PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] RAGING EMO BAN!

UnMercey
03-08-2011, 11:03 AM
The office server was on a ban frenzie the other night and where vote banning players left right and centre - I happen to be one of them... When I saw the first vote I urged players to spec and demo me but everyone kept quiet and voted for the sake of it and I see there is still no demo? Could any server admin review this and remove the ban as i do rather enjoy relieving some post work stress out on this server... the banter is rather awesome in most cases! :D a few players who where banned naming Penelope, Me n the space of 5 minutes I would say... spreads faster than aids lol!

This voteban system is annoying for players who genuinely dont cheat but get abuse from players who might be first time playing and assume other players are cheating.... perhaps a review of the banning system might be needed :(

UnMercey

Big Squirty Poo
03-08-2011, 11:48 AM
According to another server/community you don't have any recoil: http://hellsgamers.com/threads/50109-UnMercey-no-recoil?p=290965&viewfull=1

I haven't seen you play, nor have I looked at those demos (not that it matters as the demos need to be from the office server) but to be getting banned after only having steam/css for less than a month is a bit dodgy. Unless this isn't your first steam account?

UnMercey
03-08-2011, 11:57 AM
No played ages ago in SA on "SGS" Saix gaming Servers player named Sykes in clan SM (shadow marines) but havent played in donkeys years and have no idea what my login details where as i moved to england about 7 years ago :/ My first steam account was registered to my mothers email who unfortunately is no longer with us so i cant retrieve any details. £9.00 wasnt a bad buy for css so easier option :D

I wasnt even aware of those demo's will need to look as i was browsing servers to find one i was happy sticking with.

Hey, feel free to spec me man, i have nothing to hide... its all about having some fun and getting owned (thats how we learn)

UnMercey
03-08-2011, 12:05 PM
LOL! just watched all three... AK recoil is very minimal after 1-2 shots it only begins to recoil from 3 onwards... hence why EVERY burst i fire is 1-2 with the third showing recoil as evident in those demos! one would think a server admin would know that -_-

Big Squirty Poo
03-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Fair enough, as I said I haven't watched you play or seen the demos, was just putting that up there for info.

Welcome to the forums by the way.

Fragmaster
03-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Hi and welcome to Fragmasters community, your lucky that we still have a forum after last night's incident. What is your steamid? I am doing a million thing at once.

Fighting-Irish
03-08-2011, 12:40 PM
welcome to Fm

UnMercey
03-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Hi, and thanks... you guys seem sound.. pretty much home away from home at SGS (Saix Gaming Servers)

STEAM_0:1:42548491 <---- as you asked

UnMercey
03-08-2011, 02:30 PM
What happened to the forum last night? ..Hacked?

Wilson
03-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Can one of our admin team review the demo's from the other community and not just take his word for it.

Fighting-Irish
03-08-2011, 06:52 PM
im pretty sure it will be done

Wilson
03-08-2011, 08:01 PM
im pretty sure it will be done

Report A Player (http://www.fragmasters.co.uk/f31/)
WARNING: DEMOS MAY NOT BE REVIEWED
We operate a self-maintained voteban system.
Do not pester or complain if a demo is not reviewed.
DO NOT SUBMIT SUSPECT/DODGY DEMOS

I'm not so sure.

Lamps
03-08-2011, 11:25 PM
I reviewed the demo's from the other website. The player in the demos is using a colourbot, which is the same as an aimbot only it tracks a preset colour instead of vectors, hence the irrational aiming when firing is slightly different, it has more rigid twitches rather than circular smooth ones. It is most notable when tossing grenades and shooting at more than 1 target close to one another.

If you're going to do this then at least put some effort into tweaking your settings.

Big Squirty Poo
03-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Just watched the demos as well, blatantly hacking.

Wilson
04-08-2011, 12:03 AM
and that's that settled, extend ban to perm, nice try, nice ID, peace.

FraG-TurD
04-08-2011, 12:05 AM
only watched the 1 demo and i think thats enough for me, its quite clear your hacking.

Although demo not taken on FM server, this steam id should be perm banned.
for once someone was vote banned for the right reasons.