PDA

View Full Version : BANNED

mahoun.jr
09-04-2009, 09:49 PM
I was playing last ciggy and i admit it i was a little anoying, but i still got voteban and mute abused on top i got banned for spamming; which i wasnt doing at all check server logs.

Anyway admin (nab) mutes me, and he then msges me in steam "saying want a ban?"

i go fuck off i aint done anything agenst rules and his like bye bye and bans me.

i think this is a discrace to fm! when a trused admin, abuses power.

i wish to be un-bannd if it is perm.

safe g's
Mahoun.JR

TeddybeaR
09-04-2009, 09:51 PM
you forgot
Time and date
and steam ID

loops
09-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:7110661
Invoked on 04-09-09 19:34
Expires on 04-09-09 20:04

Smurfy#
09-04-2009, 10:01 PM
you forgot
Time and date
and steam ID

and the right section for appeals too :P Appeal Talk - Fragmasters Talkingforums (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/f13/)

Loops was first ;D

midjit
09-04-2009, 10:13 PM
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:7110661
Invoked on 04-09-09 19:34
Expires on 04-09-09 20:04

wtf? its only half an hour, sit it out

in fact i think it had nearly finished by the time you had posted

Crazy Diamond
09-04-2009, 10:32 PM
You told an admin to fuck off? That was a wise move wasn't it? You have even admitted to be annoying, and then you get banned for spamming, which I am inclined to believe you did. You then come here with your jumped up attitude and expect to be unbanned. Yes sir yes sir three bags full sir, anything else you would like?

Sit your ban out, think about why you were banned and come back here with a more grown up attitude. If I see or hear any more rubbish from you your ban will be longer.

By the way, the next time you get banned, post your appeal in the right section!

Yakkkkkk
09-04-2009, 10:35 PM
I was playing last ciggy and i admit it i was a little anoying, but i still got voteban and mute abused on top i got banned for spamming; which i wasnt doing at all check server logs.

i go fuck off i aint done anything agenst rules and his like bye bye and bans me.

i think this is a discrace to fm! when a trused admin, abuses power.

i wish to be un-bannd if it is perm.

safe g's
Mahoun.JR

this should be stickied tbh!

you got a 30 minute ban for
1, ABUSING the server (i admit it i was a little anoying)
2, abusing an admin (fuck off i aint done anything agenst rules)

Are you serious that you think Nabs 30 minute ban is admin abuse! 0.0 ever heard of Danny La Rou? go get yaself one, g.

If I wasnt laughing so hard I'd find Mahoun snr to give you a slap! xD

Sgt. Pepper
09-04-2009, 11:11 PM

I think the right response would've been "Ok, yeah, you're right, sorry, I'll behave." ;)

nabby
10-04-2009, 12:04 AM
hahaha love this :)

I muted you for reason which u disclosed then u decided to retry and hence no longer be muted
coming back with names like kk is a prick (my ingame name at the time was kk)

HLstatsX - Counter-Strike: Source - Player Details - reb.Mahoun (http://fm.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=102)

HLstatsX - Counter-Strike: Source - Player Details - Mwah xx (http://fm.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=905)

and continued to act in the same manner, which led to your very very light 30 min ban :)

sticky this pls, made me lol as well xD

Prisk
10-04-2009, 01:51 AM
On top of this, you're always being a cretin whenever I see you on the server, be thankful you've only been banned once for thirty minutes because I assure you if I still had admin it would have happened already.

Made me laugh.

b1gbird
10-04-2009, 05:34 AM
that guy was so annoying.... server calmed down so much when he fucked off

Garner
10-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Your ban was fair in the sense you were only banned for half an hour for what you did.
All admins at FM use discretion when issuing bans for behaviour and i feel you were very lucky that nab was the admin who banned you, as i could imagine that other admins could of issued you a longer ban. However, if you were being annoying, then please can you try and be pleasant on the server, so its fun for all to play. We dont like issuing bans for this sort of stuff, but we do when it is needed.

Appeal Closed / Ban Expired.