PDA

View Full Version : Banned for what???

Oakman
14-02-2006, 02:53 AM
Howdie peepz..
I was playing the map awp_subzero and enjoying the game tonight, all of the sudden I got kicked an banned just like that..
Didn't say or do anything wrong so what's up with that??

The other night I was playing, complaining about the uneven teams (like 9-0) so the admin that was around muted me? don't you guys care about making the teams even and fun for all the players or what??
It's usual nowadays that players care more n' more about their rank and stats but the admins themselves?? Come on what's up with that, admins are supposed to have a lot more in their head (and between their legs) than the average player.
Of course I complain if the admin aint doing anything to make the teams even and funny, I mean come on the winning team was even more players than the losingteam, lame and pathetic.
And because I compalined about the uneven teams and the wtj I got muted both once and twice, I got the message and stopped complaining.
Then on the following map I got TK'd and TD'd on purpose by a few teammates and what did the admin do? NOTHING, he said he only was there to watch out for hackers and stuff and I complained before so he wouldn't care if people teamkilled me or others, huh?
"ZAPATA" and a few more players were as clueless as me and asked what the hell was going on and why the admin wouldn't take action.
Punishing TK is like the nr2 if not the nr1 priority for the admins on a FF on server, wouldn't u agree?

I'm admin myself on the Nr1 CSS-server in Sweden so I know something about the whole concept of administrating and about how to behave on a server, therefor I would appreciate if you removed my ban like right away cause I haven't done anything at all to deserve this ban... :jail:

STEAM_0:0:6405581

Regards!

Oakman | Swestrike.com

FraG-TurD
14-02-2006, 04:36 AM
Dunno who banned u but i was the admin that muted u and it wasnt because u complained about teams its the way you went about it, Like most times when u speakto people u abuse them, Fucking noob, cunt fuck off, etc etc / general bad behavior towards others we have a few complaints listed against u.
So when u came on and after a few mins said somthing liek, Cunts fucking teams sort it.
Well i had had enough at this point of ur mouth and attitude.
Also that didnt keep u quiet next map u start again talking crap to others and abusing, i muted u 3 times that night.
Thats a fucking record for anyone.
IMHO i dont care about u being banned i hope it stays, your vile and abusive and eople dont seem to like you, SRY.

rapier
14-02-2006, 11:09 AM
I wasn't there nor banned you but from what some have said about you, and you being an admin i think you also should remain banned.

Fragmaster
14-02-2006, 12:44 PM
It was me that banned you, as I had you name specially highlighted on HLSW (RED) - See complaints section.

Respect Others

Howdie peepz..
I was playing the map awp_subzero and enjoying the game tonight, all of the sudden I got kicked an banned just like that..
Didn't say or do anything wrong so what's up with that??

The other night I was playing, complaining about the uneven teams (like 9-0) so the admin that was around muted me? don't you guys care about making the teams even and fun for all the players or what??
It's usual nowadays that players care more n' more about their rank and stats but the admins themselves?? Come on what's up with that, admins are supposed to have a lot more in their head (and between their legs) than the average player.
Of course I complain if the admin aint doing anything to make the teams even and funny, I mean come on the winning team was even more players than the losingteam, lame and pathetic.
And because I compalined about the uneven teams and the wtj I got muted both once and twice, I got the message and stopped complaining.
Then on the following map I got TK'd and TD'd on purpose by a few teammates and what did the admin do? NOTHING, he said he only was there to watch out for hackers and stuff and I complained before so he wouldn't care if people teamkilled me or others, huh?
"ZAPATA" and a few more players were as clueless as me and asked what the hell was going on and why the admin wouldn't take action.
Punishing TK is like the nr2 if not the nr1 priority for the admins on a FF on server, wouldn't u agree?

I'm admin myself on the Nr1 CSS-server in Sweden so I know something about the whole concept of administrating and about how to behave on a server, therefor I would appreciate if you removed my ban like right away cause I haven't done anything at all to deserve this ban... :jail:

STEAM_0:0:6405581

Regards!

Oakman | Swestrike.com

This is NOT a admins conern regarding Team Staking or WTJ, that is a issue for the server operator. Admins have a HIGHER responsibility. The server also has a auto kick and ban setup for repeated TK'ers.

If you have a problem/issues - post them here on the complaints & feedback section.

