PDA

View Full Version : unbann request

QEvolution
30-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Can you Unban me?? I was playin C.s.s. on your server this morning and i haved a realy bad luck tooday i was on 136 in rank and when i was playing allways somebudy step on my croshair when i was schooting. (my rank can prove that i'm playing not bad) any whay server baned me when i schoot my frend:/ it was an acident. if you whant any opinion about me plizz ask Klan Cold Muzg and Irish Man or anybody els who know me. they have a good opinion about me.

DarkSide
30-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Can you Unban me?? I was playin C.s.s. on your server this morning and i haved a realy bad luck tooday i was on 136 in rank and when i was playing allways somebudy step on my croshair when i was schooting. (my rank can prove that i'm playing not bad) any whay server baned me when i schoot my frend:/ it was an acident. if you whant any opinion about me plizz ask Klan Cold Muzg and Irish Man or anybody els who know me. they have a good opinion about me.

I think you got automatically tempbanned for it, don't know how long the ban time is, but it might be that you're unbanned now :)

Fragmaster
30-12-2005, 02:16 PM
5min auto temp ban

Szerian
30-12-2005, 02:59 PM
i got banned for 10min with -300 points in stats as i killed 6 team m8s wit 1 nade.

I learnt now that i will never chuck a nade in a bent way!

Jabackus
01-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Lol, 6 Tks that must be a record pOp

Szerian
01-01-2006, 07:37 PM
yes it is m8