PDA

View Full Version : signatures

Fragmaster
14-12-2005, 04:03 PM
I want to complain about signatures - you know who you are

Please keep them in a small area or use the scroll. Having a big signature makes it hard to read posts.

Thankyou

p.s. I had to delete someones signature, I hate doing deleting.

Fragmaster
14-12-2005, 04:22 PM
I had enough, now i have reduced the characters to 255 (max)

|FraG-TurD|
14-12-2005, 04:37 PM
well there is limited peope with sigs atm so coulnt u just ask that person to change.
I have an idea who ur on about and he did put a hugh pic in his sig but changed it soon after and hes sig was no bigger than your sig or mine.
And now just to be fair i have to reduce mine.
Fuck it take them all away.

ThE NaMeLeSs
14-12-2005, 04:45 PM
HEY MAN IF IT WAS ME WHAT IT WAS CAUSE MY IS AWAY THEN IM SORRY
I WAS ONLY LOOKING HOW THE SIG LOOKED AND I GOT YOUR 2 PM'S
AGAIN IM SORRY
I WAS DOING IT AWAY
JUST WANTED TO CHANGE SOMETHING AND I WANTED TO DOING A MOVER IN IT
THIS ISNT FAIR MAN
CAN YA GIVE IT ME BACK CAUSE I WAS ONLY T E S T I N G

THX NaMe

SubbY
14-12-2005, 04:50 PM
yup, second that!! he asked me in msn to help him, but me was afk!!! so hes a forum newbie, dunnu the options...... and wanted help!! 100%

and lol at ur CAPS name!!!

|FraG-TurD|
14-12-2005, 04:51 PM
I was helping his as he asking if he can use my banners for testing, and he decided to keep the fm blood banner.

aky
14-12-2005, 05:04 PM
:D i think i have mine

Edit - w00t

Fragmaster
14-12-2005, 05:56 PM
I was helping his as he asking if he can use my banners for testing, and he decided to keep the fm blood banner.

I did not know that he was testing banners. When I looked he had a massive square box on the right handside, and said to myself WTF

Than I placed a [ mover ] xxxx [/ mover ] in order for him to fit both images. Please could everyone use the xxxx [ / mover ] to fit large signatures, if you desired to have bigger pictures.

[mover]Example of a mover code

ThE NaMeLeSs
14-12-2005, 05:58 PM
thx for give me my sigs back ;)
now im happy again :)
btw FM nice sig hehehe :lol:
:)

aky
14-12-2005, 06:11 PM
ph33r man where do u get ur changing sig/avatar when the page refreshes or whatever?

ThE NaMeLeSs
14-12-2005, 06:15 PM
I did not know that he was testing banners. When I looked he had a massive square box on the right handside, and said to myself WTF

Than I placed a [ mover ] xxxx [/ mover ] in order for him to fit both images. Please could everyone use the xxxx [ / mover ] to fit large signatures, if you desired to have bigger pictures.

[mover]Example of a mover code

ah thats why
yea i done it away cause i wanted to test the bloody banner i have now and to see it as full pic to know wheather it looks good
and i wanted to do the mover then there back
but as i wanted it was away :(
buts back now :)

|FraG-TurD|
16-12-2005, 04:41 PM
still 255 character max, No sig for me :(

ThE NaMeLeSs
16-12-2005, 07:05 PM
FM put the size as it was before back we learned our lesson to use movers plz :)