PDA

View Full Version : frag turd

steven
29-11-2005, 03:12 PM
can you please unban me from the IRC channel.

thanks

Sheepy
29-11-2005, 04:09 PM
dont do it mark

steven
29-11-2005, 04:30 PM
sheepy fuck off you silly cunt. he said he would but i said i think subby has done it but subby hadnt unbanned me

aky
29-11-2005, 04:33 PM
hes too stupid to take over a mirc chan but up 2 admins to unban.

SubbY
29-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Session Start: Fri Nov 25 08:09:32 2005
Session Ident: #fragmasters.co.uk

11:20] 2?14?2? [Joined] sanders ([email protected]) [1 match]

[11:28] * SubbY` sets mode: +b *!*@82-39-97-172.cable.ubr01.newy.blueyonder.co.uk

[12:18] * SubbY` sets mode: -b *!*@82-39-97-172.cable.ubr01.newy.blueyonder.co.uk

Sheepy
29-11-2005, 04:38 PM
i dont care, he could never take over. hes just a silly prick

DarkSide
29-11-2005, 05:11 PM
too stupid to change his name

eat my shit and enjoy it!

Sheepy
29-11-2005, 05:17 PM
if storm/steven can give me a good reaosn why he should be allowed back into the IRC room, lets hear it, then ill glady step aside

FraG-TurD
29-11-2005, 05:48 PM
calling people a cunt will not help steven. And as subby stated u have been unabanned but tbh i dont see why u would want to join when you never joined your own PUBLIC op-*** channel.

aky
29-11-2005, 08:37 PM
there is a new one turd lol

FraG-TurD
29-11-2005, 08:40 PM
well the old one was always empty.
As you well knwo so stfu! lol

aky
29-11-2005, 08:47 PM
good point. someone called Jigab00 was always in the channel and it lost L somehow so i had to get a new 1 anyway

Sheepy
29-11-2005, 08:50 PM
u know jigab00 was probably one of ****** racist members. thats an 80's insult for black people. "jigaboo"

aky
29-11-2005, 09:13 PM
no one knew him and he never replied if i asked him who he was or anythin lol

Wizard
29-11-2005, 10:23 PM
how sick would it be to unban him.

by everything he stands for + believes about fm, and fm authority.

let alone racist.

let alone what he sabotaged for whatever reason.

steven
30-11-2005, 09:26 AM
too stupid to change his name

eat my shit and enjoy it!

why would i need to change my name? when fragmasters says i can use the server and forums and irc i dont need ot change my name.

steven
30-11-2005, 09:27 AM
btw im unbanned now.ty subby

White Widow
30-11-2005, 12:30 PM
when fragmasters says i can use the server

hm?

steven
30-11-2005, 12:50 PM
hm?

I would like to clarify a few things.

I have spoke to fragmaster a few times over the last 2 weeks or so. and yes he did unban me. like he unbanned me from the forums and originally i was not banned from IRC.

Yes there have been racist emails but as fragmaster knows this has come from my brother viper whom i share a connection with therefore having the same I.P address. If anyone does not believe me then they are free to ask fragmaster or fragmaster could please add a comment to this post.

Thanks

Szerian
30-11-2005, 01:13 PM
hu cares

aky
30-11-2005, 04:38 PM
yeah it was Viper but what u did to FM, i think ur so fucking lucky!

i think hes only kissing up to FM because he knows he really fucked op-*** up and he needs somewhere to go when it does go tats up

Wizard
30-11-2005, 04:39 PM
I would like to clarify a few things.

I have spoke to fragmaster a few times over the last 2 weeks or so. and yes he did unban me. like he unbanned me from the forums and originally i was not banned from IRC.

Yes there have been racist emails but as fragmaster knows this has come from my brother viper whom i share a connection with therefore having the same I.P address. If anyone does not believe me then they are free to ask fragmaster or fragmaster could please add a comment to this post.

