PDA

View Full Version : Banned - Wallhack+ No Flash...??? LOL, nice joke.

ass-sheds up to the soil
22-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Hello Fragmasters Team.

You have banned me , because you THINK that i am cheating with a Wallhack+no Flash. Is this a joke? Did u banned me or the system, respectively the anti cheat tool?

Plz unbanned me. I cant say how much this makes me speakless and wondering.

Nick : ass-sheds up to the soil
STEAM_ID : STEAM_0 : 0 : 38393
Server: 85.114.152.48:27015

Thank you for unbanning me.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

IWillDie4Eva
22-06-2007, 01:17 PM
you have been banned by admins not any anti cheat system...

I uploaded demos again, did clean my 4shared folder and deleted it(dam good didnt clean recylce too) :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/18408639/a6e631a0/ass.html

check demos 1,2,6 with your wh so you understand why this happend:)

Subby, the admin who banned you after reviewing demos will be offline for week or two... but your demos shows with xspec you cheat.. Maybe without too.

Orginal Thread
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16132

ass-sheds up to the soil
22-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Hello Again.

I cant believe what you are saying or the admins saying. The media of the serverskill is lower than other servers i know (i mean this not bad). It is really sad, that admins banning players just because of the admins minds.

And whats now? Will i be unbanned soon or not?

Cant still believe...

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

FormSvacka
22-06-2007, 03:03 PM
think u will remain banned

bUG
22-06-2007, 04:56 PM
we are not banning just for fun (havent seen the demo)

Sean
22-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Your appeal is supposed to include your explanations for any dodgy actions in the demos being questioned.

Review the demos yourself, and offer your opinion.

Just screaming "LOLOLOL UNBAN ME PLS!" is not going to get you unbanned.

Beavis
22-06-2007, 05:22 PM
german fag

ass-sheds up to the soil
22-06-2007, 07:32 PM
"German Fag" <----- ah and is this ok???

What would you say, when somebody suspects you??? the same , dont you? I think that u have never played competitions yet!? am i right? i just can say, that i didnt cheat and your suspects are not prooved. the demo looks like a wh+no flush-hack, cauz u want it. I remember the first time i played on this server. i immidiatly noticed the low skill of this server. and a german player, INKITA (he is/was on first rank) , said the same to me. you should think about your accusations to me. your accusations are wrong. more i cant say.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

irishman
22-06-2007, 07:51 PM

What would you say, when somebody suspects you??? the same , dont you? I think that u have never played competitions yet!? am i right? i just can say, that i didnt cheat and your suspects are not prooved. the demo looks like a wh+no flush-hack, cauz u want it. I remember the first time i played on this server. i immidiatly noticed the low skill of this server. and a german player, INKITA (he is/was on first rank) , said the same to me. you should think about your accusations to me. your accusations are wrong. more i cant say.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

Ok confused here, you are saying that the demo LOOKS like wh+no flush hack? You were banned on these demos and you are agreeing that they shows hacks!

PLease watch the demos and answer the question as regards demos 1, 2 and 6 showing WH.

Making comments about the skill level of the server will not get unbanned, answering the questions about the demos might.

Beavis
22-06-2007, 09:23 PM

Yea, i think it is

What would you say, when somebody suspects you???

So you think when you pull out some lies you can get away with your hax?

I think that u have never played competitions yet!? am i right?

You're not.

i just can say, that i didnt cheat and your suspects are not prooved.

I dont care what you can say because demos say much more.

the demo looks like a wh+no flush-hack, cauz u want it.

Let your mum watch it and she can tell that how they look like.

I remember the first time i played on this server. i immidiatly noticed the low skill of this server.

The only guys who are low skilled are these fucking hacking twats. (e.g. ass-sheds up to the soil)

and a german player, INKITA (he is/was on first rank) , said the same to me.

Hes not even in the rank anywhere.

you should think about your accusations to me. your accusations are wrong. more i cant say.

I can. Fuck off with your ebay steam id and get some skillz you twat.

Greetz

Beavis

Xampie
22-06-2007, 10:23 PM
explain the demo's buoy...

no need 2 shout at people u dont even know....

its simple as this.... admins make a demo and its being reviewed by atleast 1 other....

so 2 minds of admins atleast......

i wish u Good luck and DONT every say that a server is low skilled.... otherwise why u come back???Why... its low skilled

waiting for your post with sence.... and dont bother postin some NON-sence up again....

you are responsible for gettin banned so maybe u can get urself outta dis

GL

p.s. nice post beavie and Irie

IWillDie4Eva
22-06-2007, 11:35 PM
heres few screen's of how "pro" you are and how much you use wallhack, pictures taken with xspactate..

Picture1 - Thats nice aimed if we think you dont use anything... dont you think?
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/IWillDie4Eva/Snap1-2.jpg

Picture2 - You can seefrom the mouse where your aiming, just wheres aka | chisst, here is your anti flash, explations?
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/IWillDie4Eva/Snap2-1.jpg

Picture3 - lol i dont need to say what this shows?
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/IWillDie4Eva/Snap3.jpg

Picture4 - you can see where aim is (bad picture sry) but thers nice headshot trought wall again! gj!
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/IWillDie4Eva/Snap5.jpg

Picture5 - well you jump and shoot trought that box corner thing..
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/IWillDie4Eva/Snap7.jpg

Picture6 - sry you fucked up, leg shot and died after that...
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/IWillDie4Eva/Snap8.jpg

Picture7 - waiting, waiting and SHOOT?
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/IWillDie4Eva/Snap9.jpg

Picture8 - there is again from move when you aimed and jumped in same time to that door... luck?
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/IWillDie4Eva/Snap10.jpg

well is this enought for evryone to show what a fucking reateded this guy is? and remeber this was just from halft of the demos! :monkeysmi

pls now stop crying and fuck off...

irishman
22-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Very nice Eva, I think that shows you were using WH.

