PDA

View Full Version : I got banned from FM

Pages : [1] 2

R_Undertaker
20-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Fuck sake why am i banneD? what did i do? i just come home from school and wanted to go on Fragmasters and then it says im fucking banned, sorry for my words but ffs FM was the first server i've played on do you guys think i hack? ask around.. im to shit for hax ffs what the hell is this man! this must be an mistake! :@

FO TBH JUT FO

t0ki
20-03-2007, 04:47 PM
I'd check the Hall of Shame m8, and ph33rs post in the Complaints and Feedback Section, not sure what you've done but I think you have a think about it.

-EDIT-
I would maybe reword you post as well, be at least a little bit professional when dealing with this situation, cursing isn't going to get you anywhere fast.

saucey
20-03-2007, 04:51 PM
First posts always extremley defensive, then they slowly realise they cant blag their way out!

R_Undertaker
20-03-2007, 04:51 PM
This is fucking Bullshit i need to talk to you pheer in personal

R_Undertaker
20-03-2007, 04:54 PM
There must be a mistake!

nabby
20-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Same mistake as your friend hyper?

Pondus
20-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Great post underpants.

Im sure there is a reason, and Im sure u know why.

ben
20-03-2007, 05:06 PM
You would be better off explaining what's happened.

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Any time this happens a lot people jump on and add a little spark until this blows to flame thread with constant abuse.I really hope this doesnt go that way tbh.

From what i know mate you and hyper have been caught red handed taker mate,i havent seen any demos though so for now i wont judge you man i just hope it gets sorted and you both realise what you may have done,or if your innocent this hopefully will send the message too others who may think its ok to hack on FM.

One thing i will say taker,think before you post and dont come demanding things and posting abuse because people will abuse you to fuck man so id be quiet and wait until a demo is released or pheer drops you some science mate.

so go play against bots or have a wank for some relief and calm down :)

Wilson
20-03-2007, 05:18 PM
yeah i agree with rochey lets not make this a re-run of castros thread from wat hyper said they suspect him atleast of anti recoil, not sure what you've ment to of done taker

phrk
20-03-2007, 05:30 PM
sorry guys but perhaps he will understand in dutch:

ik wil niet lelijk klinken ofzo maar als ik jou was dan zou ik gewoon uitleggen hoe het eruit ziet. niet meteen boos worden of schelden of wat dan ook want dat helpt ECHT NIET. vraag om een appeal, geef je steamid op en praat er gewoon om.. :).

i just told him what to do to. at least try and get a normal appeal instead of the flaming from everybody.. and ofcourse the big mouth of him in his 'appeal' post..

Bantros
20-03-2007, 05:33 PM
What an arsehole

Big Lighthouse
20-03-2007, 05:53 PM
tbh i didnt think he played good enough to be a hacker like he said lol, hes not a whole lot better than myself but i guess u wouldnt be banning him for nothing unless its an honest mistake or summat.

saucey
20-03-2007, 05:55 PM
You can still hack and be shit. If you got no walls then your only advantage is u know where people are. Alot of good people know where players are anyway if you listen!

Wilson
20-03-2007, 05:56 PM
saucey is right u dont have to be good to be a hacker

ThE NaMeLeSs
20-03-2007, 06:07 PM
May i wrong
hyper = p2k
undertaker = p2k

hmmm ghosting :ugly:
just my thought :P anyway i looooveeee these appeals :wub:

Mikey
20-03-2007, 06:07 PM
still dnt belive that he hacks tbh carnt wait to see proof
and i will be corrected if the demo's are legit

Maggot there is no flipping way that we ghost no chance i know them to well and we all know ghosting is for loosers

Wilson
20-03-2007, 06:11 PM
im on trial for these and none of us ghost

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 06:12 PM
i tell you one thing im so tempted to go off on a rant tbh but im staying hush for now

saucey
20-03-2007, 06:16 PM
still dnt belive that he hacks tbh carnt wait to see proof
and i will be corrected if the demo's are legit

Maggot there is no flipping way that we ghost no chance i know them to well and we all know ghosting is for loosers

So its hacks?

FraG-TurD
20-03-2007, 06:26 PM
undertaker do you really think telling us to fuckoff will help you get unbanned ?
i dont think it will....

i have a feeling this is related to you
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14208
and also check hall of shame - http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6877&page=3

truth is your only way forward atm so i advise you start speaking it and not the BS thats getting said atm.

R_Undertaker
20-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Yes you're right.. sorry, thanks Rochey

aky
20-03-2007, 06:39 PM
undertaker do you really think telling us to fuckoff will help you get unbanned ?
i dont think it will....

i have a feeling this is related to you
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14208
and also check hall of shame - http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6877&page=3

truth is your only way forward atm so i advise you start speaking it and not the BS thats getting said atm.

What I was thinking too.

Keeping it in an orderly manner is the only way to sort it, fuck off etc will just make ph33r even more angry/upset which isnt a good thing.

He works so hard and I dont think most peopel realise it. And when people take it for granted and start causing shit and disrespecting his work that has taken him years to build up, it gets him angry.

Just admit you were in the wrong, theres no way out of it.
By denying knowledge of you doing something wrong will make him even more angry and you could end up being banned without a proper appeal. Which is what i'd have done in the first place if something pissed me off that much.

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Man for this to get resolved in my opinion you need to be 100% honest.

The demos should be posted too.

Im not going to get that into this though i tend to get too into arguments :)

and aky give it time man he may be telling the truth so dont condem yet,lets just wait and see

saucey
20-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Wouldnt ph33r be 100% sure to ban him? I mean its lot like he would ban someone just for thinking they hack. Demos will have been watched and sent to other people with knowledge on the subject.

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 06:45 PM
oh just for the sauce,apparently its anti-recoil for himself and Hyper

sometimes they are banned before hand then the demo reviewed i think when pheer gets home i think thats it i may be wrong

saucey
20-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Okays:) Just wonderizzling

Thanks for the explanation

FraG-TurD
20-03-2007, 06:58 PM
we are currently trying to piece together this puzzle.
due to the fact its a regular involved its very difficult. (edited as i got that line a bit wrong)
so most conversations are being done in private forums
im sure in time all will be made active but atm we are like the police we are only sharing what we think needs to be shared until we have figured it all out or the truth is told.

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 07:03 PM
yeah man i just read a convo about a reg and its quite ridiculous what went on,hope you lads get it sorted,regs abusing the community is a kick in the balls man.

btw nice to see you on FT mate :)

Daylight
20-03-2007, 07:08 PM
zomg a hacking reg
we had that on via too :)

FraG-TurD
20-03-2007, 07:11 PM
sorry that was a proper big typo by me
re-read the post, all sorted :)

*sry for editing your posts :)

cheers rochey i been inactive for far to long me thinks
its good to get involved again even if it is just the difficult stuff.

nabby
20-03-2007, 07:22 PM
cant wait for the demos

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 07:27 PM
meh dont mind you editing my post man,didnt look that different.

shame you come back to this,but id say pheer likes you stepping in on this one,hes probably stressed out and pissed off

Chri$
20-03-2007, 07:29 PM
i really want to get to the bottom of this. ive had some info regarding someone asking taker to cover up for him but im not going to say as i cant be sure if its genuine or not.i really hope that both my mates arent found guilty but as much as it pains me, justice must be done :(

Fragmaster
20-03-2007, 07:31 PM
The salient points

Undertaker banned x2 accounts
Jason Bourne suspended as Junior Admin
Hyper banned for anti-recoil by another Admin

Undertaker, I do not like your current attitude therefore you are NOW been given the opportunity to come clean and tell me everything.

Therefore stop dicking about and come clean. NOW!

Kaiser
20-03-2007, 07:32 PM
O RLY ?

nabby
20-03-2007, 07:34 PM

right

yeah i was even there for that

wtf?

Kaiser
20-03-2007, 07:37 PM

wtf?
Patience my friend, Patience.

saucey
20-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Patience my friend, Patience.

the plot thickens

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 07:52 PM
anyone need a shovel?

keep digging lol

Hacienda
20-03-2007, 08:05 PM

More twists and turns than a whodunit novel.

