006, 12:14 AM
and one for luck (http://you.justgotowned.com/)

Lee
21-11-2006, 12:32 AM
Well I can tell you without even looking at that demo that theres no cheats going on. Maybe i was a bit lucky or playing good, its not the first time i've been accused and wont be the last. I've played fragmasters roughly 2 years, in that amount of time any half decent player is gona have a few rounds you could call hacks.

Lee
21-11-2006, 12:33 AM
What does AB even stand for?

The Joy
21-11-2006, 12:36 AM
the chances of you getting unbanned are pretty slim, the decision amongst the admins and the community was pretty unanimous

Lee
21-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Don't worry about it Im quite used to it, thought i had a bit of security on fragmasters, the admins are usually quite good. Oh well ta for at least giving me a reason this time.

The Joy
21-11-2006, 12:47 AM
lol? reason? you were hacking ... what more of a reason do you want?

Lee
21-11-2006, 12:52 AM
No! you think im hacking based on 2 lousy demos, which Im going to laugh about if i can be bothered to even look at them.

Lee
21-11-2006, 01:01 AM
LOL so what thats no hacks that just me fucking shaking................,try playing with my sensitivity and see if you dont shake somtimes, at least if i was hitting them i could say fair play it looks dodgy.

Pondus
21-11-2006, 07:32 AM
AB = aimbot -.-

shakes = A) Parkinson Syndrome or B) the crappiest AB ever.

face it, u got pwnd.

Lee
21-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Slow the demo down its blantantly me just shaking on high sensitivity.
Theres nothing I can do about shaking, Its a nervous twitch I have not just in css.Those two demoes were just two really bad ones. If he had posted a few other rounds you would of seen that. If you talked with people I have played with for years like the guys from my clan they would tell you, I'm known for it. Like I say slow the demo down and don't be so quick to judge people. But I think its safe to say you will be too stuborn to admit Im right.

saucey
21-11-2006, 11:06 PM
I just watched the demos. Your only shaky when u shoot though. And the last shot should have been a blatent headshot but as soon as u shoot you "shake" to the chest and just shoot. If it is a aimbot then its just made u die...

Dr.Gonzo
21-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Slow the demo down its blantantly me just shaking on high sensitivity.
Theres nothing I can do about shaking, Its a nervous twitch I have not just in css.Those two demoes were just two really bad ones. If he had posted a few other rounds you would of seen that. If you talked with people I have played with for years like the guys from my clan they would tell you, I'm known for it. Like I say slow the demo down and don't be so quick to judge people. But I think its safe to say you will be too stuborn to admit Im right.

Best excuse ever - I have a nervous twitch.

I've seen you play loads and I'd never seen you twitch until then. And weren't you banned for wallhacks as well.

Jason Bourne
21-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Well I can tell you without even looking at that demo that theres no cheats going on.
So you have cheated before then?

Lee
22-11-2006, 05:56 AM
Well I've told you whats going on in that demo, fair enough my mouse is shaking around similar to an aimbot and at first glance I would prolly say it must be hacks. But lets be serious, watch it in slow motion (shift & F2) its blantantly not an aimbot if anything its a missbot. The wallhack? I can't see anything slightly suspicious of a wallhack in those demos. Its no excuse trust me i wish it was if you seen me holding a pint glass in the pub you would know why lol.

rapier
22-11-2006, 07:15 AM
You know something that doesn't add up?

"What does AB even stand for?"

yet.....

"fair enough my mouse is shaking around similar to an aimbot and at first glance I would prolly say it must be hacks. But lets be serious, watch it in slow motion (shift & F2) "

Lee
22-11-2006, 09:35 AM
You know something that doesn't add up?

"What does AB even stand for?"

yet.....

"fair enough my mouse is shaking around similar to an aimbot and at first glance I would prolly say it must be hacks. But lets be serious, watch it in slow motion (shift & F2) "

That was just a blonde moment i've been without the net almost 3 months m8. I was thinking along the lines of Anti-b, but couldn't think what the B could stand for. :(

Just lock this im getting frustrated. Have a good christmas everybody!
Lee.

Dr.Gonzo
22-11-2006, 11:46 AM
I'd be getting fustrated too if I kept tripping up.

Ah, when cheats try to sound innocent and naive.

Hacienda
22-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Was going to reply earlier then I realised I didnt actually give a fuck (I tried honest).

A tremor or similar would tend to have a permanent effect and make life pretty difficult in fps games yours however seems only to affect you when shooting and actually helps, congrats.

Lee
16-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Just noticed this threads been unlocked, would you remove my steam ID Fragmaster from the ''hall of shame'' I use that steam for clan matches in ED etc, people are paranoid as it is. If you don't want me to play on your servers thats upto you but saying you caught me using aimbot and wallhack is a lie. Thank you.

rapier
17-12-2006, 09:25 PM
what clan are u in?

the1kza
24-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Hi Fragmaster, My name is -=VIA=- K.z.A off the VIA server, im an admin off it and to say when i first saw Lee play i was prety impressed and i do think hes a ledgit player. I have seen the demos you have posted on him and i do not see anything wrong them, high sensitivity yup, thats about it. Due to the fact he was banned on FM another admin decided to ban him on the via server. I totally dissagree with it. I do think he should be unbanned. Dont mean to sound like a prick or anything just saying my piece, see you around
-=VIA=- K.z.A

Kaiser
24-12-2006, 05:56 PM
The 2 demos posted of him were quite 'lousy', they didn't show enough tbh.

Fragmaster
27-12-2006, 03:22 AM
I will review the demos again and unban him if needed.

Fragmaster
27-12-2006, 04:53 AM
STEAM_0:0:5981987 REVIEWED

I have given you the benefit of the doubt, sorry for the inconvenience
caused. Apologies.

UNBANNED

Others pleas have faith in our the appeal process as sometimes errors are made as we are all human beings.

Fragmaster
01-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Lee, do not get involved in a discussion that does not invlove you, mind your own business. I pm'ed you originally that I would re-open your case after I resolved Castro's appeal thread. That was before Sean's comment.

CLOSED