PDA

View Full Version : Hacking

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 03:41 AM
Guys...

I hope this is a joke.

I've just seen my name up here in block capitals and I can't believe you guys think I'm hacking. When exactly? Today?

Do I get to see a demo? I mean what the fuck... I'm shocked and stunned by this. I honestly can't believe you guys think I'd throw away everything I've worked so hard on by cheating on public of all things.

I had one good score all night on cbble. If you suspect me of wallhacking why not screenshot me. I'll upload any you may have already taken as I'm not a cheat.

Seriously guys. I don't cheat. This is unbelievable.

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 03:42 AM
This is not a joke

You have been banned for wallhacking.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 03:45 AM
Can you please post the demos...

FM, I'm surprised you think I would cheat. I know you must have a good reason, as the ban and appeal process has always been fair round these parts. Have you taken any screenshots you want me to upload?

I've worked so hard to be a part of FM there is no way I'd throw it away on cheating. It's just crazy.

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 04:00 AM
Demos will be provided later on. Do you think I will ban someone without evidence. It is your opportunity to come clean before this goes any further.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 04:03 AM
No, I don't.

Maybe you have demos of me making a few dodgy looking AWP shots. I know that they can look bad sometimes. I just can't think of a time when I've done anything that could even be construed as wallhacking.

I made some shots on Dust2 through the gap today... It's a tough shot, one me and the boys in the clan work on in training, over and over, hours and hours. You get it sometimes. Most times you don't.

I'll just have to wait for the demos to be posted.

rokCCCaii
04-12-2006, 04:12 AM
It really is just crazy, so why did you do it? Cant get my head around your agenda, cant think of a good reason (if there ever could be one), was gonna stay well away from this but I really am confused and would like some explanation becuase its just unthinkable, but the evidence indisputable. For a long time I put it down to improvement, especially when you was taking me out in mix I was genuinely impressed. Then I see inexplicable things, and it becomes plain as day what you were upto, and I left it for along time hoping you would "do the right thing". Then I see the selection for 20v20 and I think that cant happen, not fair to anybody and not my place to let it slide. Turns out unsurprisingly Im far from only one. Show some integrity now, you aint the first or last, lets move on from here.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 04:20 AM
Greig,

I have been working hard on improving. 6 hours a day every day. I owe a lot of my improvement to playing with the likes of you and Mixa, and the many other players I've had the privalige to play with over the years.

I'm guessing I've done something outrageously dodgy if you're convinced, but look at it from my point of view. I'm using sound, radar, shadows, and intuition better than ever before. I've worked on aim servers tirelessly to get my aim up to scratch. The boys who play with me know my regime and how much I put myself through. Why cheat and do all that? One is a short cut, a substitute for the other.

It sounds like you guys have demos from some time ago so I won't be able to account for my actions until I see them.

It also sounds like people have made up their minds. I've got nothing but respect for you Greig in all areas of how you handle yourself. I appreciate your honesty even in what is a pretty damning post.

cruxi
04-12-2006, 04:29 AM
haha lawl I knew it!!!

About 3/2 weeks ago u come on ts on saturday at 4am pissed out of ure face. U start rambling etc. Next thing ure pre firing double door crack on d2 with awp, hiting 1 almost every round after which u would say "u daft basterd" and have a dirty, slimy, laugh. To make the dd crossing pick without it being a hs through the door is a really, really fast reaction pick. Like the one in cadre movie. An old man pissed up doesnt make them shots. gg.

rokCCCaii
04-12-2006, 04:31 AM
Yeh I wished that was the case, and was desperately hoping you would "have your fun" and pack it in. I understand why youre battling this out, and when it comes down to it I dont care a whole lot about whether people hack or not, youre a good guy brought a smile and laugh out of me many a time, and would like for that to continue, without you admiting your wrongdoings and moving on thats hard to do. I see why you are though, youve made a whopper, theres far worse people in the world that people that hack at a silly game, lets keep perspective, but there are friendships behind it that can be salvaged.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 04:36 AM
LOL...

Not quite what happened. You make me sound like Baron Von Silas Greenback from Dangermouse. I made that shot maybe twice on people passing, and got you when you tried to AWP me back. You called me an "interping bastard". Yet it was me and you who were talking about the interp command earlier on.

I've got pretty good reactions for an old drunk welshman. Have you even seen any demos, or are you just basing it on that one shot?

Greig, me and you will always remain friends... I've made loads of mates round here. People I consider genuine pals, who I look forward to having a few beers with at i30.

cruxi
04-12-2006, 04:43 AM
Ure a fraud now tbh. How could u be trusted as a player or commentator? U maybe a sound guy but that doesnt change the fact that u cheated every1.

But maybe u could be rehabilitated and reformed, or just appear with another account.

Btw any1 up for putting in for a t-shirt for castro disastro at i30 saying "Hi, Im castro, I hack!"

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 04:48 AM
Make the T-Shirt mate, I'll still be there.

We'll wait and see the demos.

Wombat
04-12-2006, 04:52 AM
this is a real shame castro

i have to admit that i have been demoing you the last few times i've played with you and as much as i've hoped that it's been improvement and luck/gamesense, the evidence ive seen has just mounted up

its a stressful game and its a tragedy that it drives great people like you to hack.

:(

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 04:55 AM
Uncle Tom Cobbley and all has been demoing me eh? Reckon we need to get these demos posted.

I've posted screenshots of me with good scores recently and the walls, funnily enough, haven't been see through in them.

Wombat
04-12-2006, 04:59 AM
as the great mr miyagi once said "hax on, hax off" (or something like that)

but you're right, im sure the demos will tell their own story

Castro I honestly think you hack. This isnt a personal attack, just what i think. It's a sad thing, but its what i think nonetheless

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 05:00 AM
I've posted screenshots of me with good scores recently and the walls, funnily enough, haven't been see through in them.

What a pathetic statement for someone who got banned for wallhacking.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 05:02 AM
What? That my walls aren't see through? I think this is a pretty important statement in a wallhacking accusation.

There's no need for this to turn ugly. Whatever is said about me isn't going to diminish the love I have for FM or the people I've met through it.

rokCCCaii
04-12-2006, 05:09 AM
If we can keep the "I knewits" to a minimum, and keep it civil this appeal will proceed much nicer. We're here for evidence discussion/posting and appeals to reason. Lets wait on the demos.

Kayz
04-12-2006, 05:13 AM
Well what can i say.. i dont know alot of people here only a few, as i have other work to do. Its just a shame when a regular gets banned, esp a regular who is well known amongst his peers and also a VIP on the server...

I havent seen the demos or anything... looks like the big bosses have seen it and confirmed it..

I dont know how this will work out... but at times like this i'd crawl into a dark corner and cry, not coming out. Also i'd make repentance for my actions to the CSS God.

Just hope you will be forgiven the least not unbanned... if your lucky then possibly you might be forgiven and unbanned if the CSS God listens to your prayers. But highly doubt that will happen.

Anyways Good Luck To You, :D

Branded
04-12-2006, 05:24 AM
I have seen a couple of demos, and yes there are some pretty dodgy shots in them.
But I don't want to condemn Castro like that without seeing more conclusive evidence, I need to be absolutely sure, because at the moment i'm not.

Castros a fucking decent guy and it just doesn't make any sense at all. I'm not saying I've ruled out the possibility of him hacking, there's a chance. There wouldn't be this much of an issue if there wasn't a chance.
But it's all down to the appeal, when the demos are made available everyone can make their own opinions and Castro will get the chance to defend himself, and explain shots/play that are under question.

Yakkkkkk
04-12-2006, 05:27 AM
If we can keep the "I knewits" to a minimum, and keep it civil this appeal will proceed much nicer. We're here for evidence discussion/posting and appeals to reason. Lets wait on the demos.

well said, this is an appeal, a place for both side to discuss the facts of the topic, its not the place to get in a cheap shot and kick a guy while hes down.

please guys, keep this on topic and try not to resort to personal insults.

SmIlEy^
04-12-2006, 06:34 AM
this must be a joke....

Pondus
04-12-2006, 07:28 AM
well this ruined my day, and Ive got bloody 14 hours of school and work infront of me before I get some answers.

Castro - ur sound as fuck, I love u weather this is true or not. I just hope that this isnt the case at all, and u can be free.
I know ur not that tickheaded and would ruin this much for the peeps u know in css.

Fuck sake, 14 hours and counting.

Strac
04-12-2006, 08:20 AM
i for one and with u castro and plead your inocence.....
as personally i know that you have been training and have gone into depth training on shadows and shit like that that i can only dream as a css player to learn
and 2bh i know i havent seen the demo's but in my time here i have never ever seen u pull off any shot that is less dodgier than any other css ace player
this does sound ignorant but i refuse to look at it any other way untill i see those demo's
Castro is not a hacker and i will still be having beers with u at I30 no matter of the forums desicion
Muffy

Strac
04-12-2006, 08:22 AM
sorry dble post comp crashed

Crazy Diamond
04-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Oh Castro Castro Castro.

I watched you play for two and a half hours yesterday after you made two DD shots on dust2, thats not head shots thru the doors, they were direct hits thru the gap. (you must have made it 15 times during the whole map) I've watched enough top quality players to know that shot is not made made with the frequency you were making it. Your whole gameplay has changed in these last few weeks, you now use the awp constantly.. and in places you would never normaly be. Mate, do yourself a favour and own up to what you have been doing, it's 100% nailed on that you are wallhacking and you damn well know it.

Sorry, but I'm totaly disgusted in you.