UNBANNED

sumdumgai
14-02-2006, 12:48 PM
Well I know I'm not going into that Nr1 CSS server with the kind of comportment you were showing on the server oakman. I'm glad I play on FM.

Silk
14-02-2006, 02:02 PM
Oakman i thought you might want to read the Rules and Regulations. (http://phi.asmallorange.com/~khalik/forum/showthread.php?t=4)

Wizard
14-02-2006, 02:32 PM
oakman there are skilled players here - your abuse is sometimes really foul and totally unnecessary - there is a degree of tolerance here (trust me i know)

but you msut see how you have violated it constantly?

you are skilled player and i promise you, you wont find many other servers with as many skilled players here.

try your best to keep a spot here by not using so much foul language. the admins (Although they dont like it!) can put up with complaining and negative feedback. but when you become abusive and disrespectful, esp. being unprovoked - its a bit diff. m8.

dr stealth
14-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Oakman, it not about swearing, its about how it is used in context towards others.
this is an ADULT server, the key word is RESPECT.

Oakman
14-02-2006, 05:52 PM
FraG-TurD are you for real??

"Fucking noob, cunt fuck off, etc etc"?? "Cunts fucking teams sort it"??
I've never said anything even close to that and if you check your logs you'll see I'm correct, pretty low of you telling stuff that aint even true to prove I screwed up. And on the other hand you muted me as long as I spoke in the chat regardless what I said, I could say like "how come the CT's are more than us despite the score is 9-0 to the CT's?" = muted, how fair is that?
Sure if I was swearing and acting childish and rude I'd understand it but not if I asked you a simple question, you'd agree if you were in my shoes.

I at most used the words "lamer" and "easyteamjoining n00b" so stop that false accusations plz, it aint true and you know it yourself.

And if you say that kind of language isn't allowed how come SOVIET uses it all the time and gets away with it?
If someone should get banned it's him for constantly using words like "fucking cunt" and so on, never met a skilled player with worse manners than him, and you're pointing the finger at me for using the word "lamer" and for complaining about the uneven teams?? Weird to say the least...

rapier u said u want me to stay banned? You if any know that when I'm on the server I don't use that kinda language they are talking about.
I'm also one of the very few players with some skills that always losingteamjoin and switches between the teams in order to make the teams more even and fun for all the players, no guts no glory is my motto and it's a shame more of you guys haven't got the balls to try it yourselves..

Regarding FM being a server with many skilled players I totaly agree but only when I'm comparing you guys to the other european (german/english) servers I've tried. Swedish top servers is a bit higher up regarding skill I'ld say.
But hey I still really like your server and look forward to keep gaming some if you'ld let me, gotta love that your server almost always is crowded no matter what time you feel like playing, thumbs up for that.. :)

Can we put this episode of accusations and bad behaving behind us now and focus on the gaming plz? :D
And yes I appologize for not acting in the best of ways but I don't appreciate the lies I've heard about me either.

Regards!

Oakman | Swestrike.com

Superfly
14-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Oakman does help team balance, as he claims, and I've never seen him being abusive beyond reason. Sometimes playing on a server like Fragmasters hasn't got anything to do with skill, it's just one team overpowering the other with firepower. We all have different ideas about team balance. I respect Oakman more than most people on this server, since I share his basic view on things.

And if u feel like comparing him with me, you'll see I'm more abusive than him.

Wizard
14-02-2006, 07:05 PM
thats fine superfly.

that is your experience of oakman.

here is mine.

i had 50 - 5 one night.

and oakman started swearing at me for an hour or so until early hours of morning.

i didn't even respond to him.

sorry, but oakman how dare you attempt to say you have not been abusive to players so unprovoked.

you start rattling on at players that are better than you.

you may try and team balance.

but you are not the only one, and it doesnt give you the right to be a prick about it either m8.

sorry

DarkSide
14-02-2006, 07:12 PM
SOVIET_'s swearings are a bit different. He says it in a certain way, like: "lol you bastard". I admit i swear also a bit too much sometimes but i don't abuse single persons i say it generally, like "how the hell"...

