PDA

View Full Version : unmute please

sudnimpact_
19-06-2009, 12:35 PM
unmute me please because there was no reason to permantly mute me in the first place. If you (admin) think there was show me the demo, otherwise unmute please.

bombeh
19-06-2009, 12:37 PM
unmute me please because there was no reason to permantly mute me in the first place. If you (admin) think there was show me the demo, otherwise unmute please.

way to word it like a threat gg

mikbhoy
19-06-2009, 12:47 PM
can i direct you to these instructions on appealing

http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/forum/f13/appeals-instructions-fragmasters-policy-1579/

midjit
19-06-2009, 01:05 PM
well looking at your previous history on the forums and servers you are a repeat offender when it comes to mic spamming so to be fair it is probably long overdue for you to have a perm mute

sudnimpact_
19-06-2009, 01:12 PM
mate if we are going to be fair, i have played for how many years now on this server? 4? I was on this server allot earlier than most of todays admins. Ofcourse i occasionaly tend to mess around a bit, same goes for oc, but i enjoyed playing on this server for allot of years. Admins are to strict now and there is little fun left on the server. CSS is not about beeing serious, its about fun, especially on pubs. Dont forget that or you will loose allot of players. Bring the fun back to fragmasters.

midjit
19-06-2009, 01:18 PM
i think css is still fun and the admins have to be strict, otherwise it is too easy for one person to ruin 39 or more peoples game and in my opinion 'messing' about does not mean causeing problems to other people and if you are going to mess about then know when to stop because it has gone too far.
no matter how long you have been here and played on the servers the same rules apply to everyone, be it a complete noob to FM or someone who has been here since they first went up.
i am not an admin nor do i pretend to be one, all i am saying is that looking at your previous posts on the forums meant i could see what has gone on before and it looks like you are a repeat offender so this was bound to happen sooner or later. the admin who muted you will comment soon so we'll see what happens

k0s
19-06-2009, 01:32 PM
mate if we are going to be fair, i have played for how many years now on this server? 4? I was on this server allot earlier than most of todays admins. Ofcourse i occasionaly tend to mess around a bit, same goes for oc, but i enjoyed playing on this server for allot of years. ..

aha :)

4 years of gaming at FM means you may act and behave as a twat ?

Admins are to strict now and there is little fun left on the server. CSS is not about beeing serious, its about fun, especially on pubs. ...

No, we are even not strict enough. But we got a hearthfull and warm Boss called pheer.
I REGRET that the fun is decreasing in the last 2 years. its just when we got regulars on the servers who really act like : i am here for that long time, i can accuse and abuse every others like i want. THIS IS LIKE MY SERVER SINCE I PLAY HERE FO DA LONG !
especially YOU should know how to bring back the good 'ol gaming experience. it is up to YOU to motivate others to join our servers, have a nice stay and enjoy!

Dont forget that or you will loose allot of players. Bring the fun back to fragmasters.
yes sure, threaten is the best way to get taken serious ;)
but do you honestly think FM will lose that much players? i guess not..

sudnimpact_
19-06-2009, 02:33 PM
im not saying you should be easier on me because im here for a long time, my point is that i have seen the phases that fm has gone trough. There was a time that we all had fun, and it didnt matter if you said something trough the mic that wasnt completely appropriate. THat is wat most of the regulars liked, ofcourse you can go to far, but i didnt this time. I think that the last ciggy needs a change. Turn it back to the old ciggy.
Im not just saying this for my mute.

SubbY
19-06-2009, 02:43 PM
you sound like my granny lol "the phases" :D

good luck with your appeal.

Sean
19-06-2009, 02:43 PM
The only people I've ever known to enjoy you talking are OC & Phantom, and I've played at FM since Sept 05. The fact is you guys scream & shout down the mic, not banter, and it pisses everyone off.
As you dont get to read admin chat, or my steam friends, you dont ever see how many requests I get to mute you guys everytime you are on.

And dont say anything about the Esc > Player List muting, because we all know that is bugged and has never worked properly.

I personally would like you unmuted, but only if you promise not to go around screaming!

sudnimpact_
19-06-2009, 03:57 PM
can someone please unmute me then

irishman
19-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Well I've been here longer and I muted you.

What exactly is fun in your screaming down the mic telling people to fuck off?

What is fun in you ruining the gameplay for the majority of other players by verbally abusing them over the mic because they fragged you?

What is fun in you playing songs over the mic?

What makes you think that you have a right to be treated differently than any other member of the FM community who breaks the server rules?

The only reason for 'fun' not to be on the server is because you and several other people refuse to abide by the server rules and think you can do and say whatever you want.

Do not unmute until I discuss with FM

sudnimpact_
19-06-2009, 04:05 PM
i wasnt spamming at all this time so please show me the demo or unbann.

irishman
19-06-2009, 04:09 PM
You aren't banned........ you were muted.

I don't need to show you a demo of you shouting down the mic or playing 'Ice Ice baby'

And making demands is going to get you absolutely nowhere.

sudnimpact_
19-06-2009, 04:17 PM
i mean muted.. i wasnt shouting and i played it one time.. you dont have to perm mute someone for that cause it happens every map.

irishman
19-06-2009, 04:30 PM
I am not in the habit of telling lies

You joined the server during de_pariah and within minutes, you were shouting down the mic and playing that crap music.

You were asked to turn the music off but you continued playing it.

I have muted you in the past because of your attitude and playing music and so have the other admins, you have had countless chances to abide by the server rules like others but you continue to mic spam, this is why you have been perm muted, you will continue to ruin the game for other players.

As I have already stated, you will remain muted till I discuss with FM, feel free to keep posting the same demand.

Ronny
19-06-2009, 04:38 PM
i think its pretty funny when oc and sudn rage,sing down the mic

baha the player list > mute has always worked for me unless they rejoin the server.

people are wai 2 seriuz on the ciggy nowadays .
they want dem stats

RANK 1 YES!!!

Security
19-06-2009, 05:25 PM
i think its pretty funny when oc and sudn rage,sing down the mic

baha the player list > mute has always worked for me unless they rejoin the server.

Good for you, and people who either spam or claim to enjoy the spam are always making the claim that it is working fine.
This isn't the case for allot of people out there and I doubt your telling the truth about it always working fine for you.

In the end why don't you go to a private Ventrilo channel and spam each other without bothering everyone else on the server?

midjit
19-06-2009, 06:17 PM
i like secs idea, go spam on a private vent and player list mute very rarely works for me so i just have to put up with mic spammers on the odd occasion i play on css anymore

Fragmaster
20-06-2009, 02:33 AM
sudnimpact_ as irishman stated he will have a chat with me regarding your case before I take any decision. Please not that I shall be away at work these couple of days.

sudnimpact_ you will received a "private message" in due course once a decision has been taken regarding your appeal.