Crazy Diamond
04-12-2006, 10:03 AM
and yes, when you asked why I was in spec yesterday (my reply was "I'm pissed, just watching") I was watching you.. but then you knew that didnt't you?

Crazy Diamond
04-12-2006, 10:13 AM
It's times like this that I wish my signature was true. :(

Deek
04-12-2006, 10:21 AM
i will review the demos later when im back from work

considering the last demo of castro "wallhacking" i saw, showed shit infact he missed quite a few guys and i gave him more tips how to spot people

so, please FM there better be 100% wallhacking in this evidence

Ad-hoc
04-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Is there any reason the ban thread has been made a sticky?

To be frank I call bullshiting.

Crazy Diamond
04-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Deek, believe me, after watching him for the amount of time I did yesterday you would have only come to one conclusion. Whats funny though was I thought he was taking the piss as it so so blatantly obvious.

Hacienda
04-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Have to admit I've had my suspicions for a while, didnt take the time out to watch you because I guess I trusted you even comented on a few very good shots you've made on me that just felt totaly wrong, I've also noted that your behavior on the server has deteriorated and when your on mass arguing is never that far away.

I really hope that when the demo's are posted theres nothing there, had some good laughs etc and while youve been here you have done much to further the community but if it turns out you have/are/whatever I just can't understand why after all this time and effort you would do it :/

P@tm@N
04-12-2006, 10:58 AM
OMG, this has come as a huge shock. I hope that proper consideration has been taken over these demos (which knowing this community, probably has) and it would be best if they were posted soon so everyone can discuss them. Absolutely stunned by this.

Superfly
04-12-2006, 11:56 AM
The demos will speak for themselves!
(Floydy, did you record any?)

The fact that Pheer and Rs have both made strong statements should mean there's some strong evidence though.
As I don't know Castro in person, it's not really up to me to comment on anything but the demos. However, let me just say it will be truly embarassing if the verdict sticks, considering he kept a pretty high profile in the Sage appeal thread. In my book, someone who throws around accusations to cover up his own mistakes is not really trying to be a good friend to others...

And the old "why on earth would I hack"-argument is certainly not a strong one.

Will comment further after I've seen the demos myself. Good luck!

Crazy Diamond
04-12-2006, 12:04 PM
There are plenty of demos.

dmg7
04-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Your a sound bloke, but I'm afraid i am in total agreement with Floydy, Rs, Ph33r etc. at first i put it down to you improving your game, but more i've seen the more it has become clear it is more than just an improvement.

I hope for your sake i am wrong, but i severly doubt it. You was a sound guy, and its a shame.

The Joy
04-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Guys, we all may have our convictions about cassie, just like we did with sage, but until we see the demos there is no convicting anyone. Kicking someone whilst they're down is BS tbh.

I'm not defending a hacker here, becuase none of us apart from FM who did the banning, know whether he was actually hacking or not. I can't believe that rich would actually hack, its like saying Floydy hacks to me, its just not something you can even think of, it just doesn't go together, so lets sit back and wait for the evidence, and not be so quick to judge. For most of us, it is not our place to say

Innocent until proven Guilty

dmg7
04-12-2006, 12:25 PM
I don't think he's been banned just for the sake of it, there will be evidence and more than likely this ban would of been agree'd by all admins (being how high up in the pecking order castro is).

The verdict by ph33r has obviously been that he is most certainly guilty.

Fitzy
04-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Oh Castro Castro Castro.

I watched you play for two and a half hours yesterday after you made two DD shots on dust2, thats not head shots thru the doors, they were direct hits thru the gap. (you must have made it 15 times during the whole map) I've watched enough top quality players to know that shot is not made made with the frequency you were making it.

I noticed that yestoday, it was strange how he kept shooting people through gap in the door. At one point i said "omg castro, hacks? lol" just as a joke because i thought it was just blind luck.

Hopfully this is a mistake, if not i'm disapointed. :(

Bantros
04-12-2006, 12:35 PM
cl_interpolate 0, tell me you had if off whilst making those shots through the double doors...

Bantros
04-12-2006, 01:10 PM
http://moronlandmedia.com/special/ducksmiserablesewer.jpg

terms
04-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Hmm, have to see demo's but gap shot could be timed pretty easily on a 40 man server...would of thought your bound to hit something. Granted i don't know Castro that well though.

Jabackus
04-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Don't know what to say :( As i welshman i fucking love you! i havnt been on the css in a long time lately, i honestly wouldnt believe you have been hacking.

I've been checking the forums everyday when i get up or when im home from school and i always see posts you have replied too.

Hope this is a joke or its false

Ad-hoc
04-12-2006, 02:20 PM
I've an idea. Lets all wait to see the demos everyone seems to have but has yet to upload! No?

N1Jimmy
04-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Guys, we all may have our convictions about cassie, just like we did with sage, but until we see the demos there is no convicting anyone. Kicking someone whilst they're down is BS tbh.

I'm not defending a hacker here, becuase none of us apart from FM who did the banning, know whether he was actually hacking or not. I can't believe that rich would actually hack, its like saying Floydy hacks to me, its just not something you can even think of, it just doesn't go together, so lets sit back and wait for the evidence, and not be so quick to judge. For most of us, it is not our place to say

Innocent until proven Guilty

+1 to this

Hearsay and people's feelings can have no bearing on the decision of the admins, in fact in real life the amount of personal feeling and opinion in the public domain on this thread already would be a big dent in the likelihood of a fair trial, and the case could be defended strongly as such.

Opening this thread (and as a sticky as well!!) without posting up the demo was a mistake in my view, and was always going to result in the damaging posts we've seen above.

If the demo is not conclusive there should be no ban, if it is conclusive, then there should be no problem putting it up here for everyone to look at. People seeing things but having no demos, or worse still only suspecting things and having no demos, are inadmissable. Simple as that.

The Joy
04-12-2006, 03:07 PM
+1 to this

Hearsay and people's feelings can have no bearing on the decision of the admins, in fact in real life the amount of personal feeling and opinion in the public domain on this thread already would be a big dent in the likelihood of a fair trial, and the case could be defended strongly as such.

Opening this thread (and as a sticky as well!!) without posting up the demo was a mistake in my view, and was always going to result in the damaging posts we've seen above.

If the demo is not conclusive there should be no ban, if it is conclusive, then there should be no problem putting it up here for everyone to look at. People seeing things but having no demos, or worse still only suspecting things and having no demos, are inadmissable. Simple as that.

+2!

Exactly my point. Putting someones improvement down to hacks immediately, as soon as there is an accusation, is fucking bullshit, i know some of the 'head honchos' have seen the demos, but the rest of you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves! If you're not one of these that have seen the demo's, then rethink your line of though until you have!

Deek
04-12-2006, 03:13 PM
as far as im aware, the only person to have seen the demos is ph33r

the rest were either on while he get banned or are just accusing, like termi said dd is easy to hit people on a 40 player server

fuck i remember on d2 back on 1.6 when u had to jump crouch and headshot the terrors because of the way the map was before source made it easy to shoot back as ct

still waiting for the demos, they mite be in admin ftp i dunno cuz im at work :(

Wombat
04-12-2006, 03:17 PM
ive seen the demos and made some myself

as an admin myself on fr4gz servers and completely regardless of who castro is they seem conclusive to me - if i saw them as demos of a randomer on the servers i would ban

dmg7
04-12-2006, 03:24 PM
people are allowed to have their views on the matter. if they have seen someone play and thought "thats a bit dodgy" or "how we suddnely become so good?" their bound to agree with hacks if the person has been banned.

im not saying i agree with this, but the whole point of this thread is for people to put their opinions across. This can back fire though (as we saw with sage's ban) and if castro isn't hacking (and i REALLY hope he isnt, cause he is such a sound dude) people will then have the opportunity to oppologise to castro. Myself included.

dmg7
04-12-2006, 03:29 PM
i am in the agreement that the ban should of come with available demo's so people can make judgemented decisions.

we shall wait and see.

Deek
04-12-2006, 03:35 PM
so here we go, wombats seen em now?

no admins seen em bout wombat has

well wombat would u care to upload these demos, and every single person who claims to have shit loads of demos, please upload them

Ive seen this crap before wen people say yeah i got loads of j00 hacking, yet they dont post em

well heres my request not just to ph33r but to all players, u got a demo of castro post it here

and dont go searchin for the ones that are dodgy i want em all, wether it looks like he dont hack or not, post em here

really i wanna see em, cuz all that advice i gave him was pretty useless if hes wallhacking then so come on

Ratte
04-12-2006, 03:43 PM
i must agree with some of u that his game has improved last weeks. I noticed it myself last week where he got score like 25-3 or something. He AWP'ed me twice at door long A which was a bit dodgy. I jumped to the right (to land between doors) and before i even landed my head got blown off. Next round i did the same and guess what.. Just the same happend again. After he died , i said 'Castro wtf - bit dodgy there' - he went a bit mad and said 'if u think i hack then record me'. I didnt care at that moment cuz i believed he had improved with the AWP.. but when i see this topic , makes me laugh tbh.. ESPECIALLY because Castro himself was sending me PM how dodgy players we had such as Cybershot- TWAT - mTG - Quynh.

Now look who has catched for WH..

No more comments.

The Joy
04-12-2006, 03:52 PM
i must agree with some of u that his game has improved last weeks. I noticed it myself last week where he got score like 25-3 or something. He AWP'ed me twice at door long A which was a bit dodgy. I jumped to the right (to land between doors) and before i even landed my head got blown off. Next round i did the same and guess what.. Just the same happend again. After he died , i said 'Castro wtf - bit dodgy there' - he went a bit mad and said 'if u think i hack then record me'. I didnt care at that moment cuz i believed he had improved with the AWP.. but when i see this topic , makes me laugh tbh.. ESPECIALLY because Castro himself was sending me PM how dodgy players we had such as Cybershot- TWAT - mTG - Quynh.

