PDA

View Full Version : Royal Rabbit

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 02:40 PM
hello.. i got banned 1am 28/5.. but howe is that posibl wen i diddent play yesterday.. i playd 27/5 att 2am butt nott 28/5 att 1am.. and i diddent cheat.. plez unban me??

mikbhoy
29-05-2007, 02:46 PM
^^
your username sounds like a top of the range ladies vibrator.;-)

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 02:47 PM
btw my STEAM_0:0:12755321
name Tico The Dog

IWillDie4Eva
29-05-2007, 02:48 PM
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15711&highlight=STEAM_0%3A0%3A12755321

cheater.

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 02:57 PM
i hawe bean playing on this server for over a yer now and only use this server.. i do nott cheat!!!!

Sean
29-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Funny, cos that jerky crosshair has been picked up on by me and RS.

Me:
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15497
http://www.4shared.com/file/16263197/60d90849/rabbit.html

RS:
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15711
http://filebuffer.org/?dl=3338c679a1805ad_tico.rar

I got slated for my demo, as it wasn't quite enough, but RS definatly provided enough to show that aimbot of yours off.

Oh and by the way, OSMABOY told me that he is happy you are banned from FM, because he knew you hack and told me he wanted you out of his clan.

My personal opinion says those demos show an aimbot, and other opinions welcomed...
(P.S. On RS's demo, the demo begins as RS, and you must wait for him to die before he switches to Tico The Dog/Royal Rabbit)

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 03:16 PM
thx good 2 now :)

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 03:27 PM
butt 1 ting how can he take a demo off me when i dident play that day???? how???

nabby
29-05-2007, 03:30 PM
maybe.. just maybe, the demo is of u hacking earlier!

Crazy Diamond
29-05-2007, 03:43 PM
^^
your username sounds like a top of the range ladies vibrator.;-)

lol

It's about time you were banned, I posted in the private section that you had an aimbot, lucky for you that it wasnt enough then.

Dr.Gonzo
29-05-2007, 03:44 PM
After watching the demo I have to say ban ratBATTYstink... ;)

But yeah, the aim clearly slaves in the same way we have seen with past bans, such as natu's. If you slow it down and watch the demo you can see the heads explode then the crosshair snap across to where the head was at the point of exploding. Textbook and easy to spot on demo.

I get the impression that Tico may go for the "someone else on my account" excuse, based on his jibber jabber about not playing that day. Worth pointing out "your account, your responsibility" before you trot out the "brother defence".

Also, with the backlog of demos you won't always get banned on the day you get caught.

Your 8 digit just got bigger.

Sean
29-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Also, with the backlog of demos you won't always get banned on the day you get caught

I don't think Rabbit understands that RS posted the demo, then Fragmaster later came along and watched it, and decided to ban him then.

Just glad to see my efforts of posting my demo didn't go to complete waste after all, maybe I do have "the eye" ;)

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 03:58 PM
After watching the demo I have to say ban ratBATTYstink... ;)

But yeah, the aim clearly slaves in the same way we have seen with past bans, such as natu's. If you slow it down and watch the demo you can see the heads explode then the crosshair snap across to where the head was at the point of exploding. Textbook and easy to spot on demo.

I get the impression that Tico may go for the "someone else on my account" excuse, based on his jibber jabber about not playing that day. Worth pointing out "your account, your responsibility" before you trot out the "brother defence".

Also, with the backlog of demos you won't always get banned on the day you get caught.

Your 8 digit just got bigger.

i uderstand that but i hawet palyd since friday.. And i try 2 paly sunday putt ny ping was 400 so i didnt.. belive wath u want butt i hawent playd since friday.. :(

Dr.Gonzo
29-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Just glad to see my efforts of posting my demo didn't go to complete waste after all, maybe I do have "the eye" ;)

Couldn't really say anything at the time as this chap was on the ones to watch thing. I had a feeling he was at it for a while and knew that he was being monitored. When your demo came up I thought it'd open the floodgates, but it wasn't really conclusive given it's length and the clarity of the kills.

Obviously when take alongside this demo it shows consistency and helps flesh out the picture a little bit more.

