PDA

View Full Version : Im banned

Bas
12-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Hey Subby you have me a couple months gebanned you were entirely right.
I had said bad things and for this reason sorry it regrets me.
but you want me unbanned that I would find really too crazy.

[b]

SubbY
12-04-2007, 07:14 PM
errr? i want u unbanned? oO ;)

its up to silk or fm.

the ban @http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13769

warned him several times.....

bas, why should we unban u?

Bas
12-04-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm really sorry i said these bad things , i was in a bad mood that day. I didnt meant it really. And then again i think i'm punished enough i've learned my lesson. I didnt say it repeated multiple times. I said it like 1 or 2 times. Is that a reason to have a ban for life? I deserve another chance. If not , i'm sad to leave the community.

Greetz,

Bas

SubbY
12-04-2007, 07:42 PM
btw, saw a new steam account at ebay for 9,95? with cs 1.6

Umag0n
12-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Subby you can clearly sees he regret it. He didn't say it much , i know what he said but still. He should have another shot. He regrets it. Give him 1 chance. If he doesnt behave. Ban him for life. But he didnt say it hundreds of times like some people do.

IWillDie4Eva
12-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Subby you can clearly sees he regret it. He didn't say it much , i know what he said but still. He should have another shot. He regrets it. Give him 1 chance. If he doesnt behave. Ban him for life. But he didnt say it hundreds of times like some people do.

1+ he said it twice and is sorry for that, i remeber a noobie who said +100times and a racist commet too and is now playing in FM again... i think he learned the leason:)

but its up to silk. :)

RaNjA
12-04-2007, 10:46 PM
seriosly...WHY is it ALWAYS cancer? is it really that FUCKING funny? I know some day you kids will grow up and realize wtf you are talking about, but in my eyes, that's 40 years to late.

FO

ThE NaMeLeSs
12-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Sorry, but i have to laugh at the fact that you're always get so stressed at the fact that a little retarded kid uses the internet to abuse people and feel good...

My fucking god, he said cancer twice, oh noes, just look at my signature, i like a band who even has a fucking song about it..

Temp ban 1 week, but for life, just laughing out loud...

my two cents..

Fragmaster
13-04-2007, 12:55 AM
UNBANNED

"Next time, it will be a different story"