PDA

View Full Version : got banned again today

High Tower uk
21-10-2005, 11:12 AM
hi all again
i got banned again today for no reson at all .played in as high tower uk.did not say a word.and nothing said to me.i will be very greatful if some 1 could tell me why i am banned again.thanks

High Tower uk
21-10-2005, 11:15 AM
he undanned me yesterday

SubbY
21-10-2005, 11:45 AM
What is going on here.i got banned yersterday for havin tag so i said i will play by ur rules.but as i can see i have been danned again .i thought this games was being played by the big boys not kindergardens kids.now what state wouls cs be in if you could only play on there own team sever.i will tell you something it would not be good.so why dont we all act like grown up here and have some fun i thought that was cs was all about.

whos the kindergarden??? u think i cant check op-fags forum??? theres no problem when ppl from opfag server playing on fms servers, but dont wear the tag ffs. u connected yesterday as hightower and changed ur nick to .....!!! you knew u will be banned for this shit, coz gayStorm told u!!! :4-punch:

Fragmaster BANNED RE-APPLIED QUOTE THAT TO OP-FAGS

dynamitemonkey
21-10-2005, 11:49 AM
yo sub, could you explain this whole thing?ive heard a bit of talk bout op-fags etc etc recently, but im not sure of the whole story.also wot does ffs mean?ive heard it for ages but dont know wot it is

SubbY
21-10-2005, 11:54 AM
yo sub, could you explain this whole thing?ive heard a bit of talk bout op-fags etc etc recently, but im not sure of the whole story.also wot does ffs mean?ive heard it for ages but dont know wot it is
FFS= For F*cks Sake :)

p.s. u got a pm

sumdumgai
21-10-2005, 12:34 PM
If you join a group of ass-hats, you become an ass-hat too.
Be happy you're not banned from the forum yet, especially with the crap your clan pulled, and the crap you assholes continue to pull.

High Tower uk
21-10-2005, 12:41 PM
1.have u ever seen me swear on sever?
2.have u ever seen me slagging any1 of on sever?
3.have u ever seen me cheat on sever?
4.have u ever had any type of problem with me on sever?
no you have not
i have never been banned or kicked of any sever untill now
now i know that fragmaster is a fair man cos he don't have to swear to make it point.but sorry to say i think you need alot of growing up to do boy cos all you do is say "ffs" because you cant string to words together.

High Tower uk
21-10-2005, 12:42 PM
If you join a group of ass-hats, you become an ass-hat too.
Be happy you're not banned from the forum yet, especially with the crap your clan pulled, and the crap you assholes continue to pull.
i have been in clan not a week yet so do not call me a asshole.i have not pulled anything

sumdumgai
21-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Oh I'm sorry, you got re-banned by fragmaster and it was completely unprovoked and you're obviously a victim... :lol: :leb:

Now if Fragmaster does come in and say that he banned you by accident and that you had nothing to do with op-fags or breaking server rules, I'll apologise for whatever I've said. But there's got to be a reason for you being re-banned, and a reason to be banned means you're a :knob: :knob: :knob: :4-wavey:

High Tower uk
21-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Oh I'm sorry, you got re-banned by fragmaster and it was completely unprovoked and you're obviously a victim... :lol: :leb:

Now if Fragmaster does come in and say that he banned you by accident and that you had nothing to do with op-fags or breaking server rules, I'll apologise for whatever I've said. But there's got to be a reason for you being re-banned, and a reason to be banned means you're a :knob: :knob: :knob: :4-wavey:

got banned yersterday due to haveing tag on then got unbanned cos i said i would not do it again then went on there today and banned again

Silk
21-10-2005, 01:58 PM
end of discussion.

topic closed.