PDA

View Full Version : Has been banned without reason... ? -> Vieu Briscar <-

24-03-2006, 04:34 PM
One 48-year-old player has been banned about one month ago.
His name is *]_R.A.I.D_[* Vieu Briscar, and he would like to know why did he get banned.

He is fair-play, calm, and really cool. He was used to play oftently on the server, appreciated by a lot of players. He never cheated for sure, didn't use any bug, TK or something else. He doesn't even know how to do, and doesn't see the reason he should do it.

And the joke : he donnated 20 euros to the server just before getting banned...

So I really would like you to let him come back, and tell the reason why he got banned !

Ps : I asked him if I could post, because he can't speak English. He is French and his use of English is really poor.

Plz :help: the oldest player ! :wub:

p[R]o.gamers::|*777*|

SubbY
24-03-2006, 04:48 PM
lo,

can u provide his steam id, plz?

SubbY
24-03-2006, 04:54 PM
STEAM_0:0:8696658, correct?

cant find this id under the cheat section.
if I remember correctly, he played on the mega server on a saturday 2 weeks ago, with the nick .:H5N1:. Vieux Briscard.fr and there was a server message that he got banned.

Liquid $nake
24-03-2006, 06:13 PM
One 48-year-old player has been banned about one month ago.
His name is *]_R.A.I.D_[* Vieu Briscar, and he would like to know why did he get banned.

He is fair-play, calm, and really cool. He was used to play oftently on the server, appreciated by a lot of players. He never cheated for sure, didn't use any bug, TK or something else. He doesn't even know how to do, and doesn't see the reason he should do it.

And the joke : he donnated 20 euros to the server just before getting banned...

So I really would like you to let him come back, and tell the reason why he got banned !

Ps : I asked him if I could post, because he can't speak English. He is French and his use of English is really poor.

Plz :help: the oldest player ! :wub:

p[R]o.gamers::|*777*|

plz confirm his STEAM ID.

Fragmaster
24-03-2006, 07:01 PM
He claims that he donated ? what was the paypal account used for that payment ... No action will be undertaken until I get that information.

I will look into the ban list.

HIRED K
24-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Rofl Vieux briscar even know to put configs lmao, I'm 100% sure he can't cheat, I talked with him, he didnt know what mean cheats lol. He said me that he's about 47 years old, he was playing with his son and his daughter in the server lmao

roach*
24-03-2006, 11:49 PM
I remember that message come up on the server that Vieux Briscar was banned, I didnt question it at the time as i knew another admin was on the server so thought it must have been him doing the banning. I say 'another admin' as I dont want to name drop, but if it helps the situation i'll tell FM who I thought banned him.

I really dont think Briscar does cheat i've specced him a few times when hes been having a good game, but thats all its been, a good game we all have them.

roach*
24-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Oh and I dont mean u Subby :D

Fragmaster
25-03-2006, 04:14 AM
It was probably me, for him TKing me intentionally. (was a temp ban as far as I thought)

But I want to know this ----

He claims that he donated ? what was the paypal account used for that payment ... No action will be undertaken until I get that information.

SubbY
25-03-2006, 06:33 AM
there was a server messsage, like bla blA banned.... :)

Silk
25-03-2006, 12:29 PM
I remember that message come up on the server that Vieux Briscar was banned, I didnt question it at the time as i knew another admin was on the server so thought it must have been him doing the banning. I say 'another admin' as I dont want to name drop, but if it helps the situation i'll tell FM who I thought banned him.

I really dont think Briscar does cheat i've specced him a few times when hes been having a good game, but thats all its been, a good game we all have them.

so who you think banned him? btw am not as evil as i use to be these dayz.

25-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Dunno his Steam or Paypal account. I shall ask him.
And it doesn't seem to be a temp ban.

In fact I think he just wrote an id server, not so naughty...

But I trust him if he tells he donated, he wouldn't bullshit me.

rapier
25-03-2006, 06:39 PM
well i didnt ban him

Fragmaster
25-03-2006, 07:10 PM
1.6 server

rapier
25-03-2006, 10:34 PM
:smoking4:

Silk
25-03-2006, 11:49 PM
I think he was banned for intentionally team killing. He was banned manually, as the mod was not enabled to auto punish him.

The ban was temporary, however failed to remove itself from the ban list.

Just to confirm, I would like to see details of the donation you claim he made. Not that I don’t believe he donated. I would just like to clarify a few points.

I would also like to state that donations do not give you immunity from being banned.

We never ban players for no reason.

26-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Nope, he didn't expect to be given immunity, he was just surprised to be banned while he donated few days before, and without seeing any reason.

About intentionally TK, he is not used at all to play this way.

So, I will ask him to try again to join the server, and to give me details of the donation.

Thx all :wub:

Silk
30-03-2006, 07:16 PM
am not going to drop this. i want to know his paypal details so i can confirm he donated.

if you just asked for the unban without mentioning the donation, i would leave it as that. but now you have stated it in your thread, i am looking into it.

i dont want forum readers to think that we are operating some sort of c0wb0y shit.

if he didnt donate, i want you or him to reply here. if you dont reply, i will ban him.

AnarchyOSS
30-03-2006, 07:22 PM
the FM servers and admins are some of the fairest I know...they dont ban for the sake of it !!

Silk
01-04-2006, 05:24 PM
if he didnt donate, ffs just say so.

07-04-2006, 12:26 AM
if he didnt donate, ffs just say so.