Tico - have you watched the demo? Saying you haven't played because of a high ping doesn't defend the aimbot that is shown in it. I'm curious as to what kind you're using because it is quite well calibrated compared to some other bad aimbots out there.

Sean
29-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Well have you given your account details to someone else?

Says on stats that these usernames have been used on or since Friday 25th:

Tico The Dog
/\nZ\/ Tico The Dog
/\nZ\/-Roy@l R@bbit-
head hunter !!
idolet er her
/\nZ\/ Tico The Dog!!
(http://fragmasters.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=111979&expand=player_aliases&aliases_page=1#aliases)

R_Undertaker
29-05-2007, 04:40 PM
You're a Dog!

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 04:47 PM
[quote=Bahamut;242928]Well have you given your account details to someone else?

Says on stats that these usernames have been used on or since Friday 25th:

Tico The Dog
/\nZ\/ Tico The Dog
/\nZ\/-Roy@l R@bbit-
head hunter !!
idolet er her
/\nZ\/ Tico The Dog!!
(http://fragmasters.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=111979&expand=player_aliases&aliases_page=1#aliases)[/quote

i only use Tico The Dog And Royal Rabbit..

Fragmaster
29-05-2007, 04:47 PM
http://fragmasters.biz/amxbans/ban_details.php?bid=1093&PHPSESSID=9c00f5ec6a870c98d0d0a5c861be5be2

Ban can be applied remotely at anytime/any place. See HLstatsx and check player history.

Did you lend your account to anyone?

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 04:51 PM
I NOW HO USED MY ACOUNT!! AND HE WILL PAY!!!!

Sorry all for The trubble! :(

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 05:06 PM
http://fragmasters.biz/amxbans/ban_details.php?bid=1093&PHPSESSID=9c00f5ec6a870c98d0d0a5c861be5be2

Ban can be applied remotely at anytime/any place. See HLstatsx and check player history.

Did you lend your account to anyone?

I yust found out that my brother have used my acount..
Im sorry for making all this trubble.. and i will make me more secure pasword :( butt can u please unban me??
This will NOTT happen again..

So Sorry All :(

Ka1n
29-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Im sorry for making all this trubble.. and i will make me more secure pasword :( butt can u please unban me??

:icon_rofl it wassent me mummy it was him i prommiss :icon_rofl

how meny times must the fragmasters comunity here this excuse :so: geting a little old now

and besides .. brother or not .... its your falt your account and you account that was banned haxing ... :4-idea:

tbh .... Pesky Wrabbit !

Crazy Diamond
29-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Can I have a lol?

t00 m4d f00
29-05-2007, 05:18 PM
does your brother have a steam account? if so then get the id and give it to ph33r so he can ban it. or just take his account for yours. no big problem really (unless you play esl or so with that account). and if he doesn't have one then let him cough up 15 for a new one.

Dr.Gonzo
29-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Castro @ Psychic.com?

Wilson
29-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Can I have a lol?
yes u can :D LOL

nabby
29-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Worth pointing out "your account, your responsibility" before you trot out the "brother defence".

have a nice day :)

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 05:38 PM
does your brother have a steam account? if so then get the id and give it to ph33r so he can ban it. or just take his account for yours. no big problem really (unless you play esl or so with that account). and if he doesn't have one then let him cough up 15 for a new one.

No I haw playd on his pc and by mistake prest autologin :(

Dr.Gonzo
29-05-2007, 05:46 PM
If you played on his PC and logged in, the cheats wouldn't just be there on your account. They wouldn't be intalled in the folder dedicated to your username.

Are you saying your brother used your account or that you logged onto your brother's pc and played unknowing that there were hacks there? Do you even have a brother?

Crazy Diamond
29-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Even more lol at your mood Rabbit.

Sean
29-05-2007, 05:52 PM
I think the bother excuse wont get you unbanned Royal Rabbit...

But you can always try.

Ka1n
29-05-2007, 05:53 PM
:iamwithst

naaaa this guy sounds REALY convincive that it wassent him.. :littleang lets unban him.

not. :icon_rofl

Wilson
29-05-2007, 05:54 PM
same just either fess up or leave it at that and get a new steam account if your desperate

Fragmaster
29-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Should I unban you ?