Now look who has catched for WH..

No more comments.

your line of arguement is that you got shot twice (in your entire sketchy recollection) on a public server. Do you not put this down to luck? improvement? Your exectly the type of people that me/jimmy/deek/ad are talking about, you come here saying 'zomfg joo hax cuz joo shootz m3 on teh server!11!'

so fucking what? if you have a demo, upload it and give some evidence, if not, shut your fucking mouth!

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 04:02 PM
I have been betrayed with my trust in him. No one is beyond the fucking law regardless who the fuck they are or what they did for me. My blood boils when I find out a trusted person hacked.

I would not ban without a proper evidence. The evidence has been collated from VARIOUS sources. Thats a lot of evidence at hand that supported my decision to ban him.

I was made aware of castro hacking 2/3 days prior to the community match hence why he was not selected and waited.... secondly I was provided with other "supporting" demos to the original.

Demo's are with me and will be posted.

p.s. Ratte, you are right as he is a fucking cheat.

The Joy
04-12-2006, 04:05 PM
I have been betrayed with my trust in him. No one is beyond the fucking law regardless who the fuck they are or what they did for me. My blood boils when I find out a trusted person hacked.

I would not ban without a proper evidence. The evidence has been collated from VARIOUS sources. Thats a lot of evidence at hand that supported my decision to ban him.

I was made aware of castro hacking 2/3 days prior to the community match hence why he was not selected and waited.... secondly I was provided with other "supporting" demos to the original.

Demo's are with me and will be posted.

im not suggesting for a moment that he DOESNT hack, but for me, he is innocent until proven guilty.

Im also not slating your admining abilities, as all of your bans on FM has been justified, im merely silencing these witch hunters becuase of the lack of evidence they have seen!

i do hope this is a mistake still, but the demos will provide us with an answer

how many do you have? would be interesting to know how conclusive the evidence is

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 04:10 PM
I don't know what "trust" was ever put in me round these parts, but that's something else entirely. If the decision has already been made, why are we even going through the appeal process?

I will speak to everyone on TS, including yourself FM, about this matter. I have not downloaded and/or installed a wallhack on my PC. Never. I have already explained this at length to Greig, Branded and Rapier last night.

I've also heard people have demos of me on other servers, scrims etc...

As this is an FM matter, I would expect any demos substantiating claims against me to actually be of my play on the FM server. That is only "fair" as part of the appeals process.

rokCCCaii
04-12-2006, 04:10 PM
I think the lack of demos was to allow an opportunity to come clean, before being nailed to the wall. It means more. As for being a sticky I think that shows how let down ph33r is, and wants to show his zero tolerance stance. He will post links when hes back from work I am sure.

rokCCCaii
04-12-2006, 04:13 PM
wow about 5 posts since i started that one, and 1 minute edit function

Wombat
04-12-2006, 04:17 PM
so here we go, wombats seen em now?

no admins seen em bout wombat has

well wombat would u care to upload these demos, and every single person who claims to have shit loads of demos, please upload them

Ive seen this crap before wen people say yeah i got loads of j00 hacking, yet they dont post em

well heres my request not just to ph33r but to all players, u got a demo of castro post it here

and dont go searchin for the ones that are dodgy i want em all, wether it looks like he dont hack or not, post em here

really i wanna see em, cuz all that advice i gave him was pretty useless if hes wallhacking then so come on these are pheers servers and this is his ban if he hasnt posted the demos up yet there is a good reason, and i have no intention of bypassing him

Beavis
04-12-2006, 04:33 PM
omg cant believe that :(

Wizard
04-12-2006, 04:55 PM
people lets stop getting at each others throats.

if history has taught us anything.

taught Me anything, is that banter/slander only deepens the chaos leads to regret.

the decision was made clear by rs that to save the embarasment of the indisputable evidence, which is going to be upsetting, an opportunity to admit the mistake and help redeem the situation was taken.

its obviously failed.

castro has been mighty cool and patient, and is determined to prove he doesnt hack, which is his right.

lets not insult each other, come on.

lets just wait for all the evidence, there is a lot of evidence, to be gathered, there is more as i understand than one source, and more than one conlusive piece of evidence submitted against cas.

lets just not let this turn into a bantering thread, i look on and see history repeating itself.

this time as an observer rather than a player, and you know what, i jsut think we are all pathetic.

keep it cool, wait for the evidence.

i have faith that a ban did not take place because of a GAP shot on dust2, that woudl be outrageous and unfair, i was shown that demo by rapier, and although it is enough to raise suspicion, it is not the concrete means on the ban.

it is more so i believe, or how rap made it sound to me, evidence to support the conclusive evidence.

but for now, most is speculation and as joy said, the only peopel who haev seen the demos can raelly talk, unless you recorded some yourself, and have witnessed what you believe to be hacks.

everyone has their right to opinion, but lets not slate each other. people are upset about this.

ph33r will move in his own time, and thats upto him. til then, if we gotta post somethign, make it constructive and less dramatic and stuff. (i know thats me all over, but im just watching this process go over after finding out last night jsut by chance hoping on to teamspeak how many peopel actually have got demos and how many there are, only rapier demo is really waht i seen, it is pretty unreal)

give it time, castro been patient, a lot of people been shocked, a lot of people wh orecorded demos from what i heard were really angry and let down, but remember, what history has taught us man, it just aint worth the bicker and people will get seriously bitter over it.

cruxi
04-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Here I will explain the door shot he has been making through dd gap on d2 with video evidence of the best clan in europe making that shot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDSLkgZIzlg At 5.24mins is a shot between gap. U see the cadre player has his crosshair lined up expecting where he expects the guy to jump. Then with quick reactions, he can make the shot without actually having to aim, just when the player jumps into the crosshair, commonly known as a point and click shot.

Castro was hitting ppl with this pick. The difference was he was hitting through the gap when ppl were jumping, when they were not jumping and when they were bunny hopping off rock at the back to get across. This shows obvious wh as he is aiming his awp crosshair between the gap at where the player will be crossing, becuase he is hitting ppl crossing at different heights. (running, jumping and bunny hopping of rock.) So how does he know that the person will be jumping, bhopping at back or running? cos he hit me 2x in 5 rounds, once when i jumped it in middle and once when I bunny hopped off the rock at back to cross.

He was pre empting where ppl would cross on different height levels, and then adjusting aim and hitting between gaps. This obviously shows he had see through dd.

This has been pointed out already just thought i would clear up the "reasoning" behind it.

O yeah and what did I say a long time ago about mia being a clan full of cheats. :D lol, joke lads, caaaaalm down.

cruxi
04-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Tbqfh u disgust me Castro, u dont even have the balls to admit it. In my book that makes u worse than crucified. U just gionn a deny it, sad tbh. U need to get ure fag ass out of that river in Egypt tbqfh.

And no I wont stop the personal insults until he admits it, cos u were allways the first to insult a cheat Castro, always the first to accuse som1, always the first to generally shout ure mouth out.

If u give it out, learn how to take it. U fuckin fail in general.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the kind post Wiz,

Guess it would have been a lot easier to have posted some kind of gloating, hate filled tirade and it takes real class to say what you have. Thanks.

And LOL Cruxi - you still make me laugh mate.

Look, I'll be on TS later tonight and I'd love to talk to all you guys about this. I spoke at length with RS, Branded and Rapier, and no-one threw any "virtual" punches or anything. As damning as all this might sound I'm the same guy I was prior to these accusations and I will explain everything to you on TeamSpeak. I'm not going to hide or duck these accusations.

As I've said, let's keep demos to FM as that's all that matters and let's discuss what I've allegedly done on FM. My clan don't need to be pu through the mill as well. This is about me and Fragmasters. And I will speak to you all.

dmg7
04-12-2006, 05:09 PM
at least this is done in a nice manner unlike previous ones. i will be on ts as well castro. am intrigued to see the demo's too.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Tbqfh u disgust me Castro, u dont even have the balls to admit it. In my book that makes u worse than crucified. U just gionn a deny it, sad tbh. U need to get ure fag ass out of that river in Egypt tbqfh.

And no I wont stop the personal insults until he admits it, cos u were allways the first to insult a cheat Castro, always the first to accuse som1, always the first to generally shout ure mouth out.

If u give it out, learn how to take it. U fuckin fail in general.

Harsh words before seeing a demo.

I'm not going to admit to using a wallhack as I haven't Cruxi. I'm confident that when I explain to the guys on TS and talk through any demos that come up, the guys will be able to see that.

I still have a great fondness for you mate, regardless of what you think of me. As I said I am who I am, and these accusations don't alter that. It doesn't alter the way I think of all you guys either.

aky
04-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Bad shizzle if Castro has hacked i've seen how much work he has put into FM and there would be no decent explanation into why he cheated seeing as all the things he has helped out with here.

Also can I join in and say he doesnt hack, then brown nose because i was proven wrong along with some ppl in this thread =]

Face
04-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Sorry, but can we see some ruddy demos?

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Bad shizzle if Castro has hacked i've seen how much work he has put into FM and there would be no decent explanation into why he cheated seeing as all the things he has helped out with here.

Also can I join in and say he doesnt hack, then brown nose because i was proven wrong along with some ppl in this thread =] A convicted hackor in 1.6 (nice) But it is good know that you have redeemed yourself for the better.