Wizard
14-02-2006, 07:15 PM
SOVIET_'s swearings are a bit different. He says it in a certain way, like: "lol you bastard". I admit i swear also a bit too much sometimes but i don't abuse single persons i say it generally, like "how the hell"...

he swears directly.

but he dont go on and he dont personalise it.

dr stealth
14-02-2006, 07:29 PM
guys, this is turning into a bitching contest.

can an admin please check logs and post evidence of Oaks personaly directed abuse?

reguarding SOVs use of profanity, that issue has been resolved. he didnt realise that he was coming acoss as personaly abusive. you may have noticed hes stopped. good on him for realising that too.

ThE NaMeLeSs
14-02-2006, 07:58 PM
SOVIET_'s swearings are a bit different. He says it in a certain way, like: "lol you bastard". I admit i swear also a bit too much sometimes but i don't abuse single persons i say it generally, like "how the hell"...yea like me :D ask irish as i told him lot of names :D and tooks with fun or somtimes i just say " you f*********************" and its jus a laugh :) but no personal insults

the only personal are far over and everythin is sorted :p

irishman
14-02-2006, 09:42 PM
yea like me :D ask irish as i told him lot of names :D and tooks with fun or somtimes i just say " you f*********************" and its jus a laugh :) but no personal insults

the only personal are far over and everythin is sorted :p

Yes but now you call me names in German....... :D

ThE NaMeLeSs
14-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Yes but now you call me names in German....... :Dnah not more cause it makes no fun when ya cant understand me :D

FraG-TurD
14-02-2006, 10:06 PM
FraG-TurD are you for real??

"Fucking noob, cunt fuck off, etc etc"?? "Cunts fucking teams sort it"??
I've never said anything even close to that and if you check your logs you'll see I'm correct, pretty low of you telling stuff that aint even true to prove I screwed up. And on the other hand you muted me as long as I spoke in the chat regardless what I said, I could say like "how come the CT's are more than us despite the score is 9-0 to the CT's?" = muted, how fair is that?
Sure if I was swearing and acting childish and rude I'd understand it but not if I asked you a simple question, you'd agree if you were in my shoes.

I at most used the words "lamer" and "easyteamjoining n00b" so stop that false accusations plz, it aint true and you know it yourself.

And if you say that kind of language isn't allowed how come SOVIET uses it all the time and gets away with it?
If someone should get banned it's him for constantly using words like "fucking cunt" and so on, never met a skilled player with worse manners than him, and you're pointing the finger at me for using the word "lamer" and for complaining about the uneven teams?? Weird to say the least...

rapier u said u want me to stay banned? You if any know that when I'm on the server I don't use that kinda language they are talking about.
I'm also one of the very few players with some skills that always losingteamjoin and switches between the teams in order to make the teams more even and fun for all the players, no guts no glory is my motto and it's a shame more of you guys haven't got the balls to try it yourselves..

Regarding FM being a server with many skilled players I totaly agree but only when I'm comparing you guys to the other european (german/english) servers I've tried. Swedish top servers is a bit higher up regarding skill I'ld say.
But hey I still really like your server and look forward to keep gaming some if you'ld let me, gotta love that your server almost always is crowded no matter what time you feel like playing, thumbs up for that.. :)

Can we put this episode of accusations and bad behaving behind us now and focus on the gaming plz? :D
And yes I appologize for not acting in the best of ways but I don't appreciate the lies I've heard about me either.

Regards!

Oakman | Swestrike.com

not even reading all your bs, if u think i muted for a polite line of text then your wrong. I been here long enough people know i dont mute proplr for bing nice.
u however are alwasy abusive and dont deserve the right to play on FM server and next time i wont be muting you you abusive little shit.

irishman
14-02-2006, 10:30 PM
I can't comment on this particular issue but the admins are here to make sure that ALL players enjoy themselves and have a good time.

Admins do this for the community, they don't get paid and often do not play as much as the rest of us because of this.

If a player is abusing an admin either verbally or in writing then that player should be banned. You say you were an admin, would have have tolerated it?

Also are you the same person in this thread? http://phi.asmallorange.com/~khalik/forum/showthread.php?t=3909&page=1&pp=10

If you are then you have shown that have you have abused several other players before

Edited - because of typos

Wizard
14-02-2006, 10:39 PM
rather than who said what and defending yourself oakman by proving u did or didnt.

just defend yourself by being cool on the server, it seems you are unbanned and have opportunity to prove to everyone your a decent guy m8 - take it.