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 01:25 AM
LOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

i didnt say the demos prooved your suspects, i said the demos LOOKS LIKE a wh+no flush, WHEN YOU THINK IT IS!!! understand???

yes and now, watch when and where it looks like...... on positions, where erverybody is camping and staying and waiting ... now understand, why it looks like i am cheating, cauz experience and learning the moves of other players let u know how they moves. its a typical process in cs and else. do u know, that pro gamers train the positions to shoot them through the wall? u would always think they have wh... u should all play and watch competition games...then u change your mind.

on the last picture, u can see, how he waits on the same place, he didnt changed his place, so why should I run into his awp? i just memorize the position of him and try to catch him through the door. it is a TYPICAL cs move. and this matches also on the other situations ,... these are all typical positions to wait on the opponent... more examples : the t camp in the area of the bridge or the tunnel entrance on t side,...all typical action places... so look what happend, when someone suspects somebody...everyone believe this and say bad things about them.

i didnt mean it negative , when i say that the skill is little lower then other servers.

i played there, because its funny to play there, nothing else.

he isnt on first rank, cauz maybe they reset the rankstats!?

and racism is ok here in this forum and on the gameserver?

ahhh on picture 2 i saw his correct name ,...INIKA.

32 players on server, 16 opponents, u think that the postions of the 16 opponents surprising me?...

you really should think about what you are all saying, especially the guy who say racism things.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

Beavis
23-06-2007, 02:40 AM
oh well..... im sure you play for all the number one german 1.6 clan then, don't ya?

attax, mtw and all the other big names....

im pretty sure they like your "experience" in looking through walls and stuff.

PS. your "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHAHHAH" makes you looking like a totaly retarded fucktard ;)

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 03:39 AM
why do u have the right to play on this server, when u are using these words? :-)

i didnt say i am a pro... but who thinks, i have a cheat , must be not very skilled, sry... and who thinks i am a cheater,... hmmm you?! :-)

think about it.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

imaGine
23-06-2007, 04:37 AM
Just fuck off bitch...stop whining, find another server to be a looser.

bye

irishman
23-06-2007, 09:11 AM
why do u have the right to play on this server, when u are using these words? :-)

i didnt say i am a pro... but who thinks, i have a cheat , must be not very skilled, sry... and who thinks i am a cheater,... hmmm you?! :-)

think about it.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

The pictures supplied by Eva clearly show your crosshairs on the enemy THROUGH the walls, that has nothing at all to do with knowing a map, using sound or even skill level.

If you were using any one of the 3 above you would have missed at least once!

I am not a pr0 skilled CSS player but I have been playing for the game for a few years and one thing I do know is, if it looks like a hacker, smells like a hacker, then it is a hacker.

Thankfully I don't want to be a high skilled pr0 player because it seems to make an arsehole out of a person who thinks they are.

Racism is not allowed on any FM server nor on the forum, please show me where any racist comments were made.

phrk
23-06-2007, 09:36 AM
german fag

<-- Irish, here u go. As i think this is racism also and specially what would german people feel like when seeing this.

I deffinatly do NOT recommand this for saying, not even to a cheater not to anybody.

------------

As for the on-topic, Please admit the cheating, stop the flaming, apoligise for the time u took from us admins and then leave. I have to say, nice 1 not starting to flame back with other 'racism terms' things.

RocHeY
23-06-2007, 09:39 AM
beavis said that as a joke because he is german mate,and i dont think it really should be classed as racism

bUG
23-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Hello Again.

I cant believe what you are saying or the admins saying. The media of the serverskill is lower than other servers i know (i mean this not bad). It is really sad, that admins banning players just because of the admins minds.

can u tell us wich high skill servers? plz

t00 m4d f00
23-06-2007, 11:40 AM
hey ass. where do you live? I live in Schwerin. if you are in HH or in MVP area maybe I could watch your play and then post what I see. If you are not in my area then I am sure that one of the other FM regulars are and may be inclined to vouch for you once they can witness, first-hand, your game. That would seem to be the only way to get you unbanned.

pb | slippery nipple

rodneys revenge
23-06-2007, 11:47 AM
german fag

lol i got perm banned for sending 'racist abuse' in a private message to someone !!!! and this guys says it openly on the forums ?:yltype:

FraG-TurD
23-06-2007, 11:51 AM
it was more than a private message that got u banned so shut up.

i dont want to have lock this thread

rodneys revenge
23-06-2007, 11:56 AM
no really the reason i got a perm ban was the messages i sent to nab ..... and this guy can be openly racist on the forums ?? with the fucking lamest excuse of a ten year old that because he is german himself he can what he likes about them ....

you dont realise the hipocracy in that ! ? ! ? then u r trully retarded kids and i wish no longer to play on your anally challenged servers.

good day to you fagmasters.

