PDA

View Full Version : Appealing against Manuka and Suleyman Caka

DJdoodoo
31-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Apparently there is another thread for this subject but I can not find it.
I am appealing for Suleyman Cakir and Manuka as they are generallly ruining the gaming experience.

Example 1:
Manuka
Blocking a window so anyone trying to jump in falls and injures themselves. This happened every round of the map. I believe people will back me up here.

Example 2: Abuse against Maverick and ruining his gaming experience which I think is completely unacceptable considering it is to a 13 year old.

Example 3: The same goes for Suleyman Cakir, generally taking the piss out Maverick for his score. Maverick is currently experiencing extreme personal problems and this is completely out of order. I have had a talk to him. The abuse also consists of knifing him every round to low health.

This is completely out of order. I am not happy with this. Fragmaster I wish for your input.

Bantros
31-01-2007, 09:08 PM
This is for appealing against a ban for haxing, racism etc therefore you would have to be the banee to submit an appeal

DJdoodoo
31-01-2007, 09:31 PM
This is for appealing against a ban for haxing, racism etc therefore you would have to be the banee to submit an appeal

Appeal Talk (1 Viewing)
This section is taken very seriously. Please submit your appeal here.

The section is still taken very seriously and does not state appeals are only for cheats. My appeal still stands. I think the abuse maverick has received is unacceptable from both manuka and suleyman.
I would like action to be taken against this as I defending Maverick also received abuse.

My appeal is at the top of the page. Please don't reply unless on the subject. If it is support it doesn't matter. admins decide

frazz
31-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Manu & Sulley.
I hope you don't attack or abuse please, i've got personall problems (none of your buisness) and my computyer is working below average at the moment.
So don't tak advantage, I can't be doing with it at this time well anytime really i mean not to a 13 year old.
Regards,
Oh and thanks for the support DJ much appreciated (:

Hacienda
31-01-2007, 09:37 PM
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13389
&
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13388

What soviet speaks is truth this is the wrong section and as such adding your opinion to either or both of the above threads would have more of an effect than posting in here and having the topic locked.

Bantros
31-01-2007, 09:57 PM
Stupid arsehole doodoo, don't question me

wA|Ab
31-01-2007, 10:07 PM
LMAO!!

dmg7
31-01-2007, 11:30 PM
TEACH ME DOODOO

Fragmaster
31-01-2007, 11:55 PM
CLOSED