PDA

View Full Version : appeal

azzkrak
02-01-2007, 01:20 AM
ok, i was banned last night after playing for 3 hours. i have played the last 2 months and never had an incident. jason bourne stated i was banned for hacking but i can assure you if i hack i am the worst one ever. i don't hack! i have played along time and use sound and familiarity with the maps. i admit to getting frustrated with that guy last night but he kept crouching right beside and shooting me til i was almost dead. i warned him to back off. after the next time he did it i shot him in the head. i would appreciate another chance. i really like the server and i have never really bothered anyone playing on there before and always managed to get along with everyone. my ip is 0:1:6161522. please allow me a second chance.

Jason Bourne
02-01-2007, 01:23 AM
I was on lastnight. When you killed your team mate that was the third time you team attacked so the server kicked and banned you for five minutes. You are perm banned because you got reported for suspect wallhacking... and that is this thread here.
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12763

azzkrak
02-01-2007, 01:35 AM
ok now i understand. but again i assure you i don't hack. i sure don't wallhack. like i said earlier i have played this game along time and know the maps. i use sound and know where the places are that people hide or go to. again, a second chance would be appreciated to prove myself.

Crazy Diamond
02-01-2007, 01:37 AM
lol

Anti flash and wallhack kid, just come clean.

Fragmaster
02-01-2007, 01:41 AM
U sure? please come clean before I post further and dont lie.

Jason Bourne
02-01-2007, 01:54 AM
He has logged off, he ain't going to reply.

Fragmaster
02-01-2007, 01:59 AM
Azzkrak, I think there were 2/1 hackors cheating on the server when you were online. Did you get frustrated knowing there were hackers runing other players fun, including yours. I would get frustrated.

Here are additional demos that clearly show your wallhack. Thanks to the members who submitted the evidence.

http://www.4shared.com/file/8148189/53a87451/mst.html (2 demos)

http://www.4shared.com/file/8159664/33097d32/mst2.html (1 demo)

http://www.4shared.com/file/8152068/e933caaa/mst3.html (1 demo)

Why Why Why ?

They clearly show someone was hacking with your steamid. Did anyone have access to your pc ?

azzkrak
02-01-2007, 02:14 AM
ok, my brother uses my account also. i can honestly say i don't hack. the proof there looks solid. i can't say he doesn't hack and he was playing that night and probably was on. it is my account and i am responsible for it but i am not too computer literate. i just like to play. like i said i like the server and i have never had any problems before. it's up to you to let me on. it appears he might have been hacking and i will ask him and tell him if he does he needs to get his own account. that is all i can do. again your help would be appreciated. i did shoot the man the head. that was me after i got back home last night but like i said i was frustrated. i appologize.

Hacienda
02-01-2007, 02:16 AM
THE BROTHER!!11111

</3 it

Jason Bourne
02-01-2007, 02:22 AM
In defence to mst. As i recorded you after the map change it did look a completely different player tbh, it is totally clear that them demos are a person hacking. If it true or not that your brother was playing i do not know. Italy was def hacks and so was Dust. The next map you sucked, total noob, looked like the first time you have played. This could of been because you disabled hacks or it was your bro. The account is going to be banned, i guess you have a word with your bro.

Fragmaster
02-01-2007, 02:27 AM
Good work

Jason, Sage and Ben - Well done full credit to you all.

Yakkkkkk
02-01-2007, 02:28 AM
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6434/its20so20obvious20600gl4.jpg

OMG poor guy, it was his brother all the time! well hang in there kid, i'm sure when Fragmaster reads this you'll be ok.

Jason Bourne
02-01-2007, 02:30 AM
Nice pic Yakkk, rofl.

azzkrak
02-01-2007, 02:36 AM
i asked him and it was him. i don't know why he would hack but he did and was on your server. again, i can only say i have been honest and it wasn't me. he will no longer be playing on my account. further i don't know alot about hacks but he has told me he will take them out. if possible please let give me a second chance and record me all you want and if it seems that way ban me for good. all i can ask.

Jason Bourne
02-01-2007, 02:40 AM
i asked him and it was him. i don't know why he would hack but he did and was on your server. again, i can only say i have been honest and it wasn't me. he will no longer be playing on my account. further i don't know alot about hacks but he has told me he will take them out. if possible please let give me a second chance and record me all you want and if it seems that way ban me for good. all i can ask.

Man, i don't know if FM will forget the ban as your account was caught hacking, how does FM know your not lying like the other hacking appeals.

Fragmaster
02-01-2007, 02:45 AM
Thankyou azzkrak for coming forward and making life easier for both parties. The account holder is responsible for their own account, which is sometimes easy to say than in reality. I feel sorry for you as I cannot unban you as it will not be fair on others. Plus you "claim" it was your brother, but I will never know if it was true or not.

If I unbanned you, the next person will say he want's to be given a second chance aswell. I need to stand firm and hope you can understand this.

Sage
02-01-2007, 05:12 AM
thanks ph33r

sadly it wasnt his bro, from ingame chat and the way he played after someone called him a cheat

azzkrak
02-01-2007, 08:03 PM
i can understand the reason for banning me. i am responsible for the account. but don't you dare say from ingame chat i changed the way i played. i was honest about the whole thing and i really don't type while i play. it was my brother and not me so keep sitting behind your computer making yourself feel big by calling people a liar when you have demos than actuall evidence. im sorry my brother ruined it for me. lesson learned. maybe you can learn to accept people when they tell the truth sage.

Crazy Diamond
02-01-2007, 08:46 PM
im sorry my brother ruined it for me. lesson learned. maybe you can learn to accept people when they tell the truth sage.
The reason people do not believe you is because we have heard the "oh it was my brother that did the hacking not me" story a million times. If you don't hack and still want to play on FM then I suggest you buy another steam account and don't give the details to anyone... brother included.

Jason Bourne
02-01-2007, 09:37 PM
i can understand the reason for banning me. i am responsible for the account. but don't you dare say from ingame chat i changed the way i played. i was honest about the whole thing and i really don't type while i play. it was my brother and not me so keep sitting behind your computer making yourself feel big by calling people a liar when you have demos than actuall evidence. im sorry my brother ruined it for me. lesson learned. maybe you can learn to accept people when they tell the truth sage.
WoW your attitude changed. Yes, as floydy said, people come up with the same old excuse.. my friend, bro,sister,nephew,dog was hacking not me...

dmg7
02-01-2007, 11:08 PM
i agree, although it is the "old excuse" sometimes it is the truth sadly, but it is your responsibility and therefore the ID will have to stay banned.

I must say i do actually believe you but not the point i suppose, gotta look after your account :) a mistake ive learnt from before.

Torkey
03-01-2007, 03:08 AM
i used to share the account i have now with my bro.

Bantros
03-01-2007, 04:26 AM
I suggest getting your brother to buy you another account and let him have the one you have now because your account will be VAC banned from every server sometime in the future!

irishman
03-01-2007, 01:13 PM

I don't care if it was you, your brother, your dog, your cat or your goldfish, I was also watching and demoing you and the gameplay changed dramatically over three maps, I suspected you on Italy when you awped a t through thick smoke, I continued to watch and demo you and your play was dodgy, the last t in the game you traced him and then awped him in the window.

The next 2 maps it was like watching a complete beginner the game play had changed that much, so this means that either there were two people playing or whoever was playing knew they were being watched and acted dumb.

Demos are evidence and nobody said anything about ingame chat but the way the game was played.

Sage
03-01-2007, 07:49 PM
if you want... i could post other demos that show you playing like a total beginner and the next round you would play like an "average"/"good" player

i really cba with you. bye.