In 500-1000 word statment. Explain in detail for the reasons you should be unbanned.

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 06:05 PM
If you played on his PC and logged in, the cheats wouldn't just be there on your account. They wouldn't be intalled in the folder dedicated to your username.

Are you saying your brother used your account or that you logged onto your brother's pc and played unknowing that there were hacks there? Do you even have a brother?

i dont now i just now that he used my acount.. and yes i have a brother.

sah shooter
29-05-2007, 06:18 PM
So your "brother" Went on your PC......Downloaded hacks......As you must "not" of hacked before your brother played ;) ..... Activated the hacks....Logged onto "Fragmasters" and hacked? Wow the luck that he joined Fragmasters hey?

C ya!

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Should I unban you ?

In 500-1000 word statment. Explain in detail for the reasons you should be unbanned.

500-1000 words?? I dont now howe to write that manny english words.. lol butt thats ure call.. i have explaind myself for u all.. eiter u can belive me our u dont.. i was haf my fould since i did do that stupid thing by pressing autolo... end i realy love playing att the last cig, and it wasent for no reason i donated to this server. butt i promise u all that it will not happen again.. thats all i can say

Sean
29-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Should I unban you ?

Fragmasters says this...

So Rabbit follows with this:

i dont now i just now that he used my acount.. and yes i have a brother.

:4-reaper:

Pondus
29-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Made my day, cheers rabbit.

RocHeY
29-05-2007, 06:36 PM
mate i remember going mad at you for clearly walling on season you shit cunt,what makes it worse is that your a fucking dire shot even with hacks on,the best thing for you to do is go play with traffic mate

Fragmaster
29-05-2007, 06:42 PM
So your "brother" Went on your PC......Downloaded hacks......As you must "not" of hacked before your brother played ;) ..... Activated the hacks....Logged onto "Fragmasters" and hacked? Wow the luck that he joined Fragmasters hey?

C ya!

Interesting!

On behalf of Royal Rabbit defence, I had the server on my favourities, the only server "fragmasters" under my favourities :D This is how my brother managed to find fragmasters.

nabby
29-05-2007, 06:53 PM
l-o-l

irishman
29-05-2007, 06:56 PM

Is your brother called Sprite? :)

Should I unban you ?

Just type - I must not hack and get caught on the best server in the world, 1000 lines

IWillDie4Eva
29-05-2007, 07:05 PM
tbh i think ph33r you should do this 1000words to evryone whos appealing, then this section will be even funnyer!! xD

and btw, this brother thing is getting old... Get a new one to laught about, please? xD

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Is your brother called Sprite? :)

Just type - I must not hack and get caught on the best server in the world, 1000 lines

HI Irish Man. is this a waste off time trying to axplain myself?.

Yakkkkkk
29-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Should I unban you ?

so thats how Castro keeps getting back in!

;)

I am so glad i dont have a brother, they sound like nothing but trouble!

nabby
29-05-2007, 07:13 PM
e-hi5!

no siblings ftw :)

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 07:14 PM

;)

I am so glad i dont have a brother, they sound like nothing but trouble!

u can be glad.. this is nott anny funn :(

Sean
29-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Is this a waste off time trying to axplain myself?.

Not at all, appeals have upturned bans
(EXAMPLES HERE (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15721), AND HERE (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15629))

But you have to try, and really provide some kind of evidence that you weren't hacking, or a reason to unban.
Your account is your responsibility, if it WAS your brother, what will stop him from doing it again?

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Not at all, appeals have upturned bans
(EXAMPLES HERE (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15721), AND HERE (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15629))

But you have to try, and really provide some kind of evidence that you weren't hacking, or a reason to unban.
Your account is your responsibility, if it WAS your brother, what will stop him from doing it again?

Hi Bahamut. Im going to change my pasword.. and that will help.. end this will nott happen again

Sean
29-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Fragmaster, if he is being sincere about his bro having his account on another PC, can you not do an IP check of the names that are not Tico The Dog/Rabbit and see if there is a different IP?

