PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] My opinion with an anti-appeal

Smurfingtons
30-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Its human nature to not take your shoes off when you walk on a floor that is already dirty, when people join this community and see the attitude of the people in it, do you honnestly think they will treat it with respect or decorum? The way admins conduct themselves around here is atrocious, with very little regard for the people that actually make this community what it is, the regular players. Asking on the servers for tips and suggestions then turning them down and not giving a shit, its a shame as this community has good foundations but has really gone down the shitter. Im sure everyone can agree, with the loss of sponsership, the loss of alot of servers and nothing but degenerating donations over the last year this community wont last a great deal longer, not with pheer not giving a flying fuck about it. Personally im not going down with a sinking ship, please perm my ban along with the IP ban you have given me, im currently not on my home connection so when i get back i will post my perm IP so you can ban that too. Good luck everybody.

Dymfer
30-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Was it neccessary to spam the entire forum with 7-8 messages exactly with the same content as this one?. You just made me waste my time deleting them.

Fragmaster
30-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Your ban will be further extended.

CLOSED.

Fragmaster
31-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Ban expired.