*bukles up seatbelt*

Its gonna be a wild night!:lurk:

Chri$
20-03-2007, 08:06 PM
ph33r has obviously heard what i have heard.

Bantros
20-03-2007, 08:07 PM
You three dickheads have been owned

saucey
20-03-2007, 08:08 PM
roffle

R_Undertaker
20-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Like i said when i bought CSS FM was the first server i've ever played on and i was except when i came home from school.. wanted to go on Fragmasters.. and then i was bannned *shocked* this must be a mistake i would never throw this away!
The only thing i do when i play CSS is play on Fragmasters and matches with the [=P.2.K=] Guys! Love y'all!

Guys sorry about that what i said before but i was just pissed and didnt know what tio say
I didn't know what was going on.. Sorry again.
But please, unban me this must be a misunderstanding! O_______o

(Sorry for my bad english)

I have to leave p2k for this bullshit! I love p2k ffs

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 08:13 PM
you idiot,this is your reply?

from what ive heard you have just fucked man,you could be honest man,i told you be fucking honest.

somebody has fucked up here and is lying to cover their ass

Chri$
20-03-2007, 08:15 PM
it now becomes, a who to believe scenario. well im off to play on my decks. hopefully ill come back to find some juicy goss!

gl hyper and taker!

EDIT: and i spose jason...

R_Undertaker
20-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Rochey can i talk to you private my english is not the best so i tell you all i know

saucey
20-03-2007, 08:17 PM
This will end up in a mass bannage

R_Undertaker
20-03-2007, 08:19 PM
And Jason Bourne i dont know how to contact you but tell THEM what you said to me on x-fire and steamfriends ffs man you coward.. i aint got any of them anymore.. and i dont need them..

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 08:22 PM
msn is [email protected] anyone who wants to talk

Fragmaster
20-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Undertaker

I want a full statement --- with DATES and TIMES included in your statement regarding Jason Bournes second account usage/ when did you get access to the password and username.

Your fingerprint is all over his second account.

matteh
20-03-2007, 08:29 PM
im kind of behind on this dont know what is going on anybody care to explain to me please?

Chri$
20-03-2007, 08:29 PM
regarding hyper, is he a proven hacker now?

saucey
20-03-2007, 08:31 PM
None of us really know yet! Undertaker and hyper have been banned and jason bourne has had his admin removed. Something fancys going on between jason and undertaker too.

Chri$
20-03-2007, 08:32 PM
no i have their conversation in my possesion, i have a good idea (http://www.4shared.com/file/12605238/cd3a8f72/Jason_Bourne.html) why jason has been suspended. all i want to know is regarding hyper.

and before you try it, that account doesnt work, but it was said on sunday, giving ample time to change passwords.

matteh
20-03-2007, 08:36 PM
None of us really know yet! Undertaker and hyper have been banned and jason bourne has had his admin removed. Something fancys going on between jason and undertaker too.

swit swoo something going on then heyy?

care to tell us what chris?

Chri$
20-03-2007, 08:38 PM
follow that link, thats all the info i know.

Mind you, i cant be sure of its reliability though

nabby
20-03-2007, 08:45 PM
:O and finally the conv has been leaked

saucey
20-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Oooohohhhhhhh! Read it, makes sense to whats happening, But it doesnt explain why undertaker was banned? Unless the IPs and one was Jasons banned for anit recoil and the other just because it was undertakers!

R_Undertaker
20-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Ok pheer here it is:

<http://www.4shared.com/file/12605238/cd3a8f72/Jason_Bourne.html>

Sunday 18 March:

Jason Bourne talked to me: open the link and download Jason Bourne.txt

The story was much longer but all i didn't click away was the Steam/friends/chat so thats the chat..

He said he was in big trouble, that he used 'anti-recoil' on Fragmasters, he told me to go on his account:

its at the end of the Jason Bourne.txt

Mikey checked the Steamaccount and it didn't work anymore so Jason Bourne must have changed it after i was on it. he told me to go on the Fragmasters server and play 10 minutes, he said rapier him and another admin were watching me play because Jason Bourne told them there was a fake Jason playing on the server with anti-recoil.. to save his ass, jason bourne was never nice to me while he was Clanleader of the clan im 'still' in: [=P.2.K=]
But i tried to help him.. he gave me the Steam account and password through x-fire.. and he wanted me to go on it.. so i did *feeling stupid*
I played on Fragmasters and Jason Bourne told me what to say when he says on the server: Jason Bourne, who are you? i had to say: Jason
Later he told me that he was going to ask if i hack, i had to say: report me mate.
5 minutes later he wanted me to leave as soon he changed his name back to Jason Bourne [FM]

i did all this for Jason Bourne to help him out but i SHOULDT had to do that..

Monday 19 march:

I came back around 20:00 and Jason Bourne talked to me.. he asked me if i had proxy or something, (dont know much of that stuff) so i told him i think yes.. jason bourne said that it was better to change my IP adress cause otherwise somebody may ban me from [FM]

jason bourne you got me into a lot of trouble and i never listen to you anymore with my stupid head

NOT IN THIS LIFE AND NOT IN THE OTHER

(sorry for my bad english lads i tried to do it best i can but im only 15 years old, please forgive me for this, please.. sry)

And i dont knwo what hyper did but it hasnt anything to do with this.

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Never tell your password to anyone.
jason bourne says:
under?
Undertaker says:
hi
Undertaker says:
:D
jason bourne says:
can i talk to you later mate, i need the biggest favour ever and i'll love you foreveer
Undertaker says:
haha ok mate.
jason bourne says:
dont tell anyone, keep it a secret.
Undertaker says:
Yes!
Undertaker says:
I know what it is!
Undertaker says:
You come back in [=P.2.K=]!!!!!!
Undertaker says:
YEAY!
jason bourne says:
no, but if you do this for me and dont tell anyone i might think about it
Undertaker says:
I mean, i hope its that.
Undertaker says:
Ok mate.
jason bourne says:
i'll def hang aorund with yous more
Undertaker says:
CooL!
jason bourne says:
play scrims :D mate this is very very important and i need oyur trust you wont tell anyone, i'll give you alot of fm bucks when they come back aswell
Undertaker says:
What do you want me to do boss?
jason bourne says:
will you keep this a secret and not tell ANYONE, not mikey not no one, i need you to do this as a friend
Undertaker says:
Yes
Undertaker says:
I won't tell anyone.
Undertaker says:
What do you want me to do?
Undertaker says:
I promise.
jason bourne says:
Ok thank you very much mate, no one knows this but im going to tell you as i trust you and your a mate, one day i decided to test out anti-recoil{a hack} most stupid thing i,ve ever done. Please dont tell anyone. Anyway i have two accounts, i need you to logon to one of my accounts so i can ban you on the other, i'll be able to stay in fm and no one will know its you as its my 2nd account, please keep this a secret and pleaseee help me.
Undertaker says:
Yes
Undertaker says:
Ok.
jason bourne says:
thank you very much, your fucking amazing, proper friend ty, i'll also award you, and i migh join p2k soon to show my love
Undertaker says:
Yes!
Undertaker says:
Cool :D
Undertaker says:
Sorry i'm not very good with Steam and stuff.. but i still be able to play CSS?
jason bourne says:
:) we'll do this later, basically what i need you to do is log onto my account play on fm for about an hour pretending to me, just go on play dont talk if anyone asks you a question i'll be on this account helping you out what to say, easy stuff just please dont give yourself away pleaseeee
Undertaker says:
Not that i log in on my other account and im banned everywhere..

this is the chat btw lads

Bantros
20-03-2007, 08:51 PM
ROFL @ Bourne you big fucking dunce

Messi.Uk
20-03-2007, 08:53 PM
what an asshole.. Undertaker is the nicest and funniest dude I know on FM, hope you guys will unban him :) he doesn't deserve this shit at all.