FraG-TurD
23-06-2007, 12:00 PM
those comments help your case loads rodney.

its the same as a black guy calling his black friends Ni**er
the black guy can do it but the white man cant.

but u can continue to dig yourself deeper rodney.

and like i said it was more than that message to nab, if u wasnt a cock on the server you wouldnt have got banned in the first place then pm just shows ur true colours and that we done right to ban you.

rodneys revenge
23-06-2007, 12:04 PM
lol i am more popular on your server than that cunt nab, everyone thinks he is an arrogant arsehole...

and i had already rested my case to be unbanned before that post, i just don't understand why the intenet attracts such moronic morallistic fuckwits like yourself ?

IWillDie4Eva
23-06-2007, 12:06 PM
stop spamming this thread, keep your own appeal in youe own thread.. like you see this is abnout wallhack and anti flash at 1.6 hacker...

FraG-TurD
23-06-2007, 12:08 PM
lol i am more popular on your server than that cunt nab, everyone thinks he is an arrogant arsehole...

and i had already rested my case to be unbanned before that post, i just don't understand why the intenet attracts such moronic morallistic fuckwits like yourself ?

thats it rodney you just made keeping you perm banned a lot easier.
All other comments by you or your mate will be deleted from this thread.

Fate
23-06-2007, 12:12 PM
if you think its soo low skill why are you boverthed about beening banned on it?

you are retarded just as evan said....

Why argue your case here? Because other server will reconised you've been banned here n mistrust you too?

Fm is a community, once the demo is released the community decides aswel as the admins. I dont even have to look at the demo, i trust the community opinion.

:) bye

Sean
23-06-2007, 12:43 PM

How the hell did this prick hijack this thread? TY for deleting any posts Hitcher!
For the record, we all love nab, and not racist bastards :)

ON TOPIC: As Fate said, if you think this is a low skill server, then fook off back to a "high-skill!" (*cough* *cough* non-VAC secure) server.

phrk
23-06-2007, 01:14 PM
beavis said that as a joke because he is german mate,and i dont think it really should be classed as racism

But he doesnt say its a joke or whatever. I think even if he is german he shouldnt make a joke about it as well. If its meant as a joke please act that way :).

irishman
23-06-2007, 01:38 PM
I wouldn't say that Beavis comments were racist phrk, not very nice but not racist but I may be wrong.

I think that the 1.6 admins will need to review these demos and check whether the frags were made as a result of knowing the map as claimed or using a WH.

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 02:16 PM
First im thank you for posting in this thread.

@irishman...

Thankfully I don't want to be a high skilled pr0 player because it seems to make an arsehole out of a person who thinks they are.i know what u mean... the pro player image is very split, some like it, some think they are arrogantly. i think the same. yestrerday i played against a team who included the pro player who won the EPS X. they restarted the first round, who they lost against our gather team.

If you were using any one of the 3 above you would have missed at least once!look,... when a camper doesnt change his place,... is the chance to hit him very high... understand? thathswhy i meant, that the fm server is not very skilled, because, a little better player wouldnt stay on the same place or he would change his movement to not hit him again. what are you all dont understand on this explaination? IT IS JUST LOGICALLY!!!

I am not a pr0 skilled CSS player but I have been playing for the game for a few years and one thing I do know is, if it looks like a hacker, smells like a hacker, then it is a hacker.of course, because u want it to think this, thatswhy it looks like. u cant imagine this, thatswhy u think this. I could do the same with you all, cauz everyone happens this too, that the crosshair is in direction of the player behind the wall, but u dont recognized this.

Racism is not allowed on any FM server nor on the forum, please show me where any racist comments were made.Beavis "german fag" ...

@Rochey

beavis said that as a joke because he is german mate,and i dont think it really should be classed as racismok did i know he is german? NO!!! he hasnt got a german flag in his account, so i cannot know this. did i know that it was a joke? NO!!! and is this funny? NO!!!... but its still not a reason to say this to anybody.

@BUG

can u tell us wich high skill servers? plzof course,... mostly all servers except Fragmasters :D (again... i mean this NOT bad!!!) just try out some german or sweden servers... u will see... :-) OR PLAY IN LEAGUES LIKE ESL and PLAY AGAINST HIGH RANKED TEAMS OR TEAMS WHO HAVE A GOOD GAMESTATS. ... its standard, to hit people through walls. they dont scream "YEAH I HIT HIM THORIUGH tHE WALL" cauz ... correct,...its standard move.

@too mad foo

hey ass. where do you live? I live in Schwerin. if you are in HH or in MVP area maybe I could watch your play and then post what I see. If you are not in my area then I am sure that one of the other FM regulars are and may be inclined to vouch for you once they can witness, first-hand, your game. That would seem to be the only way to get you unbanned.hi :D i live in west germany (?stliches Ruhrgebiet) :-) translation: eastern ruhr-area. Thanks for your Suggestion. but its useless, they wouldnt believe, because they have their "proofs". and i wouldnt do this, because i think this is stupid and waste of time. but still thank you!!! :D

@Fate

if you think its soo low skill why are you boverthed about beening banned on it?
you are retarded just as evan said....
Why argue your case here? Because other server will reconised you've been banned here n mistrust you too?
Fm is a community, once the demo is released the community decides aswel as the admins. I dont even have to look at the demo, i trust the community opinion.because, it is a funny server to play there, its only fun, i have a good ping on this server, lots of players, and dust/dust2 are good maps.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPEND TO ME!!! of course peple thought sometimes I have a cheat or else, but only from players who are not very skilled, sry, but its just the truth.

