PDA

View Full Version : TO FRAGMASTER

donkey kong
30-10-2005, 04:28 PM
hello fragmaster.
sorry to be a bother but me is still banned o_0
could you give my ip to some of you clan admin please see if they got me banned? - 0:1:1262633 thanks--

Fragmaster
30-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Silk, please note to remove Donkey's banned ID from HLSW

Fragmaster
30-10-2005, 04:45 PM
unbanned

donkey kong
31-10-2005, 12:50 AM
not again me still banned wats going on i can play on the 12 man server but not 42 man one it says banned every time please HELP!! sorry for being pain in the ass -- thanks

Fragmaster
31-10-2005, 01:18 AM
I will try again,

Always post if u have problems.

Sheepy
03-11-2005, 08:24 AM
oh yeh. btw the clan server keeps kicking me. cause it couldnt wuth my steam id or something. i dunno whats going on. maybe you do

donkey kong
03-11-2005, 02:54 PM
fragmaster another problem me is still banned on the 42 man server!!!! i play on 12 man server for the mean time - ok thanks - kong

Fragmaster
03-11-2005, 06:24 PM
sorted.. fingerscrossed

Fragmaster
03-11-2005, 06:39 PM
oh yeh. btw the clan server keeps kicking me. cause it couldnt wuth my steam id or something. i dunno whats going on. maybe you do

SOLUTION

If Steam is having some problems with one of their servers that means a whole load of steamids are not validating correctly. The solution: Fully exit out of CS and STEAM (Close steam completely). Then find your "Steam" install folder. Inside that is a file called "ClientRegistry.blob", delete it. Restart steam entering username and password. This will perform a small download and reconnect your Steam account to a working Steam validation server and you can play immediately .

White Widow
03-11-2005, 07:05 PM
SOLUTION

If Steam is having some problems with one of their servers that means a whole load of steamids are not validating correctly. The solution: Fully exit out of CS and STEAM (Close steam completely). Then find your "Steam" install folder. Inside that is a file called "ClientRegistry.blob", delete it. Restart steam entering username and password. This will perform a small download and reconnect your Steam account to a working Steam validation server and you can play immediately .

should pin this help FM as it seems to happen every now and again :leb:

ThE NaMeLeSs
03-11-2005, 09:10 PM
SOLUTION

i just only gone out of css and started it new
and then i had played again :D:D:D :leb:

donkey kong
04-11-2005, 03:36 PM
hello-
i have been unbanned thanks fragmaster and irishman etc who got me unbanned!:) :) :)