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Taker in my opinion stitched up taker,taker thought being a good mate he would get his old cl back in p2k but little did he know that bourne was setting it up to fuck him over royally,pathetic jason

Chri$
20-03-2007, 08:58 PM
taking into account takers limited intelligence ( XD ) and english, theres no way that convo could have been forged. the bits written by jason are in perfect while the taker sections are in broken english. it all fits in my eyes.

LOL jason, this is like ultimate admin abuse

aky
20-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Thats pretty low if that is what happened. I know there is .txt files to proove but can be editted quite easily.

Pretty ashamed that we had someone like that on FM, being admin too, that takes the piss. I fully understand why ph33r is so pissed off.

sKYHiii
20-03-2007, 09:02 PM
This shit is crazy, i love all this drama on fm :p

t0ki
20-03-2007, 09:02 PM
...theres gotta be another twist? Is Jason not coming to defend himself or tell his side of it?

dmg7
20-03-2007, 09:03 PM
wow, thats a pretty illaborate way to try and not get banned lol.

hahaha, brilliant, what a turd :P

saucey
20-03-2007, 09:04 PM
What could jason say to get anyone to believe him tbh!

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 09:06 PM
he wont back i dont think not after being so fucking caught,pussy just a fucking pussy

.stu
20-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Fucking brilliant:lurk:

Someone is going down! Let this be a lesson to any others that are thinking of taking the piss! You WILL get caught.

Its gonna get interested soon methinks

Chri$
20-03-2007, 09:10 PM
it was like a intricate tapestry of deceit being unravelled by humble dutch peasent :P

Crazy Diamond
20-03-2007, 09:19 PM
lol @ Jason.

Was it worth it?

nabby
20-03-2007, 09:20 PM
fuckin pathetic, it explains why there are two account banned for undertaker coz one was jason's.

Stitchin up ur mate to save ur own arse? fuckin sad

Larry!
20-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Wow, dont no what to say?

Jason i hope you are reading this thread and have the balls to reply to the community about this as they deserve it

THC
20-03-2007, 09:27 PM
i have no words 4 tht what is happening ...

Reaper
20-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Get undertaker unbanned...he's a gr8 laugh and he wouldnt hack!

Jeffroz
20-03-2007, 10:21 PM
So glad Undertaker came out, I told him to much earlier just to say but he was very confused/annoyed. It saddens me even more that after getting banned he still tried to defend Jason after what happened.

Very glad to see action taking and hope that Undertaker is unbanned (even if suspended...)

~Jeffroz~

Chri$
20-03-2007, 10:30 PM
i say give him a suspension, at the end of the day, HE never intended to hack. and he diddnt do it for personal gain. He did it to help a "friend" and it was a stupid, stupid favour he got roped in to. Hes admitted he was wrong to help and shouldve turned jason in.

RocHeY
20-03-2007, 10:36 PM
lads now is really time to wait tbh,stop saying what should be done pheer hardly wants to be told what to do.

leave it be and just wait and see

Chri$
20-03-2007, 10:44 PM
very true rochey mate. consider my lips sealed tighter than a nuns legs

FraG-TurD
20-03-2007, 10:45 PM
I really hope jason has to balls to come here and confirm everything thats happened, at least then undertaker will have some chance of getting unbanned.

Undertaker you have been taken for a fool and even i feel a little sorry for you (trust me it dont happen often) jason used a weekness that u had against you.
He knew u wanted to play for p2k and that you would probably do anything to get in, hence you being his victim in crime.

what i would like to know is did you personally use hacks on jasons steam account ? (please be truthful). I thought you hadnt but some peps are implying you did so i really need to clear this up.

EDIT: would also like to confirm i also had a copy of the chat log from a different source and its the same as posted before. (if faked its the same person passing it to everyone, although i dont think its fake)
Jason step up....?

Pondus
20-03-2007, 10:46 PM
tread of the fucking year!!!!

This is better than sticking a light bulb up someones ass!!

Loving it :D

fucking tards

LOL

:E

Kaiser
20-03-2007, 10:53 PM
ROFFLELOL

wA|Ab
20-03-2007, 10:55 PM
"warning this is not a constructive post"

Bourne u fuckin wanker

"end of post"

Lain
20-03-2007, 11:06 PM
So it turns out that the chick in the Crying Game is really a man! Who would've thought?

Ka1n
20-03-2007, 11:17 PM
*gets his PopCorn and waits to read on*

*Crunch* *Crunch*

saucey
20-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Total members that have visited the forum today: 135
+LurK?n+, +Stav-, -=Lenny=-, -=VIA=-sean, 3pl, aKimBo_[Fin], aky, Atjoni, Atle[NOR], auT.sLiCe*, Bad Boy Bubby, Bahamut, BaSha, Beavis, ben, Biff, Big Lighthouse, Black Death, BLinD, Blut-Blut-Reapz, Bobby, Bod, bUG, Bum eCuthbert, Castro, CHaO$, Chri$, Chri$*1993, Cocoonity, D@nny, Daylight, DeaTH_DeaLeR, Deek, di14juni, Diesel, Dj-Rimmer, dmg7, Doc. J, embi, Evan, Face, FifthTheorem, Fitzy, Floydy, fluxx, FormSvacka, Fubar bravo228, Ghost, Gurkha, Hacienda, Howell, Hubba Bubba, HuGGy, HyPeR, irishman, IWillDie4Eva, Jabackus, Jason Bourne, Jeffroz, Jonny, juki, Ka1n, killer, Lain, Larry!, Latinboy, LOADING, loops, Lucifer, MAggOT, Mark0, Master Qui, Messi.Uk, mikbhoy, Mikey, N1Jimmy, nab, oc., ONE, OsSi.-92, Ozric, pakistani, ph33r, Phoenix, Phr34kz0rz, Pondus, RaNjA, rapier, Ratte, Rc7mix, Reaper, Red Devil 72, Rocco23, RocHeY, Rogueosb, rokCCCaii, R_Undertaker, Sage, sah shooter, salad, Saucey, Shadow fall, Shaggus, Silk, simon 1968, Sky, SmIlEy^, Smutz, SOVIET_, SpiRe, Steve, SubbY, sudnimpact_, Superfly, T.W.A.T, t0ki, Tania, Taz, terms, THC, The RUbber Jonny, TiMmEh!, Torkey, ToXiKoNeN, Usyk, wA|Ab, Wilson, Wizard, Wombat, Yakkkkkk, Yuxie, Zesar, |VIPER|, |^J|

He knows its here.

R_Undertaker
20-03-2007, 11:28 PM
I really hope jason has to balls to come here and confirm everything thats happened, at least then undertaker will have some chance of getting unbanned.

Undertaker you have been taken for a fool and even i feel a little sorry for you (trust me it dont happen often) jason used a weekness that u had against you.
He knew u wanted to play for p2k and that you would probably do anything to get in, hence you being his victim in crime.

what i would like to know is did you personally use hacks on jasons steam account ? (please be truthful). I thought you hadnt but some peps are implying you did so i really need to clear this up.

EDIT: would also like to confirm i also had a copy of the chat log from a different source and its the same as posted before. (if faked its the same person passing it to everyone, although i dont think its fake)
Jason step up....?

