PDA

View Full Version : All stfu look @ ur own !!!

BEAST
28-11-2006, 04:05 PM
I have to do it from FRAGMASTER so stfu idiots

And unbann me plz

The Joy
28-11-2006, 04:14 PM
lockety lock lockety lock!

aky
28-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Appeal Talk
This section is taken very seriously. Please submit your appeal here.

I see no appeal
I see no seriousness
I see a kid with some hope, thinking he will be unbanned if he keeps spamming the forum with pointless threads.

Dude, if you acted in the correct manner about it you might have had a chance of being unbanned or givin another chance to come back (I dont actually know what you did, but you annoy me)

Admins decision is final even if you are not in the wrong he can do as he pleases.

Fragmaster provides the biggest best online gaming community in the UK that i have seen so far, and if you put yourself in his shoes and some little kid spamming the forums with "stfu idiots" and pointless 'wah' threads would you not want this kid to go? Yeah. Thought so.

Btw the fragmasters appeal phone number should be

0121DO1

Fate
28-11-2006, 04:25 PM
rofl, YOU HAVNT REALISED THAT YOU WONT BE UNBANNED.

EVEN IF YOU NAG NAG NAG, SPAM SPAM SPAM!

Branded
28-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Without the 'n', the name of your location describes you perfectly.

Go find a different online location nubbins.

SubbY
28-11-2006, 04:51 PM
forum ban this cnut, FFS

P@tm@N
28-11-2006, 05:05 PM
What a great appeal, bye bye nub!

ThE NaMeLeSs
28-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Am I having a deja vu?
This all remembers me at Ossi...

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1073/lockmv0.gif

Ad-hoc
28-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Nameless stop using my graphic!!!

(I was looking to use it :()

Deek
28-11-2006, 08:39 PM
forum ban and lock please

flexx ull never ever ever get unbanned like aky says phone this number

0800 0121 DO1

we may unbann u if ur appeal is good enough, thats phone appeal not forum appeal

anywho lock n forum ban him

Fate
28-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Well, you could bribe us all :) if not all, me!

vincenoir
28-11-2006, 08:58 PM
I love you fluxx

Fate
28-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Give us ya Bucks and ill take your case to Fragmaster.

IWillDie4Eva
28-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Am I having a deja vu?
This all remembers me at Ossi...

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1073/lockmv0.gif

1+

SPAAAAAAAM

FraG-TurD
28-11-2006, 09:07 PM
you tell us to shut the fuck up and call us idiots then ask for us to be nice and unban you?
Give me a good reason why ??

I can think of a few good reasons not to unban you so your reason(s) better be good.

Pondus
28-11-2006, 10:16 PM
this guy is funny

SmIlEy^
28-11-2006, 10:36 PM
best appeal ever

Dr.Gonzo
28-11-2006, 10:44 PM
Forum ban FTW...

Little kids like you need to realise the impact that words can have on someone. Forget things that are merely offensive... That's small time. You went on to say things that were genuinely full of malice and designed to cause hurt to someone who has lost their parent to a terrible disease.

Don't even bother posting again you fucking horrible little cretin.

RaNjA
29-11-2006, 12:37 AM
I'll try to make this as clear as possible: FUCK OFF !

Fragmaster
29-11-2006, 02:32 AM
I have to do it from FRAGMASTER so stfu idiots

And unbann me plz Nice appeal, very intelligent indeed.

Do you have anything else to say?

mikbhoy
29-11-2006, 07:50 AM
fluxx is like herpes,keeps coming back and is annoying as fuck.

BEAST
29-11-2006, 12:33 PM
:4-hanged: :jail2: First i ask it nice and they say all bad things to me so WTF you are all against me ! what if you get banned => you say ok i go away ?? dont think so , this is a great server and i wanna play here

FraG-TurD
29-11-2006, 12:42 PM
NICE you dont know the meaning of fucking nice..

you posted some half hearted bullshit asking to get unbanned
so when you are told no and the ban remains

you start another thread and ask the same again

then even try making out it was your brother or whoever that got you banned.

you deserve what you get fluxxx we are all against you fluxx because of the hatred you have spred and the shit that you type so its all your own fault.

like i said my dad died of cancer (just over a year ago) and to see your fucking bs about cancer and taking the piss out of someone because their mum died of cancer..
YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK !!!!
AND TBH YOU DESERVE FUCKING SHOOTING

and also racist comments

and on the server people have asked you time and time again to stop the abuse but you seem to think thats a good time to start taking the piss even more.

