PDA

View Full Version : Ban of eariler today, requested on these fora so I don't know the time.

arx
28-01-2006, 06:40 PM
It's absurd.
I'm going to do you the favour of running through the demo posted:

Firstly - I was shooting the wall for a minute and got a kill
Secondly - I saw my guy die by back door so proceeded to spray the door
Thirdly - How the hell can you call it a wallhack when I was camping the front entrance(s), a guy comes thru vent right next to me and I only find out by the gunfire?

Can I get that ban removed 'cus I enjoy playing on the server (when it's not lagged up beyond comprehension)

Steve
28-01-2006, 07:38 PM
What about the guy behind the red box? When he moved to the right you aimed to the right of the box, waiting for him. When he went to the left you instantly aimed to the left of the box, then as he changed direction again you waited for him to come out on the right.

bUG
28-01-2006, 07:45 PM
Subby, do your work! :)

Red Devil 72
28-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Indeed, the way you play... you always crouch when moving through the map. You deffinately knew for the guys at front, jax if I'm right + the other ones near the redbox, also the one outside the top backdoor, you locked him through wall and then you went out but he had already left. You're lucky my x-spectate is fucked atm but SubbY or someone else will surely back me up.

arx
28-01-2006, 08:06 PM
I saw a guy behind red box, but didn't have time to take a shot so I kept on changing between which exit he'd take.
I was mostly crouching because I had bad lag, was using an AK (recoil) and on that map you're likely to be shot anyway so I'd rather have every shot count.

Silk
29-01-2006, 02:05 AM
i will review the demo and comment.

SubbY
29-01-2006, 04:14 PM
i will review the demo and comment.

i will review the demo soon

SubbY
29-01-2006, 06:16 PM
pretty BLATANT wallhax!!!!

Red Devil 72
29-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Thanks SubbY for supporting me and Steve.