No The Hitcher, i just came on his account and played on FM

R_Undertaker
20-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Total members that have visited the forum today: 135
+LurK?n+, +Stav-, -=Lenny=-, -=VIA=-sean, 3pl, aKimBo_[Fin], aky, Atjoni, Atle[NOR], auT.sLiCe*, Bad Boy Bubby, Bahamut, BaSha, Beavis, ben, Biff, Big Lighthouse, Black Death, BLinD, Blut-Blut-Reapz, Bobby, Bod, bUG, Bum eCuthbert, Castro, CHaO$, Chri$, Chri$*1993, Cocoonity, D@nny, Daylight, DeaTH_DeaLeR, Deek, di14juni, Diesel, Dj-Rimmer, dmg7, Doc. J, embi, Evan, Face, FifthTheorem, Fitzy, Floydy, fluxx, FormSvacka, Fubar bravo228, Ghost, Gurkha, Hacienda, Howell, Hubba Bubba, HuGGy, HyPeR, irishman, IWillDie4Eva, Jabackus, Jason Bourne, Jeffroz, Jonny, juki, Ka1n, killer, Lain, Larry!, Latinboy, LOADING, loops, Lucifer, MAggOT, Mark0, Master Qui, Messi.Uk, mikbhoy, Mikey, N1Jimmy, nab, oc., ONE, OsSi.-92, Ozric, pakistani, ph33r, Phoenix, Phr34kz0rz, Pondus, RaNjA, rapier, Ratte, Rc7mix, Reaper, Red Devil 72, Rocco23, RocHeY, Rogueosb, rokCCCaii, R_Undertaker, Sage, sah shooter, salad, Saucey, Shadow fall, Shaggus, Silk, simon 1968, Sky, SmIlEy^, Smutz, SOVIET_, SpiRe, Steve, SubbY, sudnimpact_, Superfly, T.W.A.T, t0ki, Tania, Taz, terms, THC, The RUbber Jonny, TiMmEh!, Torkey, ToXiKoNeN, Usyk, wA|Ab, Wilson, Wizard, Wombat, Yakkkkkk, Yuxie, Zesar, |VIPER|, |^J|

He knows its here.

You see? you dont even have the balls to type back Jason Bourne, just tell the truth and let me get unbanned ffs please! You're probably thinking of any more plans for me kiss my ass tbh

Shaggus
20-03-2007, 11:38 PM
i say ban them all and get it over with...
ban jason for being a hacker and the other for being a moron..
cmon u know u cant hack.. then why hack on another account?/

ur not 8 anymore!!

EDIT

how can u have their conversation??

man u guys are to weird for me

Ka1n
20-03-2007, 11:53 PM
must say:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/nemesis223/Tatoo/Under.gif

!!! GO UnderPants !!!

i mean

!!! GO UNDERTAKER !!!

Chri$
21-03-2007, 12:03 AM
shaggus, he diddnt want to hack, he was asked to go on jasons account that HAD hacked, doesnt mean he had hacks on his pc at all.

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 12:06 AM
THATS WHAT IM SAYING

Jason bourne wanted me to go on his second account and play on FM

Then he was going spec. and asking me questions, he said the answers on xfire i should have done this ffs.
There were no cheats i just played on FM like he wanted..
he wanted to pretend there was a fake jason bourne playing with cheats under his name

thats the whole story.. Shaggus please before opening your mouth read.. Thanks.

Torkey
21-03-2007, 12:08 AM
I say unban

Chri$
21-03-2007, 12:13 AM
correct me if im wrong but wouldnt that be the first succesful appeal (to do with hacking, not racism ect.)?

FormSvacka
21-03-2007, 12:17 AM
must say:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/nemesis223/Tatoo/Under.gif

!!! GO UnderPants !!!

i mean

!!! GO UNDERTAKER !!!

lmao.

It looks like Jason is the brain behind this. BAN HIM !

Wilson
21-03-2007, 12:23 AM
only thing taker is guilty of here is been too friendly and trustworthy tbh i feel for him

.stu
21-03-2007, 12:32 AM
Its gonna be a tough decision for the FM panel tbh. For some reason i do feel for undertaker. Id like to know if jason has made contact with anyone and if he intends on giving us his version of events.

Tbh this is probably better than the soaps right now.

Shaggus
21-03-2007, 12:34 AM
fuck off..
alright u knew he hacked so u wanted to make it look like he didnt hack>\?

same shit to me..

Ka1n
21-03-2007, 12:35 AM
Tbh this is probably better than the soaps right now.

naaaa Eastenders till i die rofl.

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Cool, i try to go on the P2K website then it says: You_Been_Banned

Jason Bourne, thanks for banning me.. didnt you do enough?

Dont even have the balls to post on forums to tell you were the hackin prick! n1 :)

Fragmaster
21-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Undertaker stated to me that he did not hack on the SUNDAY 18th March 2007 at 2.45pm - 3pm. You stated that you did not download anything nor did you cheat.

I have evidence showing it was YOU that was hacking. This was the second sighting during the Sunday evening. I gave you the opportunity to come clean, but you just lied to me point blank blantently. Your ban will still remain.

I shall be consulting with other admins for clarifications on certain exhibits before taking further actions or a final decision.

.stu
21-03-2007, 12:46 AM
oooh and the plot thickens!

:lurk:

nabby
21-03-2007, 12:50 AM
this + my 12 membered msn conversation is making a great night, shame i have togo now :(

Hacienda
21-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Rofl at the pair of them blaming each other and trying to worm there way out of it seems like there both in it up to there necks.

G'night

Fragmaster
21-03-2007, 01:03 AM
As I said to you Undertaker, don't lie with me with bullshit answers, once the demo is vertified, your history Undertaker. HONESTY would have probably saved you, Undertaker.

Jason Bourne, better have good explanations aswell.

Big Lighthouse
21-03-2007, 02:14 AM
seems to me bourn is the bad guy in all this, i understand the whole lieing thing so sticking the ban, but as jason has actually hacked wouldnt it be setting a prescident if u let him remain in FM servers, regardless of his "answers", u cant apply one rule to one and another to others

Kaiser
21-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Ewww, someone has been naughty. :4-hit:

phrk
21-03-2007, 11:03 AM
i cant believe some1 would just try and abuse the trust ph33r has given him/her.. its fucking lame.. as i have no further need to talk about this i hope they all get banned and yes i did read the 12 pages so i know whats going on.

1 word for u all involved: FOOLS

Wizard
21-03-2007, 11:53 AM
it soundsl ike undertaker tried to, with passion might i say, insist he jus tused jasons account in ignorance cus he was told too, and taht jason had been hacking on it thus he got banned.

that is a rotten lie.

however the account was only found hacking while it was registered on undertakers pc according to the above.

so undertaker should be banned forever. on the account of a.) he hacked plus b.) his low life attempt to blame someone else without any shame, you got no dignity.

why he had jason bournes account is another story that has to be addressed and that confuses even me.

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 11:54 AM
I told the truth but i think some people believe what jason bourne said.. jason bourne told pheer that i was on his account with 'cheats' jason bourne said i downloaded cheats!

I am innocent you think i will throw this all away? p2k clan etc?

I have to leave p2k thanks to this.. ffs.. will miss you guys

Please... :(

wA|Ab
21-03-2007, 12:17 PM
must suck to be u

Jason Bourne
21-03-2007, 02:17 PM
WTF have i missed, i knew you would come out with this bullshit, can't fucking believe it, a text file shows nothing, the fact that you were on my account caught with your IP address shows it you, so your telling me that you would go on my account pretend to be me then once you get banned denied it, it doesnt make sense.

saucey
21-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Super sudden death: Multi-Ban!

terms
21-03-2007, 02:30 PM
wow like a ton of shit just the fan

Agree with shgz, ban them all so no mistakes made tbh, but undertaker clearly is telling bs somewhere. Btw undertaker is that txt file an xfire convo or steam friends convo did u say?

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Steam friends conversation.. ffs Jason i had to make screen prints.. i never had to try help youm your fcking bullshit.. in all my time i knew you and you were CL in p2k clan you were a fucking prick to me..

And then Jason Bourne talking to me? calling me mate? i just wanted to help you out.. and you dont even got the balls to tell everybody on FM this is not a fucking lie.. be fucking honest.. your a prick.. in every way.. you just play CSS when you have the fucking time.. not for me.. i play FM very much and i didnt want to get banned.. i never should of listened to you..

You've been fooling me and beiing a prick to me for to long.. setting the p2k guys up with a fucking laggy server tbh where nobody could play on and no match could be on played.. i had to think about that for a sec. and then read what you said to me again..
And i just tried to fucking help you there.. be a nice guy once in your fucking life and tell them ffs.. im a fucking idiot i tried to help you and now i get this? fucking lieing prick..

Its my fault.. just ban me its my fault to try help jason out he had to be the 1 getting banned.. why the fuck did i listen to him.. sorry about this. just believe jason bourne if you want to, just because he was Junior Admin doenst mean he didnt hack.

