PDA

View Full Version : Me banned

.:69:.
14-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Y did you ban me for in gods name!
OO i know i called your presieus radeon player a hacker, if you cant c that he is using wh then you are all blind ffss, he knows where every 1 is, i was testing him the whole time sitting behind crates where i had really no use to of sitting there he always went straight to me.
you better ban the real cheater and not a TOP player FFS.

Greetz .:69:.

Fragmaster
14-05-2007, 11:20 PM
WTF.LoL at your appeal thread.

On what server did you get banned on and your steamid please.

ben
14-05-2007, 11:20 PM
OO i know i called your presieus radeon player a hacker, if you cant c that he is using wh then you are all blind ffss, he knows where every 1 is, i was testing him the whole time sitting behind crates where i had really no use to of sitting there he always went straight to me.

Greetz .:69:.Hi sorry about that one of the admins (floydy) hit the wrong key when banning radeon, you should be unbanned now.

welcome to the forums :)

irishman
14-05-2007, 11:22 PM

Greetz .:69:.

Wow a real live TOP player, what clan do you play for?

Crazy Diamond
14-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Yeah sorry 69, my bad. To be honest I didnt even know I'd hit your number till Ben told me. I have old fat sausage fingers sometimes.

Apologies again sir and welcome to FM.

Yakkkkkk
14-05-2007, 11:34 PM
OMG This thread has just made my day!!!

1, we have a "top" player and he is humble enough to play on the noob server

2, Floydy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhayhahahaha LOLLOLLLOL HAHAHAHAHA sorry, he he, hang on, hang on, no no i cant.. HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAha ha ah aha hhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!! stay with me, he he eh ehhahahhahhaaaa :D nice one!

I thought i would be the first to shoot myself in the foot by muting myself, you beat me to the "tk" :D

R_Undertaker
14-05-2007, 11:39 PM
rofl 'top player'

Crazy Diamond
15-05-2007, 12:38 AM
OO i know i called your presieus radeon player a hacker, if you cant c that he is using wh then you are all blind ffss

Click me (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=238255#post238255)

I am only blind when it comes to numbers...obviously.

Sean
15-05-2007, 03:14 PM
roflmao! Best appeal thread EVER! Please sticky this one :D

.:69:.
15-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Yeah sorry 69, my bad. To be honest I didnt even know I'd hit your number till Ben told me. I have old fat sausage fingers sometimes.

Apologies again sir and welcome to FM.

heheehee :D np, ty for unbanning me :bow::bow: :icon_rofl

bUG
15-05-2007, 06:01 PM
always welcome back to the forums m8! :)

RocHeY
15-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Hi sorry about that one of the admins (floydy) hit the wrong key when banning radeon, you should be unbanned now.

welcome to the forums :)

lol at hanging floydy :D