PDA

View Full Version : ZIPPY

Z1ppY_
30-12-2006, 01:26 AM
Right, this is me making my own appeal no1 else just me. I tell the truth when i say i dont hack, ive had many people say hahahaha u cheater, and some people say im a good player, Sturm is right people WILL side wiv FM just by his word... Even when they haven't seen the demos of me "wallhacking" i demand to see these demos, because it is me and the public who have a right to see these demos.... I dont cheat never had done never will do. I played css 1 year and you would think i had improved in 1 year.... I dont no wat cruxi is on about when he says ive had 2 previous bannings not long ago... u just typed search up cums zippy then proof? Jumping to conclusions tbh . Thanks . Zippy.

Fragmaster
30-12-2006, 01:28 AM
go away.. find another home.

bye.

Crazy Diamond
30-12-2006, 01:44 AM
By your own admition you were seeing error signs instead of players, that in itself gives you a huge advantage (almost wallhack like) over other players does it not? Anyone who has an unfair advatage is cheating in my opinion.

Having said that, there has be so many occasions were someone has been banned but then come up with some bizzare excuse, I wonder, is this one of them occasions?

Fragmaster
30-12-2006, 02:29 AM
Deeks best player ? em!

one to be watched

ex-mia guy tryin to get into my clan i dont trust him, been tryin to demo him for last few days

think als-gay might have a demo of him

serious hes one dodgy high digit mofo

think hes esp, if not walls

STEAM_0:1:10241625

he cant download vip models so he has huge error signs he says he sees people hiding behind boxes cuz the r sticks out but he never box bangs them

Including non-vip members awell.

n tbh last night was the first time i thought something was up as we were about to play on CVAR Block X, and he couldnt play due to illegal mat_dxlevel value aka 7

he said he got a new gfx card that helped him play