Jason Bourne
21-03-2007, 02:41 PM
WTF have i missed, i knew you would come out with this bullshit, can't fucking believe it, a text file shows nothing, the fact that you were on my account caught with your IP address shows it you, you nastly piece of shit. so your telling me that you would go on my account pretend to be me then once you get banned denied it, it doesnt make sense. Just to prove this shit and put it in plain,,,

Undertaker is saying

I hacked on my admin account
Using my name...
Even though (according to his bullshit lies) that i was hacking..
Undertaker then why would you go on it and then once banned complain about it doesnt make sense...

The fact is that you hacked my second account that i gave you the password a while ago to when you were in p.2.k and hacked on it and also i have to text files of this, the real ones... , pheer/admins also has your IP on my account at the same time i was demoing on the other.

part of conversation when he told me,
http://www.4shared.com/file/12647127/195173b0/under1.html

the day he found out he was going to be banned
http://www.4shared.com/file/12647236/750bcc3e/under2.html

Also you were caught IP which just proves that you were on the fucking account.

sKYHiii
21-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Im a bit confused but, if i play on sumone elses account from a different pc, hax will not be installed on that computer, only the original computer that has the hax on. So if they have a demo of you hacking, from your ip adress on that account, then you are guilty as charged i think.

Everything has gone a bit hazy in this thread now, hard to see the truth from the lies.

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Oh my fucking god you're fucking bullshit you made that yourself!

THATS A FUCKING LIE!

Well ofcourse you all will believe Jason Bourne now who is active on the community longer then me.. junior admin and stuff.. BUT THATS A FUCKING LIE! THATS NOT TRUE

Torkey
21-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Im a bit confused but, if i play on sumone elses account from a different pc, hax will not be installed on that computer, only the original computer that has the hax on. So if they have a demo of you hacking, from your ip adress on that account, then you are guilty as charged i think.

Everything has gone a bit hazy in this thread now, hard to see the truth from the lies.
yeah thats a good point hacks dont stay on an account do they? if someone else is on it on a different pc.

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Nice post Sky, its true.. jason Bourne wanted me to play on his account because he was caught with anti-recoil.. and he tried to put it this way:

There had to be another jason bourne playing on the server with anti-recoil.. jason was spectating me with rapier on fragmasters.. thats what jason wanted me to do he is making bullshit lots of bullshit

there wer no fucking hax on it like Sky said you fucking wanted me to go on that account and play on FM
fucking idiot

Jason, how old are you? 10 or 11? man you're making fucking bullshit as a fucking child!

piss off tbh

Torkey
21-03-2007, 02:49 PM
But wouldnt this mean you had installed anti recoil?

sKYHiii
21-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Errm i think you have the wrong end of the stick here undertaker, read my post again, im saying that YOU had his account, and YOU must of downloaded hax to play with on that account. If i logged onto someone elses account it would use all my current steam files and just make a new folder for this new account. It would not download hax even if JB had hax on that account on a different pc.

They are 2 different pcs, you were ip logged using his accoun and hacking.

Thats all i have to say, dnt try and take peoples sides and bring other people into it under.

I DONT know the facts, the above is just from what ive seen.

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 02:56 PM
When i logged into Jasons account he wanted me to play on FM.. a new map was created with his account name and i had to re-download all the skins maps etc on FM when i joined

Torkey
21-03-2007, 02:58 PM
So what your saying is you didnt download hacks?

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Well jason im giving up, nobody believes my part of the story anymore when you came with the self-typed lies.. i just want to say ur a fucking COCK, and im shit that i tried to help you.. i know where this is going.. just keep me banned if you all dont believe him im sick of this.. you won Jason, hope you're happy.. but i think you feel a fucking idiot now.. thanks for doing this.. just believe Jason Bourne used anti-recoil because he is to noob to get any kills without..

Thanks guys that believe me,

See you all,

Undertaker :(

sKYHiii
If they have a demo of you, on that account, ip logged, with hax (which i dont know if they have) you are guilty, if they have a demo of you, on that account, ip logged, without hax, your a free man. As far as i can tell.

Wizard
undertake you missing an important point.

the hacks on jason bourne's account were only RECORDED while YOUR IP was using it.

im sorry but u dont realise how thick you are.

im still puzzled why you had his account thats the problem.

but you're the hacker and you still passionately trying to say you didnt hack, i don't think you know what IP's are.

Hacienda
21-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Just like to ask a question why did he have the account details in the first place? seems odd to me you would share confidential account deatils with someone you only know over the internet full well in the knowledge you are responsable for your own and others actions on that account.

I expect ph33r knows exactly whats going on so will await the outcome with baited breath.

Best apeal in ages :P

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 03:04 PM
I didnt use any hax on it mate.. i didnt seriously.. but yeh.. who would believe me..

To [=P.2.K=] Guys,

Thanks for the great time in the clan it was really fun to play with you all.. i have to post it here because 'JASON BOURNE' banned me from the p2k website yesterday
Im not allowed in p2k anymore as the clan is sponsered by Fragmasters, people think im a hacker now.. nice.. thanks jason. prick

Torkey
21-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Didnt they demo you hacking on your ip?

Wizard
21-03-2007, 03:07 PM
undertaker you're jsut not GETTING IT HOMESKILLET.

google IP.

you' are lying hardcore, man, you're attempting a throne seat in the hall of shame next to some of the great scumbags.

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Who gives a fuck what i say, i didn't hack on his account for the last time

Torkey
21-03-2007, 03:09 PM
YOU GOT CAUGHT

.stu
21-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Think you should listen to Sky he is making sense taker. if they have a demo of you hacking using JB's account with your ip you are totally fucked tbh. Best to come clean.

Wonder when judge pheer will reach a verdict tbh.

You cant buy this entertainment, fucking brilliant.

Wizard
21-03-2007, 03:12 PM
undertaker when you learn what an IP is, you're going to look like this.

http://homes.dsi.unimi.it/~aandreja/onelinervideos/silly.JPG

and im goign to be standing there with a kodak camera.

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Well im waiting for the demo then. :) Gonna be cool :D didnt hack anyways so im wasiting for it.. sitting here.. relaxing.. :)

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 03:13 PM
roflmao i know what IP's are rofl dont try to be funny please..

sKYHiii
21-03-2007, 03:15 PM
ROFL Wiz

saucey
21-03-2007, 03:24 PM
Text convos show nothing tbh. Your all in the wrong in some way. Under for playing on his account, could have had hacks and Jason for hacking, and if you didnt you didnt report that you knew undertaker was hacking on FM.

+Stav-
21-03-2007, 03:34 PM
Rofl Wiz :bow:

Wow, what a drama. Good read tbh ;) I'm not 100% sure of whats going on but it sounds like Sky has summed it up pretty well imo.

correct me if im wrong but wouldnt that be the first succesful appeal (to do with hacking, not racism ect.)?

Nah, my appeal worked thank god. I'd be lost without FM ;)

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Me too..

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 03:49 PM
WTF have i missed, i knew you would come out with this bullshit, can't fucking believe it, a text file shows nothing, the fact that you were on my account caught with your IP address shows it you, you nastly piece of shit. so your telling me that you would go on my account pretend to be me then once you get banned denied it, it doesnt make sense. Just to prove this shit and put it in plain,,,

Undertaker is saying

I hacked on my admin account
Using my name...
Even though (according to his bullshit lies) that i was hacking..
Undertaker then why would you go on it and then once banned complain about it doesnt make sense...

The fact is that you hacked my second account that i gave you the password a while ago to when you were in p.2.k and hacked on it and also i have to text files of this, the real ones... , pheer/admins also has your IP on my account at the same time i was demoing on the other.

part of conversation when he told me,
http://www.4shared.com/file/12647127/195173b0/under1.html

the day he found out he was going to be banned
http://www.4shared.com/file/12647236/750bcc3e/under2.html

Also you were caught IP which just proves that you were on the fucking account.

jason Bourne the only time i talked to you was on Steam and on steam i dont have the p2k tag on.. so thats xfire what you have.. thats where you gave me the account details and where you wanted me to go on it. You're funny.. so the conversation you made 'yourself' is not true. :)

Fragmaster
21-03-2007, 03:50 PM
I just checked the logs, today (CONSOLE LOGS) interesting findings.

nabby
21-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Basically if undertaker was specced demoeed and banned for antirecoil on IP ban then he is fucked coz it simply means regardless if it was bourne's account or not the hacks were on taker's computer hence HE hacked.

