PDA

View Full Version : Kenshin

KANGOOROO
03-01-2006, 12:19 AM
Thanks for offering to unbanning red (aka kenshin) STEAM_0:0:5458953

I'll be waiting patiently for this unbanning.

Fragmaster
03-01-2006, 12:41 AM
KANGOOROO']Thanks for offering to unbanning red (aka kenshin) STEAM_0:0:5458953

I'll be waiting patiently for this unbanning.

Can you tell me who offered him to be unbanned? I would like his name please.

Listen, and get this straight, what really bugs me is when players start making stuff up! His BAN shall remain.

He can appeal for himself.

Olly
03-01-2006, 12:51 AM
heh i was wondering that ;)

rapier
03-01-2006, 01:23 AM
told u olly ;)

KANGOOROO
03-01-2006, 07:50 AM
He can appeal for himself.
ooh-la-la!

What really bugs ME, is when admins also make stuff up.

Why should we be appealing anyway? There's no need since none of us hack.

..but whatever... he can talk to the admin himself.

sumdumgai
03-01-2006, 12:07 PM
If red was hacking he will remain banned because that's the rules.
If you were telling him where people were located, you'll probably wind up banned too because that's against server rules.
You and your dipshit friend aren't going to get anywhere lying and acting self-righteous and superior to everyone.

White Widow
03-01-2006, 12:20 PM
If you were telling him where people were located, you'll probably wind up banned too because that's against server rules.......

I second that, lol at cheatin twats.

dr stealth
03-01-2006, 03:09 PM
point 1 - the use of team speak to tell teamies where the NME is when you are dead is cheating, theres no excuse for it, its as bad as wall hacking, its the same result.
personal, looking at the demo its a blatent wallhack,
and the [ZZZ] clan is no doubt using team speak to ghost as well, as admitted by kangaroo,
if one in the clan hacks, the whole clan more than likely cheats.

point 2 - as for [ZZZ] KANGOOROO's flippant and smartarse attitude in his replys on this thread, they are galling to the extream seeing how much effort the regs and admins on Frag put into making the server fair for all.
no one likes a spoiled petulant child.

stealths two cents?
- perm ban red for cheating, a warning and a temp ban for the rest of the clan.
- this should be standard practice on Fragmasters,
if a member of a clan cheats, you find a lot of the time that the rest of the clan cheat too. a temp ban for a clan would send a strong message that Fragmasters is NOT the server to take the piss out of.

rapier
03-01-2006, 07:48 PM
i agrre with the stealth

Bantros
03-01-2006, 08:21 PM
I would say that the temp-ban for the rest of the clan is harsh just because...

If hypothetically someone out of PONG was hacking, hiding it well but was found out and banned, I wouldn't be too happy if I was given a temporay ban just because someone else in the clan was. In fact I would be furious.

However, the way this arsehole is going about appealing, acting like [ZZZ] are holier than thou he needs a temp ban slapped on his bitch self, maybe that'll will teach him to voice his opinions differently.

Oh and

KANGOOROO']No i dont hack, I have a good reputation for not hacking

Best quote ever

Wizard
03-01-2006, 08:41 PM
thats ridiculous

you cant temp ban a whole clan.

and using ts is not cheating officially.

that is bs.

you don't like stealth than have ts taken off - otherwise they are free to say what they like.

the ZZZ clan can not be all cheating, becasue they are probably the worst clan in ED and have some of the stupidest players i have ever seen - isn't that punishment enough?

kangooroo is young + stupid - so he is gullible, he is also crap thus wouldn't know how to spot dodgy players - don't be silly temp ban for clan.

rofl.

you should take pity before punishment.

Teamspeak should be there for you to take advantage of, its fine.

bs.

aky
03-01-2006, 08:46 PM
I would say that the temp-ban for the rest of the clan is harsh just because...

If hypothetically someone out of PONG was hacking, hiding it well but was found out and banned, I wouldn't be too happy if I was given a temporay ban just because someone else in the clan was. In fact I would be furious.

You can never be sure if you think a good person is hacking, like 'good clans' but if u find out 1 hacks, and the rest play exactly the same skill level i wouldnt know what to do lol

dr stealth
03-01-2006, 09:04 PM
wiz,

the use of team speak by killed team members to instruct living teamies is cheating,
its called ghosting. get it stright. THE DEAD CANT TALK !! or tell the living were the NME is,
its without doubt an unfair advantage, and is considered a 'Cheat' by most RESPONSIBLE admins, server owners, and pro ranked players.

ghosting is nothing more than a wallhack by instruction.

what are you trying to say? you use team speak to ghost? are you stating that its some how 'justifiable'????? hhmmm??

and dont you dare say 'everyone dos it'.............

Bantros
03-01-2006, 09:37 PM
I just want to throw this into the argument, not taking any sides on TS at the minute, but why does FM have a TeamSpeak server then? It is quite obvious that even the FM TS could be used for doing this when we're having a big debate here whether it's good/bad etc.

Oh and that is also why I think voice should be allowed on the server. I do actually find it quite helpful being able to actually communicate with my team mates rather than risking being poached whilst typing or using radio commands as it seems most people just hear them and won't even look at the radar

dr stealth
03-01-2006, 10:01 PM
team speak when used by the team for communication between the living is brilliant, it makes for more teamwork and better coordinated play.
leading to more fun, enjoyment and a sence of accomplishment for all.

but when it is used by DEAD players to instruct the living were the NME is located it is being ABUSED.

THE DEAD CANT TELL TALES ! or should be able to coach living teamies through rest of match/round. to be told that an NME is around the corner is as bad as being able to see through the wall by wallhack, its nothing more than the same thing. UNFAIR ADVANTAGE.

sumdumgai
03-01-2006, 10:30 PM
Dipshit 1 has been http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9176/banned5xk.gif 4 life.
It's up to the admins to decide if Dipshit 2 will be http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9176/banned5xk.gif
And how does it feel to be http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9176/banned5xk.gif 4 life? Hmmm, dipshit 1? :leb:

Bantros
04-01-2006, 12:25 AM
I know that. But why actually have a TS server and promote it's use when people and clans only use TS to speak to each other after they are dead?

PONG had 2 quite heated debates on the issue of TS and we decided to use it in ED only because we realised that other clans were using it against us as this persuaded the anti-TS people that we had to. And there is no rule against it in ED as well for some reason, most probably because it cannot be monitored.

I'm not excusing this idiots use of it, because it's looks like they need to do it cause they are shit but do you see what I am saying?

Fragmaster
04-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Updated and MOTD Updated when connected to the server.

Fragmasters Server Policy

Our policy on FM is now to only use it during clan matches. TS can be abused and can be simiarly compared to WH "Only When Ghosting" TS can be fun if not abused.

Anyone caught "GHOSTING" aka acting like a WH'er will be banned.

I have nothing aganist TS and I recommand it to all for official clan matches such as ED leagues.

Bantros
04-01-2006, 12:39 AM
Good policy to have. And it is fun playing while you are all talking to each other without having to press a button

Silk
04-01-2006, 12:53 AM
i was trying to explain the use of team speak to some n00bs on the 1.6 server today. the implications when talking to the dead. idiots couldnt understand or see the harm in using it.

STEALTH well said.

Fragmaster
04-01-2006, 01:05 AM
http://phi.asmallorange.com/~khalik/forum/showthread.php?t=3386

Closed