PDA

View Full Version : Statemant from [DLG]Mike!!

[DLG]Mike
05-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi Fragmaster Clan,

I spoke today with my friend best and was my suspicion confirmed then very quickly. Cheats such yes it hatt as well as Aimbot and rampart hoe had on! And that in my name because it wanted to help with. I myself never would have thought make would become that it such a thing. I reported it on this away equally self in Valve.

My Clan DLG did not stand believed in like a wall behind me it a second the reproach that I Cheate and no I am fair Play player. And would not tolerate so somewhat self in my Clan. I will commit this mistake never again and divide would come my Account with someone differently what wanted. Once honestly would become but says you your Account if your friend divide it very inside Ghent custom out of friendship not also once?? I think, think many!

I excuse myself once again in my name for my friend, and I hope will have to hear we in the future again all no Cheater or other reproaches more!

And Sorry for my BAD ENGLISCH :)

HF and GL Fair Play for Ever!! [DLG]Mike

SubbY
05-12-2005, 01:29 PM
oki, mike said that his mate(he shared his account with 3 other mates) played with his account and used the nick [DLG]Mike and played with hax!!

hes(the real mike)is really angry about this and dont want his clan banned on FM!!

mike u know this account will be banned by vac soon(hope so, lol) and is banned for life on fms servers!!

and my opinion is, dont ban the clan, but we will watch ya!!!!

Wizard
05-12-2005, 02:09 PM
seems sincere apology. because it dont make sense.

a cheater is always crafty.

[DLG]Mike
05-12-2005, 02:17 PM
You can see like that how you, I have not it compel to cheaten. Your opinion but is!

bUG
05-12-2005, 02:59 PM
No matter if the dog, girlfriend, cat or any friends did it, then the account wich was used during the hax should be banned for life! Unless it got hijacked like Red Devil's.

Mike it is never wise to share your account with anybody!! You are responsible for your own account so plz take good care of it in the future!

Don't know what the big FM-Godfather thinks about this, but clearly if you have told us the truth, then the clan should not be banned and you are probably welcome to buy a new CD key.

However, there was another DLG member online at that point, and he was not hacking! It seems strange to me that he didn't try to defend you when somebody started to accuse you of cheating! Or didn't he know who it was? Was the hacker a member of DLG?

Nobody hax unnoticed on FM! It did not seem like that the "player" cared about getting caught because it was blatant hacking.

[DLG]Mike
05-12-2005, 04:02 PM
Tja my friend kept in mind caught becomes certainly not that he yet, would be can say like that also I aware it not and that I in the quiet conscience! But I find gives it well that it there a last chance thank! to us! :4-transfo

Red Devil 72
05-12-2005, 05:42 PM
I believe you on this 1 Mike, as you seem to be very sorry.
Anyways your account won't be unbanned on FM servers and also by Valve so I recommand you to buy a new account and NOT to share it with your n00b friends.
See you soon on FM servers.

aky
05-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Didnt someone called South Pacific and 2 other people use one account and it got banned?

I wouldnt think about unbanning

Red Devil 72
05-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Didnt someone called South Pacific and 2 other people use one account and it got banned?

I wouldnt think about unbanning

That's true, South Pacific & Wally aka Wallace was sharing the same account but I got Wally banned : aimbot (i'm sure ph33r remember hehe ;))

White Widow
05-12-2005, 06:00 PM
The most believable appeal ive ever tried to read lol.
Do not let others (dogs, cats, chimps, rats, best friends, worst enemys, your mum) use your account.

[DLG]JackieZ
05-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Hi community,
me as a member of [DLG] clan, of course want to confirm mike's and [DLG]'s innocence in that circumstance. Like it has been already written here, it wasnt he himself who uses the steam account while hacking was discovered and it also wasn't a member of us who uses Mike's steam account - it was only a real life "friend" of him. We already flamed this damn guy on our website and he also had written an excuse on our website (in german).

I only wanne say, that I know Mike as a very fair player who is an anticheater at all! He would never tolerate cheating in our clan and that means of course too, that he would never use cheats.
Quote Mike: "cheaters were positioned at wall giving them a headshot" :Drogar-Ma

I know it doesn't matter for valve who uses his steam account, but I only wanna have tell you that...

SubbY
05-12-2005, 08:01 PM
oki, thx for ur reply JackieZ!! :)

the problem is, we caught this steam id with hax(blatant wallhack), and im allready told mike that this steam id is now "Banned for life on fms servers!!"

mike understood this and will buy a new steam account(or share, lol).

we, the fragmasters admins, normal ban the whole clan, but i said and another admin told me we will not ban ur clan!!!

final stroke!!!

cya on the server guys and mike, be careful with ur accounts!!!

Fragmaster
05-12-2005, 08:29 PM
The clan shall not be banned.

Thankyou for you appeal.

SubbY
05-12-2005, 08:31 PM
The clan shall not be banned.
thx :)

[DLG]Mike
06-12-2005, 08:55 AM
I thank myself that it us here also once again yet so supported. One should this Clans really only praises.

I possess now an Account new and I never will divide that certainly more!

Mfg Mike

rapier
06-12-2005, 09:11 AM
i got a message yesterday about my account was logge out when i was going to join a server, and when i thought of reds casse i changed all my details immediately

Fragmaster
06-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Mike']I thank myself that it us here also once again yet so supported. One should this Clans really only praises.

I possess now an Account new and I never will divide that certainly more!

Mfg Mike

I hope this never happens again. Please use the introduction section, to tell us about yourself.

Topic closed