@BAHAMAT

As Fate said, if you think this is a low skill server, then fook off back to a "high-skill!" (*cough* *cough* non-VAC secure) server.no problem, cauz i dont cheat! :-)

@phrk

But he doesnt say its a joke or whatever. I think even if he is german he shouldnt make a joke about it as well. If its meant as a joke please act that way .yeah i agree. thank you for your post! :D it let me know, that people excist who dont step to other opinions without reading before.

@irishman

I think that the 1.6 admins will need to review these demos and check whether the frags were made as a result of knowing the map as claimed or using a WH.yeah but they shouldnt forget, that they have a sensitive thinking in those cases. of course, if u have a skilllelvel respectively know only one skilllevel or u stay in those skillareas , u cannot imagine other...HIGHER skilllevels. a player who have a higher or different skilllevel has a disadvantage in those cases/on those servers like Fragmasters. cauz player cant imagine his type of playing. and this happens always. a player who is skilled and the players like u do not know this skill, the skilled player is always a cheater. and this is very weak to start this accusations.

@rodneys revenge

sry, dont know what happend to you, so i cannt say about your case. but i wish you all a funny playing.

thank you for reading this (long) post :D

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

bUG
23-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Do you think we are all stupid? I play on lots of other servers... mostly danish and swe

Foff _[]=*
23-06-2007, 02:36 PM
I can. Fuck off with your ebay steam id and get some skillz you twat.

Greetz

Beavis
errrr.....did someone mention my name?

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 02:40 PM
i forgot to say,...

mostly it is sound and study out somebodys playing-behavoir...

with the sound u can hear the direction of the shots he makes. also u can find out his position, and if u use this things on a postion like on dust2 at the door near t spawn,.. u have a high probability to hit him, caut there are not many postions where he can be. .... did u understand it NOW?????? at least !!!!!!

this behavoir like u have and do, who think i am a cheater, this is the same like "NO AWP PLEASE, or ...NO AWP IN Winning-Team"... this thinking let u be lowskilled, u will not change your skill and your gaming-understanding, cauz u persist on your thinking and gaming-imagination.

i did the same , i said the same like "AWP,.. is lame and nothing special" but then i started to specialize on awp. and now i changed my thinking and of course my skill, cauz no i have more chances to win than before I started to change my skill with awp and thinking about awp.

the same with cheating-accusations, i did the same like u, "wallshoot,..CHEATER!" but with the time i saw, that it is possible to shoot players through the walls on many places, and that pro gamers train these places, its just the truth. why u dont want to accept the thruth?

think about it.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 02:42 PM
@ bug , so you should see their skill, or you should play leagues against high ranked, there u will see skills u cant imagine. try out.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

Foff _[]=*
23-06-2007, 02:46 PM
german fag
not racism, but homophobic yes

Fragmaster
23-06-2007, 02:49 PM
@ Beavis your comment will offend members here regardless of your intentions.

Please stay on topic, I would like Silk to review this demo as well as a formal appeal has been lodged. The fm admin's decisions are normally sound when making judgments.

X-spectate should not be used as a reason for banning, this is because the crosshair will fall on a player at an obvious locations / pre-aim by experienced players and gives a false illusion. Can you imagine using x-spectate on warrior? Wall hack has many tell-tell signs, not just aiming behind walls as a indication.

p.s. I will review the demo aswell.

BoomeH
23-06-2007, 02:59 PM
WE HAVE A WINNER! THIS IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT BEATS TRINITYS APPEAL! *congrats smiley*!

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 03:10 PM
@admin(s)...

sry, but u are just wrong. the crosshair was on them, when I SPOTTED THEM respectively in a frontal action situation. i did not aimed from ct spawn to t spawn or else. so why dont you stop these accusations!? what u do is a typical "lowskill" (i mean this not bad, too) behavoir. u just should change your thinking about this "what i cannt imagine, is a cheater" or "when it looks like, he is a cheater" just poor what u do, sry, this should not be missunderstood or understood in negative direction.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

watch competition games, u will see a lot of those movements. cauz it is nothing special.

Foff _[]=*
23-06-2007, 03:57 PM
if u saw other players through the wall like in the pictures eva sent then i think its cheating. because u have an advantage which other players dont. and you only use them because deep down you know your a rubbish player, or you realy lack hand eye coordination, in which case i feel sorry for you. is there inbreeding going on where you live?

bUG
23-06-2007, 04:04 PM
@ bug , so you should see their skill, or you should play leagues against high ranked, there u will see skills u cant imagine. try out.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

wow, I have never seen any skilled players before! must see this... give me the ip and I go there asap!! Gosh I'm stupid I only thought that there was semi noobs out there.

btw, where is the 'there'? In your head?

May come as a surprise for you, but I have seen many good players in my life. And may I add, you are not one of those players.