Bum eCuthbert
04-12-2006, 05:51 PM
to convince pheer in banning someone is hard!!!!!! e fucking g CronoS

Im sure the evidence must be damning for him to consider such ban. And Anyway many want to see the demos yet many will be influenced by other peoples verdict.

ive only ever accused 2 people of hacking with all seriousness and eventually regretted - RS and Sage (still think you fucking hack you 2 wankers ;)). But usually im right and cant say i didnt see this coming.

Improvement comes with time. We are talking years, rarely months but NOT fucking 3 weeks.

Also i hope this doesnt destroys MIA's reputation coz even tho they have in the past had players banned it doesnt do justice for players who are actually good and have to live with the fact they played with cheaters.

dmg7
04-12-2006, 05:53 PM
why do you go fate? even if he cheated?

Fate
04-12-2006, 05:55 PM
" so far, "

if i see that he is hacking, i shall not go

cruxi
04-12-2006, 06:00 PM
ooooops double post lagged me pls delete.

cruxi
04-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Ure right it dont change who u are, there is much worse things ppl can do in live than hack on a game as was pointed out by r.s.

But that doesnt change the fact that I know what I saw. Bobby knows what he saw. R.S knows what he saw, and most importanently, F.M knows what he saw. I come on the server a lot late at night under random names, mostly as I dont want to be bothered. Rapier and branded can testify to this. And u my friend, at that time of night, were well and truely taking the piss.
Lastly, I know ure going to try and talk ure way out of this in that cuban communist style. Well it aint gonna wash, bet ure making ure agrument now, trying to weasel out of it, man just own up.
This is like the day before ure trial, the police have told u they got c.c.t.v of u beating up that poor tranny, but u still saying "no comment, no and not guilty". If u own up now ure sentance may be reduced by the right honourable fragmaster, but if u carry on and found guilty in the video evidence u are banned for life, and ppl will recognise that welsh accent if u ever try to come back with a psydenoum (sPeLLiNG).

Fate
04-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Ill talk to you later on TS, priv chat. okay ;)

( dirty cronos btw )

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 06:07 PM
to convince pheer in banning someone is hard!!!!!! e fucking g CronoS

Im sure the evidence must be damning for him to consider such ban. And Anyway many want to see the demos yet many will be influenced by other peoples verdict.

ive only ever accused 2 people of hacking with all seriousness and eventually regretted - RS and Sage (still think you fucking hack you 2 wankers ;)). But usually im right and cant say i didnt see this coming.

Improvement comes with time. We are talking years, rarely months but NOT fucking 3 weeks.

Also i hope this doesnt destroys MIA's reputation coz even tho they have in the past had players banned it doesnt do justice for players who are actually good and have to live with the fact they played with cheaters.

It's not a 3 weeks where I've improved. It's a year of hard work.

I started with a kpd of 0.87 by the time of the first reset back in the day of P90 noobishness. The next one was 0.92. Then 1.12. Then 1.21. Then 1.41
Then 1.56. Then 1.85. This is a steady improvement.

I've worked really hard, 6 hours a day every day for nearly a year. My overall game has improved a lot due to this. I will speak to everyone on TS and we'll see where we all are.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Ure right it dont change who u are, there is much worse things ppl can do in live than hack on a game as was pointed out by r.s.

But that doesnt change the fact that I know what I saw. Bobby knows what he saw. R.S knows what he saw, and most importanently, F.M knows what he saw. I come on the server a lot late at night under random names, mostly as I dont want to be bothered. Rapier and branded can testify to this. And u my friend, at that time of night, were well and truely taking the piss.
Lastly, I know ure going to try and talk ure way out of this in that cuban communist style. Well it aint gonna wash, bet ure making ure agrument now, trying to weasel out of it, man just own up.
This is like the day before ure trial, the police have told u they got c.c.t.v of u beating up that poor tranny, but u still saying "no comment, no and not guilty". If u own up now ure sentance may be reduced by the right honourable fragmaster, but if u carry on and found guilty in the video evidence u are banned for life, and ppl will recognise that welsh accent if u ever try to come back with a psydenoum (sPeLLiNG).

Your posts have actually cheered me up Cruxi. There's no weaseling involved. I've already explained to the regs, I'll explain to FM when he's around. I don't even need to see the demos to explain. If after explaining that I have not been wallhacking the ban stands then that is up to the admin team.

And that tranny had it coming mate ;)

nabby
04-12-2006, 06:15 PM
lol fate

erm.. wow i cant believe iv only seen this. i picked up on the dd2 double door shots in our last training session. i noticed that it was like 70% of the time he was awping down from Tspawn he would get a kill thru the gap.
after a while i was asking how he did this and Castro responded with interp commands and hitbox information, which i then tried out and didnt seem to be working for me, till i moved position to get a wider view of the gap, in which case i was gettin 1 kill every like 50 crosses. perhaps that technique doesnt work at, doesnt work for just me, or only works for castro which would explain those kills.

i hadnt played with castro and the lads for a few weeks prior to the last training session, coz i was away and inactive before that. but then i came back, he was definatly an improved player, topping many clan match scores; something i was definatly shocked by. as a speced him, definatly was genuine, nothing wrong, no dodgy shots, it just seems to me that his overal game sense and aim had significantly improved.

on public, so put shit can happen, dodgy shots or not. shots thru double doors can be dragged shots or just randomly timed. luck and lag is a main factor for many strange shots, which may explain the ones on Ratte. it happens to us all, i for one have been accused of hackin so many times in tha past for consistant dodgy shots, when in fact it was just luck and hit reg on my side.

i dnt think we should be condemning castro to hacking yet. wait until demos come out so we can all judge for ourselved with the evidence in front of us. iv never been wrong on an appeal as large as this so far, but there are no demos yet so i can give my exact opinion. all i can say is that based on my own expereince with him in the recent month or so, he as definatly improved loads, whether its skill or wallhacks, maybe even a combination is something to draw from the demos.

its not exactly a secret that castro an I have had our differences, in fact there have been amny times we've had huge arguments, but to accuse castro of hacking is something that i previously wudnt have done at all.

sry if its a confusing post, just my random thoughts :)

INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY!

cruxi
04-12-2006, 06:18 PM
loool. I warned u guys, hes gonna come with a good argument with some powerful word play and some lies, damn lies and some statistics. Trust ure own minds, not a communist infidel that is named after Fidel Castro.

Pretty obvious when u started using wh though Castro, as u used to awp hardly ever, then next thing I know ure using awp in a skilled way getting kills on me, dmg, bum and jj etc with awps. ;)
Considering awp is a reaction weapon, the amount of weed and beer u have while playing, as u always go on about ;), and making picks that would be fit to go in a cadre movie, hmmmm I now what I think.

PZ out.

Bantros
04-12-2006, 06:20 PM
I know what I saw last night & he wasn't hacking

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 06:27 PM
The use of AWP is something I had to work on anyway... No sinister motives behind using it, just needed the practice to keep up with the standard of players around me. I'm still only an average AWPer after 3 months or more of making it my primary weapon.

And I'm not some evil hypnotist. I've already spoken to some of the regs and they're confident I didn't use a wallhack because I didn't. They're all adults with a lot more experience than me, so I can't influence them to come to conclusions that are false.

dmg7
04-12-2006, 06:30 PM
as i said on ts castro, i dont agree with it, but if what u explained is true its not a "wallhack" or a "hack".

still love to see the demo;s.

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Castro, just come clean and stop talking bullshit.

YOU WERE BANNED FOR WALLHACKING

I honestly can say after managing FRAGMASTERS. 8+ YEARS as a ADMINISTRATOR including FRAGWORLD (they made me complete a application form) - You are guilty as hell with the demos I have with me.

Your call.

Jason Bourne
04-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Yeah, lets see the demos

sKYHiii
04-12-2006, 06:45 PM
Wow..about 5 pages in a few mins.

I duno what to say tbh, i choose my words carefully after wrongfully accusing Sage- of hacking, and glad to see hes still saying hey to me <3

If ph33r and others has come to that conclusion then there is not much else to say.

Havnt seen any of these dodgy shots and but did see the improvment recently, will wana see the demoz, dissapointed, speechless tbh....

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 06:46 PM
When you're around FM I'll speak to you in person. If my "services" to the community mean anything (And I personally have NEVER thought of them as services or chores) then you could afford me that courtesy.

If after speaking you wish for me to remain banned from the server I will respect and abide by that, never asking to be unbanned and never coming on to the server with an assumed ID.

As I have not hacked I will not be VAC banned so there is no reason for me to get rid of my Steam ID.

This is not an appeal. I want to speak to all the people who matter in regards to this, and you FM are most definitely one of them. If you don't wish to speak to me, speak to Rapier or RS who I spoke to last night until the small hours about this.

FifthTheorem
04-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Looking forward to seeing these demos. You pulled off a amazing hs on me last night when i'd been concealed then move to have a peek. Bang hs, incredible reaction shot, or was it. Spec u straight after ur rubbing ur nose in the d/d at b site on dust 2. I'm thinking whats he looking at, oh yeah the 2 other ct camped behind it. He had know way of knowing they were there, yet hes trying to line it up through the door.

Angell
04-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Hey I'm from fr4gz community, i've played css for a good while now, and i think the 20 v 20 match highlights the main reason we play css; for fun. Looking at some of the videos highlights this (like 3 men holding off entire FM b rush :D), and it seems so stupid for someone to hack, and nowdays, its incredibly hard to detect. I've never seen or spoken to castro; but all i can say is, why are you denying demos that arent from FM? If you want to prove your innocence, then surely you wouldnt mind other demos being shown? You're not really helping yourself, as always, hope that someone hasnt resorted to lowering themselves, its a game after all, if you dont have fun playing css, dont play it at all.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 07:06 PM
All I'm saying is I'll answer a case to each community that feels I should be banned, and will respond to their evidence individually. That's a normal reaction isn't it?