If its such a great server maybe you should have thought about your actions a little more before typing the bullshit that you do.

Im sorry but your fucking scum of the earth m8 and like i said as long as im here i will continue to keep CUNTS liek you banned for life.
NOW IN THE SIMPLEST WAY TO YOU FLUXXXXX
FUCKING DIE!

Branded
29-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Fuck me, Fluxxx the frontal lobes of your brain seem to be in constant shut down.

UG UG

Bloody neanderthal.

YogiBear
29-11-2006, 07:00 PM
This is quite possibly to most idiotic & funniest attempt at an appeal I have ever seen :D

Credit to him for being persistent - but there is no way in hell I'd unban him if this was my server purely on the amount of annoying threads he's started.

Keep them coming fluxx - you never know you might get unbanned if you post 100 more threads ;)

Fate
29-11-2006, 07:27 PM
what if you get banned => you say ok i go away ??

Fuck off Fluxx, i nnearly got banned. I didnt say one fucking word of abuse when i got " perm banned " ( no offesence FM ) So You can fuck off with that comment

link btw : http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=8470

have a look, as i said

ThE NaMeLeSs
29-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Fuck off Fluxx, i nnearly got banned. I didnt say one fucking word of abuse when i got " perm banned " ( no offesence FM ) So You can fuck off with that commentYeh, I think it were 5 more votes and you would be banned, so unlucky most regs where on holiday that time :(

Still I'm for ahttp://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1073/lockmv0.gif for that thread!
(soz ad m8 ;))

Dr.Gonzo
29-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Fluxx,

I want you to read this post. I want you to pay attention.

You did something bad and you are being punished for it. I don't know what kind of spoilt brat behaviour you get away with at home... Maybe if you apologise for acting up your mother caves in and lets you off the hook.

On FM you are operating in an adult environment and in ALL adult environments if you persistently break the rules you will be removed from that adult environment forever.

An example - If you have a job and you break the rules, your boss will give you a warning. If you break the rules you get disciplinary action. Keep going and it own't be long before you're fired.

If you then apologise, guess what... You don't get your fucking job back. You apologise in the first instance and you buck your fucking ideas up. Or you can persist in breaking the rules and suffer the consequences.

I'm fairly sure you ARE NOT an adult, but you have come into an adult environment and your childish, pathetic ways have betrayed you.

FM has a "duty of care" - Another ADULT concept - to all the people who play here, to ensure they enjoy it, they are free from racial abuse, cheats, offensive and truly repugnant behaviour. You have been warned and asked and now for the benefit of the many other players, including the ones you have hurt with your childish spite, you have been removed PERMANENTLY from the community.

Imagine if you'd actually paid attention to the first warnings, the early feedback, the almost friendly suggestions to change... Different scenario isn't it? Hell, if you'd made one appeal and apology and left it and came back in a year the ban may have been lifted.

But as all CHILDREN do - and by a child I mean someone who is incapable of acting like an adult, it can apply to any age - you have been impatient and stamped your little feet tantrum stylee when an apology was not enough. In future save false apologies for mummy. This is the adult world. Grow the fuck up and get used to it. I hope you learn from this.

mikbhoy
29-11-2006, 09:22 PM
applies zovirax to thread.

Ad-hoc
29-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Fluxx,

I want you to read this post. I want you to pay attention.

You did something bad and you are being punished for it. I don't know what kind of spoilt brat behaviour you get away with at home... Maybe if you apologise for acting up your mother caves in and lets you off the hook.

On FM you are operating in an adult environment and in ALL adult environments if you persistently break the rules you will be removed from that adult environment forever.

An example - If you have a job and you break the rules, your boss will give you a warning. If you break the rules you get disciplinary action. Keep going and it own't be long before you're fired.

