PDA

View Full Version : WATS HAPPENED TO THE LAST CIG SERVER!

reapz
25-03-2006, 10:11 AM
hello there!
i am writing on behalf of alot of playas who sed there views that they dont like the zombie horde thing they want the last cig back i think the zombie thing isnt very good sorry about this! hope we can have last cig back:)
thanks
Reapz!

bUG
25-03-2006, 10:25 AM
It will be back!

Fate
25-03-2006, 10:35 AM
YAY!!!:king:

reapz
25-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Can we have it back now please?? i miss it ! lol cya:)

ThE NaMeLeSs
25-03-2006, 11:25 AM
hell thats bollocks
every fucking shithead can be zombie it dont make fun,ct dont ave a chance
it was more fun with bots tbh
cause this way its bollocks....

nabby
25-03-2006, 11:50 AM
ffs, i thought it wud be quite good, i aws in favour of it so much.

when it comes down to it, the average fpd most people get is less than 15. when some fools throw a smoke, i u might was wwell start spraying coz you will only see 5 frams every second.

bs tbh

might as well play on a zombie server if u wanna play zombies

reapz
25-03-2006, 11:53 AM
ye chage serVer back 2 last cig please! we all want it! :Drogar-Ev

dmg7
25-03-2006, 01:53 PM
pls LAST CIG pls... this is not fun... and never was... sorry

nabby
25-03-2006, 03:20 PM
b4, fm ftw, now fm ftl

Hacienda
25-03-2006, 05:48 PM
played a little today, and yeah ok its not brilliant but fucking hell listen to yourselves its ONE day, something that presumably took time and effort to set up and all you can do is gripe and moan, kick back watch tv get pissed smoke pot whatever and come back tommorow 0o

cruxi
25-03-2006, 06:05 PM
, kick back watch tv get pissed smoke pot whatever and come back tommorow 0o what I have been doing for two weeks now with no css. bah im hungry now.

Wizard
25-03-2006, 06:09 PM
^^lol

dmg7
25-03-2006, 06:12 PM
1 DAY!! 1 day! how can u say that? :) hacienda ur always there to criticise peoples comments, but surely we are intitled to our own opinions... we're just merely voicing them/

Hacienda
25-03-2006, 08:27 PM
criticise?

and here was me thinking I was just trying to get you to see that #1 you can still play cs elsewhere #2 you can do other things and play cs on fm tommorow.

teh drama.

irishman
25-03-2006, 09:49 PM
I am sorry, I am with Hacienda on this, there was a thread on the forum for a while about this and there are 53 replies and it is only since last night that complaints have started.

I played for a couple of hours and for a change I actually had a good laugh.

FM took a fair amount of time setting this up and even modifying the settings instead of playing because people were bitching 20 mins into playing, the stats were suspended so people lost no points, I have a shitty setup at the moment and had no lag, no loss or choke.

As the old saying goes you can't please all of the people all of the time............

ThE NaMeLeSs
25-03-2006, 10:14 PM
I am sorry, I am with Hacienda on this, there was a thread on the forum for a while about this and there are 53 replies and it is only since last night that complaints have started.

I played for a couple of hours and for a change I actually had a good laugh.

FM took a fair amount of time setting this up and even modifying the settings instead of playing because people were bitching 20 mins into playing, the stats were suspended so people lost no points, I have a shitty setup at the moment and had no lag, no loss or choke.

As the old saying goes you can't please all of the people all of the time............Moan and Complain is in the Nature of the People.

irishman
25-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Moan and Complain is in the Nature of the People.

It is indeed Name and I am very impressed with this statement from you, your english is coming along great m8 :D :leb:

dmg7
25-03-2006, 11:13 PM
ok fair point irish, and im not having ago at fm, nor do i think anyone else is, i think the effort he puts into the server is fantastic and im truly thankful for him doing so, i was just saying i think that the zombie mod was not a gd idea at the end of the day... but fair play for giving it ago, when the idea came out there was big hyp which was gr8 for the server.

Fragmaster
26-03-2006, 12:37 AM
hello there!
i am writing on behalf of alot of playas who sed there views that they dont like the zombie horde thing they want the last cig back i think the zombie thing isnt very good sorry about this! hope we can have last cig back:)
thanks
Reapz!

I posted on the forum, telling my intentions for Saturday well in-advance. I had a very good time from the norm.

Thankyou

CLOSED

Fragmaster
26-03-2006, 12:41 AM
Special Thanks to

Hacienda and Irishman