Texts convs show nothing tbh and its quiet funny that the name jason bourne is used in steam friends when thats not even his name in steam friends? hmm oops yes i DID find a loophole!! zomg some1 is fucked now who is lying hmmmmm???

I just checked the logs, today (CONSOLE LOGS) interesting findings.

OOO more suspense :D

Fragmaster
21-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Jason Bourne is also a lying here.

I told you lot to fucking own up with the truth, just making it worse. There will be another ban issused shorty.

Regz0r
21-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Wow, jsut read most of the thread,

Its better than eastenders!

And more to come to some it seems!:4-umbrell

SmIlEy^
21-03-2007, 04:23 PM
thats why it took u so long to reply jb, u had to create a fake convo with u and taker????

lol

Pondus
21-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Im so happy this tread came along. Makes my day when I see it.

Not supporting hacks, and yes it is sad to see reg's fuck up, but isn't it fun to read their explanaitons?

Ty guys, i owe u one

ThE NaMeLeSs
21-03-2007, 04:44 PM
What a wonderful read again ::laugh:

I say just ban all p2k guys and we're finished with the issue :goodpost-

anyway good night guys :4-nopity:

aky
21-03-2007, 04:46 PM
This is like Eastenders & Corro of the internet!

e-Stenderss and Coronation 1337. C U @ THE ROVERS RETURN!

Cant wait for the final outcome.

Bobby_
21-03-2007, 04:46 PM
MANS GET BE GETTING MERC'D!

great thread, brigtened up an uninteresting afternoon at work :4-sulk: :iamwithst

Shaggus
21-03-2007, 04:47 PM
rofl i still dont know what goes on in ur little heads..

think theyre both guilty.. but jb is the 'real' guilty one... hes a right sneaky fellow lol

saucey
21-03-2007, 04:50 PM
There will be another ban issused shorty.

Oooohh!

RocHeY
21-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Bourne your some piece of work man.

Taker i think your a nice guy but man are you stupid.

As far as i know,bourne was watched with the hacks on,then because they needed the ip too match after bourne said taker hacked him,taker went on and was screenied with his ip.

Somewhere along the line someone has been fucking about,bourne you really are a low life fuck.

+Stav-
21-03-2007, 05:01 PM
e-Stenderss and Coronation 1337

Lmao :To funny:

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 05:05 PM
I just wish this all never happened im stupid i know.. i didnt had to listen to him, man i like [FM] i would never hack..

Im lost without FM and the P2K guys.

nabby
21-03-2007, 05:06 PM
i fucking love it when people make mistakes when covering up

saucey
21-03-2007, 05:07 PM
Undertaker do you know how fucking pathetic you sound? Hush ya mout' until pheer has what he has to say!

Mikey
21-03-2007, 05:16 PM
I say just ban all p2k guys and we're finished with the issue :goodpost-
:Drogar-An >:( i goona break ure face Maggy!

Wilson
21-03-2007, 05:23 PM
im gonna help mikey :4-hit: ^^

irishman
21-03-2007, 05:28 PM
I was going to remain quiet until I had seen any demos but can't be quiet any longer.

There are 2 issues here:

1. A demo was recorded of a person playing under Jason's 2nd account but the IP is Undertaker's who was using a hack

Under - an IP is a unique set of digits assigned to a computer, the server logs all IP's when a person joins a game. When you logged on using Jason's 2nd account, steam built a profile for you on your computer using your software, this included the hack already on your machine. The one thing you have not said anywhere is that you did not download the hack, therefore it was already on your machine.

2. The reason that Under had the account information in the first place and how the password etc got changed.

I am very disappointed on both of you, I cannot believe that a person is so stupid to do this and if the accusations are true that another person would stoop so low to try and get another person banned.

Jeffroz
21-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks Irish glad to see that bit cleared up. I guess we just have to wait for the punishments to be given out now.

~Jeffroz~

Wilson
21-03-2007, 05:37 PM
im intrigued as to who the other ban is going to

Mikey
21-03-2007, 05:39 PM
:4-hit: Jason? maybe

RocHeY
21-03-2007, 05:42 PM
my fucking god girls go play with the traffic and just wait dont spam it ffs,you WILL be told when pheer decides

sad

reapZ#
21-03-2007, 05:45 PM
lol....only just seen this this thread and all i can say is under your a twat for doing it on FM, you allways get caught.......!

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Read please.

aky
21-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Ufl if the account that was hacked on gets VAC'd too.

Roch dont worry its just opinions, everyone is entitled to read + post in here, we know ph33r will tell us whats going on when he is ready to. If he doesnt want us to post he would lock it.

And wipe that bit of brown off your nose

Bantros
21-03-2007, 06:12 PM
I find it hard to believe that undertaker could make up such an elaborate scheme to get out of things.

Neither of them are going to tell the truth, ban them both

Wilson
21-03-2007, 06:16 PM
its just getting confusing tbh

RocHeY
21-03-2007, 06:20 PM
lol aky mate fuck up you tosser,the only brown is the shit your talking

Messi.Uk
21-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Bourne. In all honest, straight from the heart, no lies..

you are the biggest asshole I've met in my entire life. Not only do you set him up to this, not only do you deny everything, you even make a NEW .txt-file implicating Undertaker with all of this.

This is the lowest trick I've ever seen and I hope some way you'll get what you deserve, bitch.

Unbelievable how sad some people are.

FraG-TurD
21-03-2007, 06:39 PM
tbh the way you are both going on about this
you will both be banned

i know .txt files can be easily faked but there is 2 copies of the original jason/taker conversation and they both match and seem to be from different sources

and then there is jasons that only jason had seen until now

so as far as the lying goes i think jason put undertaker upto it but the demos are saying taker hacked so i wil be checking that out asap.

i agree with soviet, ban them both.

Deek
21-03-2007, 07:16 PM
the times u supplied ph33r do not comply with wat i had undertaker WAS on that account on sunday night, as I was on the server when there was 2 Jason Bourne's

Jason Bourne [FM] - undertaker
(1)Jason Bourne [FM] - real jason

both rapier and jason where spec, it was de_Train

real jason came onto terrorist fixed his name there was some chat about the fake jason cheatin n shit but tbh he was doin shit

real jason said : jason ? then undertaker left

this would be late sunday night 10pm onwards

other players that were on mikey from mia, aswell as nabby where on so it was late lol

friends names of jason and fake jason

real : Jason Bourne
fake : rokccaii

since no1 stories match ban them both and as for jason any account that comes on fm ban it, wats worse is that jason lies to us, he was given admin status to help clear the server of bad apples, but instead has abused his status to lie and cheat here, he is worse of the worse.

Fragmaster
21-03-2007, 07:18 PM
As Undertaker is repeatedly stating that he did not hack when using Jasons second account, I have asked other admins to review the demo. The outcome of the review will decide your faith, Undertaker.

It is a different story with Jason Bourne. Any comments Jason?

Hacienda
21-03-2007, 07:39 PM
I love how ph33r lets the plot unfold very slowly keeping us all in suspense leting out just enough to keep us all guessing xD

Still think they are both in it up to there necks.

