PDA

View Full Version : Steam ID Banned?

Chrisseh
07-09-2005, 03:51 AM
I have been playin one the fragmaster css server non stop for weeks and weeks now and have enjoyed it greatly, even at one point gettin into the top20 in the stats. However I was shocked and horrified today, when i was just playing css as normal as my steam suddenly got banned, could an admin please explain why i was banned from the server!!!!! i am upset about this and quite angry! my steam id is STEAM_0:0:694565, it happened abt 2.45am and my name was Chris?, why has this happened?????? :'(

Fragmaster
07-09-2005, 04:00 AM
You play on our server and claim to enjoy it while playing on Fragmasters. Yet I find your comments an INSULT towards fragmasters community. The donation message is there for a reason, for helping the community to maintain website and servers. When players were asking about donations your comments were inappropriare and rude.

I have banned you until you make a donation towards the community.

L 09/07/2005 - 02:33:39: "Chris?<158><STEAM_0:0:694565><TERRORIST>" say "wateva u do dnt sponsor server, jokes :D"

Chrisseh
07-09-2005, 04:05 AM
considering loads of guys made far worse comments just before and after without saying it was a joke is showing no justice, it was a simple joke nothing more, i find it an insult considering we have freedom of speech on css talk and u have no right to ban me on the grounds on a sentence i have said, i am all for donations which is why i said it was a joke, and i think you such as least ban the guys who said it was a scam which was half the people on there..........

Fragmaster
07-09-2005, 04:10 AM
Freedom of Speech (Your having a laugh, init)

I had caught you on the conversation and furthermore I do not find your comment's as a joke. The ban shall remain.

Chrisseh
07-09-2005, 04:13 AM
well why not ban the idiots who said it was a scam then?, i like the fact that they get away with it and are still playing now..... why dont u ban them? considering they insulted you aswell, really not happy about the quality of admin for this server... i would be happy if they where banned aswell, but no u ban one random person out of the few, answer to that?

Fragmaster
07-09-2005, 04:23 AM
As per my earlier post "You had been caught" therefore if anyone does make similar remarks would be delt with if caught.

Your comment was very specific and direct. Furthermore do not lecture me about the quality of admins on the server as I banned you personally.

p.s. stop looking at my profile information..lol

Chrisseh
07-09-2005, 04:26 AM
nope i think the girl is cute on there lol

but why didnt u see the other comments then? they were more blatent

Fragmaster
07-09-2005, 04:29 AM
I am talking about you here, its your ban, and not interested about others.

Its your own action that has lead you to a ban

Chrisseh
07-09-2005, 04:32 AM
i know but in the text afew lines under it says "its a scam" from some other guy, why didnt he get banned? i would be happy and drop this if he was because thats fair then, and how much for minimum donation? to let me play im not interested in skins jus to play, afew quid?

Fragmaster
07-09-2005, 04:37 AM
and how much for minimum donation? to let me play im not interested in skins jus to play, afew quid?

?5 without VIP status

p.s. time for me to go to bed

Chrisseh
08-09-2005, 01:29 AM
How about ?2.50, Im a student and already well into my overdraft, pretty please with cherries on top :) i love your server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fragmaster
08-09-2005, 01:41 AM
fine

Chrisseh
08-09-2005, 01:45 AM
your the best fragmaster! :D

Fragmaster
08-09-2005, 01:45 AM
Next time I would not be so forgiving!

laterz

Olly
08-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Next time I would not be so forgiving!

laterz

omg my first donation was 2.50 and i didnt gain vip from it so i donated u more lol : WTF damn haxors.

Fragmaster
08-09-2005, 04:54 PM
omg my first donation was 2.50 and i didnt gain vip from it so i donated u more lol : WTF damn haxors.

Olly read the whole thread before commenting.

He was banned for making a comment for telling players not to donate.

He has to donate towards the server for his ban to be lifted and would not receive any VIP status.