Oakman
14-02-2006, 11:46 PM
FraG-TurD first of all, you were exaggerating when you said I called the players "fucking cunt" and so on, if you check the logs you'll see I'm right about it, I could go further with this and call you a lier but I'm grown up and don't need to prove I'm right by being rude as you are.
"An abusive little shit?" "all of my bs"? That's low man, really low...
And yes I've been bitchin' with SOVIET on occasions but only because he's a lame easyteamjoiner and because he's been callin' me a whole bunch of stuff like "retarded cunt", "fuckin idiot" and such sometimes because I've killed him and he gets cranky about it and sometimes because I've asked him how come he never chooses the hard team.
I really wonder why the guys with some skill (SOVIET for example) almost never has the balls to play the hardteam? Don't you guys want a challenge?

Instead the easyteam gets stacked up with best players which makes the teams unplayable, no one else than me who enjoys fair and even teams?

Wizard about your "50-5" score I don't know what to say, don't even know who you are and can't recall ever seen someone have any such score when I've been playing on the server, and if you had a really nice score I'm happy for you, like I would care if you were better than me?
I most of the time let my shooting do the talking, never been outside the top10 on my regular swedish servers, DESPITE I more often choose the hardteam than the easyteam, I think that says enough about my skills.
I'm no pro and compared to others I'm not even good but hey I know how to play the game and I got guts enough to risk a serious setback regarding my points and kd-ratio, I don't care about my rank or my stats in general.

And yes Wizard I'll take this chance to prove you guys are wrong.

C ya on the server brits :D

rapier
14-02-2006, 11:53 PM
like irish said that thread http://phi.asmallorange.com/~khalik/forum/showthread.php?t=3909 was where i was coming from.

Oakman
15-02-2006, 12:05 AM
I hear ya rapier but you know yourself I haven't been such an ass when we've played together right?

I admit I don't like SOVIET, that's because of his manners, language and because of his lame teamchoosing, but hey I can stop my attitude towards him if he stops his bs towards me.

// Oakman

Oakman
15-02-2006, 12:31 AM
Can't we all just get along?
I'll send over a few bottles of swedishmade Absolut Vodka and maybe u guys can provide the packed peacepipe, what do you say?

Silk
15-02-2006, 12:37 AM
Oakman maybe you are shit at cs and foul mouthed, but schools in sweden must teach english as a first langage for you lot.

as your replys are pretty well constructed.

Bantros
15-02-2006, 02:38 AM
FraG-TurD first of all, you were exaggerating when you said I called the players "fucking cunt" and so on, if you check the logs you'll see I'm right about it, I could go further with this and call you a lier but I'm grown up and don't need to prove I'm right by being rude as you are.
"An abusive little shit?" "all of my bs"? That's low man, really low...
And yes I've been bitchin' with SOVIET on occasions but only because he's a lame easyteamjoiner and because he's been callin' me a whole bunch of stuff like "retarded cunt", "fuckin idiot" and such sometimes because I've killed him and he gets cranky about it and sometimes because I've asked him how come he never chooses the hard team.
I really wonder why the guys with some skill (SOVIET for example) almost never has the balls to play the hardteam? Don't you guys want a challenge?

Instead the easyteam gets stacked up with best players which makes the teams unplayable, no one else than me who enjoys fair and even teams?

Wizard about your "50-5" score I don't know what to say, don't even know who you are and can't recall ever seen someone have any such score when I've been playing on the server, and if you had a really nice score I'm happy for you, like I would care if you were better than me?
I most of the time let my shooting do the talking, never been outside the top10 on my regular swedish servers, DESPITE I more often choose the hardteam than the easyteam, I think that says enough about my skills.
I'm no pro and compared to others I'm not even good but hey I know how to play the game and I got guts enough to risk a serious setback regarding my points and kd-ratio, I don't care about my rank or my stats in general.

My god, I haven't even replied yet and you have mentioned me in the majority of your posts. I don't like because you are a cunt, simple. You are the one that comes on the server and abuse me for no end no matter what I am doing. If I am on the winning team and I have a good score it's abuse, if I am on the losing team you abuse me, I just cannot win. I haven't even said anything yet and a lot of people are saying the same thing anyway. Do you even know that you are doing it?

I think the other day you ranted on for about a half hour because I said, 'Will you fucking stop throwing grenades at me PLEASE?', cue Oakman and his incesant comments/abuse/idiocy etc.