Jeffroz
21-03-2007, 07:50 PM
The whole thing about Jason is the most annoying thing. They should of made this into an Eastenders episode :P

~Jeffroz~

nabby
21-03-2007, 07:53 PM
the times u supplied ph33r do not comply with wat i had undertaker WAS on that account on sunday night, as I was on the server when there was 2 Jason Bourne's

real jason came onto terrorist fixed his name there was some chat about the fake jason cheatin n shit but tbh he was doin shit

other players that were on mikey from mia, aswell as nabby where on so it was late lol

since no1 stories match ban them both and as for jason any account that comes on fm ban it, wats worse is that jason lies to us, he was given admin status to help clear the server of bad apples, but instead has abused his status to lie and cheat here, he is worse of the worse.

i think i remember that night and i went into my playerlist to see who the jasons were, one was jason and on was a a dfferint steam name was rokcaii spet wrongly. so yeah i can back deeks comment up

I love how ph33r lets the plot unfold very slowly keeping us all in suspense leting out just enough to keep us all guessing xD

Still think they are both in it up to there necks.

its torture how he keeps us waiting, but its great lol

ThE NaMeLeSs
21-03-2007, 08:33 PM
its torture how he keeps us waiting, but its great lolWell, you're used to pain and even love it, don't you em0 b0y ;)

Chri$
21-03-2007, 09:26 PM
haha lol it always comes back to that nab :P

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 10:02 PM

Deek, yes.. the fake one was me, i guess mikey said the wrong time because he said that when i told him it was like 2:45 or 3:00pm thats it, i didn't know the time exactly and asked mikey.. because when jason bourne wanted me to get on his account and play on [FM] i told mikey straight away.. but there were no cheats on the account and i didnt use cheats i swear i didnt use cheats on that account! he just wanted me to play on the server and let it look like someone is playing under his name.. that was it.. i swear!
jason bourne just fucking tell them man.. i mean i played on FM day and night i wouldnt do such things throw it all away.. man you just play when you aint have to go to school man.. i play always just dont lie man you left the clan because of inactivity as a clanleader, and now you put me into this shit?

R_Undertaker
21-03-2007, 10:11 PM
School, work.. doesn't matter

Prototype
21-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Well i have stayed up (past my bedtime) to see wot all the commotion was about. Tbh, the first thing that puzzled me is, Y DIDNT Jason reply straghit away? I think it was because he was making up a convo (stated my a person a while back). Then, the next thing that puzzled me was that everyone was saying that u can only hack if the hacks are originally on that computer to satrt off with. So sry to say this Taker (or not), the only thing we can do is wait for the demos to come out. Only then, we can find out who is lieing....Jason

Tbh, niether of your arguments are making sense, but (comin from the heart) Taker's defense is making more sence than Jasons.

Taker, wot i'm about to say is not supposed to make you aggrivate (angry) you, but since you are not a native speaker of english, its quite hard to express your feelings in the proper way you do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- Taker has not got the capabilities to make up such a story and express it in english! (REALLY SORRY FOR SAYING THAT TAKER)

Fragmaster
22-03-2007, 12:51 AM
Prototype

is Jason Bourne BTW.

Mikey
22-03-2007, 12:52 AM
lol whaat????

Shaggus
22-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Prototype

is Jason Bourne BTW.

he is??
well i say fuck this appeal and ban him at least now..

nabby
22-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Prototype

is Jason Bourne BTW.

lmfao!

Hacienda
22-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Prototype

is Jason Bourne BTW.

I'm slightly confused, he made an account defending undertaker and basicaly saying himself is lying knowing full well his IP would give him away making himself look a complete cunt?

All I can say is WOW

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Pondus
22-03-2007, 01:26 AM
This just keep getting better and better

Crazy Diamond
22-03-2007, 01:26 AM
Prototype

is Jason Bourne BTW.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c366/504jigglin/bitchslap.gif

Hacienda
22-03-2007, 01:43 AM
Prototype

is Undertaker BTW. edited by me!

Forgive me if I'm wrong but it that how it should have read? typo?

I just cant get my head around why Jason would create a new account defending undertaker and condemning himself also the poor english seems more consistent with undertaker than jason?

I think I'm losing the plot :s

Sage
22-03-2007, 01:44 AM
lmfao floydy!

nabby
22-03-2007, 01:45 AM
floydy u clown :D

Fragmaster
22-03-2007, 02:48 AM
Jason Bourne

STEAM_0:1:10248587
STEAM_0:1:6113631

I am sadden to ban you, as I trusted with special privileges and took you on my shoulders as an apprentice. You had many things going for you, good performances and attitude when I accepted you within the team. I was really impressed with your transformation and maturity shown when you were recruited.

I still cannot understand why you cheated, as you always played fair and square. It must have been a sudden act of madness that you can only EXPLAIN. - It would be nice to hear the truth from your own mouth, because I already know everything m8.

You could have made it all so easy and accepted your wrong doings rather than me digging / researching evidence. I wasted a lot of my time and efforts resolving this issue.

You have been banned.

Jeffroz
22-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Is that the end of the case? Or is Undertaker's still being reviewed?

Let me just make 100&#37; sure, Jason Bourne (the old junior admin) is Prototype... So Prototype has been banned?

Sorry but this whole thing got very confusing... Probably due to my lack of knowledge of what was actually going on.

~Jeffroz~

Regz0r
22-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Screw eastenders, this stuff is better than sunset beach!

Regz0r
22-03-2007, 09:31 AM
And the only reason prototype ( jason ) would post what he posted is that he is feeling very guilty about what he did to taker, and is trying to get him unbanned!

UBAN TAKER!

Or to confuse ppl more, he would realise they would figure out he is jason and is trying to defend taker to get some sympathay last mintue nice guy points!

Regz0r
22-03-2007, 09:34 AM
All this story needs now is an evil axe murdering identical twin, and im selling the story to nbc.:monkeysmi

irishman
22-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Lo Reg, good to see you on again :)

Ok, going to be blunt here, from reading the posts earlier, there is a demo of a person who has anti-recoil under JB's 2nd account with Under's IP.

If this is the case, then Under should be banned, regardless if he only downloaded it for this occasion, call it a ban for being monumentality stupid.

ben
22-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Ok, going to be blunt here, from reading the posts earlier, there is a demo of a person who has anti-recoil under JB's 2nd account with Under's IP.Its being reviewed, so you will find out soon (ish) as to the outcome.

Ka1n
22-03-2007, 12:02 PM
Prototype

is Jason Bourne BTW.

might explain why he never said nothing on TS during P.2.K Matches ...

:4-hit: Ban He Disurves :4-hit:

:bow: Detective Pheer :bow:

terms
22-03-2007, 12:34 PM
omg wtf lol...im confused as hell :/

Mastermind behind all this will systematically pick us all off and we'll meet our demise :O

dmg7
22-03-2007, 01:22 PM
well, im tired and im feeling shit, but this is how i see events.

Jason got undertaker to hack on his own account to cover his back.

Taker was stupid enough to do this, now ends up getting caught, along with Jason

Taker realises he made big poopoo mistake and throws it all back into Jasons face but fails to mention that he DID use a hack on FM server.

Jason then realises he's in big doodoo and makes up an even more bullshit story to cover his sorry but.

Everyone no's its all a bit fishy out there, something doesnt add up, and the one conclusion u can make is that they both deserve a big ban stick.

Jason for being a manipulative whore, and taker for being stupid enough to stoop to a level of cheating to make a "friend".

Sadly for taker 2 wrongs dont make a right.

I also believe that jason now feels UBER guilty and used Prototype as a name to TRY and clear takers back, but jason is a retard and has got his hand stuck in the cookie jar (mmmm cookies).

Yours truely, JON PALMER

rapier
22-03-2007, 02:18 PM
jason what the fuck are u at?, why do people always fuck things up?

it is always harder to come clean that is why most people dont .

RocHeY
22-03-2007, 04:49 PM
get your fat outta the jar dmg i want some

bourne have you ever written any who dunnit stories? i think you could make a go at it man

Chri$
22-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Jason im sorry to say it (not really actually) but YOU SCHEMING DUMB FUCK
You deserve what you get. Prototype did not say that and you pretending to be him is the lowest of the low in my eyes.

so Jason, i tried to like you after you kicked me out of p2k for being "cheeky" (alas I failed) . Thankfully now you've shown what your true colours are so please just:

PISS OFF AND...

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/watson2078/stfu.jpg

:)

Beavis
22-03-2007, 04:52 PM
i knew he is a shit bastard :)

Jason Bourne
22-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Prototype

is Jason Bourne BTW.

