PDA

View Full Version : Im Banned "/

BoomeH
22-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Im banned bcus i accedently said fagmasters.. (read the topic on 1.6 talk) And silk said that i had my chance to correct the error.. Wich i didnt and now im Steam banned from 1.6 server. 1. It wasnt ment to, I feel that it was wrong(ofc) 2. If im banned, is it perm? 3. ..Is it really worth to ban me for this. I really should write Frag.. but it didnt gone that way..

chobits
22-12-2006, 08:52 PM
lol, ive typed that b4

BoomeH
22-12-2006, 08:55 PM
well did u got banned?..

chobits
22-12-2006, 09:06 PM
nope, i think some people lol'd. thats it, ul dude

Jason Bourne
22-12-2006, 09:09 PM
ROFL!

Red Devil 72
22-12-2006, 09:25 PM
I dunno if we should believe you tbh

you should also reconsider stopping spamming everywhere with ur useless thread

BoomeH
22-12-2006, 09:31 PM
look, write a list of what i shouldnt do and i stop immediadly(howevr its written) I just dont see why im banned.. And question still remain, am i perm?

Jason Bourne
22-12-2006, 09:45 PM
look, write a list of what i shouldnt do and i stop immediadly(howevr its written) I just dont see why im banned.. And question still remain, am i perm?
Yeah... lets all right a list out for Boomeh... noob. You could of even said please.. :4-hit:

Fate
22-12-2006, 10:44 PM
No comment except:

You did do it on purpose because you would of read your thread through then change it, you meant it as a shit joke but .... Shit Happens :)

*HERB*uk
23-12-2006, 03:33 AM
come on give him a break shit happens

mikbhoy
23-12-2006, 08:13 AM
i love reading boomeh's threads,every village should have someone like boomeh.keep him banned so he keeps posting ;-).only joking.

SubbY
23-12-2006, 09:26 AM
merry xmas, lol!:4-umbrell

BoomeH
23-12-2006, 09:36 AM
but should i still be banned tbh!?.. I said a wrong word and im banned cuz i didnt said sry for it..CMON!? Im a little upset cuz another thing right now..but omg? bann me for this? I havent cheat, no racist, i mean.. I havent done much wrong untill this..:s

Fate
23-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Spend more time with your family :)

lol Subby

Pondus
23-12-2006, 07:37 PM
think this is unfair. Hes not uk or from another english speaking country, this happens all the time for us who dont speak english as a mothers language (if thats the rite way to put it)

were bound to spell, type and say words wrong. If he didnt see it as a "error" when he read true his post, its probably not on purpose.

rly harsh tbh.

BoomeH
23-12-2006, 07:48 PM
I really think that its immature to make a thread called "thx 4 ban" and say "thx for banning boomeh!!".. "/ Just dont see why.. I wished ya'll merry christmas.. And i wrote a word wrong and im banned for it.. Its a pitty tbh..:(

BoomeH
23-12-2006, 07:50 PM
I thought that i had friends on this server.. guess i was wrong :/

THC
23-12-2006, 08:00 PM
I really think that its immature to make a thread called "thx 4 ban" and say "thx for banning boomeh!!".. "/ Just dont see why.. I wished ya'll merry christmas.. And i wrote a word wrong and im banned for it.. Its a pitty tbh..:(

yup thats tru :|

Bantros
23-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Poor guy lol

BoomeH
23-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Omg..SILK PLEASE ANSWER THIS OR 1.6 THREAD!!

Fate
23-12-2006, 08:36 PM
lol yea childish, hopefully it ll only be a temp ban, cos Fragmasters does need a ban because of a " mistake " but i can see silks point, its a life lesson,

Your actions will have consequestes ( cant spell, help )

Umag0n
23-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Boomeh , you have friends :) you got me <33

Fragmaster
24-12-2006, 12:16 AM
I will speak to Silk, it is not nice making fun of others, especially when it is directed atm me.

BoomeH
24-12-2006, 08:33 AM
I swear..it wasnt ment to..:/

BoomeH
24-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Boomeh , you have friends :) you got me <33
xxxxxDDDD hehe Hun

Fragmaster
24-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Not once have you said "sorry" ... without adding something between the lines.

aky
24-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Its not because its Christmas but i think this dude does deserve a chance.

It could be the 1st forum hes been on and he might like it and just posts stuff that we see as crap. It happens on almost every busy forum.

the 'Fagmasters' thing wether it was a joke or not should have been changed when you had your chance and you should have apologised straight away.