I don't even need to see the demos to answer to this anyway. I have agreed to speak to Wombat regarding Fr4gZ and both communities need to come to their own conclusions.

Angell
04-12-2006, 07:12 PM
No-ones said you should be banned on fr4gz, anyway, this is a FM ban, all i was saying was that if you're 100% sure that you dont hack, why hold back the evidence?

Crazy Diamond
04-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Castro, what is this "I'll explain stuff" you are talking about? If you can explain, explain the way you now top most scoring charts come the end of a map with hardly any deaths, you kpd has rocketed to 2.8, almost rs style? Man it's a joke you sit there and deny all the accusations against you, it really is.

I watched you for two and a half hours yesterday, two and a half hours man, come on, don't insult my inteligence by denying what was blatant wallhacking. You could save what little face you have left by coming clean now.

For the benefit of all, I have seen all the demos... they are conclusive.

Crazy Diamond
04-12-2006, 07:20 PM
I know, this has something to do with journalism right?

You are an undercover Daily Star reporter sent to FM to see how far you could go taking the piss right with your hacks? You'd ease your way into the community, become the FM spokesman and then BAM! You confuse us all with the most stupid move I have ever seen on FM.

Close?

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 07:22 PM
KPD is always high early on... I've only played for 5 hours and been AWP whoring.

I know you've seen the demos mate and I know it hinges around a certain shots, in particular the pick through the gap at double doors. I am not hacking in any demos you have seen.

And this is nothing to do with a journalism project lol.

FraG-TurD
04-12-2006, 07:26 PM
shock horror

nothing more to say just yet
hope for the best

Fate
04-12-2006, 07:28 PM
I think FM whats Castro to " come clean " before he shows the Demo(s)

That's what he kind of did with me

Crazy Diamond
04-12-2006, 07:31 PM
I know you've seen the demos mate and I know it hinges around a certain shots, in particular the pick through the gap at double doors.

Incorrect.

I mearly pointed out the fact you fragged maybe 15 cts in 1 map thru DD's... not possible man, not by no one. The main facts are in the demos, your wallhack is plain to see. Castro, stop fucking around man and own up.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Floydy,

I'm not owning up to a wallhack as I haven't used one. I've spoken to the regs, many of whom have posted here, about it. I won't be able to talk to you on FM TS as I have been banned from doing so. But you know where to find me if you want to.

Jason Bourne
04-12-2006, 07:36 PM
I think FM whats Castro to " come clean " before he shows the Demo(s)

That's what he kind of did with me
You have hacked before?

Crazy Diamond
04-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Ok, you're not going to admit it, well I tell ya what Rich mate, I never had you down as a liar as well as a cheat. I'm sad.

ThE NaMeLeSs
04-12-2006, 07:41 PM
You have hacked before?No, Fate only did took the piss with some dumbly sayings..:monkeysmi

Anyway, can you post the demos? I've got a beer and some chips here and waiting for entertaiment :D

cruxi
04-12-2006, 07:43 PM
demos ftw now.

SmIlEy^
04-12-2006, 07:43 PM
has ppl forgotten its only a game???

vincenoir
04-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Unbeleivable, some of the posts on here. Fucking stupid, it's all i'm saying.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 07:45 PM
To use the kind of cheats that have been mentioned (a switch wallhack, as with Wombat's "Hax on / Hax Off" description) I would need to use an exe. file. This would be detected by VAC, especially as they've just updated the way it works and caught 10,000 cheats.

Let's see if I end up VAC banned.

wA|Ab
04-12-2006, 07:48 PM
lets see castro. this thread tears the immature away..what the fuck are u on. weve seen ppl wrongly accused b4, so pass judgement wen it matters.

DeaTH_DeaLeR
04-12-2006, 07:50 PM
ok seeing as ur banned from ts, why not explain to us all on here whatever it was u wanted to explain to the regs on ts? btw, editing the game in anyway so as to cause an unfair advantage is still cheating! explain away m8, i'm all ears...

dmg7
04-12-2006, 07:52 PM
"has ppl forgotten its only a game???"

thats no excuse, EVER

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 07:54 PM
My true version of events has already been relayed to FM and he is not convinced. There's nothing more to say.

I understand why this ban is to be be upheld and I will not be appealing the decision. I hope to keep abreast of developments with all of you through the forums if not TS and I'll keep popping in to see how you're all doing.

SmIlEy^
04-12-2006, 07:57 PM
what i meant dmg is that ppl start abusing eachother over a game, not the hacking part. taking it way to serious

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 08:01 PM
I have not heard anything directly from Castro, so say it to me here.

NO Sympathy for wallhackers, especially when they try to twist things about.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 08:05 PM
I've already explained what was happening in the demos, and it was not wallhacking. As I've stated, if you guys are right then it's 95% + certain I will be VAC banned. I'm happy to wait the 5-6 weeks out and let's see if it happens.

Bobbeh
04-12-2006, 08:19 PM
What was happening with the demos?

Crazy Diamond
04-12-2006, 08:21 PM
So come on then, if it's not a wallhack, what is it?

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 08:29 PM
So come on then, if it's not a wallhack, what is it?

I was not wallhacking, but I was able to use exploits to see players through walls .. We heard it all before regardless how you put it.

He admitted to "wallhacking" plain and simple however he nicely he words it.

ben
04-12-2006, 08:30 PM
I've already explained what was happening in the demos, and it was not wallhacking....What demos?

Jabackus
04-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Smells like the "NFI" incident on TS if anyone remembers that :P

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 08:36 PM
I was not wallhacking, but I was able to use exploits to see players through walls .. We heard it all before regardless how you put it.

He admitted to "wallhacking" plain and simple however he nicely he words it.

I did not use a wallhack or an ESP - thanks to Greig for the explanation of what an ESP is - Is the point I'm making. I'm accepting the decision you have made FM, but I did not wallhack.

Crazy Diamond
04-12-2006, 08:43 PM
I did not use a wallhack or an ESP - thanks to Greig for the explanation of what an ESP is - Is the point I'm making. I'm accepting the decision you have made FM, but I did not wallhack.

Can you not bring yourself to let everone know what you have been up to?

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Castro, just tell us what you said on Teamspeak ?

cruxi
04-12-2006, 08:47 PM
U may aswell admit what u actually did.

So what was it?

Transparent textures?

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 08:49 PM
I have not used a wallhack or "Transparent textures". That is hacking.

Bobby_
04-12-2006, 08:55 PM
omg lol you basically make a confession where you say u accept the decision and won't make an appeal and u still maintain the line of not hacking. However surely if u were innocent u'd appeal against it and say u weren't hacking.

Deek
04-12-2006, 08:57 PM
if its not hacking then go on please explain to me... wat it was that u admitted to

Jason Bourne
04-12-2006, 08:58 PM
What did Castro say on Ts?

saucey
04-12-2006, 09:02 PM
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11710&highlight=Witch

Demos?

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 09:07 PM
omg lol you basically make a confession where you say u accept the decision and won't make an appeal and u still maintain the line of not hacking. However surely if u were innocent u'd appeal against it and say u weren't hacking.

No what I have said is I have been accused of the following:

1) Wallhacking
2) Use of transparent textures

I have not downloaded or used those things. As I have not used them I will not admit to using them. I consider these to be hacks, as they are, and I've not used them on FM.

I have offered an explanation for the some of the shots that have been described to me verbally and this has been noted by the person making the decision and armed with that information the decision has still been taken to uphold the ban. I'm not appealing further against that decision based on the fact my "appeal" has already been heard.

The people I wanted to speak to I have. There is nothing further to add.

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Your appeal has not been heard by me as you created it here. Castro has not explained anything to me.

Appreantly, Castro used WALLHACKS to see players through walls AND doors.

matteh
04-12-2006, 09:34 PM
O yeah and what did I say a long time ago about mia being a clan full of cheats.

fuck off, prove it

Thanks for that bum, i like to see people who act like a normal decent human beings instead of complete scums of the earth like cruxi :) i dont know you at all cruxi but i think your a complete wanker and i dont want anything to do with you, and thats just based from reading your posts.

Im shocked yeh, i just took castro's word for what he was saying. But i still think hes a decent bloke and theres nothing wrong with him. Ive heard what he has to say about it and in my opinion i think hes not a hacker, define a 'hacker' for me aswell please, is that any different to an exploit? His personality is great, hes a top guy, and yeh maybe he may have used an exploit, not a hack, but yet now he is a scum of the earth in some peoples opinions. But there are people in this community who have shit personalities and are complete wankers in real life, they are the scums of the earth. Starting to get personal now? Nothing to do with the topic? Is there any point in getting personal? No, so fuck off with the insults.

terms
04-12-2006, 09:40 PM
just wondering, does that mean he's staying in mia?

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 09:41 PM
I have been removed from MIA pending a full investigation.

Jason Bourne
04-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Rocheys choice i guess

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 09:46 PM
I have been removed from MIA pending a full investigation.

The clan leader has acted as quickly as he could as he has to think about the whole team. If they are convinced that cheating has taken place then I will not be welcomed back. That is fair enough, and although I'm disappointed by that, it's a good call for the good of the rest of the team.

Aplogies for double post.

irishman
04-12-2006, 09:59 PM
I was going to wait till I saw the demos and then make a decision, from reading the last few pages though, it would seem that it is an 'exploit' not a wall hack etc.

