PDA

View Full Version : Zippy !

cruxi
29-12-2006, 01:42 PM
O.K well I can conclusively tell you all zippy is a cheater.

Played a mix with him, he was prefiring like nothing id ever seen before against the most dodgy germans. He had like 20-2, I and rest of our team had like 4-5. :/ He made crucified look legit.

Anyway, sad to see you go deek, but im not rubbing salt into the wound, just saying it as it is. Youve never been good at spotting hackers, what about the night crucified was on, I told you it was him, and u replied, "it cant be the wh crucified, hes not good enough!".

Anyway, look at the little shits two previous vac bans. If you really think he doesnt hack you neeed your head examining. http://www.hlstatsx.com/vacbans?HLstatsX=832ceefabfa838e99bf416d78459b917&banlist_order=real_last_event&banlist_order_type=desc&banlist_filter=zippy&banlist_filter_type=last_name

Z1ppY_
29-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Right, i dont cheat u morons, its only cuz im new to the server u all think i hack , when i have skill...., i played css 1 year and had 3 accounts rolling on the fall laughing literally... i have only had 1 account and tht has been under me, Mole i changed my name to zippy to follow my brother who is now Rb , i just had an incident on contra wen i HERD him there + bomb was ther , and every1 says cheat cheat , u have no idea seriously.... i may not be good as dmg7 n tht lot but i can fukin use my brain with sound etc. And also wen i join the server i have to download skins and materials everytime ... so wen i see VIP's there just a walking ERROR signs ... so the middle of them if the Er[R]or so i aim for tht R also wen they stand agenst the wall i see sum of the sign sticking out thts how i no they are there .... apart from that theres nothing you got on me. No hacks here Sir.Zippy . I will post the sign soon.

Crazy Diamond
29-12-2006, 05:37 PM
And also wen i join the server i have to download skins and materials everytime ... so wen i see VIP's there just a walking ERROR signs ... so the middle of them if the Er[R]or so i aim for tht R also wen they stand agenst the wall i see sum of the sign sticking out thts how i no they are there .... apart from that theres nothing you got on me. No hacks here Sir.Zippy . I will post the sign soon.

lol

These excuses just get better and better.

You need to open a thread HERE (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13) zippy.

Fragmaster
29-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Moved.

t0ki
29-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Any chance of seeing the demo's? :D

TheFink
29-12-2006, 06:09 PM
I must say that saying someone hacks based on a score in a mix looks like very flimsy evidence.

I have played in a mix with him and I watched him quite closely given his rep - he is quite clearly a very good all-round CSS player. I'm not saying he didn't hack, in fact I strongly suspect that he did I'm afraid :), I'm just saying what I've seen.

He has applied to join *Revol - obviously we won't make any decisions until this matter is fully closed.

Jason Bourne
29-12-2006, 06:12 PM
Seems to be that most of his friends have a suspicison of him hacking :@

cruxi
29-12-2006, 06:16 PM
O.K move my posts around. :P

I said he hacks not based on his score, but based on the fact that he was prefiring in train corridors. Please learn to read, "the fink". No one can predict that from sound. The old wh'er excuse, I could hear them. It was obvious, im very surprised it took you guys so long to figure him out. HE WAS BLATENT.

Also, he has 2 previous vac bans.

Think what you want, but I know what ive seen.

Why would you not plant the bomb on a on train, instead going to ct spawn and prefiring the corner exactly where the ct was waiting, listening for bomb to be planted?. idd. intelligent replies only please.

Jason Bourne
29-12-2006, 06:20 PM
For example Zippy today. You killed a couple of people then went on to the bombsite. A player was camping behind the wall for atleast a minute and had not moved.... but you naded it, then flashed, then rushed in and turned round to the left of the wall where he was camping.. wtf. On one of your posts you said you heard him... he had NOT moved. Guess it was luck...

Pondus
29-12-2006, 06:21 PM
love to see some demos, intelligent enough?

chobits
29-12-2006, 06:21 PM
zipppy ive had that error skin problem b4.

everyone walking around is the word 'error' written vertically in bold red.

the writing is so big that it would be possible to see an enemy through a door, if they are wallhugging.

also the ERROR skin is alot wider than a normal css skin, so that might account for the pre fireing, cos he would be able to see the red writing earlier than a normal skin, for instance while going round a corner

RocHeY
29-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Bourne change the tune man ffs dont be a flag waver and jump on the band wagon,try and make yourself look good,im quite annoyed by the way you do things tbh

TheFink
I think we need demos to prove it. I don't doubt what you think you saw, but we really mustn't condemn until actual evidence is provided.

The difficulty here is that we're not talking about a poor player who's turned to hacks, we're talking about a v good quality player - makes it particularly difficult to prove I would guess.

dmg7
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9813/untitledtm6.png (http://imageshack.us)

nice one mate, really helping your cause "cock"

chobits
29-12-2006, 06:24 PM
btw my post wasnt cos is think he hax or not, just saying what is possible

dmg7
29-12-2006, 06:27 PM
The difficulty here is that we're not talking about a poor player who's turned to hacks, we're talking about a v good quality player - makes it particularly difficult to prove I would guess.

are you joking, the kids got as much skills as my grandma on crack...

jeezzzzz if he's a quality player then i will go to cpl and make my millions, turaH!