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 04:10 PM
its only experience, but because u dont want it to believe, i will look like a cheater for you (all), and tell me how can i proove the opposite when u dont want it to know? your accusations are based on "it looks like" ... and no imagination. with this thinking your skill will be stop. u dont think about experience in cs and new/other movements. u dont learn in cs, cauz when u think i am a cheater, does this show me that u dont learn new cs situations and moves. do u not see in your cs "coureer" that is a repeat in situations? especially on 32 server is a repeat very easy to see. same camps, same tactical striking. in cs its a sensitive theme when a guy starts cheat-accusations. everyone starts to believe without checking the opposite.

@BUG ok, why u think i am cheat, when u saw much better players. then u have never seen good players, if u think iam a cheater. i just can laugh about you(r saying). i dont mean this negative. <---(i have to say this very often).

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

terms
23-06-2007, 04:23 PM
beavis ownage!

irishman
23-06-2007, 04:42 PM
I am sorry to say this but even if the demos do not show any WH, I think that you should be banned from the server, your attitude is this thread shows a distinct lack of respect for the other players on the server and the FM community as a whole.

I cannot see what you bring to either the server or the community.

I have seen and played with a lot of high skilled people in my time and I resent the implication from you otherwise.

You are an arrogrant person who thinks he knows it all.

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 04:54 PM
WHAT???

I never disrespect anyobody here!!! the disrecspect starts with your accuastions and racism words (just even its a joke). when is this the truh what i say, why should i say another things?

u are not in my situation, so u cant talk about me. u dont know how it is to suspect as a cheater.

the thing is, that u think i am cheater... and thats it what your saying makes not believable.

You are an arrogrant person who thinks he knows it all.

all things that are out of your imagination is wrong or bad.

when i say, to play on the server is funny , is this disrespect? when i say, i dont mean this in a negative kind, is this disrespect?

when u know everything, why you think i am cheater? :D

i see, the fragmasters style is, just to build accusations that are based on "it looks like" ,... where is the anti cheat tool??? install it on the server.

see what you do wrong, and not always the other people do (MAYBE) wrong.

u are just wrong.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

RocHeY
23-06-2007, 04:58 PM
german fag is not racist,i dont care how much you think about it,its not

germans are not race and neither are gay people.

so cut with the fucking racial shit you dumbass,you hacked,you try to say your a high skilled player which i doubt because you seem to have mentallity of a fucking 5 year old baby,if you cant accept the facts that show you were hacking then nicely go and dont bother replying because all your posts are oure bullshit,you will not convince the community here that you are a pro high skilled player by giving abuse,you will just show your a high skilled asshole

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 05:02 PM
LOL I DONT HACK! WHATS THE PROBLEM???

U TURNED ME INTO THIS SITUATION!!! U MANIPULATE THIS looking like a cheater demo with your thinking. so what would u do, when people say this to you? tell me. tell me exactly what would u say to them.

and why u have now the right to say these words to me? you have the right to say this,m because the demo LOOKS LIKE a cheater? poor.

Foff _[]=*
23-06-2007, 05:16 PM
maybe, and im not trying to disrespect you assman, but maybe if you wrote english that made some sense, they would listen to you and consider. but reading your latest post i feel like ive read the same mumble jumble for the 10'th time. so get someone who knows english a bit better and get them to translate exactly what your trying to get across. otherwise this is going to go on for ever.

irishman
23-06-2007, 05:16 PM
WHAT???

I never disrespect anyobody here!!! the disrecspect starts with your accuastions and racism words (just even its a joke). when is this the truh what i say, why should i say another things?

u are not in my situation, so u cant talk about me. u dont know how it is to suspect as a cheater.

the thing is, that u think i am cheater... and thats it what your saying makes not believable.

all things that are out of your imagination is wrong or bad.

when i say, to play on the server is funny , is this disrespect? when i say, i dont mean this in a negative kind, is this disrespect?

when u know everything, why you think i am cheater? :D

i see, the fragmasters style is, just to build accusations that are based on "it looks like" ,... where is the anti cheat tool??? install it on the server.

see what you do wrong, and not always the other people do (MAYBE) wrong.

u are just wrong.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

You have constantly stated that the server as well as the players on the server are low skilled. This is showing contempt and disrespect.

You have said that the admins do not know what they are doing and that they are wrong. You have also stated that the admins are low skilled and have never played with a high skilled player. This is showing contempt and disrespect.

I have not made any accusations, I have not called anyone names or have I made any racist comments to anyone, so DO NOT say that again.

I am merely pointing out that your COMMENTS AND WORDS show disrespect for the server and community nothing more, nothing less.

I would rather not have to but I can quote all of the times you said that the admins and server were low skilled etc.

ben
23-06-2007, 05:21 PM
The very first line pusles me 'because you THINK that i am cheating with a Wallhack+no Flash' now until you said that i had not seen any reference to 'no flash' regarding your ban just wallhacks, so unless something has been said in the demos or before that i have not seen you just sliped up, why would you say it if its not been mentioned??

Also what has the skill level of the server got to do with you being banned, no need to mention it, the way you brought it up does not come over to well...

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 05:44 PM
sry 4 mistakes in my english.

in cs are excisting skilllevels who we call(ed) low, midde, high end else. which word may i use else? Example: a fun football player and ronaldo (i dont say that iam ronaldo in cs, its just for an example) Does ronaldo has the right to say he is more professional than the fun football player? :-) and when he would say this, can he say this without missunderstood and arrogance? so I NEVER DISRESPECT THE PLAYERS ON FM IN ANY KIND OF MEANING!!!