Of course its ph33rs/Silks decision but i think if you say sorry and you dont open threads that arent really important and dont post lots of posts that arent relevant or just edit the same post if you can instead of posting 1 after the other explaining something.

Just because he comes across annoying it doesnt mean hes trying to offend anyone he is probably as i said new to forums =]

I learnt to deal with people like this coz my step bro has ADHD or whatever the abreviation for it is. Walk past him and you get a full force punch in the face and hes saying "come on then u cunt"... 10 year old lol. One annoying fucker, but if you tell him whats right and wrong and what happens if he does something wrong then he is ok ( for a while )

I think hes learnt his lesson being banned and he should say sorry and not do anything like that again =]

Fragmaster
24-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Merry Xmas and happy new year aKy

phrk
24-12-2006, 07:11 PM
i REALLY dont like every spam thread or double threads or double posts boomeh makes!

BUT, i can understand that this has been a joke, i can relate to the problem when it comes to writing english. he just meant to type merry christmas to everybody within the fragmasters community.

as far as aky said: u should have apoligised straight away! i agree, but i doubt he knew what he has done wrong.. since he might still not understand (or does he?).

my point is: i think its an unlucky perm ban, it was a very good thread although its very unlucky how it turned out. just a typo that got mis-understood by some..

Boomeh, good luck.

for the rest, mrry x-maz :]

BoomeH
24-12-2006, 07:31 PM
I know it was wrong, and i know what Fag means.. The double thread things isnt ment to do. I just learned that i cannot change the "ikon" before the thread, wich i did just after i pressed "Make Thead" button.

Im sorry, i really am.

Yes this is my first game forum i visited

t00 m4d f00
24-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Honestly. I like silk. have idled on in the FM forums since I was sent back to the US and then came back to germany. So I've lurched a few years here and only recently created an account.

However, I do believe that he had either a bad day or he's homophobic. not sure which and it's not really important.

OK. if it was a joke then it was funny to a few and not funny to others. If it was a mistake then it was a mistake. either way is, to be totally honest, unimportant and irrelevant.

I just don't see the point in banning someone for something like a bad joke or bad grammer when they have ppl on the server that cheat, are racist and show total disrespect for the server rules and nothing is done about them unless an admin or a respected player (known to some admin or other) reports it.

And I don't really want to get into a discussion about recording demos and stuff. I've heard enough from other ppl to know that what is obvious to some that have been in the CS scene since 1.0 is not always obvious to some previewing the demo.

anyway, hope to God I haven't earned myself a ban for speaking a bit of my small mind. grins. and I wish all you folks a Merry Fuckin Christmas. ;)

2 m4d shit here dudes. lol

BoomeH
25-12-2006, 09:36 AM
aky and t00 m4d f00, thank you for ur speachs. I couldnt say that without an hour on the computer. And I am sorry for what i said.. but is this really a good ban...???

I say like myself and like others, I havent cheat, no racism and so on. I am a spammer, correct, but ban me from forum instead from the server.

I have no words left. Just waiting for silk or FRAGmaster to say if im banned or im unbanned. /Boomeh

aky
25-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Well Merry Christmas and hope you sort it out and dont do anything like that again =]

Silk
25-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Boomeh i banned you originally coz you didnt make it clear that it was a joke. and posting something like that on a forum as big as this, is not a joke to me. you had several opportunitys to apologise, however failed to to do so.

you spam the forum and post in dead topics. you know there is a dedicated thread to spam.

i wasnt having a bad day or supporting the gay community, whoever they may be. i felt you deserved a ban to put you in your place and hopefully that gave you a chance to reflect what you have been doing.

i have unbanned you now, however consider this your final warning. am not telling you to stop posting, am telling you to think b4 you post.

Merry Christmas.

BoomeH
25-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Ok Silk, thx for making this clear out, I wish u a Happy New Year (because Christmas is over here) and I will now stop spamming every dead thread and correct every post i make:) /BoomeH(ftw)

plz close

BoomeH
25-12-2006, 08:24 PM
(little spamnote) Do u guys gonna change my reputation again?? /BoomeH

ThE NaMeLeSs
25-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Boomeh
Now log out, enjoy your stay on fms server and come back in 1 week :)
What you think about it :)
(ffs don't ruin it now, you're starting it again..)