Lol...
He told me he refused the donation transfert when he saw he was banned from the server.

Don't know about any ip donation or something like that, he was supposed to give it to an admin about 2 weeks ago.

Silk
07-04-2006, 12:43 AM
what kind of nonsense is this? so he didnt donate at all. why bother starting a topic saying he was banned and he donated.

next time just fcuking say he was banned and dont make bulshit stories up about donations.

i feel like banning him for making false statments. the knob.

Fragmaster
07-04-2006, 03:26 AM
Fucking ban the cunt! lying scum.

Wait till I return home from my night shift! Well pissed off.

07-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey guys, take it easy...

I just wrote what he told me, he explained the situation this way.

He told me he made a donation of 20 euros, then saw he was banned, so he refused the transfert at his bank. It looks like a normal reaction for me... maybe I'm wrong ?
And notice when I posted, I didn't know he refused it.

So nevermind, he thanks you for having un-banned him.
I'm sorry for this trouble, and hope you won't ban him again.

aky
07-04-2006, 04:45 PM
why is he pretending its for his m8 rofl

Sage
07-04-2006, 06:47 PM
eeerrr... bcoz maybe it is?

SubbY
08-04-2006, 07:22 AM
Ban him...and close, thx

irishman
08-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Personally I would still let the ban stand. I really dont think this is the type of person we need at FM.

This guy is the type who will try to demand things on the server because he donated or refuse to donate unless he gets his way.

08-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Personally I would still let the ban stand. I really dont think this is the type of person we need at FM.

This guy is the type who will try to demand things on the server because he donated or refuse to donate unless he gets his way.

Nope nope nope...
I'm sure he told the truth. Don't bullshit all, it's not a conspiration against FM forces... It's just a guy who didn't understand and get angry to be banned just after donating, so he told his bank to refuse the transfert. Not simple enough for you ?

If you can't understand what's it about, ask your parents...

ThE NaMeLeSs
08-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Nope nope nope...
I'm sure he told the truth. Don't bullshit all, it's not a conspiration against FM forces... It's just a guy who didn't understand and get angry to be banned just after donating, so he told his bank to refuse the transfert. Not simple enough for you ?

If you can't understand what's it about, ask your parents...haha lmfao

u know that u talkin here to peeps who are most over 25 --__--
so they know what they doin and stuff u :monkeysmi

08-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Just don't understand what's all this fuck about...
He didn't do anything...

irishman
08-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Nope nope nope...

If you can't understand what's it about, ask your parents...

I am actually quite able to read and make deductions on my own, have been for several years.

You persist in trying to insinuante that I am foolish why? I am simply reading your posts and making deductions from them. If I have misunderstood anything then you have not made yourself clear.

You friend donated, he then abused the rules and got banned, he then decided to cancel the donation. So it is not a huge jump in logic to deduce that as he could not get his way he cancelled the donation.

Have I missed anything?

08-04-2006, 03:57 PM
I am actually quite able to read and make deductions on my own, have been for several years.

You persist in trying to insinuante that I am foolish why? I am simply reading your posts and making deductions from them. If I have misunderstood anything then you have not made yourself clear.

You friend donated, he then abused the rules and got banned, he then decided to cancel the donation. So it is not a huge jump in logic to deduce that as he could not get his way he cancelled the donation.

Have I missed anything?

Think you have an idea a little more negative than me.
He made the donation before getting banned, not to be un-banned.
Then, didn't wait for any answer from FM about the ban, and cancelled it after having seen he was banned.

Then I just want to know what is the matter...

irishman
08-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Think you have an idea a little more negative than me.
Then, didn't wait for any answer from FM about the ban, and cancelled it after having seen he was banned.

Then I just want to know what is the matter...

You have just replied exactly what I said.... so how come you keep replying to my posts with comments like "If you can't understand what's it about, ask your parents..."

Personally I dont find them at all amusing.... perhaps your responses to some of the posts that you have made where you call people names might have something to do with the reactions you are getting?

08-04-2006, 04:15 PM
If you understand what I mean, why do you ask him to be ban ?

irishman
08-04-2006, 04:16 PM
The reasons where in my post but here they are again for you....

"Personally I would still let the ban stand. I really dont think this is the type of person we need at FM.

This guy is the type who will try to demand things on the server because he donated or refuse to donate unless he gets his way."

Szerian
08-04-2006, 05:02 PM
y doesnt ur m8 post on this forum. He got banned and he should be posting. Hasnt he got internet, if he hasnt got internet he cant play CS.

Also this quote "If you can't understand what's it about, ask your parents..." Are you trying to say that all FM community members are little boys and girls playing counter strike.

08-04-2006, 05:07 PM

... ?

So again...

If you understand what I mean, why do you ask him to be ban ?

As you shall see in the other post, I don't have time to stay. And certainly won't come back for long. This discution is dumb too, maybe your life is more interresting.
Nevermind cya

Sage
08-04-2006, 07:58 PM
irish man, hes from france - i wouldnt look to closely at his english

was he meant to temp or perm banned?

irishman
08-04-2006, 09:56 PM
From the thread it was a tem ban and as for being french, he seems to know enough english to try and take the piss.

ThE NaMeLeSs
08-04-2006, 10:29 PM
easy peasy

perm ban
problem resolved -_-

aky
08-04-2006, 11:55 PM
to this dude.

http://orlyowl.com/aidsrly.jpg