LOOK, when i am not a cheater, what can i say to you now? i have no chance against your accusations.

and i dont disrespect the admins of FM. they do a great job cauz the build this coumminity and a great server. but in this case they are just wrong. my only problem is your accusation and mistrust. i cant get out of it.

But its ok, i let u think now, i dont have any chance more to proove the opposite. At/in a Court it would be not enough or not accepted as a proove cauz it doesnt exclude the other possbility - the experience of playing and intuiton what a human also has. if u want to get sure, install all or the best anti cheat system u can have. cauz u should think about, that a human can also be wrong and do mistakes, even when it looks like. i think they call this "optical deception" :-)

i hope u understand me.

Wish u all a great playing and an accusationless time! :-)

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil :D

embi
23-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Tbh FM has always had a completely fair system of banning and appeals, which you have chosen to abuse. If you had written your posts politely and in coherent english then maybe some of us might have even been fooled that you were "high-skilled" to look at the demo.

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 05:55 PM
why should i look to the demo, when i know, that i dont cheat? would u take a look to the demo? i have watched 2 demos to know, what makes me looking like a cheater. but 4 me is this case finished, cauz i ve already told you everything ive got to say to this case. it already told u the tactical explanation/method. but u dont want it to hear. try to play against high ranked teams on the ESL www.esl.eu (http://www.esl.eu) ... there u can find also UK SITE or sites which are in your language and made for your country. challange the high ranked teams in the esl germany (dont wanna say that the germans are the best, just give you this recommand, cauz there i know for sure, that these teams are skilled) u see, how i try to let u know, that i dont mean it bad.

i hope the link is ok. when it doesnt, iam sorry.

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

IWillDie4Eva
23-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Example: a fun football player and ronaldo (i dont say that iam ronaldo in cs, its just for an example) Does ronaldo has the right to say he is more professional than the fun football player? :-)

yes ronaldo does have right to say that, but as long as he have been playing a fair playing... not got CAUGHT of using doping or anything els no leagel things? am i right? :D

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 06:03 PM
take a look at your talking. :D again the same accusation. what would happens , when a guy like , for example U, say he is a doping player and u have found a material that LOOKS LIKE he done this before?... its like paparazzis, they do the same and u believe this...

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

IWillDie4Eva
23-06-2007, 06:11 PM
take a look at your talking. :D again the same accusation. what would happens , when a guy like , for example U, say he is a doping player and u have found a material that LOOKS LIKE he done this before?... its like paparazzis, they do the same and u believe this...

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

well i think it would be a clear thing if in a fucking picture he would be taking the doping?

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 06:14 PM
yeah but when he just drank a glass of water or he took his medicine? but u didnt answer my question... what would u do, when u get suspected like me? answer plz :) and the answer is: ... :D

bUG
23-06-2007, 06:17 PM
its only experience, but because u dont want it to believe, i will look like a cheater for you (all), and tell me how can i proove the opposite when u dont want it to know? your accusations are based on "it looks like" ... and no imagination. with this thinking your skill will be stop. u dont think about experience in cs and new/other movements. u dont learn in cs, cauz when u think i am a cheater, does this show me that u dont learn new cs situations and moves. do u not see in your cs "coureer" that is a repeat in situations? especially on 32 server is a repeat very easy to see. same camps, same tactical striking. in cs its a sensitive theme when a guy starts cheat-accusations. everyone starts to believe without checking the opposite.

@BUG ok, why u think i am cheat, when u saw much better players. then u have never seen good players, if u think iam a cheater. i just can laugh about you(r saying). i dont mean this negative. <---(i have to say this very often).

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

So many words, but you still failed to give me an IP to these amazing skilled servers!

Just for the record: I haven't seen the demos. But I have seen you on server, and didnt think anything special about you and didn't see anything amazing.

Just pisses me of that you say FM is low skilled. Take a look the clan/community games that FM has played. We have won them all... so its only your poor words that make us lowskilled. Have you only visited the dust server or what?

FM 1.6 regulars are experts on assault maps. Nobody can beat us.

ben
23-06-2007, 06:24 PM
The demos were reviewed by an admin and you where considered to be wallhacking, so banned. In which case you can appeal the decision and the demos get re-reviewed. Simple?

So going along with you analogy you were thought to be taking performance enhancing drugs evidence was then collected and concluded you were not playing fair, so are banned/disqualified. Which you are now appealing the decision, for the evidence to be re-reviewed.

My best advice would be wait patiently until the demos have been re-reviewed and see if your still banned, if you are take it and go as you wont get anywhere.

The way this is going, will get you no where.

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Just for the record: I haven't seen the demos. But I have seen you on server, and didnt think anything special about you and didn't see anything amazing.

HAHA THAT IS THE ANSWER!!! U SAID IT!!! Ok and now, why u think i am a cheater? did i say, or did u say those things?

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

jeah congratulations.

So many words, but you still failed to give me an IP to these amazing skilled servers!

Ip? just play on german or swe servers , mostly from pro clans like alternate attax or mousesports

Just pisses me of that you say FM is low skilled. Take a look the clan/community games that FM has played. We have won them all... so its only your poor words that make us lowskilled. Have you only visited the dust server or what?

