PDA

View Full Version : WHYYYYYY

SahtiSilli
28-04-2007, 01:29 PM
what reason i got ban????? L-o-L... u fucking noob i destroy ur computer...if that ban dont finnish
:goodpost-

SubbY
28-04-2007, 02:04 PM
u r perm banned now!

maybe silk or fragmaster will lift ur ban sometime, but i will connect to the server now and and change the 9999 after ur steam id ( 1 week ban) to a 0 (perm ban).

SubbY
28-04-2007, 02:37 PM
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14926

btw, thx for registering at the forum :D:3-rockon: :5-shhh:

Foff _[]=*
28-04-2007, 03:03 PM
he seemed a regular. u realy gonna ban him for ever?:jail:

Foff _[]=*
28-04-2007, 03:07 PM
i take that back...didnt realize he was being racist....oh well:4-gost:

IWillDie4Eva
28-04-2007, 03:20 PM
lmao sahti, you lil idiot.

toi uhkailu ei auta, pyyd? anteeks nii voit ees joskus tulla viel pelaa fmssa nobo...:>

IWillDie4Eva
28-04-2007, 04:03 PM
hope he will get a perm ban ffs

http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/891463353fa62fc2.bmp

OsSi
28-04-2007, 04:08 PM
m8....just take the ban how it is...than you dont get a perm 1.....

Please give sahti a chance,he is a cool guy....

but the racist side on him I didn't saw before :(

phrk
28-04-2007, 04:19 PM
[04:25 PM] SahtiSilli: im so fucking drunk..
[04:25 PM] SahtiSilli: :D
[04:24 PM] SahtiSilli: NIGGAR
[04:18 PM] SahtiSilli: i haw other account
[04:17 PM] SahtiSilli: & now ur computer is my destroy list
[04:15 PM] SahtiSilli: SORRYYYY
[04:15 PM] SahtiSilli: ok
[04:14 PM] SahtiSilli: i gut that fucker
[04:14 PM] OsSi.-92: haha chill m8 ,say sorry to them for the racist point,just for that so that you have a leaving without any racist guilty feelings
[04:12 PM] SahtiSilli: fucking terrosrist
[04:09 PM] OsSi.-92: sahti m8...just say sorry and wait 1week...and get the racist side out of ya head..didn't saw you before like that
[04:09 PM] SahtiSilli: more ass raghead
[04:06 PM] SahtiSilli: Lis??? persett? r?ttip?ille
[04:04 PM] SahtiSilli: sy? eva paskaa

its bullshit, ossi, u of all people know the rules wich apply to the fragmasters community. 1 of them is RACISM. its so easy, he gets warned by subby 4/5 times and he wont quit, finally he calls subby a n****** and therefor he gets a temp ban. if u screw things up for yourself and u even make it worse by posting this useless shit onto the forum ur NOT making things easier.. thats how it is..

sath, live by the rules as we all do and LEARN from it.

OsSi
28-04-2007, 04:30 PM
I can't remember that I broken any racism rules !
Just some friends did,I'm totally clean !

Fragmaster
28-04-2007, 05:25 PM
The permanent "steamid" ban shall now remain 100% active.

Sean
28-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Surely if he is posting racism in the chatbox, he should get a forum ban too?

irishman
28-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Surely if he is posting racism in the chatbox, he should get a forum ban too?

If he is doing that then I would say he should have a forum ban as well.

phrk
28-04-2007, 06:57 PM
i would deffinatly agree with the forum ban as racists are not wanted here...

--
edit

ossi, i never said u made racist comments but u know the fragmasters policy regarding playing on the servers... thats all im saying

bUG
28-04-2007, 07:17 PM
one racist less :) keep the ban perm!

Sean
28-04-2007, 07:18 PM
If he is doing that then I would say he should have a forum ban as well.

He was, as shown in the chat box pic posted by Eva...

hope he will get a perm ban ffs

http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/891463353fa62fc2.bmp

Forum ban this prick too please

OsSi
28-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Just wanted to clarify that I'm not a bit a racist !

Ehmm....I say give him a chance.
He said that he was totally drunken....so I think he acted unconsciously !
Tomorrow he will be clear-headed and I think he'll say sorry than .

