PDA

View Full Version : ok

Immortal Technique
19-06-2005, 04:34 AM
i do want to appeal my ban... i dont hack what in that stupid lil choppy demo made u think that i hack??

Fragmaster
19-06-2005, 10:12 PM
It was not choppy when I made the demo, ur aim was shaking left, right and center, and aim-locking onto others especially on the terror roof.

p.s. OK

Immortal Technique
19-06-2005, 11:04 PM
:knob: omg what are u talkin about i was crouched and he jus stood there like tha dumbfuck that he was and i shot him, ask anyone that i play with if they think i hack, they all kno that im a lucker and this is total BS, kanye is jus mad that i fuckin pwn him.:mad:

Silk
20-06-2005, 12:09 AM
imortal, u are shaking all through the demo. its nothing to do with what any1 else things. the demo clearly shows u shaking all over the place. explain that.

Kanye
20-06-2005, 01:26 AM
Just keep is shaking homie....jealous about u?? Ur the kid whos shaking his hand...cheater!!!!! :love toge :knob: :Kiss of l

vip0r
20-06-2005, 03:42 PM
DEMO = PROOF AND EVIDENCE OF U HACKING

SO

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Rudi_Ruebe
21-06-2005, 02:40 AM
:knob: omg what are u talkin about i was crouched and he jus stood there like tha dumbfuck that he was and i shot him, ask anyone that i play with if they think i hack, they all kno that im a lucker and this is total BS, kanye is jus mad that i fuckin pwn him.:mad:

i played with u and YES u hack ;)

Immortal Technique
23-06-2005, 09:21 PM
lol does this mean im banned from ur source server too?

vip0r
23-06-2005, 10:22 PM
hmmm bann the fucker!:mad:

Fragmaster
24-06-2005, 12:52 AM
lol does this mean im banned from ur source server too?

No you are not, at least for the time

Immortal Technique
24-06-2005, 02:03 AM
ok cool, ?thx? as long as knaye wont be there i wont hack ... i cant stand his style of play and his actions on the servers....i dont appreciate being called a "Nig" or "Nigger", and im sure other people dont like his racist remarks either

dr stealth
24-06-2005, 06:37 AM
ok cool, ?thx? as long as knaye wont be there i wont hack ... i cant stand his style of play and his actions on the server,

this is an admission that he has cheats on his system and that he uses them whenever he feels, to pawn other players when he cant have his own way, it also means all his previous posts about being innocent are lies.

could you play with this bloke and have any trust that he isnt hacking?

i'll be watching out for this fella.

FraG-TurD
24-06-2005, 06:58 AM
i do want to appeal my ban... i dont hack what in that stupid lil choppy demo made u think that i hack??

Bloody good point stealth with that sort or admission i say ban on source and bf2 server just on the safe side. :Real mad:

Red Devil 72
24-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Fucking agreed :mad: :Real mad:

Fragmaster
24-06-2005, 02:00 PM
this is an admission that he has cheats on his system and that he uses them whenever he feels, to pawn other players when he cant have his own way, it also means all his previous posts about being innocent are lies.

Ban shall be applied on cs:s - remind me when I return from work tonight.

FraG-TurD
24-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Roger That!!!

Pottsworth
24-06-2005, 04:50 PM
hmm, I have to say, I think that ones a bit harsh

"as long as knaye wont be there i wont hack" is very open to interpretation.
It could have been said in jest, or just as a general comment.

Also, if you have alredy decided he hacked, what difference does it make if he admints it.

It doesn't make him any more ir less of a hacker!

Immortal Technique
24-06-2005, 07:03 PM

Actually i dont normally hack, but that night i was pissed at kanye so i went on google and found one turned it on for that night, a one time deal. lol. if u were black would u like to be called a "Nigger" ... i wouldnt think so. BTW That was the first and only time i hacked

vip0r
24-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Actually i dont normally hack, but that night i was pissed at kanye so i went on google and found one turned it on for that night, a one time deal. lol. if u were black would u like to be called a "Nigger" ... i wouldnt think so. BTW That was the first and only time i hacked

That excuse has been used before in the old forums. The most popular cheat excuse are here just read it all! Also their all cheap ones!
"Cos everyone pissed me off"
"I just wanted to test and see what hacks look like"
OR
"There was other hackers so i thought i can hack to get them off the server"

:Real mad:

Pottsworth
24-06-2005, 11:34 PM

So you were hacking, and that was total bollocks?!

You mouth has gotten you into much deeped trouble then you were in
there is an expression that you would do well to abide by

"when you're in a hole, stop digging"

If you had just left it, or not even appealed in the first place, maybe just said yes, ok hold my hands up, it was a stupid mistake, im sorry, it wont happen again, maybe your banned would have been reconsidered.

But now you have got yourself banned from all the servers.

Nice going!

Fragmaster
25-06-2005, 01:49 AM
BANNED

STEAM_0:1:4241846

Silk
25-06-2005, 01:16 PM
nothing pisses me off more than regulars hacking.

White Widow
25-06-2005, 01:27 PM
nice work :Happy:

SubbY
25-06-2005, 04:00 PM
http://img.slickdeals.net/images/smilies2/iagree.gif Silk

SBss
25-06-2005, 07:16 PM
I dont play CS for about a year now, but i still hate hackers just like old days...

and still dont know how cheats look like...

Immortal Technique
25-06-2005, 10:07 PM
:To funny:lol i will keep digging if u want me too. lol. it was pretty obvious in tha demos, i was jus bustin ur balls and it was worth a try, no matter i dont even have css or czero, lol my comp is so shitty i prolly wont even be able to play hl2 or css, i found another good server so it doesnt mattter any more

??Why dont u guys ever have admins on tha cs1.6 server to stop people like me??

Red Devil 72
25-06-2005, 11:13 PM
fucking wanker :mad:

SubbY
26-06-2005, 12:06 AM
http://www.xtrememass.com/forum//images/smilies/icon_smile_asshole.gif http://www.xtrememass.com/forum//images/smilies/ghey.gif

ban him from forum plz :lol:

dr stealth
26-06-2005, 05:05 AM
fucking wanker :neutral:
you have been caught out, you have been stopped, your yesterday.
haha.

White Widow
26-06-2005, 11:20 AM
: i found another good server so it doesnt mattter any more
??Why dont u guys ever have admins on tha cs1.6 server to stop people like me??

wats the name of the server? so we can send them the demo so u dont make another good server lame, cause of cheatin low life, low IQ, mugs like u...

Admins r on all the time, which is why u r banned, or did i miss something?

rapier
26-06-2005, 06:06 PM
people are hired to solve a problem in the world that is cheating, which reduces the positives of gaming, You are a cheator.. people are hired to eradicate a problem that is you.

bUG
26-06-2005, 07:14 PM
http://img176.echo.cx/img176/1268/mousemad7ii.gif
You have been a bad boy, stay from our server plz!

vip0r
27-06-2005, 01:46 PM
lol bug nice mouse teacher u got der lol.

Anyways there are laws in Fragmasters Servers and Forums which makes a enviroment of happy people. Well have have disobeyed 1 of the main unacceptable law which is hacking. If some one said you hacked we would ask them for proof and then they would show us with a demo, which doesn't lie and is 101% true. Then the head admin will see your hacking in demo he will make a result of you getting a bann. So basically this goes to everyone out there, theres no point of doing something stupid cos at the end of the day it aint worth it. So always stay clean and respected in this wicked community which has been created with several people!!