PDA

View Full Version : Appeal

Leemo
19-08-2008, 02:13 AM
Well..

Been banned from both CS:S servers for a while now. Haven't appealed since now for multiple reasons..

Basicly I was being a **** to Pheer which I am sorry for and shouldn't of done it but s'pose I got what I deserved in the end.

Just saying sorry for being a **** to pheer and possibly other members of the community. Not normally that kinda person but at the end of the day we all get pissed at some point.

Thanks

Leemo.

CoBrA
19-08-2008, 08:51 AM
stem eye dee pl0x

Prisk
19-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Every time i've ever seen you on the server you've been abusing somebody or other.

But any way, yeah we need your steam ID.

Security
19-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Don't give it, Prisk will steal it!

Garner
19-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey leemo :)

Leemo is a nice guy, was always on office/ a regular.
He's never mean to anyone, but comes across as agressive and hes a scottish emo :D

Top guy, i would like to see him unbanned as he was always center of banter and jokes on office, he had a bad day the day he was banned, and unfortunately got on the wrong side of ph33r :/

Good luck Leemo.....post ya steam id ya n00b....and get on msn later for some more webcam :D

The Pig
19-08-2008, 11:41 AM
leemo was a twat when i was on the servers

Prisk
19-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Leemo ISN'T a nice guy. He always abuses people on the office server - I even caught him taking the piss out of a little kid on there once because the kid's dad was dead. I've had to mute him quite a few times - and I didn't just misinterpret him, he is just a twat.

Garner
19-08-2008, 12:43 PM
IMO

:)

Wilson
19-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Leemo ISN'T a nice guy. He always abuses people on the office server - I even caught him taking the piss out of a little kid on there once because the kid's dad was dead. I've had to mute him quite a few times - and I didn't just misinterpret him, he is just a twat.

basing my next comment on the fact that prisk doesn't/wouldn't lie about something like that...

that is the harshest thing ive ever heard and quite frankly i now think leemo is a total ****. imo fook off u horrible piece of shit, jesus man.

Garner
19-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Hes come here appologising, but you give him grief?
I didnt see any of you flame him when the thread of him being banned was open for days.

So many sheepeh's around here

Wilson
19-08-2008, 03:04 PM
i gave him grief purely because of what prisk just said about him abusing a young lad about his dad been dead now i dont know whats acceptable where you come from but imo.

taking the piss/abusing someone about there dad been dead is fooking horrible and if thats the kind of guy he is then he doesn't deserve to be unbanned i realise hes your mate garner but still lets be honest that is unacceptable.

The Pig
19-08-2008, 03:30 PM
saying that makes him an even bigger **** tbh

Garner
19-08-2008, 03:55 PM
i gave him grief purely because of what prisk just said about him abusing a young lad about his dad been dead now i dont know whats acceptable where you come from but imo.

taking the piss/abusing someone about there dad been dead is fooking horrible and if thats the kind of guy he is then he doesn't deserve to be unbanned i realise hes your mate garner but still lets be honest that is unacceptable.

I know what your saying....
I wasnt there to hear that, and is totaly unacceptable.

But leemo has come here appolagising to ph33r and people of the comunity, which is all he can do.

Regardless if hes my mate or not, if hes done something wrong, id be angry at him aswell, as i wouldnt like that said about me if a family member of mine was dead. He's said sorry, so there isnt much more he can do :(

RocHeY
19-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Hes come here appologising, but you give him grief?
I didnt see any of you flame him when the thread of him being banned was open for days.

So many sheepeh's around here

I dont know why but i just had a feeling you would **** up somehow garner,and this is your post that does it.

FACT IS the lad abused a young kid about his father being dead,REGARDLESS IF IT IS YOUR OPINION OR NOT the lad clearly is just a childish immature bully.You may like him garner but at the end of the day this lad is known as a abusive ****,and abusing a young kid about the loss of his dad is way over the line,your not that long here you post non stop dribble so maybe your not clued up on the way things are,but people on here do not support abuse like that.I think you need to think before you reply to this.

You said in your opinion the lads a nice guy,if you were 13 and some lad came on abusing you about your father passing away would you like him?if you had the choice too unban him would you really unban him after what he did?

I really cannot fathom why you not be against keeping this twat banned.

edit:having just read over your last post i see what you have said,still saying sorry is nowhere near enough IMO.