IWillDie4Eva
28-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Just wanted to clarify that I'm not a bit a racist !

Ehmm....I say give him a chance.
He said that he was totally drunken....so I think he acted unconsciously !
Tomorrow he will be clear-headed and I think he'll say sorry than .

If hes was so drunked today tomorrow we should see a new thread in appeal talk where he will ask why is he banned? :)

been drunked aint a excuse to be racist ffs... After evry cs1.6 players ban appealing your here posting 'Give gim a chance! hes a good guy! i know hes not like that hes my mate!!' just lol. nothing more than lol. nothing less than lol. lolololol(lol?)

This is just a game, a place where people SHOULD have fun and relax(with killing eachother? lol). Its fun as long as someone starts to abuse eachothers with racist comments etc. i think thats worth a ban, its alot servers in cs. Fuck off to some other if they cant abide by rules.:Drogar-Si

Few days ago i played in a finnish server and when i logged in to server there i saw the rules, no cheating etc. BUT there didnt read no racist, i asked admin why? Server admin and owner said in finnish ' Why hell there should be it? Finnish law says its not allowed and people NEEDS to understand its not ALLOWED in ANY servers' that were good said i think. Again this idiot did break the rules with abuse someone with racist comments few times and thats worth a ban.

My opinion. . .:)

OsSi
28-04-2007, 09:41 PM
I say everytime "give him a chance he's a good guy" cause everytime my mates get banned xD

embi
28-04-2007, 09:45 PM
If you drinkdrive and you run over a little 5 year old girl, is it ok just because "you were drinking"? No, so why should coming on a public server and forum and using racial words like that be any different...ok harsh analogy but you get the point

OsSi
28-04-2007, 09:51 PM
I get the point....but why you compare drunken game-playing with drunken car-driving,inclusive driving over a little 5year old girl ?

Like Eva said....
This is just a game, a place where people SHOULD have fun and relax

ThE NaMeLeSs
28-04-2007, 10:07 PM
What do people not understand at the word PERM BANNED ??
fucking hell, hes banned end off, now leave that and close.

And ossi, stop giving your unwanted shit at everyone who gets banned, just because you can't come over your 3 bans -.-

CLOSE

ben
28-04-2007, 10:12 PM
The point is that even if you are drunk, you are still responsible for your actions, what ever they are.

irishman
28-04-2007, 10:19 PM
What do people not understand at the word PERM BANNED ??
fucking hell, hes banned end off, now leave that and close.

And ossi, stop giving your unwanted shit at everyone who gets banned, just because you can't come over your 3 bans -.-

CLOSE

Name, this is not about him being banned on the server which he has been perm banned on but a forum ban because of his racist comments on here :)

OsSi
28-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Damn maggot,allready thought about going to psychologist ?
You really flip out fast and stickle cause of everything.
I did get over my 3bans....and I don't matter if I get unbanned or not,don't talk about me/my person here. Just don't include my person.

Sahti is/was regular years,long before I came....
He was/is friendly...I just wanted to animate you to think about it again and
to consider that he was drunk!

Just chill maggot,chill

irishman
28-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Damn maggot,allready thought about going to psychologist ?
You really flip out fast and stickle cause of everything.
I did get over my 3bans....and I don't matter if I get unbanned or not,don't talk about me/my person here. Just don't include my person.

Sahti is/was regular years,long before I came....
He was/is friendly...I just wanted to animate you to think about it again and
to consider that he was drunk!

Just chill maggot,chill

Ossi, drunkness is just an excuse made up by people to get away with doing things.

It does not matter whether he was drunk, his friend, his family, his dog or his goldfish typed those comments, he is responsible for his steam account and his forum account.

Was he also drunk when he came onto the forum and typed more racist comments? I think not.

It is always nice to help your friends but there are occasions when it is better to keep quiet.

OsSi
28-04-2007, 10:44 PM
I didn't wanted to help him to be honest! He deservs a ban,but...perm?
I just think you guys take things way too seriously...not that I support racism,NO I hate racism in any kind or way!!!
But it's Counterstrike...the game where freaks flip out and insult mindless/undeliberated... !
In that mindless/undeliberated moment/after it they don't give a damn about the server...and some days later they really realize what they did and feel shitty....

irishman
29-04-2007, 12:47 AM
I didn't wanted to help him to be honest! He deservs a ban,but...perm?
I just think you guys take things way too seriously...not that I support racism,NO I hate racism in any kind or way!!!
But it's Counterstrike...the game where freaks flip out and insult mindless/undeliberated... !
In that mindless/undeliberated moment/after it they don't give a damn about the server...and some days later they really realize what they did and feel shitty....