I am sorry castro m8 but anything that gives a person an unfair advantage over others is cheating / hacking especially if the exploit allows you to see the enemy first.

I still may be wrong and apologies if I am but this is what I think........

DeaTH_DeaLeR
04-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Aplogies for double post.

i think thats the last thing u should be apologising for tbh...

dmg7
04-12-2006, 10:00 PM
irish man you are not wrong mate, he might of not "wallhacked" in the sense of totally transparent walls, but he gained an EXTREMELY unfair advantage from the use of models being able to blurr through walls/doors at certain point s on the map

Jason Bourne
04-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Ok im lost too man pages....
So did you hack?
Did you admin to hacking?
Or... did you use, exploit or esp... what is an esp?

14 pages quite alot you know :D

Bobby_
04-12-2006, 10:01 PM
lol ghost cruxi voiced his opinion as did u but castro if talking absolute bs and it stinks. oh and didnt use wh or glass textures but i used something else that enabled me to see through walls butseen as u aint uncovered it yet im not gonna admit it. lets see the demos and shame this clown once and for all as obviously he aint man enough to admit it.

Pondus
04-12-2006, 10:04 PM
so basicly if a person is shooting at doors or boxes their hacking?

Then Im next in line tbh, as thats all I can seem to hit nowadays.

I just got back from work, reading this dosnt seem to make me smarter, can someone fill me up on whats going on?

Castro has worked hard to become better for MIA, I stand by him 100% percent in his sayings, not cus his a mate, not cus his an MIA. but becuse I know the amount of time he used to become better. The wanker even tought me a trick or two. maybe thats another reason why I should be banned aswell?

irishman
04-12-2006, 10:05 PM
irish man you are not wrong mate, he might of not "wallhacked" in the sense of totally transparent walls, but he gained an EXTREMELY unfair advantage from the use of models being able to blurr through walls/doors at certain point s on the map

Thought so, unfortunately this is hacking, cheating or whatever you wish to call it. The simple fact is you gained an unfair advantage over other players by use of the exploit.

I feel sorry for FM, the community and your clanmates, it is going to be very hard for them now.

I can't understand this need to be the best at an online game, I really can't...........

saucey
04-12-2006, 10:06 PM
This type of stuff was always gonna happen without the demos posted.

aky
04-12-2006, 10:10 PM
A convicted hackor in 1.6 (nice) But it is good know that you have redeemed yourself for the better.

Yeah i was a right little prick.

cruxi
04-12-2006, 10:14 PM
looool. A 14 year old hates me on the internet, what am I to do?

Listen lad, u think uve got somewhere with mia, im gonna be honest with u, u beat a bunch of low.mid teams in e.d to whore up the rankings with a convicted wh'er in the team, now u think ure good? lawl.

N eway, I was joking about before but not this, obviously u have a big black cock in ure ass cos u cant take a joke and are another little mardy kid on the internet, now go suck some milk before u get another sugar craving and start crying ;)

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 10:21 PM
There's no need for anyone else to start bickering about this. All the shit on this thread should be levelled at me as it is my "appeal" thread.

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 10:21 PM

That is what he "CLIAMS" to have done.

He was able to see players through DOUBLE DOORS on dust2 and walls.
He played on match servers with sv_consistancy 1 enabled. He downloaded files and configs ... and tweaking the game engine. Again he claims to have done that... but than again he could have been using hacks.

My true version of events has already been relayed to FM and he is not convinced. I just want to hear it from Castro, directly rather than relayed. I am waiting.

Mark0
04-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Listen lad, u think uve got somewhere with mia, im gonna be honest with u, u beat a bunch of low.mid teams in e.d to whore up the rankings with a convicted wh'er in the team, now u think ure good? lawl.

Well, I never thought I'd come back here to post, but since all this erupted I feel I need to as I can the rest of us MIA guys, who have worked hard and put in the hours to become better, worked hard at practices learning and implementing new tactics - getting negative feelings thrown at us for the actions of one.

I have respect for you cruxi and always have, but I feel that anything you might want to say about the MIA boys and how good or crap we are should not be on this thread. I understand we haven't played a lot of high skilled clans in ED yet, but we are making our way up - esepecially after beating the likes of |E| (minus Castro may I add) who we expected to get a proper beasting from.
I don't appreciate you rubbishing us as a clan in that sense. By all means have a go at Ghost and have an e-flame war or whatever but please don't spill over into MIA in general.
Hope you understand man and I mean for this post to be taken with no ill feeling or malice.

Please guys, don't hate MIA purely on the basis of this thread.

Mark.

Hacienda
04-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Right so you used commands/drivers/whatever so you could see through walls? not being funny but however you dress it up its exactly the same fucking thing and you know it.

Most annoying thing imo is that you cant just say it and apologise for it rather than trying to argue that an exploit isnt the same thing as a hack, thats shit, and you know that also.

Had you down as a decent bloke even after this probably still would if you'd just bite the bullet come clean publically and apologise.

If I've misread stuff then I'm sorry but thats what it looks like to me at the moment and since you refuse to post here what actually happened thats all that I and anyone else can assume.

nabby
04-12-2006, 10:42 PM
exactly jonnie boy. but yeah i hope nothin runs in on mia, even tho im technicaly not part of it anymore due to my css retirement, i wudnt like to see al the shit thrown at the clan. i for one am all friends with u, including th sm lads, floydy, dmg. have ur flame wars if u want, but dnt bring the clan rep into it please :)

Hacienda
04-12-2006, 10:45 PM
I have not argued that at any point Haci, I have said that what I'm accused of I did not do.

Mate it dosn't matter one iota if you were ghosting hacking exploiting or what the fuck ever and neither does it matter the wording of what your accused of.

Its this simple if you could see people before you should be able to you were cheating and you well know it.

I can't see why your persuing this in the manner you are from what I can gather you have admitted to using or modifying something in such a way to give yourself an advantage (even this im not sure of because again you refuse to post it here).

For the love of god just admit that "whateverthefuckitwas" was wrong and apologise :/

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Everyone, please keep your problems between yourself or discuss it privately.

As mentioned earlier from the above comments, I am still awaiting to read Castro's explantion regardhing his use of wallhacks.

Dr.Gonzo
04-12-2006, 10:48 PM
I have not used and will not use wallhacks or glass walls.

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 10:53 PM
What magic did you use? explain this to me.

FifthTheorem
04-12-2006, 10:55 PM
So you used a exploit in the game to gain a unfair advantage. This exploit allowed you to see through wall and doors. But as it isn't a wall hack per se, and vac hasn't banned you, your innocent?

nabby
04-12-2006, 11:03 PM
from what iv gathered, thats basically it

Pondus
04-12-2006, 11:13 PM
since someone deleted my post to cruxis comments Im gonna post it again, in a more civil maner.

I cant belive were down this road again. After a MIA trialist got banned for hacking u called us a bunch of hackers, in what way u gonna justify that?
Now this things happend and u go there again, again am asking u how can u justify that?

I know ur posted it as a "joke", but to me it wasnt funny at all, and i know alot of people will agree with me when Im saying that "joke" were outta line.

I dont know what problems u got with us, or what problems u got in rl to be a prick on a forum like that, but why the fuck do u feel u need to take it all out on a group of people with the same interrests as u? We both love and hate this game, we dont wanna see hackers, and we both want the same punishment for them. So again, how can u justify that "joke"/comment?

I dont wanna go personal with u, but to me u seem like yet another troll, who acts all e-hard but in rl ur a decent bloke with loads of people as friends. So why put on a act like that?

Think about it, ur comments aint appreaciated when all u can do is talk shit?

I want answers!

Evan
04-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Bit shocked by this. I admit, I don't know him all too well at all, but it is undeniable his 'skill' has improved undeniably over the past week or two. Having said that, so has mine, people can improve a great deal in the course of a few weeks.

I would love to see these demos, should clear everything up.

The Joy
04-12-2006, 11:16 PM
i doubt rich is gonna post up a explanation, ive been speaking to him all day, and FM is on his last list of worries

can we have the demos now please :D

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Castro, all I am asking is for you to come clean and give me a explanation of what you did excatly here. Is that too much to ask ? I am giving you that opportunity here.

I know I banned your for wallhacking, if its not wallhacking than explain what you did that enabled you to see though doors etc..

p.s. VIPER read the full thread.

Jason Bourne
04-12-2006, 11:31 PM
Castro is a good friendly guy but cheating in anyway to give you an advantage is cheating... no matter who it is.

Fragmaster
04-12-2006, 11:50 PM
so FM is last of his worries? that explains that he finds wallhacking in fm,clan matches, and in mixes acceptable ?

I am still awaitng for Castro's explanation for the wallhacks, excatly what he did that he thinks that seeing through doors/walls and tweaking the engine is not hacking -- to achieve the end results "wallhacks"

Pondus
05-12-2006, 12:05 AM
think u got that wrong FM, maybe he got other things like MIA on his mind? and also what hes mates things of him? maybe thats why he tries to speak with everyone about this and explain the situation?

Fragmaster
05-12-2006, 12:19 AM
The thing is that he made a appeal and made it sound like he was all innocent and gave loads of bullshit replies stating how many much skillz he had developed over a short period.

+ plus a member of YOUR CLAN (no names given) had already warned him prior. I just found out within the last 2 days about Castro using wallhacks.

He is maintaining that he was not WALLHACKING, yet privately he has told everyone that he wallhacked, yet has not told me anything here. He created a appeal QUESTIONING my judgement in banning him.