Thanks

so who was posting up pictures of ph33rs family on their website with those insults?

was that your little brother too?

maybe certain people who are aware like frag-turd don't tell ph33r cus he will get mad + upset.

you need to wake up son, you dont do that ish to people. esp. as an adult. youre lucky you dont get hotted up.

rapier
30-11-2005, 04:41 PM
is it this guy who was admin here before?

aky
30-11-2005, 05:08 PM
yeah and he deleted the whole thing

SubbY
30-11-2005, 05:30 PM

steven
30-11-2005, 06:14 PM
yeah it was Viper but what u did to FM, i think ur so fucking lucky!

i think hes only kissing up to FM because he knows he really fucked op-*** up and he needs somewhere to go when it does go tats up

Aky you only say this because your banned from our server and forums for hacking. now dont give me your shit. you shud be banned for hacking and VAC wouldnt ban you if you wetrent hacking

so who was posting up pictures of ph33rs family on their website with those insults?

viper on his pc since we have the same I.P and he DID HAVE access to my pc

aky
30-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Aky you only say this because your banned from our server and forums for hacking. now dont give me your shit. you shud be banned for hacking and VAC wouldnt ban you if you wetrent hacking
pc

ROFL im on a new account in good standing now knob head.

U know u didnt ban me for hacking, u banned me coz i prooved u cheat and u know i prooved it.

I think you should be banned from access to the internet son, u fuck up.

If you have nothing to hide unban me.

I bet you all my money there is no solid proof of me hacking on this new account which u know i have.
Apart from when i took a screenshot with the hack YOU sent ME.
No hax on my PC i even did a scan.

steven
30-11-2005, 06:25 PM
yeah and he deleted the whole thing

Yes i did delete aky. but at least i dont hack

aky
30-11-2005, 06:28 PM
Yes i did delete aky. but at least i dont hack

same here.

i never have hacked in the way u did.

someone ban this cunt hes annoyin me and im sure hes just going to fuck FM over again.

steven
30-11-2005, 06:30 PM
same here.

i never have hacked in the way u did.

someone ban this cunt hes annoyin me and im sure hes just going to fuck FM over again.

thats what you think.

infact i actually respect [h33r and have alot of time for him.. you guys dont see that but we have had a few conversations and i like ph33r so please stfu... this topic can be closed now since i am unbanned

aky
30-11-2005, 06:31 PM
doesnt stop u from being a cock monkey to the other members by calling them cunts and retards does it?

seriously ph33r i wouldnt forgive this dude even if he paid me good money

steven
30-11-2005, 06:33 PM
doesnt stop u from being a cock monkey to the other members by calling them cunts and retards does it?

YAWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN aky you wouldnt be saying this if you werent banned from our server and forums.. infact i might find a few posts of yours to show that.

aky
30-11-2005, 06:35 PM
show what u fucking downie get lost.

ph33r i will pay u ?5 to ban this knob from everything you can!

steven
30-11-2005, 06:41 PM
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2774/0004ht.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Wizard
30-11-2005, 06:43 PM

i think he can be forgived.

however, "Do wrong against me once, shame on you, do wrong by me twice, shame on me"

even if yuor BROTHER posted it up you made no effort to take it down.

and the thread was filled with terrible remarks about ph33r's wife.

yet still you made no effort to stop it.

i think you seriously need to realise that you are a grown adult- i dont wish to come down hard on you. but you need to seriously convince certain people here that you actually have got over certain things - and, most importantly, realise that the way your whole crowd has attempted to offend ph33r + FM is seriously out of line. the server rivalry is one thing - but the racist, personal abuse is just unbelievable m8 - we are adults here.

i wouldnt let you roam around here freely ...... if you spoke to ph33r fine. but there is no sense of humility in your tone; quite aggressive + disrespectful without realising the weight of your deeds m8.

