PDA

View Full Version : Forum : immune from team chooser

nutjob
05-06-2008, 09:43 AM
Ticket ID: FM80

Priority: Medium

I cannot choose what team to go on on last ciggy it just says you must choose auto assign.

sah shooter
05-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Auto assign then.

Sean
05-06-2008, 10:31 AM
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/f5/donators-current-vip-status-23775/

Doesnt say +VIP Member anymore for you, you may wanna PM ph33r.

nutjob
05-06-2008, 10:33 AM
http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/f5/donators-current-vip-status-23775/

Doesnt say +VIP Member anymore for you, you may wanna PM ph33r.
Im getting nades and stuff still though. And the money came out my mums paypal.

If the auto assign has been removed for a punishment fair enough but i just wana know.

Ronny
05-06-2008, 11:19 AM
its prolly so u dont join winning team :4-umbrell spamming console u do so much of it

Fragmaster
05-06-2008, 11:56 AM
I am in the process of updating the vip database/ accounts.

nutjob
05-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Ive still not got my vip status that i donated for ph33r.

saucey
05-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Didnt u donate to the server? Not to get the things. Thats called buying...

nutjob
05-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Didnt u donate to the server? Not to get the things. Thats called buying...
For your generosity, in contributions towards the up-keeping of the server every month by your donations. You will receive goodies for a month when you are able to help us with your donation.

If someone donates they expect to have what everyone else who donates gets.
If infact im not allowed to donate or that if i do donate i dont get the benifits then i would like to know before hand.

saucey
05-06-2008, 08:08 PM
If ur intentions are to recieve something for your money then it for you it is buying. If you are donating to solely help upkeep the server then its Donating

nutjob
05-06-2008, 08:25 PM
If you are donating to solely help upkeep the server then its Donating
Was my intentions but should i not recieve the "goodies and extras" like everyone else who donates?

Like if you want someone to donate you offer them a little something to say thanks. If you take there money and dont deliver that little something then isnt that scamming?
I dont mind the fact that im not receiving these benefits its just i wish i would have been told before hand instead of being let down altogether.

Also if someone donates they may want others to know that they are helping by donating by being put on the vip list, which i havent. Actually when the money came out, i was removed from the list.