SmIlEy^
05-12-2006, 12:31 AM
wats the point of cuntinuing this thread, lock it down bec its starting to flame MIA. pld on ciggi and some posted ALL MIA HAX FUCK OFF, happend on train

EDITOR'S comment
Report them on report a cheat, and I will personally deal with it. I have nothing aganist MIA.. What is a shame that your CL is not explaining why he hacked in matches and questioned my judgement when banning him.

Fragmaster
05-12-2006, 12:38 AM
This thread will NOT be locked.

I still want to know what Castro did for him to be able to see through doors and walls as a wallhackor!

CASTRO BANNED FOR WALLHACKING

Superfly
05-12-2006, 01:02 AM
I have reviewed the demos. He is wallhacking...

Fragmaster
05-12-2006, 01:13 AM

I know he is wallhacking, I would not have banned someone as respectable as castro without HARD evidence. Yet he has already admitted privately that he was able to see through walls and doors etc. to everyone else and there is NO point in relaying the messages to me Castro.

He has not explained to me here, WHY he wallhacked.

Dr.Gonzo
05-12-2006, 01:13 AM
EDITOR'S comment
Report them on report a cheat, and I will personally deal with it. I have nothing aganist MIA.. What is a shame that your CL is not explaining why he hacked in matches and questioned my judgement when banning him.

As a point of information I am not and never have been clan leader of MIA. Hence why I have been removed from the clan.

Fragmaster
05-12-2006, 01:18 AM
As a point of information I am not and never have been clan leader of MIA. Hence why I have been removed from the clan. You were a DEPUTY CLAN LEADER. That is sad, after being caught as a wallhackor, it is a shame. All those games you played, what are they suppose to think now?

Why did you wallhack? please explain OR if it was not wallhack! what did you use to get the same effect to see through walls and doors.

FifthTheorem
05-12-2006, 01:18 AM
How about some more points of information, like what was u doing? Could you see through walls or not?

Fragmaster
05-12-2006, 01:22 AM
How about some more points of information, like what was u doing? Could you see through walls or not? His banned for wallhacking.. duh able to see through walls and doors!!

All on demos SHOCKING STUFF, m8 because I cannot turn a blind eye once he has been reported +evidence +supporting evidence (lots)

FifthTheorem
05-12-2006, 01:24 AM
nah i mean't he tells some more about how he could see through walls and yet it wasn't cheating? He's just ignoring the issue.

Fragmaster
05-12-2006, 01:32 AM
nah i mean't he tells some more about how he could see through walls and yet it wasn't cheating? He's just ignoring the issue. He "claims" that he downloaded textures and configs and modified/tweaked the game engine to be able to see through walls/doors yet this is not wallhacking.

What magic is that if it is not wallhacking, as I am waiting to hear how he did it.

Hacienda
05-12-2006, 01:36 AM
As a point of information I am not and never have been clan leader of MIA. Hence why I have been removed from the clan.
You know what, I'm gutted for the people that put trust in you everyone that you claimed to be friends with, whats more sickening is you cant even show them the common courtesy of admitting it and allowing things to move on and come to a close.

I'm sure that some of them will still talk to you etc and you know what, you dont deserve freinds like that.

I'm sure you couldnt care less but my opinion of you has plumbed depths previously unseen towards any member of any community I've been a part of, not because of you cheating or even arguing about the wording of the ban, but simply because your not man enough to do the decent thing.

Noticed you deleted my last post ph33r and sorry if im clutering this thread up too much will be my last post here.

Dr.Gonzo
05-12-2006, 01:40 AM
I have put forward the true version of events and that is all I have to say on the matter. Those who I needed to speak to have been spoken to and that's the end of it for me. This will be my last post on the forums, a decision I should have stuck to when I wanted to leave the community some time ago after a tirade of abuse.

Interesting that I have been referred to as "respectable" but at no point have I ever been "respected". I think about some of the bizarre resistence I've encountered when I've tried to do stuff for the community etc. Ultimately people can say I was a high ranking, trusted member of the inner workings of FM, but they'd be totally wrong. I was a guy who had some talents that gave them up for nothing because of friendship. That's just how I am in both the virtual and the real world.

This has been dragged out in such a fashion not to benefit the community but for amusement purposes. I've never known an appeal run for 16/17 pages without the demos being posted up.

I'm not relaying messages to you FM or anyone else. You took an even bigger decision to ban me from TS to prevent me from speaking to people. I've never known a suspected cheat be banned from the TS in addition to the server. I've said what I said to the people who mattered to me and you didn't want to hear it, instead focusing on melodramatic statements about "making you sick" etc.

And now the backlash starts against my former clan mates to boot because this is being dragged out.

I have not downloaded, installed or used a wallhack while playing CSS. And as I've said if that's the case we'll all just wait for the VAC ban to kick in.
10,000 cheats in one week and people are still labouring under the illusion that VAC catches no-one. I haven't used the cheats that I stand accused of so no VAC ban is going to be forthcoming.

Thanks to all the people that have avoided the slump into hysteria and have sent me messages. Thanks to people like Grieg and Mixa who have said stuff that has been great to hear and makes total sense.

Incidentally my case is nothing like Crucified... He was not a regular on FM, a high skilled player who used wallhack and aimbot, and cheated prizefight out of money before VAC caught up with him. He only confessed when he got the ban and blamed it on some kind of social pressure.

Anyway, thanks for the curious mix of stressful enjoyment and high blood pressure giggles that only the FM server can bring and I will no doubt cross paths at some point in the future with some of you.

t0ki
05-12-2006, 01:40 AM

At any point are the demo's going to be released to anybody else?

I do have a fair bit of experience with hackers, from TWL, ED, etc and would like to see them.

Wombat
05-12-2006, 01:45 AM
your not man enough to do the decent thing. I'm sorry but it's all too easy to preach about "doing the right thing" I've had a long chat with castro and I can assure you that him being cagey isnt because he's trying to wriggle and squirm his way out from responsibility, but rather a genuine dilemma there are alot of people in this community and Castro has been at the heart of it for a long time. His hesitation is not because he sees the right thing to do and avoids it, but rather that he has an important decision to make about just what that right thing is.

Fragmaster
05-12-2006, 01:52 AM
I have put forward the true version of events and that is all I have to say on the matter. Those who I needed to speak to have been spoken to and that's the end of it for me. This will be my last post on the forums, a decision I should have stuck to when I wanted to leave the community some time ago after a tirade of abuse.

Interesting that I have been referred to as "respectable" but at no point have I ever been "respected". I think about some of the bizarre resistence I've encountered when I've tried to do stuff for the community etc. Ultimately people can say I was a high ranking, trusted member of the inner workings of FM, but they'd be totally wrong. I was a guy who had some talents that gave them up for nothing because of friendship. That's just how I am in both the virtual and the real world.

This has been dragged out in such a fashion not to benefit the community but for amusement purposes. I've never known an appeal run for 16/17 pages without the demos being posted up.

I'm not relaying messages to you FM or anyone else. You took an even bigger decision to ban me from TS to prevent me from speaking to people. I've never known a suspected cheat be banned from the TS in addition to the server. I've said what I said to the people who mattered to me and you didn't want to hear it, instead focusing on melodramatic statements about "making you sick" etc.

And now the backlash starts against my former clan mates to boot because this is being dragged out.

I have not downloaded, installed or used a wallhack while playing CSS. And as I've said if that's the case we'll all just wait for the VAC ban to kick in.
10,000 cheats in one week and people are still labouring under the illusion that VAC catches no-one. I haven't used the cheats that I stand accused of so no VAC ban is going to be forthcoming.

Thanks to all the people that have avoided the slump into hysteria and have sent me messages. Thanks to people like Grieg and Mixa who have said stuff that has been great to hear and makes total sense.

Incidentally my case is nothing like Crucified... He was not a regular on FM, a high skilled player who used wallhack and aimbot, and cheated prizefight out of money before VAC caught up with him. He only confessed when he got the ban and blamed it on some kind of social pressure.

Anyway, thanks for the curious mix of stressful enjoyment and high blood pressure giggles that only the FM server can bring and I will no doubt cross paths at some point in the future with some of you.

The question why still remains why you wallhacked, in CLAN matches, MIXES and in FRAGMASTERS communiy - as you STATED that you were able to see players through DOUBLE DOORS at Dust2 and walls, you still maintain you did not wallhack? nonsense that is.

If that is not wallhacking? WHAT IS !

+plus you questioned my judgement, read it from the beginning.

Wizard
05-12-2006, 02:09 AM
everyone is wants to see the evidence, which i respect, but at the same time have the considered the consequences?

i know the evidence will be released. but

my personal feeling is once the full on indisputable evidence is released, its going to actually be worse, and ive said this from the beginning.

people keep asking for it, when they get it, its going to hit hard, and be very embarassing.

feel sorry for everyone in this, from fragmasters to sourcejunky, to the mia clan effort and progress.

and i feel sorry for castro himself, when we make mistakes sometimes the world comes down on us, and you know what when you know your wrong and you know that inside, thats enough to crack someone. and althoguh that may not be visible from his posts in this thread, if hes anything like me or most human beings, its going to hurt inside.

what i last heard, all the evidence had been affirmed and confirmed as wh (without a shadow of a doubt), however it was not compiled.

if they are compiled, they should be released.

upon their release the factors involved which will be unfortunate are every clan game played by the indiivudal in ED under the MIA tag.

in reality its not fair on the clan who have played against someone with an ability to see enemies through textures that would have otherwise concealed those players.

that is the worst type of violation of a 5on5 tactical game, even moreso than an aimbot, cus at least an aimbot changes the nature of one player in a shootout, but a wh basically defeats any rotations of the enemy. any push, any tactics they have rehearsed, as it will all be precalculated. especially when that individual is also the carrybag.

at the same time its obvious that mia have put a lot of effort into developing a strong 5on5 gaming standard, damn shame and unfortunate situation for them to be in.

a lot of people i believe share this opinion with you as it stands, thats also why i think the demo material released will shock most.

at times i wish he'd could just be open on forum about it, at other times i do understand the repurcussions it may have on his clan.

tough situation. my understanding however is that he accidentally installed a way of seeing enemy through textures.

cheating is never the way to go though.

sad sito.