Ossi in every post you make you contradict yourself, you don't want to help him but you keep posting about him? You don't like racists or racism but what he said both on the server and on the forum does not mean he should be perm banned?

Yes I do take items like Racism seriously, it has no place in todays society and it is idiots like this guy who keep it going.

The fact that this guy used CSS as the medium to air his racist comments is immaterial, what he said on both the server and forum rates a ban in my opinion.

It is up to Silk and FM to decide on his fate but with each post you make on this guys behalf, you just make yourself look bad.

OsSi
29-04-2007, 01:00 AM
I don't wanna help him - I want you guys not to take everything so seriously
I hate racism - still not justified to ban somebody perm....
He said Ni**a.....thats ban...for 1week
if he would say(dont quote this and say I said that from myself xD ): i fuckin hate all black people you n*gg* than perm ban...
imo
and what you talkin bout cs:S ?

phrk
29-04-2007, 01:02 AM
with each post you make on this guys behalf, you just make yourself look bad.

i so agree with that, dont intervein with OTHER peoples bann, even if they are ur m8's or not.

Fragmaster
29-04-2007, 01:16 AM
with each post you make on this guys behalf, you just make yourself look bad. I agree.

Ossi, you should allow him to do the talking rather than you doing it for him, and yet you state that you do not want to help him.

irishman
29-04-2007, 01:16 AM
[04:25 PM] SahtiSilli: im so fucking drunk..
[04:25 PM] SahtiSilli: :D
[04:24 PM] SahtiSilli: NIGGAR
[04:18 PM] SahtiSilli: i haw other account
[04:17 PM] SahtiSilli: & now ur computer is my destroy list
[04:15 PM] SahtiSilli: SORRYYYY
[04:15 PM] SahtiSilli: ok
[04:14 PM] SahtiSilli: i gut that fucker
[04:14 PM] OsSi.-92: haha chill m8 ,say sorry to them for the racist point,just for that so that you have a leaving without any racist guilty feelings
[04:12 PM] SahtiSilli: fucking terrosrist
[04:09 PM] OsSi.-92: sahti m8...just say sorry and wait 1week...and get the racist side out of ya head..didn't saw you before like that
[04:09 PM] SahtiSilli: more ass raghead
[04:06 PM] SahtiSilli: Lis??? persett? r?ttip?ille
[04:04 PM] SahtiSilli: sy? eva paskaa

I don't wanna help him - I want you guys not to take everything so seriously

Ok Ossi, even thought I tried to help you, it would seem that you intend to keep posting on behalf on this guy then.

It would seem that you dont think the other threats and comments made by this guys are serious enough to banned for, to help you here, I have highlighted the insults and racism in Red, this is only from the forum.

Tell me Ossi:

How long is the ban for threatening an admin?
How long is the ban for racism against people of indian descent?
How long is the ban for the comments regarding terrorists?

Of course according to you Ossi none of the above comments should mean that the rest of us should take them seriously.

Oh I forgot that this was for the older version of CS :)

Edit *** I know that in normal circumstances that both FM and Silk would give a temp ban to somebody that makes 1 or maybe 2 racist comments because they believe that the person may be able to helped and shown that racism has no place in any society but I do not think this will help in this circumstance.

OsSi
29-04-2007, 01:58 AM
im against racism
im against perm bans :P

irishman
29-04-2007, 02:14 AM
im against racism
im against perm bans :P

Well extreme racism should = perm ban so you can't have both. Hopefully now the guy whos appeal this is can post himself :D

3pl
29-04-2007, 02:21 AM
ossi reminds me of donkey wen shreks tryin 2 get him 2 leave

phrk
29-04-2007, 02:34 AM
nice post irish :). again i agree with it

Fragmaster
29-04-2007, 02:46 AM
I am going to close this thread :)

Ossi, he can go and play on the optag server, as he will feel at home there.