PDA

View Full Version : UnBan

Syf3r
14-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Hello,

My steam has recently been stolen, which obviously means I can?t play CS or your server. I asked my clan and one of the member?s kindly offered to lend me his old steam account, which I have just realized is banned from your server. I had a word with the member and it came to my knowledge that he told a racist joke on your server that resulted in him being permanently banned. I would like to know if it at all possible that you can un-ban the following Steam ID as I do not encourage racism or any types of discrimination against ethnic minorities what so ever. I fully understand if you reject this request, and I wish you the best of health.

Yours,

Joe Foord ([FЯ|UK] [?ګ yfچr?]?)

[STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:XXXXXX]
[Account name, gamebabe10]

aky
15-03-2007, 12:44 AM
Interesting, I cant see it being unbanned but lets see what the big man says :)

Fragmaster
15-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Thankyou for the appeal, it is good to know that you are fully aganist any racist behaviour/attitude. Why are you appealing for his wrong doings?

I banned 3 accounts, and that was one of them.

Syf3r
15-03-2007, 02:49 PM
I?m not appealing for his wrong doings as such. The person concerned now has nothing to do with this steam account, I was appealing for the un-ban for my benefit as this is the only account I can play counter strike on and your server is the server I used to play on the most. Most of the other servers are full to the brim of cheaters and loud mouth know-it-all?s.

Joe.

dmg7
15-03-2007, 05:01 PM
no offense but steam accounts arn't excactly expensive...

just buy a new one/

cruxi
15-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Cunning use of times new roman, but would your friend/you be rascist in your own city/farm. I doubt it...

Sean
15-03-2007, 07:09 PM
no offense but steam accounts arn't excactly expensive...

Some of us are poor students, I say give him the benefit of the doubt.

If he abuses the server the account can be quite easily banned again tbh...

Syf3r
15-03-2007, 07:52 PM

Hit the nail on the head, with the poor student part that is. Sounds stiggy but i dont have 15quid (or how ever much a css game costs) to throw away. Especially with mothers day coming up lol.

Joe

aky
15-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Its not always that people cant afford it, its that it doesnt seem worth spending £15 on it.

I agree with Baha, its not hard to ban the account again and he will be watched closely im sure

Fragmaster
15-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Its not always that people cant afford it, its that it doesnt seem worth spending ?15 on it.

I agree with Baha, its not hard to ban the account again and he will be watched closely im sure

Unbanned.

You should thank them, if you see them online. Don't waste your second chance.