Pondus
29-12-2006, 06:27 PM
and whats with whenever zippy is on, mole is on ts 2? Ghosting perhaps?

TheFink
29-12-2006, 06:29 PM
are you joking, the kids got as much skills as my grandma on crack...

Well it's all relative I know :). I know that in the mix I played he fit straight into our team, v good gamesense, clearly a good deal of clan experience, and when I was watching him first person he seemed v good.

Porky
29-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Cruxi, they are not his accounts. Mole was in [vK?] and he had the same ID as before. his name hasn't been Zippy for long... maybe under a month or so. So get the evidence that they are his ffs. I'm not trying to defend mole because i don't have a clue wether he did hack or not. But searching for people with the name "Zippy" and immediately saying it was him, Also how would he have a 7 digit if hes been banned 2 times previously? Hes a 15 year old lad, doesn't work, how would be afford like ?60's worth of steam ID's.... tbh get the proof first.

dmg7
29-12-2006, 06:30 PM
lol :) ok mate, just the kid annoys me and has done for a while on the server, just don't rate him.

salad
29-12-2006, 06:33 PM
First of all cruxi said he was pre-firing corners and alleys in A MIX NOT ON PUBLIC. so To say the ERROR skins help him..how? you dont have custom skins on match servers?!? so clearly he might be bullshitting. ThFink with Wh anyone can have amazing game sense its just to how they use their advantage clearly and intelligently.

demos = ban

no demos? no ban.

and dmg7 you are a cock.

ALL CLEARED UP NOW KTHXBAI

Pondus
29-12-2006, 06:33 PM
i played css 1 year and had 3 accounts rolling on the fall laughing literally...

well.....

Hes a 15 year old lad, doesn't work, how would be afford like £60's worth of steam ID's.... tbh get the proof first.

LOL OWNED!

matteh
29-12-2006, 06:34 PM
Ive had suspicions of him hacking for a long long time. So tbh i dont care if he stays, or if he goes. Cruxi isnt trying to get a guy banned because of his score in a match because that just fucking insane. Pondus got 29-0 in a scirm, that doesnt prove anything (and thats got fuck all to do with it, but i slipped it in there all the same.)
Zippy you know ive never liked you, in my mind your the dodgyest fucker ive seen in ages and tbh im glad someone has finally caught you out.

Yet still, innocent untill proven guilty, i demand demos. And i will be happy when you do get banned, if you do.

Porky
29-12-2006, 06:34 PM
and whats with whenever zippy is on, mole is on ts 2? Ghosting perhaps?

Rofl, its because Zippy and mole are the same person on TS. because he has problems with computer, and the mic doens't work on there. so has to have the sound from his computer and the mic on his laptop.

-Porky

Pondus
29-12-2006, 06:36 PM
stupidest shit Ive hear in a long time porky, tbh ur full of urself, and not filled with beautiful things like flowers. You get the facts rite sir.

matteh
29-12-2006, 06:37 PM
lol :) ok mate, just the kid annoys me and has done for a while on the server, just don't rate him.

+1 even more annoying than me perhaps?

matteh
29-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Rofl, its because Zippy and mole are the same person on TS. because he has problems with computer, and the mic doens't work on there. so has to have the sound from his computer and the mic on his laptop.

-Porky

like you said to cruxi. PROVE IT!!! He could be bullshitting his bellend off

-Ghost

Porky
29-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Pondus none of your posts here are relevant ffs... yes of course everytime mole wnats to play css hes going ring up someone else and tell them to come teampseak and FM just so he can ghost... i mean wtf... think about it logically before opening your mouth please.

matteh
29-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Porky mate i think you'll find Pondus is part of the community a bit more than j00 so dont tell him he cant have his opinion.

Pondus
29-12-2006, 06:48 PM
It is relevant. If he got his bro, aunt, you or anyother cunt for that matter to ghost for him, he got 2 hacks running. And thats logical rite there for u.

And Im not opening anything, Im writing, with my hands...

Porky
29-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Ghost, please quote me where i said he cant have a opinion. All i'm saying is none of his posts are rellavent. and sorry ghost "i forgot 'j00' were '1337'"

Pondus
29-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Ghost, it dosnt matter how long anyone been part of the community, the issue isnt about that, its about zippys wh and possible ghosting.

TheFink
29-12-2006, 06:52 PM
I've been with him a couple of times on Teamspeak (including right now :) ) and he definitely does use two connections all the time. I'm 99.9% sure that it's not a very elaborate system for ghosting. And if it was everyone else would hear surely?

Fragmaster
29-12-2006, 06:55 PM
APPEAL CLOSED -

I do not want you in FRAGMASTERS community. Please try VIA / UKCS servers.