The thing is there is no proof in any of your accusations against me, yet several people have seen and commented on your behaviour including a head admin to which you say he is lying? Grow up.

I don't go onto the server and abuse people for killing me or because they have a good score and maybe if you played on FM more often you would realise that the majority of the people know each other on the server and 'fuck off you bastard!' flies around all the time. Seems you just have a personal issue with me which is pretty sad

Bantros
15-02-2006, 02:43 AM
I hear ya rapier but you know yourself I haven't been such an ass when we've played together right?

I admit I don't like SOVIET, that's because of his manners, language and because of his lame teamchoosing, but hey I can stop my attitude towards him if he stops his bs towards me.

// Oakman

Are you real? I only even reply to you because it is YOU that incesantly spams me for no reason! I don't even acknowledge your presence on the server, and most times I actually leave the server and wait until you have gone to rejoin. The funny thing is, when I do leave, it takes you about 10-15 mins to go yourself.

If you played here more often you would see I am not a lame WTJ like you so wrongly say, and if that is the bias for your hate campaign there is something very, very wrong in your head. I don't care if you play on the server as long as you don't say anything to me because I know I have never said anything abusive to you unless it's a retalliation

Oakman
15-02-2006, 03:48 AM
My intention was never to offend FraG-TurD by reffering him to be a lier, although of course I get pissed off when he says I uses such language as "fucking cunt", calling me an "abusive little shit" and stuff like that, when I know I don't use that kinda language on servers.
As I said before, I appologize for not acting the best of ways but exaggerating wont make it any better.

As goes for you SOVIET, if you on the server spoke to me in the same way you are here on the forum none of this would never have happened.
Instead you were spitting and swearing constantly whatever I said to you in the chat.
I always see you in the easyteam when I'm around and because you're pretty good the teams always seems to get fucked up uneven but hey maybe I as mistaking as you're saying and otherwise it's still your own choice so I wont mention it again, you happy?
Maybe it's all a big missunderstanding and if that's the case I would like us to stop bitching at each other as soon as we're in the server together.
I'm new on your server and I don't wanna argue with you guys when I'm playing, just wanna focus on the game and have a good time.

That settles it for me, good enough for you guys too?

Wizard
15-02-2006, 04:01 AM

ty!

just do it then :)

you seem shrude, and like silk said well articulated - so you are able to adapt hopefully.

you will achieve good scores on FM im sure of it. just avoid the banter - once you settle in then you can start givin a lil friendly cheek otherwise be cool m8.

peace.

Bantros
15-02-2006, 04:13 AM
My intention was never to offend FraG-TurD by reffering him to be a lier, although of course I get pissed off when he says I uses such language as "fucking cunt", calling me an "abusive little shit" and stuff like that, when I know I don't use that kinda language on servers.
As I said before, I appologize for not acting the best of ways but exaggerating wont make it any better.

As goes for you SOVIET, if you on the server spoke to me in the same way you are here on the forum none of this would never have happened.
Instead you were spitting and swearing constantly whatever I said to you in the chat.
I always see you in the easyteam when I'm around and because you're pretty good the teams always seems to get fucked up uneven but hey maybe I as mistaking as you're saying and otherwise it's still your own choice so I wont mention it again, you happy?
Maybe it's all a big missunderstanding and if that's the case I would like us to stop bitching at each other as soon as we're in the server together.
I'm new on your server and I don't wanna argue with you guys when I'm playing, just wanna focus on the game and have a good time.

That settles it for me, good enough for you guys too?

Hello, well I can't really speak to you properly on the server when I get constantly insulted can I? Yes I do have a big mouth but I just lose my temper when I see no reason for things to be said to me in the first place. And then whatever you say to me I just think it's either sarcastic or an insult so I have a go back. Then when you mentioned me in most of your posts in this thread and I hadn't even been involved, that just pissed me off even more.

I think I can honestly say I balance out the easy/hard team ratio 50/50 and more often than not I will join Terrorist as it's the harder team usually, just look at my stats. And I will join the losing team if the map is half way through, I always do.

I don't hold grudges against anyone and I can take back what I have said about you and forget whatever you have said so hopefully it can be left at that, ta

Fragmaster
15-02-2006, 05:01 AM
Thread closed.

Oakman is unbanned