FM 1.6 regulars are experts on assault maps. Nobody can beat us.

ok i understand u. but even when i say u are lowskilled, i dont mean it bad to you. u have to give your skill a name and to accept the truth. u are moving in the lowskill area and it is to see when u say, we are unbeatable on cs_assault. the league area doesnt think about this map, cauz they are playing only "de" maps. if u say this to a league player, he would laugh, really he would laugh, cauz this is oldschool. he would say these things too. and he wouldt say this to you in a bad meaning.

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 06:30 PM
ben why dount u appeal that i dont cheat? i have the overview about what you do what you think, but u cant know what ive really done,... what ive really done is, that i didnt use hacks.

ben
23-06-2007, 06:34 PM
ben why dount u appeal that i dont cheat?because im not the one banned, your the only one that can appeal your ban.

+ im a 1.6 nub, so i don't know what to look for, in comparison to css.

The Pig
23-06-2007, 06:35 PM
i watched demo and couldnt see anything out of the ordinary. but i havnt seen hackers at work so i am basing it on personal experience

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 06:37 PM
would u accept this decision, when u EXACTLY KNOW that u didnt cheat?

The Pig
23-06-2007, 06:38 PM
if u actually are one hundred percent certain and can provide a demo of you playing the game and proving no hacks...

ben
23-06-2007, 06:39 PM
would u accept this decision, when u EXACTLY KNOW that u didnt cheat?If i was in your position? move on if i really did not hack. If i appealed and remained banned.

@ the pig: wont work to well as he could turn off his hack when making the demo, when he might have been hacking at the time. You cant really tell based on that.

irishman
23-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Ok, everybody has their own point of view and whether you meant it or not you have pissed a lot of people off with your comments.

FM and Silk the 2 highest admins on the server and the owner and deputy will review the demos and make a decision, they have been doing this for quite a lot of years and it will be a fair decision based upon the demos submitted.

Until they have reviewed the demos all of the comments are unless. I do not want to have to lock this thread so if you must post watch what you say please.

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 06:43 PM
ok thank you for your posts. :-)

@the pig

when i have a demo who LOOKS LIKE i am cheatless, u all wouldnt believe it. :-)

so i dont try to do this. :-)

ok hF cu :D

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 06:48 PM
i watch what i say. dont be worry. remember why this start here. wrong accusations. this u dont want to believe. ah ok, their (admins) experience u accept, but mine not? you are just wrong, just accept this. your reviewing just let yourself know that u are wrong. u dont have to proove it me. u have it t proove it yourself that u are wrong.

bUG
23-06-2007, 06:53 PM
HAHA THAT IS THE ANSWER!!! U SAID IT!!! Ok and now, why u think i am a cheater? did i say, or did u say those things?

Greetz

ass-sheds up to the soil

jeah congratulations.

Ip? just play on german or swe servers , mostly from pro clans like alternate attax or mousesports

ok i understand u. but even when i say u are lowskilled, i dont mean it bad to you. u have to give your skill a name and to accept the truth. u are moving in the lowskill area and it is to see when u say, we are unbeatable on cs_assault. the league area doesnt think about this map, cauz they are playing only "de" maps. if u say this to a league player, he would laugh, really he would laugh, cauz this is oldschool. he would say these things too. and he wouldt say this to you in a bad meaning.

The uberpro player can't even read, where did I say that you cheat? Just proves how narrowminded you are.

FM started with cs_assault. Great map and you and your pro friends would all be pwnd by any team from FM on this map. Some of them only play assault maps but not all. Some are newbs, some are pros... a fine mixture. Experiensed just the same on any other server I ever played on.

I'm from Denmark myself, and played mostly on danish and swedish servers... and I didn't notice any differense in skills what so ever!! Can you plz give me at least one ip of one pro server? Because if its any Swedish server then I have been there.

Just checked stats... wtf is so special about you? Lots of other players doing better than you.

I had enough of this cocky shithead... plz forum ban the noob... he does not deserve that we look further into this matter.

I think we should close this topic now

t00 m4d f00
23-06-2007, 06:57 PM
hey ass, wie heisst du auf ESL? bin auch da gemeldet.

2mf

t00 m4d f00
23-06-2007, 06:58 PM
@ ben: No Flash is in the thread title man. no give-away there. grins

Fate
23-06-2007, 06:59 PM
i might just send this demo tooooooooooo steambans?/VAC lol lets see you argue your case there then

mwhaha

btw we aint fooking wrong you cheeky cunt

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 07:10 PM
lol irishman

u start to use bad words again, can we leave this talking level? i didnt use this talking. u do not see that u giving me right. u are like a "Attorney" who defends for me, but u dont know, that u do this against yourself. :-) u lost your control, cauz u are wrong.

The uberpro player can't even read, where did I say that you cheat? Just proves how narrowminded you are.

FM started with cs_assault. Great map and you and your pro friends would all be pwnd by any team from FM on this map. Some of them only play assault maps but not all. Some are newbs, some are pros... a fine mixture. Experiensed just the same on any other server I ever played on.

I'm from Denmark myself, and played mostly on danish and swedish servers... and I didn't notice any differense in skills what so ever!! Can you plz give me at least one ip of one pro server? Because if its any Swedish server then I have been there.

Just checked stats... wtf is so special about you? Lots of other players doing better than you.correct, what is so special, that u ban me? :D

and i never say, that i am a pro.