No i'm not...
You might want to check the IPs again, prototype is a member of p.2.k

Beavis
22-03-2007, 05:02 PM
No i'm not...

thats all you have to say, biatch?

Chri$
22-03-2007, 05:03 PM
lol jason, we know who he is, and thats why you impersonated him lol

Mikey
22-03-2007, 05:07 PM
i am afreid Jason is right Ph33r m8 u might wanna check the IP's again prototype is a member of us sounds nothink like jason and lives in spain and ka1no he talks alot appart from in matches because he must concentrate so hard :\
i am afreid to say u must have got this 1 wrong The Ip's carnt be the same unless jason has moved to spain and is living in proto's house without him knowing it.

p.s i told Proto to make a account last night so he could see the appeal section

pp.s he also Xfired me asking me what i thinked of HIS post

Chri$
22-03-2007, 05:09 PM
mike what im on about is him making a new account called proto. i could make a new acount caled fatal1ty, doesnt mean im him

anyways hes been banned so w/e

Mikey
22-03-2007, 05:12 PM
well its the biggest coincedence in the world that that night i told him to make a account and post his views and the real Proto dosent do that and tells me on Xfire to look at his post.

and Jason bourne makes a account called prototype and defends taker

Chri$
22-03-2007, 05:27 PM
well w/e im not fussed anymore ^^ makes no diff if it was him or not

Ka1n
22-03-2007, 05:32 PM
R.I.P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/nemesis223/Tatoo/jason.jpg

i mean in Hell Bitch ...

R_Undertaker
22-03-2007, 06:12 PM
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2734/u1ho9.jpg
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9708/u2ar8.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/773/u3zj9.jpg
http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/1155/u4hl8.jpg

:(

RocHeY
22-03-2007, 06:17 PM
you ever been out of your house man?

R_Undertaker
22-03-2007, 06:21 PM
hehe, yes but i mean when i play CSS i always play on [FM] and Matches with the p2k lads

FM is the best server love FM

Mikey
22-03-2007, 06:23 PM
suck up ^^ and undertaker ure allways going on about how many girls u have where are they now in your hour of need :D

i always new u lied about them IMAGINARY GIRLS U HAVE TAKER ZOMG!!!

R_Undertaker
22-03-2007, 06:25 PM
FO :p i bet ur girlfriend is your computer, are you gonna marry that thing or wot?

Otherwise u get a he/she girlfreidn like Evan ahahah!

nabby
22-03-2007, 07:06 PM
No i'm not...

u come back to post only that? good one

Prototype
22-03-2007, 07:34 PM
LMAo!!!! I hate to agree with Jason, but i AM the real prototype. I wanted to make an account and see wot was going on because taker said that he was banned, and whenever i tried to ask wot happened, he said that i have to look at the forums. And the thing with the ips, that is a bit strange but i can assure u that i am the real prototype.

Nice try guys, but the quest continues and the popcorn must be sold.
I think people i getting to suspicious and everyone is accusing everyone. I just made this account to express my feelings on the whole thread

Torkey
22-03-2007, 07:39 PM
FO :p i bet ur girlfriend is your computer, are you gonna marry that thing or wot?
Yeah.

mikbhoy
22-03-2007, 08:03 PM
wow after reading all this how can i go back to the boring DoD forums,this is drama of the highest class,edge of the seat stuff.cant wait for all the usual comedy fm stuff that follows these kinda ban 'a' thons.this is gonna run and run.

Chri$
22-03-2007, 08:30 PM
but how do we know you ARE prototype ^^

ThE NaMeLeSs
22-03-2007, 08:34 PM
I still like the idea of whole p2k banned, no more problems with them anymore :p

Deek
22-03-2007, 08:40 PM
easy go onto the p2k teamspeak and say i am the real prototype and also get prototype on teamspeak to go to www.whatismyip.com and screenshot it, then send it to ph33r =)

could be simpler but i like complicated

Sean
22-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Jason, i tried to like you after you kicked me out of p2k for being "cheeky" (alas I failed) . Thankfully now you've shown what your true colours are so please just:

PISS OFF AND STFU

This is some high-class thread!

So let me gets this straight... Jason Bourne, the admin, hacks? WTF! :4-hit:

This is outrageous, you all suck, Bahamut pwns :wub:

So who IS the real Prototype?

Messi.Uk
22-03-2007, 08:56 PM
this story gets a new twist every day ROFL. Worth a PurePwnage episode.

Big Lighthouse
22-03-2007, 08:57 PM
quick question, prototype is spanish yes? so why have UK flag next to his name in forums, i know its user set so it could just be a fuck up but most ppl tend to know where they live???

dmg7
22-03-2007, 09:28 PM
i am afreid Jason is right Ph33r m8 u might wanna check the IP's again prototype is a member of us sounds nothink like jason and lives in spain and ka1no he talks alot appart from in matches because he must concentrate so hard :\
i am afreid to say u must have got this 1 wrong The Ip's carnt be the same unless jason has moved to spain and is living in proto's house without him knowing it.

p.s i told Proto to make a account last night so he could see the appeal section

pp.s he also Xfired me asking me what i thinked of HIS post

LMAo!!!! I hate to agree with Jason, but i AM the real prototype. I wanted to make an account and see wot was going on because taker said that he was banned, and whenever i tried to ask wot happened, he said that i have to look at the forums. And the thing with the ips, that is a bit strange but i can assure u that i am the real prototype.

Nice try guys, but the quest continues and the popcorn must be sold.
I think people i getting to suspicious and everyone is accusing everyone. I just made this account to express my feelings on the whole thread

wow, pretty good english for a spaniard.... "quest continues and the popcorn must be sold." ... yes really sounds like something a foreigner would say.

Jeffroz
22-03-2007, 09:40 PM
wow, pretty good english for a spaniard.... "quest continues and the popcorn must be sold." ... yes really sounds like something a foreigner would say.

Maybe, Proto was born in England and lives in Spain...

~Jeffroz~

Prototype
22-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Rofl dmg7. U really are skeptical arent you. The flag on the forums doesnt really matter, and plus, i change where i live all the time cos i was born in england but now ive moved to spain

dmg7
22-03-2007, 09:48 PM
NEIN! ,

i believe you not,

i continue to be SKEPTICAL.

SIGNIATURE

~DMG7~

dmg7
22-03-2007, 09:49 PM
why do you change where you live all the time?

struggle to make friends? or something more sinister... EH?!

Shaggus
22-03-2007, 09:51 PM
rofl whos ur father?
sherlock holmes?/

Prototype
22-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Hence my new name [=P.2.K=] Noob With No Friends

nabby
22-03-2007, 10:07 PM
lmfao at dmg

irishman
22-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Easy way to find out, Pheer get his IP address and do a whois lookup on the IP.

This will tell you the ISP and therefore the country etc.

chobits
22-03-2007, 11:36 PM
FM might have set this whole thing up to get the forum ratings soaring above the sky, jason bourne might have been part of this plan from te begingning, making him feel like one of 'us' to make us feel all the worse?!?!?!?!!

its all one big conspiracacy!!!!!!

it could be u next?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

or worse even me!!!>?!?!?!?

we could go on and on, whos got more outlandish theorys?

Yakkkkkk
22-03-2007, 11:44 PM
i swear i see smoke from over there by the grass knoll

Larry!
22-03-2007, 11:44 PM
FM might have set this whole thing up to get the forum ratings soaring above the sky, jason bourne might have been part of this plan from te begingning, making him feel like one of 'us' to make us feel all the worse?!?!?!?!!

:To funny: you watch to much tv

t0ki
22-03-2007, 11:51 PM
rofl @ dmg7, you training to be a detective? :P

dmg7
22-03-2007, 11:55 PM
I am a detective honey!

nabby
23-03-2007, 12:05 AM

lol? some1s had too much tonight

apprentice
23-03-2007, 01:51 AM
well all i can say at this moment of time is....ban them both, jb abusing his admin rights geezz.. and taker for being not the brighest of lads, lol...hooray for boobies! i mean cmon " dood hack for me and we'll be the bestest of friends" lmao, pwned!