If you then apologise, guess what... You don't get your fucking job back. You apologise in the first instance and you buck your fucking ideas up. Or you can persist in breaking the rules and suffer the consequences.

I'm fairly sure you ARE NOT an adult, but you have come into an adult environment and your childish, pathetic ways have betrayed you.

FM has a "duty of care" - Another ADULT concept - to all the people who play here, to ensure they enjoy it, they are free from racial abuse, cheats, offensive and truly repugnant behaviour. You have been warned and asked and now for the benefit of the many other players, including the ones you have hurt with your childish spite, you have been removed PERMANENTLY from the community.

Imagine if you'd actually paid attention to the first warnings, the early feedback, the almost friendly suggestions to change... Different scenario isn't it? Hell, if you'd made one appeal and apology and left it and came back in a year the ban may have been lifted.

But as all CHILDREN do - and by a child I mean someone who is incapable of acting like an adult, it can apply to any age - you have been impatient and stamped your little feet tantrum stylee when an apology was not enough. In future save false apologies for mummy. This is the adult world. Grow the fuck up and get used to it. I hope you learn from this.
Can I have your babies? :wub:

Jason Bourne
29-11-2006, 10:12 PM
:4-hanged: :jail2: First i ask it nice and they say all bad things to me so WTF you are all against me ! what if you get banned => you say ok i go away ?? dont think so , this is a great server and i wanna play here
Come back in 10 years when your more mature... you might be allowed unbanned then :4-hit:

dmg7
29-11-2006, 10:19 PM
hot damn, i wouldnt want to be one of your kids castro.

Dr.Gonzo
29-11-2006, 11:14 PM
The school of hard knocks was my only parenting mate. I'm stone cold, baby.

Ad-Hoc, you are indeed permitted to breed with me. But only if you were that viking helmet of yours.

BEAST
30-11-2006, 04:42 PM
:huh: :exclaim: Damn, my grand father died on cancer yesterday oh man now I know how it feel boomeh SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so Pissed

Bantros
30-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Just wow

ThE NaMeLeSs
30-11-2006, 04:49 PM
First you saying bollocks, secondly you making fake thread and to be honest now you make a lie..

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6921/locktb1.gif ffs

Jason Bourne
30-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Yeah bs tbh :delete:

IWillDie4Eva
30-11-2006, 06:11 PM
:huh: :exclaim: Damn, my grand father died on cancer yesterday oh man now I know how it feel boomeh SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so Pissed

FUCKING IDIOT!!!! IF HE RAELLY DIED YESTERDAY HE HEVE BEEN WEEKS AT REALLY BAD!!! THE YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT IT IS WHEN SOMEONE DIE OR GONNA DIE TO CANCER DAM TWAT!! LEAVE THIS SERVER AND THIS FORUM, NO ONE WANTS YOU!
.... ..... ....

FraG-TurD
30-11-2006, 06:23 PM
forum ban please.

fluxx your a wanker and its nice to see you attitude is the same on and off the server as you will never get unbanned now.

making jokes about cancer suffers is low.
if you was saying that to my face i think i would do something i regret!!!

Fate
30-11-2006, 06:51 PM
their lies tbh. You wouldn't of called Boomeh a week ago then would you. You find out a week later. Called a phone ;)

BEAST
30-11-2006, 06:53 PM
MAN IM OFF => MY GRANDFATHER DIED !!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUST GOT CANCER 1 WEEK AGO !! AND HE IS OLD aND DIED IMMEDETLY

FraG-TurD
30-11-2006, 06:55 PM
MAN IM OFF => MY GRANDFATHER DIED !!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUST GOT CANCER 1 WEEK AGO !! AND HE IS OLD aND DIED IMMEDETLY

BYE lying twat

ThE NaMeLeSs
30-11-2006, 06:56 PM

._.

bah short msg

wA|Ab
30-11-2006, 08:09 PM
fuckin ban and lock this immature cock

SexKitten#
30-11-2006, 08:37 PM
i say let his appeal be a humiliating video.