@too mad 4oo

http://www.esl.eu/de/player/747484/ (<--- watch my esl account, where am i cheating?) das ist ein witz hier, echt, die denken wirklich ich hab nen wallhack+noflush. und das nur weil die demo die die gemacht haben so aussieht als ob ich cheate. (dont be worry, didnt say bad things, just told him what u think about me) if u dont trust, copy and paste this text in a online translator or make a demo. :D

@toomad4oo, kannst ja mal was ins gb schreiben. sonst sag ich das ned, aber k?nnte mal zuspruch gebrauchen :D

ok cu:D

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Can you plz give me at least one ip of one pro server? Because if its any Swedish server then I have been there.yeah u were there, than i dont need to give you the ip, and because of this u should start to know that i dont be a cheater.

t00 m4d f00
23-06-2007, 07:26 PM
ass, I would say something but you have no 1v1 or 2v2 with aequitas. just gathers and there one could cheat and at esl level it's sometimes hard to catch the cheats if they only play gathers.

meins ist http://www.esl.eu/de/player/2232765/ obwohl nicht viel 1v1 gespielt. lol. hab nur kurz CSS gekauft. und mein game sux.

2mf (aka slippery nipple)

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 07:34 PM
lol h&#228;tte gedacht das du j&#252;nger w&#228;rst. ja, bin auch inaktiv. ich merke, das f&#252;r euch, irgendwie alles gegen mich spricht. au&#223;erdem. grade gathers, sagen was &#252;ber einem aus, ob man cheatet oder ned. man wird doch beurteilt und au&#223;erdem steht man unter beobachtung von mates bzw. spielern die objektiv sind und keine clanmates sind.

t00 m4d f00
23-06-2007, 07:42 PM
ja das ist war. aber das ist auch ein problem. wenn man aequitas nutzt dann kann man ziemlich sicher sein das alles klar ist. wie gesagt, man kann immernoch cheatin wenn man nur gathers spielt. muss nur gut sein und keiner merkts.

wenn du der gleichen ergebnisse erzielen kann 1v1 oder 2v2 mit aequitas dann kannst du sagen leck mich. da ist mein profil. lesen aber nicht weinen. lol. aber ohne aequites ist das &#237;mmernoch im luft so zu sagen.

2mf

ass-sheds up to the soil
23-06-2007, 07:49 PM
ja aber nur f?r leute, die gleich immer denken, man cheatet. aber was soll derjenige machen, der wirklich nichts getan hat? man k?nnte fast jeden als cheater aussehen lassen. aber derjenige weiss dass er sich keiner shculd bewusst ist. ja klar k?nnen das einige geschickt verstecken. aber ich bin nun mal kein cheater. was anderes kann ich ned dazu sagen.

t00 m4d f00
23-06-2007, 08:05 PM
wie ich schon immer gesagt hab. ich glaube NIE das ne semi-pro oder pro spieler kein cheat ist bis ich die in ein LAN match live sehe. dann glaube ich das erst.

tut mir leid aber ich hab zu lang CS gespielt (zeit '98 oder '99 oder so) und hab zu viel scheiss gesehen. und jetzt in CSS habe ich erst recht zu viel gesehen. was du anders machen kann kann ich nicht sagen. weis auch nicht. sorry.

wie gesagt. wenn du in der nahe gewohnt hat dann hatte ich mit dir was aus gemacht aber du wohnst zu weit weg.

2mf

irishman
23-06-2007, 08:05 PM
lol irishman

u start to use bad words again, can we leave this talking level? i didnt use this talking. u do not see that u giving me right. u are like a "Attorney" who defends for me, but u dont know, that u do this against yourself. :-) u lost your control, cauz u are wrong.

correct, what is so special, that u ban me? :D

and i never say, that i am a pro.

@too mad 4oo

http://www.esl.eu/de/player/747484/ (<--- watch my esl account, where am i cheating?) das ist ein witz hier, echt, die denken wirklich ich hab nen wallhack+noflush. und das nur weil die demo die die gemacht haben so aussieht als ob ich cheate. (dont be worry, didnt say bad things, just told him what u think about me) if u dont trust, copy and paste this text in a online translator or make a demo. :D

@toomad4oo, kannst ja mal was ins gb schreiben. sonst sag ich das ned, aber k?nnte mal zuspruch gebrauchen :D

ok cu:D

even making allowance for your poor english, why did you post this? I am not wrong and I told you to watch what you post.

I am locking this thread so that FM and Silk can review the demos and to stop you posting crap.

Do not create another thread about this ban until the demos have been reviewed and a decision made.

Fragmaster
24-06-2007, 11:11 PM
The demo is inconclusive for a perm ban but that does not mean your clean as there was insufficient evidence, therefore I would have unbanned you. The appeals section is taken very seriously by head admins.

..the serverskill is lower than other servers i know

can u tell us wich high skill servers? plz
of course,... mostly all servers except Fragmasters

"... this thinking let u be lowskilled"

have to give your skill a name and to accept the truth

You keep telling us constantly that our servers are low skilled with a degrading tone. You are a person who enjoys to belittle others with no respect. The thread title is another example that I will not go into either.

You ban will remain permanently under Fragmasters.

There are hundreds of servers online and go and play there you fucking prick.