Garner
19-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Well Rochey....

didnt i just say what leemo said was totally unacceptable?
Im not here for a flame

RocHeY
19-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Well garner...

I am glad you clued yourself up some of your earlier posts would make people think you want him unbanned,and i dont think people are sheep for wanting him to stay banned,do you?

Security
19-08-2008, 05:36 PM
It's clear what is happening in this thread, so now everyone stfu and let Pheer decide since he was also the one who banned Leemo.

RocHeY
19-08-2008, 06:16 PM
It's clear what is happening in this thread, so now everyone stfu and let Pheer decide since he was also the one who banned Leemo.

Seeing as these are public forums security,we are all entitled to give opinions regardless,so you can **** off

Innes
19-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Prisk, what did Leemo actually say to the boy while you were on?
I really cant see Leemo randomly bullying this lad about his father. Im in no way saying it is right for anyone to do so, but knowing Leemo as well as I did, and his background, I find it hard to believe he would do that =|

Wilson
19-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Prisk, what did Leemo actually say to the boy while you were on?
I really cant see Leemo randomly bullying this lad about his father. Im in no way saying it is right for anyone to do so, but knowing Leemo as well as I did, and his background, I find it hard to believe he would do that =|

aside from how well u know him making him a "friend" from what others have said about him and his initial reason for been banned its fairly obvious to me that he is/was abusive and pissed people off.

when prisk says someone is abusive they genrally have to be something horrible because he knows me ;)

Security
19-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Seeing as these are public forums security,we are all entitled to give opinions regardless,so you can **** off

Ok then start the flaming like in many other appeal threads in the past, the fact that there public indeed means you have to start flaming someone when not knowing shit at all and purely based on what others have said to you.

Leemo
19-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Well, even I don't remember that one prisk.

If you are 100% sure I did, tell me the persons name? and I'll sort it from there. & Wilson please shush. You DON'T know me. And as for going on something you've heard is frankly, quite foolish.

and I'm not here to flame/rage.

I'm here to ask if I can play on the server again.

and as for SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:17194856

Thanks.

Leemo
19-08-2008, 07:18 PM
aside from how well u know him making him a "friend" from what others have said about him and his initial reason for been banned its fairly obvious to me that he is/was abusive and pissed people off.

Hence why I started this thread.

Prisk
19-08-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't remember the name, it was a long time ago. I didn't mean to drag it up for people to use against you in a flame war tbh, I was just pointing something out.

Leemo
19-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Well I really don't remember that.

So I'm not going to hold anything against you.

Just Wilson jumping and and flaming all over the joint when he doesn't even know me at all. Just something that makes no sense. Being all e-hard.

Anyway.

Posted my steamid above if I do get unbanned.

Thanks

RocHeY
19-08-2008, 07:58 PM
That was heart warming

Prisk
19-08-2008, 08:00 PM

yeah thanks pal.

Leemo
19-08-2008, 08:05 PM

And you were calling me an immature, aggresive ****?

get it sorted.

Garner
19-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Close please

RocHeY
19-08-2008, 08:20 PM
now now calm down lads

Prisk
19-08-2008, 08:21 PM
I shouldn't have said anything - sorry :/

Leemo
19-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Well, just wondered if anyone has made a decision. to decide to see if I have a future at FM.

Reply soon please.

Will look at when I get back in.

Wilson
19-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Well I really don't remember that.

Just Wilson jumping and and flaming all over the joint when he doesn't even know me at all. Just something that makes no sense. Being all e-hard.

Anyway.

Posted my steamid above if I do get unbanned.

Thanks

personally u calling me "e-hard" when your the one abusing kids about there dad been dead is laughable. im putting my point across on a public forum that i genrally think your a **** for saying what you said.

dont need to know you to know thats harsh what you said.

Security
19-08-2008, 09:32 PM
No let people rage, this was the way I ment it was going... you told me to stfu.

So I love to tell you: I told you so!

Yakkkkkk
19-08-2008, 11:02 PM
hows about i close this baby until someone decides whats going to happen, please don't start another thread leemo, it is in hand, you will know the decision soon.

everyone else, thank you for your input ;)

Fragmaster
20-08-2008, 06:53 PM
unbanned