Jump fully clothed into the bath of cold water
run around outside in underwear ONLY.
smash various foods over your face
pour milk over yourself.

Jason Bourne
30-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Fucking bs, your a lying knob head who just wants attention. CYa.

The Joy
30-11-2006, 09:46 PM
garish

fill me up

Dr.Gonzo
30-11-2006, 09:46 PM
I'm so Pissed

Did you read my post? It will actually help you...

This fucking bullshit is unreal. You are working what we call "angles".

You have tried:

a) Apologising to the head of the community
b) Apologising to the individuals you upset
c) Being angry and making a demand
d) Stating your anger was borne of true love (an attempt at a convincing, qualified apology)
e) Pretending that something bad has happened to generate empathy/symptathy from those punishing you that is also in line with the heinous act you have committed as if to show us that karmic justice has been served ahead of time and no further punishment is necessary.

I did say the fact you're a child is betraying you at every turn... Is there any other example of crude psychology you'd like to attempt to exploit?

Example - You break a vase in your living room. You are the only other person in the house besides your mother. You don't want to get caught so you rationalise that if you tell your mother she won't think you did it even though all logic decrees it could only have been you... "Mum... Did you see that broken vase in the living room? Well, it WASN'T me, ok..."

Sound familiar? There is no trick you can pull that hasn't been pulled a million times by dumb kids who think they're being smart. Sometimes the best thing is silence and acceptance.

Stop digging the holes you moron.

ThE NaMeLeSs
30-11-2006, 10:06 PM
I wish, I could post like castro :/

FraG-TurD
30-11-2006, 10:07 PM
I wish, I could post like castro :/

dont we all :)
stay on topic u noob!
:wub:

dmg7
30-11-2006, 10:12 PM
THREAD OF THE YEAR CONTENDER.

sorry back on topic, dear god he's stooped to a new low.

Fate
30-11-2006, 10:19 PM
If you lock this one he ll create a new one, etc..

Irish is the best poster btw, then Castro :)

mikbhoy
01-12-2006, 03:11 AM
I'm so Pissed

if your telling the truth you have my condolancies,but if your lying then i think you have just reached rock bottom fluxx,it would be hard to go lower than that last post.this should be locked and he should just be banned before it gets any worse.

also remeber folks fluxx is a child (or at least he comes across as one) and some of the abuse he is getting in this thread (from me included) is slightly over the top (he deserves it from boomeh) but maybe not from the rest of us,WE are supposed to be adults after all,just my opinion.

Pondus
02-12-2006, 12:18 PM
one word, lol

vincenoir
02-12-2006, 11:17 PM
In all fairness, block him from the forums. Posting shit like that and his personal problems, if they be true just to get sympathy from us all is fucking low. That post could seriously upset some people like myself. So, how about, fuck of fluxx you little cunt and stop spamming your shit in the forums, your not helping yourself. Ban the twat from the forums please.

OsSi
04-12-2006, 03:33 PM
My name is ozzi and im a prick
ihave noting better to do than spam fm forums as i have no mates
and the ones i do have are not real only virtual.

im sad and im sorry but i cant help myself.
i need a life

Fitzy
04-12-2006, 03:37 PM
guys thats just funny what trini writes here into..
he is going to lie still he get unbanned...i think he can w8 long...
cause in ur eyes he is just shit...
i think too that he should get banned...and not unbanned...
but let him come back with a new account
if he talks shit or sumit just ban him again...
and that over and over again..
just negative things trini can happen,not u
he needs to pay not u guys...
so let him come back :yltype:
just be a nice community
he is a fucker i know...but he can be friendly too

i say no :4-hit:

ThE NaMeLeSs
04-12-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm up for an IP ban for ossi and fluxx, who else?

Deek
04-12-2006, 04:00 PM
+1 that lol

hes prob got a dynamic ip so no point tho

Fitzy
04-12-2006, 04:09 PM
+2 for that!

SubbY
04-12-2006, 06:17 PM
cant u stop that creating an forum account spammage? :monkeysmi

FraG-TurD
04-12-2006, 10:31 PM
ozzi i agree you are sad and have no real mates.