Wizard
05-12-2006, 02:14 AM
interpolate 0 and a skin of mario64 high on 10 stars still wouldnt make that shot as consistent as it was performed.

that is a reaction shot, and the consistent of a lighting speed reaction is either the what he has or a synchronised shot on the visual of them jumping over.

Dr.Gonzo
05-12-2006, 02:20 AM
To suggest that the clan have only achieved success through me - when if we look at the timescales from which I stand accused I haven't played in that many matchs - is to deny a lot of hard work that's gone in. Indeed the clans greatest results have come without me playing.

The other clans at the time have reviewed a source TV demo or had opportunity to receive on from us if they suspected anything, and at no point have we received a black flag or conflict on the grounds that any of our members were cheating. This, in a league were people will look to cheat a side out of a win at the drop of a hat.

As I've said this is not about the team I played in, nor what I have or haven't done anywhere else but on the FM server. While this notion that I've been cheating for a while has been going on there have been demos made of me on other servers and on FM that have shown nothing but good play. Demos / events from FM have relevance to this discussion as a ban from FM is for acts on FM. Anything else does not.

Fragmaster
05-12-2006, 03:35 AM
I've worked so hard to be a part of FM there is no way I'd throw it away on cheating. It's just crazy.

and people are THINKING WHY AM I MAD.

SHAMELESS PIECE OF SHIT.

Greig,

I have been working hard on improving. 6 hours a day every day. I owe a lot of my improvement to playing with the likes of you and Mixa, and the many other players I've had the privalige to play with over the years.

I'm guessing I've done something outrageously dodgy if you're convinced, but look at it from my point of view. I'm using sound, radar, shadows, and intuition better than ever before. I've worked on aim servers tirelessly to get my aim up to scratch. The boys who play with me know my regime and how much I put myself through. Why cheat and do all that? One is a short cut, a substitute for the other.

NO SPROBLEM in LYING, but still its OK ISNT IT.

I don't know what "trust" was ever put in me round these parts, but that's something else entirely. If the decision has already been made, why are we even going through the appeal process?

The use of AWP is something I had to work on anyway... No sinister motives behind using it, just needed the practice to keep up with the standard of players around me. I'm still only an average AWPer after 3 months or more of making it my primary weapon.

And I'm not some evil hypnotist. I've already spoken to some of the regs and they're confident I didn't use a wallhack because I didn't. They're all adults with a lot more experience than me, so I can't influence them to come to conclusions that are false.

and you wanted to "EXPLAIN" THIS to me as WELL I SUPPOSE.

When you're around FM I'll speak to you in person. If my "services" to the community mean anything (And I personally have NEVER thought of them as services or chores) then you could afford me that courtesy.

If after speaking you wish for me to remain banned from the server I will respect and abide by that, never asking to be unbanned and never coming on to the server with an assumed ID.

your services do not mean SHIT TO ME if you think it enables YOU INVINCIBLE STATUS WHERE YOU CAN CHEAT ON MY SERVER AND TAKE ME AND WHAT IVE BUILT OVER THE YEARS THE SERVER, COMMUNITY AND FORUM DOWN THE DRAIN.

KPD is always high early on... I've only played for 5 hours and been AWP whoring.

I know you've seen the demos mate and I know it hinges around a certain shots, in particular the pick through the gap at double doors. I am not hacking in any demos you have seen.

As this is an FM matter, I would expect any demos substantiating claims against me to actually be of my play on the FM server. That is only "fair" as part of the appeals process.

WHY EXCLUDE other SERVERS? TO HACK ELSE WHERE IS OK? I SHOULD JUST IGNORE IT? DONT EVER TELL ME WHAT IS FAIR YOU CHEATING FUCK.

I have not used a wallhack or "Transparent textures". That is hacking.

To use the kind of cheats that have been mentioned (a switch wallhack, as with Wombat's "Hax on / Hax Off" description) I would need to use an exe. file. This would be detected by VAC, especially as they've just updated the way it works and caught 10,000 cheats.

Let's see if I end up VAC banned.

JUST BECAUSE YOUR CHEATS ARE NOT VAC DETECTED, NOT CHEATING IS THAT IT? YOU HAD PREPARED THIS ARGUMENT DIDNT YOU SO THAT YOU COULD SAY "I DONT CHEAT AND PROOF WILL BE WHEN IM NOT VAC BANNED"

I have not downloaded or used those things. As I have not used them I will not admit to using them. I consider these to be hacks, as they are, and I've not used them on FM.

I have offered an explanation for the some of the shots that have been described to me verbally and this has been noted by the person making the decision and armed with that information the decision has still been taken to uphold the ban. I'm not appealing further against that decision based on the fact my "appeal" has already been heard.

RELAYED INFORMATION? AND BAN IS STILL UPHELD? SO I GUESS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED. BECAUSE OF COURSE THAT INFORMATION IS THAT YOU DIDNT CHEAT ISNT IT SCHEMING BASTARD. YOU MUST THINK PEOPLE HERE ARE SHEEP.

I RESPECTED YOU AND LOOKING AT YOUR ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE YOU SOMEONE WORTHY OF RESPECT? you have BETRAYED AT ME AND ATTEMPTED TO DENY IT ALL WHEN GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE NO OTHER PREVIOUS HACKER tO OWN UP, THAT IS NOT RESPECTFUL. ITS EASIER TO NOT ADMIT IT AND SAY "ITS FOR YOUR CLAN" WELL YOU LIED TO THAT SAME CLAN TOO AS WELL AS US. AND YOU ACTUALLY HAVE PEOPLE THINK YOUR DOING THEM A FAVOR.

DEMOS WILL BE POSTED AFTER BEENING REVIEWED BY OTHER "PARTNERS" THAT I HAVE CONNECTION WITH.

TO BE CONTINUED...........................

Fragmaster
05-12-2006, 01:49 PM
In addition

His very clever. He is doing this to save his OWN skin and reputation in the Source community. All this thing about using a exploit is BULLSHIT to blind members from the hidden fact that he did use WALLHACK. Castro, why not say my little brother hacked... what is the difference.

Just because he stated that he used exploit to see through boxes, walls and doors - You believe him? It already seems a lot of the community members have fallen for his bullshit excuses NOT me.

He has been caught cheating with wallhack and doing everything in his powers to ridcule me publicily and telling PORKIES to you all privately.

HE HAS ALREADY ADMITTED PRIVATELY THAT HE WAS ABLE TO SEE PLAYERS THROUGH WALLS, BOXES AND DOORS. - QUOTED BY CASTRO

HE WAS DOING THIS ON ED MATCHES/ MIXES AND LAST CIGGY.

Fragmaster
06-12-2006, 03:31 AM

And me mate. I hope that this is the general attitude of most of the boys. When the shit storm ends I'll be back with a whole new ID and we'll go back on the rampage. In the mean time just keep playing the games, getting the wins and living the dream. I'll be watching from the stands. I really want to know who else is thinking about going... I hope that I'm already aware of anyone that's been thinking about it. I mean, just post some stuff up here man, say what you think. I honestly believe we've done everything right and in a few months it's all forgotten about. I also want to talk about the next big adventure, our own public server, with you all. Once we have that set up the FM politics machine etc will no longer matter.

was thinking of leaving because of other matters, byt then i talked to rapier on fm and asked him if he was leaving. then it came to me that i am not going to be too timing shit that can't be trusted when the storm hits the fan. what he done is a BIG nono in my book, u don't ratt on ur clan mates ever, u should try to talk to who does it instead of selling him out. guess he just want to be ass muncher to fm... ill allways be around but my avaliability is limited, and i allways gonna be loyal to the clan and stick up for every1 in it... <3 u all

Nice one Steinar. I know you're true blue.

Thanks m8 for sending me the information, taken from MIA Official Clan Website.

p.s. Steinar is smiley.

Fragmaster
07-12-2006, 02:21 AM

THE DEMOS

made by rokCCCaii (Rs) - During a match

http://www.fragmasters.biz/castro.avi (CT is behind the door and watch the FIRST couple of bullet holes (HS) and traces the CT while he remains stationary in one position)

http://www.fragmasters.biz/nukely.rar (Tick 50,000) - Original file

SourceTV - match

http://www.fragmasters.biz/castro_.rar

http://www.fragmasters.biz.cas.rar (http://www.fragmasters.biz.cas.rar/)

http://www.fragmasters.biz/castro_demos.rar (favouritie are italy maps)

Remember castro stated that he was able to see the players through the doors, walls and boxes. He was doing this at Offical matches, Mixes and Public.

He is a LIAR and tells PORKIES to you all privately coming up with excuses that he used a exploit/ downloaded textures/coloured skins and twicked settings. THAT IS A LIE and do not fall for it, because he actually downloaded a proper hack!. Screenshots would have shown custom skins and models/textures. Remember in teamspeak he constantly cried about hackers on public... and we know what happens when someone cries alot -- they too start using hacks themselfs.

The current css hacks gui display does not appear on screenshots when taken in game.

This is what Castro hacked with -- A WALLHACK
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...289&q=cs+cheat (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=7446152802583992289&q=cs+cheat)