As much as I would like hackers gone, he could be telling the truth...

aky
29-05-2007, 08:08 PM

:To funny:

OSMABOY
29-05-2007, 08:18 PM
I belive that his brother was messing about his steam account... We had crappy latency all weekend... But I also know he had hax downloaded, but I didnt belive the haxes would abused on FM, that he said, I belived him... We also told him if he haxed, he would not be appart of nZ...

RocHeY
29-05-2007, 08:23 PM
I belive that his brother was messing about his steam account... We had crappy latency all weekend... But I also know he had hax downloaded, but I didnt belive the haxes would abused on FM, that he said, I belived him... We also told him if he haxed, he would not be appart of nZ...

yeah because then his life would be over......

anyway back to the booze :beer2:

Dr.Gonzo
29-05-2007, 08:26 PM

An appeal thread for someone else and I'm mentioned again:

http://fragmasters.biz/forum/showthread.php?t=15721

I'd appreciate you not badmouthing me for cheap laughs.

simon 1968
29-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Fragmaster, if he is being sincere about his bro having his account on another PC, can you not do an IP check of the names that are not Tico The Dog/Rabbit and see if there is a different IP?

As much as I would like hackers gone, he could be telling the truth...

baha that would prove nothing same pc = same ip. at the end of the day his account is his responsibility therefore if a hack was used and reported on that account that account MUST be banned.

The world is full of good intentions but there is no way of proving who was using the hacks and harsh as it might seem as i said prior that account must be banned

Shaggus
29-05-2007, 08:28 PM
i say just ban his account.. doesnt matter who has hacked on it

Dr.Gonzo
29-05-2007, 08:28 PM
No way of proving who used the hacks, unless there was some kind of confession floating around...

dmg7
29-05-2007, 08:31 PM

this aint a dig at you buddy, but do you wonder why? :)

i found it funny anyway <33

Sean
29-05-2007, 08:31 PM
baha that would prove nothing same pc = same ip. at the end of the day his account is his responsibility therefore if a hack was used and reported on that account that account MUST be banned.

He clearly said he used his account on his bro's PC, therefore they are different PCs...

No way of proving who used the hacks, unless there was some kind of confession floating around...

After some deliberation with Castro, I have decided this case needs me to brake the trust of PM's.

I PM'ed Rabbit, and this is what followed.... I wish it wouldn't have to come down to me taking screenies of PMs, but I offered him that little extra amount of trust, just to be told the truth, and how he wouldn't admit it:

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/1487/21447329cj0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/2198/57939877ok7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Fragmaster
29-05-2007, 08:37 PM
OSMABOY, I can unban but .... the justification do so is not there. The statement provided lacks creditability. Furthermore it is your decision to allow him to play or not for the clan as it is none of my business.

Royal Rabbit, even thou you are a vip member and have contributed towards the server and I am very sorry that the ban will not be lifted on that particular account.

Silk
29-05-2007, 08:45 PM
A selection of the rabbit is available here.

http://www.annsummers.com/products.asp?gid=6&cat=2&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_term=rabbit%20rampant&engine=adwords!5016&keyword=%28rabbit+rampant%29&match_type=&gclid=CMegtr6RtIwCFSZ4XgodJBeTIg

RocHeY
29-05-2007, 08:48 PM
fucking lol silk nice

irishman
29-05-2007, 09:03 PM

If I was cynical, I would think that you guys are ghosting, Rabbit said he had high ping and you have said "We had", are you guys living in the same house?

bUG
29-05-2007, 09:04 PM
lol m8

Crusantos
29-05-2007, 09:09 PM
If I was cynical, I would think that you guys are ghosting, Rabbit said he had high ping and you have said "We had", are you guys living in the same house?

i have been thinking the same

Dr.Gonzo
29-05-2007, 09:09 PM

Do you think that being in a clan together would lead to them maybe talking from time to time?

Anyway, debate done. He used an aimbot and admitted to it in Baha's PMs. Lock tbh.

Pondus
29-05-2007, 09:19 PM
lmao silk, legend.

May I try in norwegian?

ok then.