Sheepy
30-11-2005, 06:44 PM
now now ladies lets put our handbags down.

aky may be alot of things. hacker/cockmuncher. but to be honest STORM, hes the lesser of two assholes. and we'd rather keep a kid that talks behind us behind our backs, than a twat who is rasciust to our faces,

steven
30-11-2005, 06:47 PM
i think he can be forgived.

however, "Do wrong against me once, shame on you, do wrong by me twice, shame on me"

even if yuor BROTHER posted it up you made no effort to take it down.

and the thread was filled with terrible remarks about ph33r's wife.

yet still you made no effort to stop it.

i think you seriously need to realise that you are a grown adult- i dont wish to come down hard on you. but you need to seriously convince certain people here that you actually have got over certain things - and, most importantly, realise that the way your whole crowd has attempted to offend ph33r + FM is seriously out of line. the server rivalry is one thing - but the racist, personal abuse is just unbelievable m8 - we are adults here.

i wouldnt let you roam around here freely ...... you if you spoke to ph33r fine. but there is no sense of humility in your tone; quite aggressive + disrespectful without realising the weight of your deeds m8.

i have apologies many many times to ph33r via email and sending im private messages. if he thought it was me do you really think he would of unbanned me.

He knows me and my 2 brothers share the same ip address and you can ask Bum is you dont believe me that it was viper. i have said sorry to him for his actions and explained to him 2 weeeks ago that was when he agreed to unban me when i spoke to him.

steven
30-11-2005, 06:48 PM
now now ladies lets put our handbags down.

aky may be alot of things. hacker/cockmuncher. but to be honest STORM, hes the lesser of two assholes. and we'd rather keep a kid that talks behind us behind our backs, than a twat who is rasciust to our faces,

sheepy before you post things. get your drug mind behind things. you have been owned by knifey many time. drugs are bad get you fucking thick hippy brain thinking before you post. none of yuour posts make sense you smack head

aky
30-11-2005, 06:50 PM
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2774/0004ht.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Id love to see the full screenshot with the date of post and to show u didnt use my sig just for that.

i know i didnt say that ever so.. storm ur a bell.

Edit: Also i know on them forums u can change passwords, so you can easily have changed password and logged in as me and done it.

or editted one of my posts?

Sheepy
30-11-2005, 06:53 PM
owned haha, very much doubt it. and i dont use drugs :) your clutching at straws BOY, you cant think of a decent insult and so your making me out like something im not. and who cares if you apologised to pheer. i know for a fact ,WE ALL want an apology. sure pheer ownes these forums but its the people who make it up. and we were distraught too by what you did. alot of hard work and shit went into the old forums. i wish youd just take the hint and piss off

aky
30-11-2005, 06:53 PM
sheepy before you post things. get your drug mind behind things. you have been owned by knifey many time. drugs are bad get you fucking thick hippy brain thinking before you post. none of yuour posts make sense you smack head

considered being a comedian storm?

calling me a chav and a tramp which i know im not. and ur just being stereotypical [learnt that word other day :D]

and sheepy a smack head.. for what?

he never said anythin about smack maybe weed but, ur own brothers smoke weed and u probably do/have done aswell.. so.. your funny.

Sheepy
30-11-2005, 06:56 PM
tbh storm the only person who got owned here was your mom, and what i did to her last night. ooo slack granny

steven
30-11-2005, 06:57 PM
a forum is a forum. ph33r wuldnt of unbanned me if he thought it was wrong.. therefore im here until he bans me..... unlucky sheepy.

now is it time for you to get jealous and owned by knifey again? or will you cry abit more

aky
30-11-2005, 07:19 PM
a forum is a forum?

Really omfg i thought it was a KITCHEN FUCKING SINK MEIGHT!!

ur only here to piss us lot off and ur doin a good job of it.

ph33r please ban him

steven
30-11-2005, 07:24 PM
ph33r let me on the forums. and can ban me if he wishes but unlike you aky i dont hack sot there might be a reason for what i done a long time ago but i can still say ive never been vac banned for hacking unlike some

aky
30-11-2005, 07:26 PM
boring.

fact is i got caught, ur hack is vac proof.

ur a cock. you will be banned soon enough

aky
30-11-2005, 07:33 PM
thanky subby for unbanning me from IRC. i logve making aky mad

thats why hes here

White Widow
30-11-2005, 07:38 PM
just ignore him if u wish, if no one replies to his posts wat does he matter...