PDA

View Full Version : You banned me for hacking? Lol

Epica
24-05-2007, 09:30 PM
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=241485#post241485

Me.... Wallhack and Aimbot? Haha

Guys, I don't hack at all, I even watched the demo's... I dont get how you can make a decision like that.

I come in the server everyday, for a few hours... and do quite badly...

Meh, I'd love to be unbanned, because its a nice server. I cant believe someone demo'ed me thinking I was WH/AB'ing, haha.

Thanks. Epica.

saucey
24-05-2007, 09:37 PM
They didnt say you had wallhack... They said aimbot and anti-recoil.

Maybe you have walls aswell?

I havnt watched the demos yet. Ill go take a gander :)

Epica
24-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Rofl... wait till you see it, its funny. Its like so far from AB/AR/WH or whatever, I was accused off. Ask some people in fragmasters, they all know I dont hack, im not even very good.

Epica
24-05-2007, 09:47 PM
By the way, the admin guy that banned said 'AB/WH' ... thats why I said wallhack.

Sage
24-05-2007, 09:59 PM
u aimbot only when using an awp, gg! and yes u are very very very badddd.

bb

+ fragmasters isnt just any admin, hes the owner of the server and forum.

ps. dont pm me anymore just post here

Epica
24-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Come on, please take a look, I want to come on and play :po:

Still, rofl at the demo's.... I barely kill anyone in them for a start, haha.

The admin who banned should actually watch the demo's ? Just a thought.

Epica
24-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Aimbot only with awp? or maybe I am just good with an awp, seeing as I practice like an hour a day on deathmatch server with one. Gawd, seriously get a clue. Go get some more completely innocent people banned.

So instead of thinking im just good with an awp, you thought 'oh hes killing alot with an awp, he must aimbot' ...

Epica
24-05-2007, 10:05 PM
u aimbot only when using an awp, gg! and yes u are very very very badddd.

bb

+ fragmasters isnt just any admin, hes the owner of the server and forum.

ps. dont pm me anymore just post here

Well I dont know who the hell the owner is etc.

You trying to get a good rep around here or something just demo'ing innocent non-hackers? and some how getting 'Fragmasters' to believe agree with you, thats if he even watched the demos.

Fragmaster
24-05-2007, 10:05 PM
I review that demo again. Is that ok ? If there is any doubt to the demo you will be unbanned.

Epica
24-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Sure, but seriously take a proper look.. its like so far from hacking ... Lol. Only thing I could think of is because I strafe alot looking at the wall but... thats just so I have my aim ready in that position...

Epica
24-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Lolol, sorry but check epica8.dem, I dont even kill anyone, but yet I aimbot. haha :P

ben
24-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Be pashent, no point digging a hole for your self with silly comments. If the demos show you are not hacking or its not clear you will be unbanned.

Fragmaster
24-05-2007, 10:11 PM
I remember that demo as it was not a easy decision to make however as stated I will review your demo once I have installed my new BFG 8800 GTX 768 OC2 drivers.

Epica
24-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Be pashent, no point digging a hole for your self with silly comments. If the demos show you are not hacking or its not clear you will be unbanned.

But man, seriously just watch them.. its totally insanely NOT HACKING.... I kill 3 people in the whole 3 demo's... and there all just normal shots in the chest with an awp... (and i was camping) ...

aky
24-05-2007, 10:14 PM
I will review your demo once I have installed my new BFG 8800 GTX 768 OC2 drivers.

Showing off ph33r? :D Lucky biatch

Epica
24-05-2007, 10:16 PM
I remember that demo as it was not a easy decision to make however as stated I will review your demo once I have installed my new BFG 8800 GTX 768 OC2 drivers.

Thanks... just wait till you see them, you'll laugh .

Sage
24-05-2007, 10:30 PM
edit - bah! nm. ill wait an see.

Epica
24-05-2007, 10:33 PM
edit - bah! nm. ill wait an see.

seems like someones realised they made a mistake :o

Sean
24-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Doesn't look like hacking to me, just very jerky with the AWP.

You play like your in constant fear for your life, keep fast switching and hiding at first sign of trouble. Just looks to me like you jerk your crosshair and try to make each shot as quick as possible so you can hide round a corner again.

We'll wait to see what Fragmaster has to say...

phreaky
24-05-2007, 11:15 PM
ive played with him and i didnt saw he was hacking on any1 other way Tbh

embi
24-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Haven't looked at the demos, but i'll trust what baha and others have to say :)

UL on getting falsely caught out, but next time don't be so stuckup and arrogant about it. Fragmasters is really commited to catching all the cheats, so like any human beings are bound to make mistakes. As for waiting, just be patient. Nothing happens that fast around here, as it is run mainly by one man and he has a huge workload. You're lucky to even get a reply within a day methinks.

Epica
24-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Doesn't look like hacking to me, just very jerky with the AWP.

You play like your in constant fear for your life, keep fast switching and hiding at first sign of trouble. Just looks to me like you jerk your crosshair and try to make each shot as quick as possible so you can hide round a corner again.

We'll wait to see what Fragmaster has to say...

Yeah.. its a habit. Fast switching, jumping, looking everywhere etc. Also even if someone might not be there, I shoot, I just try to have some fun... and I get banned for it ><

Epica
24-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Haven't looked at the demos, but i'll trust what baha and others have to say :)

UL on getting falsely caught out, but next time don't be so stuckup and arrogant about it. Fragmasters is really commited to catching all the cheats, so like any human beings are bound to make mistakes. As for waiting, just be patient. Nothing happens that fast around here, as it is run mainly by one man and he has a huge workload. You're lucky to even get a reply within a day methinks.

Not really annoyed with him, but at sage... its like frag didn't even watch the demo tho, thats all. Oh well, ill wait and see.

Fragmaster
25-05-2007, 12:06 AM
# 15304 "Epica" STEAM_0:1:8272628 54:07 45 0 active

The demo does not show any hacking at all. Apologies.

UNBANNED

http://fragmasters.biz/amxbans/ban_details.php?bhid=6

p.s. I did question the ban originally but I guess I was too tired and wanted to get it over and done with.

##############################

Furthermore the reasons why I purchased a new 8800 (Today) due to the FACT that my "temp gfx* was too old (unplayable/ especially difficulty when reviewing demos at lowest settings) I do not want to make any excuses for banning you in the first place. I made an error and put my hands up.

Epica
25-05-2007, 12:13 AM
# 15304 "Epica" STEAM_0:1:8272628 54:07 45 0 active

The demo does not show any hacking at all. Apologies.

UNBANNED

p.s. I did question the ban originally but I guess I was too tired and wanted to get it over and done with.

##############################

Furthermore the reasons why I purchased a new 8800 (Today) due to the FACT that my "temp gfx* was too old (unplayable/ especially difficulty when reviewing demos at lowest settings) I do not want to make any excuses for banning you in the first place. I made an error and put my hands up.

Thanks.

Haha.

SubbY
25-05-2007, 12:42 AM
welcome at the forum epica, lol:w00t:

Sage
25-05-2007, 01:21 AM
sry :undecided welcome to the forums