Du har driti p? draget ved ? innr?mme ? ha brukt hacks p? FM 2 ganger f?r. Uansett om det var bruttern din som gjorde det n?, s? har du virkelig lagt gull egget.
Hadde jeg v?rt deg rabbit, hadde jeg bedt om unnskyldning n?, og h?pet p? en ny sjanse n?r du kj?per en ny css account. Har du blitt VAc banna? hvis ikke kommer det, og da vil alle dine neste accounter innad en m?ned eller mer bli ?delagt n?r du pr?ver ? logge inn. Ta deg en pause du, s? ordner det seg.

OSMABOY
29-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Well, same rules go for everybody... Rabbit can join nZ after doing his time...

OSMABOY
29-05-2007, 09:43 PM

We live in the same town, among mountains... Some one said blaim the weather for latency, also crazytommy had high latency

irishman
29-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Do you think that being in a clan together would lead to them maybe talking from time to time?

Anyway, debate done. He used an aimbot and admitted to it in Baha's PMs. Lock tbh.

"Talking" and telling a person where the enemy is, is completely different.

The fact that he said "we had" means they experienced it at the same time which as I said might have meant they were ghosting, he has explained how they had a high ping together.

Yakkkkkk
29-05-2007, 09:58 PM

lol, you want a plaster to put on that raw nerve? :P
maybe i should have typed it in green, I didnt as I thought you of all people would be big enough to take a little banter, lighten up mate, i think everyone here knows it was a joke, and not a cheap one! ;(

Sean
29-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Did no-one notice this or something?

http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=243008#post243008

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 10:06 PM
lmao silk, legend.

May I try in norwegian?

ok then.

Du har driti p? draget ved ? innr?mme ? ha brukt hacks p? FM 2 ganger f?r. Uansett om det var bruttern din som gjorde det n?, s? har du virkelig lagt gull egget.
Hadde jeg v?rt deg rabbit, hadde jeg bedt om unnskyldning n?, og h?pet p? en ny sjanse n?r du kj?per en ny css account. Har du blitt VAc banna? hvis ikke kommer det, og da vil alle dine neste accounter innad en m?ned eller mer bli ?delagt n?r du pr?ver ? logge inn. Ta deg en pause du, s? ordner det seg.

Ja jeg vet jeg dreit p? draget.. hehe .. men er ikke vac banna.. bare p? fraggen, men eneste grunnen til att jeg hadde lyst til ? ?pne kontoen min var fordi jeg hadde donert.. men tar det ikke s? tungt.. men jeg pr?vde. hehe.. jaja brutteren skal n? f? seg en overhaling..hehe:) men vi snakkes sikkert p? fraggen igjen snart :)

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 10:09 PM
flotte greier bahamut:)

FormSvacka
29-05-2007, 10:12 PM
just fuck off hacker !

"DIN R?VKNULLADE IDIOT"

Royal Rabbit
29-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Well, same rules go for everybody... Rabbit can join nZ after doing his time...

flottings....
da e so iddiotist att dei maina me samarbeida.. snakk om h?l i h?ve :)

FormSvacka
29-05-2007, 10:15 PM
shall i translate all that fucking bullshit royal is typing ? :P Or maybe Pondus should, because some of their words are to hard to understand

ThE NaMeLeSs
29-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Oh dear, im so fucking pished but i have just to laugh at this retarded thrrad so much lolololol

Dr.Gonzo
29-05-2007, 11:22 PM
lol, you want a plaster to put on that raw nerve? :P
maybe i should have typed it in green, I didnt as I thought you of all people would be big enough to take a little banter, lighten up mate, i think everyone here knows it was a joke, and not a cheap one! ;(

+10 cheap points yakkk... Last time I checked it was someone elses appeal thread. Try not to talk about me and find another source for you "material" perhaps?

Irish - I meant that being in a clan together that he'd have to tell his fellow players his ping is fucked. Hard as it may be to imagine, people play matches outside of public.

Silk
30-05-2007, 12:26 AM
for the sake of me ever getting banned, who wants to be my brother, then i can put the blame on you?

Fragmaster
30-05-2007, 12:29 AM
CLOSED